[Resolved]  Yaltech Consulting Pvt Ltd — Fraud Company

Dear Folklore,

Yaltech Consulting is one of the fraud company located at Trichy. They will recruit the employees from poor background students and well technical skills. The main qualification we should not fight with management and argument. We should not expressed management policy like they have onshore in USA also even though will give Tamil offer letter (because we can’t join any other companies). They won’t give any pay slip and didn’t follow government roles and regulations. If you joined this company you should leave this company because we have to submit our original degree and school certificates.

Please aware of these kind of companies.

Comments

I am working at Yaltech Consulting and i can state that the following are true :
(1) Yaltech recruits fresh graduates from rural communities around Trichy and train them in SAP/IT free of cost. No money is collected from prospective candidates or employees.
(2) Due to the cost of the training, the candidates who agree to 3 years commitement will only join the company.
(3) Like many companies, if employees leave before the commitment period, they are expected to compensate the training cost as per the agreement.
(4) Offer letters and any other company documents are offered in Tamil/English as per the company communication policies.
I disagree with Raja_yal. Yaltech Consulting is fraud company They won’t give any pay slip and didn’t follow government rules and regulations. They cheated the employees and order them to work around 12 hours per day.
Hello Anguraj & vasi01,

I've read your comments about the Yaltech. I need to have the answers for the below questions from you.

1) Have you ever worked in Yaltech company?
2) How do you say that the company is a fraud?
3) If you've already worked in it, Have you signed on any bond paper or provided your educational certificates to the company?

Because, I need your clarification about the company.

Thanks in Advance,