Corporation Bank Customer Care

Load

Corporation Bank Complaints & Reviews

Ashwin Sequeira on Oct 29, 2020
Sipzuunc0000kfflsxp1

Status of the transaction refund was processed by Amazon

[Oct 29, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Oct 29, 2020
    Name:shaik dilshad
    Account num:[protected]
    Ifsc:UBIN0919543
    Phn num :[protected]
    RRN:FIGSO18V0000KFFNO23R (amount is 281.5rs)
    RRN:FIEZUUC0000KFFLW4HS (amount is 197rs)
    I had return my product on 1st oct 2020 refund initiated on 6th oct but money was not credit in my account I am in trouble since last days pls solve my query

I had send the screenshot of rrn of refund money on amazon application

[email protected] on Oct 27, 2020
      I did not get my refund of rs4385 into my account of corporation bank RRN is
      30005402910286011841826 and order id no is[protected] from amazone product is Realme airbuds I not get into my account yet so please help me with this issue

Realme airbuds refund from amazon I didn
      Realme airbuds refund from amazon I didn
      Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 27, 2020
      Please solve my complain as soon as possible

[Oct 28, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fathima Shabnam on Oct 27, 2020
        Corporation Bank — Refund not received on Amazon on an order of RRN - 30005402930290092048042 (rs. 395 & 305)
        & 30005402960287165636524 (rs. 385)

Refund pending

[Oct 27, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Corporation Bank — Meesho Refund amount not credited to bank account

Thirukuravadivu on Oct 27, 2020
          I was ordered the product in meesho and glowroad. And returned product due to quality issues. Meesho and glowroad returned...

RAGHU KV on Oct 27, 2020
          Refund has been processed by Amazon for a cancelled order.. Status at Amazon is completed, but has not been processed yet by corporation bank.. Card type: Debit rupay card..

Amazon Refund Reference No.: 30005402920291102411537

Amount: Rs. 675

Refund initiated date:[protected]

Refund amount expected date:[protected]

Delay days: 5 days

MD Abdar Hossain Sk on Oct 26, 2020
            1=Please Flipkart refund my debit card complete but my account not deposit please check Refund ID CR20100710594422318864902.Rs 452.0 as Refund will be added to your Corporation Bank Rupay Debit card no [protected] please contact your bank with Reference number30004602820280212191441 2=please Flipkart refund my debit card complete but my account not deposit please check Refund ID CR20100710295020748416907 Rs253.0 as Refund will be added to your Corporation Bank Rupay Debit card no [protected] Please check your bank With Reference number 3000460282028022183547

[Oct 26, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DeepSingha on Oct 24, 2020
              Payid : 69836014
              amount : 1975/-
              bank_ref_num : [protected]

It has been 3 weeks but my refund han not been processed yet. Above are the details of the refund transaction made by Goibibo.

[Oct 24, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Corporation Bank — Refund not received from corp bank, though amazon confirms to have processed the same

Rashmi G S on Oct 24, 2020

I placed an order using my Corporation Debit Card on Amazon on the September 17th 2020 but later I...

Corporation Bank — My refund issue

rajat7030 on Oct 24, 2020

Devendranath Reddy on Oct 23, 2020
                I have cancelled an order in amzon still i didn't get any refund. Reference number given by amozon is like 30005402780277085712446. It's already more than 20 days still I didn't get my money. Can you take an serious action on this.

[Oct 23, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shekhar002 on Oct 22, 2020
                  A refund of Rs. 637 was initiated by AMAZON but not processed by the bank & didn’t reflected in the account statement.
                  RRN : 30005402830278120716376
                  Please process this refund.

Refund initiated by Amazon but not processed by Bank

Please resolve this issue
                  I still didn’t got the refund.
                  Why there is so much delay in processing refund ?

rajat7030 on Oct 22, 2020
                    My name is Rajat kumar and I had ordered Zinq technologies melos mini 2.1 speaker of RS.699 in Amazon on[protected] .I returned this order due to personal reason. And on (Date on which refund initiated[protected]
                    Amazon initiated the amount to my card but I still didn't get the money. Amazon sent this reference number
                    (FQYMPLRG0000KFO5QZ2L) and told me to fill charge dispute form but Corporation Bank doesn't have such policy. So
                    please kindly respond to this complaint it's very urgent. My card number is ([protected])
                    Thanks you sir
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2020
                    Name- rajat Kumar Bank corporation mobile- 7355455250 Email- [email protected]

[Oct 22, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Corporation Bank — Regarding refund amount

Mintu2022 on Oct 22, 2020
                      My name is N.Jagadeeshwar Reddy and I had ordered a product of RS.4599 Adidas sandels in TataCLiQ on 23/09/2020 & It got cancelled...

Corporation Bank — Waiting for the refund from Amazon

Shagun21 on Oct 21, 2020
                      See..it's been 15 to 20 days I haven't got my refund ..I tried contacting on the bank but the customer care people never respond...

Corporation Bank — Refund not processed yet from the bank

Adithya N on Oct 20, 2020
                      My name is Adithya N and I had ordered a product of RS.7987 in Amazon on[protected] & I cancelled this order due to personal...

smitha Smithads on Oct 20, 2020
                      The refund of Rs. 12999 was initiated from Decathlon on 7 October 2020. I haven't received the amount to my bank account number ending **********1956 .
                      The bank reference number [ARN] is 30004602820218125971483.
                      It is already 13 days and I haven't got the refund yet.

Refund not got from decathlon

[Oct 21, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Corporation Bank — Not received the refund

pushpa chennappa on Oct 20, 2020
                        We have not received our refund from Amazon . The refund amount is 690/-. But the customer service...

Aradhanakumari Anu on Oct 20, 2020
                        My refund balance 26, 999 was on 11oct2020. But after one week any amount refund showed.

My refund is delayed from Amazon
                        My refund is delayed from Amazon

[Oct 20, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Bhai refund mila?

Rosela Roza on Oct 20, 2020
                          My refund is delayed. And doesnot showed.

My refund is delayed