Corporation Bank

Karnataka
Landmarks:Opp. Kims

Load

Corporation Bank Complaints & Reviews

I suppose to get my refund amount of Rs 1999/- from amazon they have issued refund amount but it still did not reflected amount in my corp card
My refund not initiated in my account
Dec 09, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Plz resolve my refund problem as soon as possible

I made so many complaints to Customer care and bank directly but no action have been taken from them.

Amazon...

Online NEFT of Rs.16500 not credited in corporation bank a/c IFSC CORP0001457 from STATE BANK OF INDIA UTR NO.SBIN[protected]
    Neft not credited in corporation bank
    Dec 02, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    See my photos Amazon customer initiated my refund ...but corporation banks not credited in my account plzz resolve it fast my problem

I made a transaction for an purchase on Amazon on 6/11 for Rs 2339. It did not go through and was cancelled by Amazon.
      Amazon told me that it was hard declined .However I have not received the money back in my account.
      I called the Toll free number of the bank several times . They suggested that I send a e-mail to an address which they dictated and I even did that . But nothing happened . Now my account has been migrated to Union Bank and when I call their toll free number they say visit your home branch . It is really surprising how they so easily dismiss my issue when it is not my issue in the first place . I would be grateful If I can get the refund .
      Dec 01, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I suppose to get my refund amount of rupees 2245/- from amazon, they have issued refund amount but it still didn't reflected...

I had not received the product so I had applied for a refund but it's been a month and still I didn't receive my refund .the Amazon customer service has given refund reference number 74332740321032084943471.so, please refund my money (3999).
        Asics men shoe refund amount not received
        Nov 25, 2020
        I received my payment within 12hrs after I compliand here.. Thank you
        Nov 24, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On the date of 01/10/2020, 7000 rs amount deducted from my account, but i not received, i given complaint to bank but no responce yet, simply saying we logge complaint, but when i ask to give referance nor they not giving saying server busy, i totally frustrated with bank, i request u plz give my amount 7000Rs
          7000 amount is debited from my account in ATM, but not received
          Nov 04, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a product in amazon on 30-Sep-2020 Order ID[protected] but returned it. This is to confirm that refund for amount 390 has been successfully processed on 07.10.2020 by Amazon but the amount is not reflected in my account.Reference numbers as given by amazon:
            30005402820274115421363.

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did not get my refund of rs 449 + 204 of two diffrent products i return to amazon they initiated but not credeted into my...

Dear sir mam
              My name is Mr.sunil dsouza I have a account with your branch in corporation bank nadikuru udupi
              Name -Sunil dsouza.
              SB A/c no -[protected].
              Branch-Nandikuru-574138.
              I ordered one drill machine on 24sept2020 amount of RS.4078 And the item I refund on 12oct2020 Rs.4078 . And the I got message from Amazon on 13oct2020 they transferred my amount in my debit card but till today 26oct2020
              not yet credited in my account Rs.4078 (RRN 30005402870268077294395) and another one item I order and refund but still today not yet credited in my account RS.399 (30005402960286153046076)
              Refunded by Amazon on 25oct2020 please check my mail and do the needful .
              Sunil dsouza

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am canceling two product on amazon but refund is not resived this is
                RRN-

Amount is debated by corporation debit card
                Refund not yet received after 4 working days

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir, I have transferred the money two times, my account was debit but not credit to the recipient, and it’s more than 24 hours

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In corp ease mobile banking I can transfer rs23000 but in my account amount debited deducted beneficiary account not credited where is my amount

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a bag from Amazon and I returned it on 15oct . But my refund is not yet processed by bank . They told me to contact my bank but they din respond .
                      Refund not yet issued

Updated by vandana chandrakanth
                      Pls I would like to have my refund back .

Sir/madam
                        Corporation bank has not yet credited my account with the refund amount issued by flipkart of ₹ 378/- on18.10.2020...

Dear sir i was supposed to receive a refund of Rs 339 from Amazon.in on 5th October 2020. I had paid the same via Debit card and they had processed the same on 29th September 2020. so by now it should be reflecting in my account. I have also filled a form and submitted it physically in the bank 20 days back. Amazon have already initiated the refund from their end and the reference number is 30005402740272147010557

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The bank has still not credited the refund from their side. The amount has already been debited from Amazon's side. This happened...

My refund over 1000 rs not cone
                          Oct 31, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received my refund from amazon yet its been more than 2 weeks..
                            Refund pending from amazon

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, my name is Shobhit and my A/c No. [protected]. My Home Branch Addresss is: Najafgarh Road, Nangloi, New Delhi...