Country Club India
Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.

Country Club India Customer Care

Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

+91 79 3018 8388  [Ahmedabad]
+91 40 6748 2222  [Country Club]
+91 80 4037 4444  [Bangalore]

Load

Country Club India related photos (214)

Country Club India Complaints & Reviews

faiyazahmed
sir im faiyazahmed frm chennai i join country club some one and half year but i could not get my membership card my membership no is dt23/163 as a tailor i cant afford that much of money i already sent my complaints to kausar jabeen abt this matter she always says that i ve sent to customer care stil i cant get any reply frm them i ve been paid 27000/ amount in cash and cheque .i dont want to act as member i want my money back or any vacant land around chennai that wil be better for me . please do the needful to me . thanking you, yours faiyaz ahmed.

Country Club — Transfer of membership [Resolved]

D S GHAI
    Despite my best efforts, no reply has been received in response to my following letter dated Jan. 7, 08.
    [protected][protected][protected][protected]br...

MITTAL SHAH
    I have taken membership of country club at Ahmedabad in last Jun-July 2008.At that time I was talking to Mr. Imran Yaqub who was employee of club sales team. The membership scheme which he told me was:
    1)member will be entitle for free stay of 2 nights and 3 days each year for next five years of any country club property by paying only tax amount of room tariff.
    2) Member has to pay only 35000/-for life time membership once only.
    3) Person can make emi of icici bank credit card of amount 1458/-on monthly basis up to next 24months in which break ups will be
    5 x 1458 = 7290 as down payment
    1 x 1458 = 1458 monthly emi for next 19 months.
    Total amounts come to 34992 which will be taken as full payment of membership.
    4) Member will be eligible for getting free magazine on monthly basis for life time from club.
    5) Member will get free family pass of every events at club site for life time.
    I Mr. Mittal Shah have taken this scheme granted and ready to apply for the membership on this scheme basis. But when I got membership letter from company it shows that your membership No. MILA-3704 and you are entitled for free holiday’s scheme only for next two years. When I found this fraud I went to Club's office at Ahmedabad C.G Road office, nobody was responding me properly. I wanted to see manager Mr. Paresh but peon and other staff says he is not in office’s can contact at our other office for any quiries.When I went there they show me my application forum which had hand written scheme on that by them later on after my signature and other formalities finished, "two years holidays scheme only."

I was shocked how one can write a scheme by pen on the application forum after all formalities finished and if the H.O. is getting forum like this why should not they have re confirmed that thing with me???
    After a very hard work I finally got connected with manager Mr. Paresh yesterday evening on phone line but it was also very disappointed talking with him.
    According him his employee Mr. Imran Yaqub has left the company and company is not liable for anything in this matter. If you wanted only five years holiday scheme you will not be eligible, so if you wish you submit your membership and will pay your full amount back by D.D. in next one month time.

Dear Sir I need your serious assistance in this matter.how can I get compensation for fraud happened with me and may be many more like my self. I am simply middle class person who wished to have membership of a good club on affordable prises, But I thick Country club is not required people like us that is why they are responding in this very important matter in such a way that we have done a mistake by choosing them as our happiness’ partner!!

Hope to get revert from yoy soon.

Thanking you, f292

Mittal Shah.
    [protected]@gmail.com
    +91 [protected].

Prabhakar Penke
      I have been cheated by CCIL. They have offerd me 30x40 plots in tumkur and i got lured. Now i got the allotment but registration has not yet happened. I wanted to take my money back. They are always keeping me in a dark.I will be greatful if somone could help me to pursue this.
      Please go to the cosumer court and launch your complaint against them. You will get the money back... Its never late!!!

Check out other posts related to the same. Type country club vacation in search of this site.

Sunderam Sankaran
        On May 9 two marketing agents, Vikram and Jesudas George, came to my apartment and gave a presentation of their membership offer. The offer was for membership plus the opportunity to invenst in land. The total cost of this package was 1 lakh 45 thousand. I told them I will have to think it over and discuss with family before making a decision. They said that is not a problem. Then came the beginning of my nightmare. They said that in order to block some plots for me they will have to create a temporary account for me. For this to happen they asked me to sign an application form and two receipts. They assured me that the receipts are to keep the application package ready in case I am interested in the membership. Then they asked for my credit card information. They said the credit card is needed for verification (here I assumed that they wanted to verify that I can pay the fees). They took information for two credit cards since he said he is not sure if Amex is accepted.

Then on May 12 Vikram called me to see if I am interested. I told him I am not interested. Then on May 19 when I checked my credit card account online there was a 1 lakh charge on one card and a 45 thousand charge on another. I then went to the Country club offices in Indranagar. After being directed from one office to another, I met a person by name Prabhu Venugopal. He said he was a team lead or something. He first pointed out that I made the mistake of giving my credit card information to his marketing agents. I accepted that this was a fault of mine to trust their marketing agents. Then he also pointed out that the forms I signed say that the money is non-refundable. Again I apologised for trusting the agents. Then I explained to him that they told me that they will not process my application unless I say yes. He said that this was common practice, which startled me a bit. He then started to give me a very convincing assurance that the money is mine and nobody has any right to it. He said they will return the money but he needs about 10 days time. After some more arguing I agreed to stay in touch with him and he promised to get the money back.

After that I am seldom able to reach him. When I try to call him on the number he gave he does not pick up. After 6 or 7 continuous tries somebody picks up and says he is in a meeting. I did manage to talk to him a couple of times and when I (angrily) enquired about the status he kept postponing by saying that the manager who has to sign the papers is not in town. I sent a half dozen emails none of which got responses. I sent a few more emails to the customer service email and again no responses. Finally one person recently told me with certainty that I will not get the money back unless somebody is willing to pay the full amount (1.45 lakhs). Only in this case they will transfer my membership and give me my money. After which I gave up and asked him if he can send me whatever is needed for the membership and the plots. He then told me that each plot will cost 15, 000 (for registration). Four such plots were promised to me when the agents visited me. And there is also a 3000 rupees yearly admistrative fees for membership although I bought a lifetime membership. This is where I am right now. I received one letter from them with a temporary card which has expired. I have not got any permanent membership card or details about the plots. When I last spoke to Prabhu he said he will get back in two days. This was a few months ago.

I called their office today again. A lady spoke and assured me that by today evening she will confirm my membership card status and plot allocation. It is 8:30 PM and my frustration has ended in this public cry for help.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Country Club — All facilities what was told to us, are not there in reality [Resolved]

Vibha Jhawar
          hi,
          i n my husband got a call from these Highland Holiday Homes PVT. Ltd (BAJAJ Group), that u won a gift. we went...

Sachin
          I have paid a sum of Rs.125000/- three months back for the country club membership for which they promised me four sites...Till date i have received only one and that too after many follow ups...and i am still wiating for the remaining allotments letters...the executive (Mr.Balraj ) never picks up the call and whenver he does pick up gives all false promises...and his other colleagues supports the same...
          As on date i was promised that the executive will come to the office with the allotment letter but to no avail...and neither he is responding on his phone calls...I have already started informing my colleagues not to go for country club membership as the executive like balraj who talks very sweetly at the time of collecting the money shows his true color after everything is being paid...Such executives should be sacked from the organisation which spoils the name of the company as well...People who read this i recommend never togo in for country club membership...
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Country Club — Change of membership and not allotting plot as per commitments [Resolved]

A.G.Raghupathy
            Complaints on "Country Club -Chennai, India"

Country Club-Chennai, India
            Posted:[protected]...

DSK
            I was offered a Millenium membership along with following offers

1. 5 years of vacation with option to take it as per my choice instead of 5 years back to back
            2. No annual fees of 1800 - Only service tax.
            3. A 30x40 site at tumkur
            4. Access to Sarjapur and Mumbai Club
            5. Cash discount of 5000
            6. EMI of 1250 for 24 months on balance

On the first instance only 5 EMI's were deducted without my consent and notification. None of the above mentioned promises were fulfilled. The marketing department is not responding and gets rude.

The consumer care department says neither of these promises can be fulfilled nor the money can be refunded. On top of this they are asking for an additional 5000 which was given as discount.

Further more, the base reason to take the membership was the Sarjapur and Mumbai club which are not part of the scheme. And latest i have learnt is that the membership is limited to bangalore clubs only. If i access any of their facilities out side bangalore i have pay-up like a normal customer.

Not sure how to get my money back as there is no proof as of now on what they promised.

Any help here would be great.
            I found this article you could use. Please use the link below to contact these 3 friends who were able to recover their money.

Source: http://www.mouthshut.com/review/The_Country_Club_-_Hyderabad[protected].html

Hi everyone,

Good news for all those cheated by country club. We 3 friends, all have won the case in consumer court and also have got our money back.

I also had taken their membership and was fooled by their promises. But finally i went to the consumer court.The whole process took 2 month(abt 4 visits) . Believe u me people, the process is very simple. The judges and the staff all are very helpfull. Take my advice and file the case, I did it in bangalore. Also lotsa of people have got their money back in out of court settelement. But the best part is that i got my money back with interst and Rs5000/- as fine.

The judge ordered them to pay the fine in my case. In my friends case before the final hearing they did an out of court settlement.

If any one has any questions regarding this feel free to ask.
            Country club never kept their promises and they keep on calling for Administrative service charges. I wonder in the past also they haven't done any service and claim that i need to pay INR[protected] as administrative charges. I would like to know how to cancel the membership and get back my money .
            I am the member of Cool CG Group. I would appreciate ur help.

Thanks & Regards
            Kannan S

Manjula Saai
              I was approached by a country club executive about the new year offers where in they offer 2000+ sq ft land wit life time membership of their club and he promised me following :

1. Free pass to the new year event in Bangalore : (which I didn't receive when I called up they said its too far and I might not like to travel that far .
              2. 7day-6 night free Stay and 2 way tickets to Goa- I receive one voucher for 3day 2 night stay with one way air ticket, when I call the no below no one responds.
              3. Utility at moksh worth 50000/- I received a Moksh voucher with some validity date, not mention of the services that I can avail . When I call the no mentioned in the voucher no one responds.
              4. I am yet to receive any details on the features offered for the membership.
              5. A man drops in after 2 months and gives me an allotment letter for Phase VII (I was show the pahse IV layout and asked to choose my desired site at the time of taking membership and I had selected 2) and asks for 35000/- cheque for registration and maintenance, They also need My left thumb impression and photgraph. I tell him that I want to come personally for registration they say that all the customers are doing thru GPA and they cannot take me for registration. I refuse to pay and call up the executive who sold the membership he tells me that Phase VII is closer to Bangalore and Phase IV is away from the highway and all silly reasons and he talks rudely and disconnects the phone, since then he has not been responding to my call. I insisted on seeing the layout at my own cost , They refuse to show any layout whatsoever they promise.

When I request them for cancell the membership they say its not possible.

I request this forum members to help me get my money back. Please guide me how to approach the consumer forum in this case.

Manjula Saai

4. I am yet to receive any details on the features offered for the membership.

When I request them for cancell the membership they say its not possible.

Hi everyone,

If any one has any questions regarding this feel free to ask.

I am country club member since 7 years, i bought a plot in country kuteer Hyderabad 3 years ago and i got mt plot registered also within a month. and i am very happy with their services and i also bought a plot a mumbai kolad project also. Now we are settled in mumbai, so i want to sell my hyderabad plot it is very good plot just a few steps from the spa, so if anybody interested please mail me my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com
                I was not use the 14 days trip which is alloted to me for this year. I would like to give these 14 days trip to rent so that I can encash the money. When i am contacting customer care nobody is responding properly. So I am kindly requesting you to help me to give that on rent.
                hi all the members...this is vivek kumar singh working as general manager in some company...as u know very well in the hospitality industry we dont have to expect 100% satisfaction but one is this they are maintaining 83% members satisfaction. i m very satisfied with country club membership.

Sadanand Pole

I would like to bring to your attention few facts about my membership with Country Club.

Despite my hesitation to purchase being aware that I will not be using any facilities of the club, I was sold a membership (BLGCP7923) on a trial basis few years back . I was then assured that I could easily get a refund if I wished to discontinue the membership for not having been able to use it.

I have made repeated efforts to cancel my membership and obtain a refund of the charges paid by contacting various customer service officers and sales/marketing representatives of Country Club. I have placed requests with every officer who I could reach on phone whenever I was in India (Bangalore) to arrange to cancel my membership and refund the amount paid by me. I have had no success to date. On the contrary, I have received a bill claiming subscription charges despite not having used ANY facilities till date.

I need help to take this up with higher authorities to resolve the problem.

Sadanand Pole
                  +91 [protected]
                  (on short visit to India, presently in Mumbai)
                  I had taken membership of the club in bANGALORE by paying approx 2.2 Lac. They promised me 4800 sq ft of land. The land was to be registered in my name, however the club is still not ready. At time of taking the membership marketing people (Manager Shan & Officer Raghu Cheated by changing name Rowdi Rakesh) have told me that the club will be ready by Dec 2008 Shan. However till date there is no sign of the club . When I speak to the officialls there like Julie, Raje in customer care. Total country club Mans all speak in a very other tone and ask me to speak to a different guy customer care / ACCOUNTS DIVISIONS. Especially RAGHU ONE OF THE CULPRIT WAS TAKING THE CREDIT CARD NO & TRACING & CHARGING MONEY FOR THE SAME. FOR THIS JOB HE CAN DO THE 3RD CLASS RATE JOB BECAUSE HE IS HAVING ALL FAMILY MEMBERS. BY THIS CHEATING THEY WILL ALSO BE PUNISHED BY THE GOD FOR CHEATING THE HARD EARNED MONEY.
                  DO NOT SHOW ANY CREDIT CARD TO ANY OF THE COUNTRY CLUB PERSONS. THEY WILL EAT YOUR BANK MONEY & YOU WILL BE IN BANKRUPT.
                  ONE OF THE HOPELESS CHARACTER MAN IN ACCOUNTS NAMED BY MOHAN ONE OF THE POISONESS SNAKE & HE WAS TELLING SITE ALLOTTED & MONEY WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. SUCH WAS TO BE PUNISHED BY GOD IMMEDIATLY BY ACCIDENT OR BY HEART ATTACK. DEFINITELY HE WILL BE DIED WITH UNFORTUNATE DEATH. WHICH WAS OUR HARD EARNED MONEY EVEN I AM TELLING MY MOTHER WAS TO BE OPERATED FOR HEART CARE. THE MANAGER SHAN WILL MAKE THE CALL DIVERT & SLEEP. Also they tell me that I am the only person enquiring about it, when actuall I find so many complaints about it

Can any one tell me how to recover money from this fraud company / ORGANIZATION. RAJIV REDDY & THIER SONS BOTH WILL BE DIED WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD. BETTER THEIR FAMILY SHOULD BE NAMED ( FOR AVERAGE FAMILY MONEY ) KILLER FAMILIES FOR MONEY. BETTER THEY CAN MAKE A BUSINESS WITH THEIR FAMILY FOR LOW CLASS / THIRD CLASS / WORST RATED ACTIVITY FOR EARNING MONEY NOT LIKE CHEATING WITH CREDIT CARD MONEY. THEY ARE NOT REALLY HUMAN BEINGS BUT SRI LANKAS RAKSHASHA FAMILIES LIVING IN INDIA. GOD SHOULD PUNISH THEIR TOTAL GROUP & FAMILIES WHICH WILL BE IN VERY SHORTLY WILL BE PUNISHED BY GOD.

WITH BEST HARD WORK HUMAN BEING
                  ONE INDIAN CITIZEN FOR ALL INDIAN CITIZENs
                  dear G BRIDE,

I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU AND WE ALL INDIANS AND WHO FELL PREY TO THIS SHOULD SOMEHOW RECOVER OUR HARD EARNED MONEY FM THESE
                  PLZ JOIN ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW WE CAN RECOVER MONEY
                  I HEARD THAT CONSUMER COURT CAN HELP US
                  SO CAN YOU PLZ JOIN ME GUY
                  PLZ IT IS OUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND NOBODY IS GIVING FREE MONEY IF WE DONT WORK UNDER OUR BOSSES AND MANAGEMENT...
                  REGARDS
                  WITH SADENED AND BROKEN HEARTED
                  JAGADISH, BANGALORE

Rajiv
                    Mail sent -
                    Date-16/01/08
                    Subject-Kindest Final request
                    To - [protected]@countryclubmail.com

Kindly take this as my final resort for solutions towards my loses incurred in getting into any kind of relationship with Country Club.
                    I signed my membership in 2007 July/Aug sometime. I was promised a great service, facilities, benefits and regular updates.
                    I paid using my Credit Card-ICICI.
                    Timeliness is one thing I was very particular about while signing up and stated clearly that do not commit any time if it is even difficult, give me last time and deliver and I am happy.
                    I was promised lots of things with 7 to 10 days deadline.
                    I received my Card/s after 20 days and since then NOTHING AT ALL.
                    I was leaving for Germany in Sep’07 and hence after 10 times request an executive was sent from Amrutha Estates to collect my Rs. 10,000 cheque so that I can atleast get my piece of land, which again was promised to be done within 7 days and the original Bill/receipt within 2 days.
                    I kept calling the executive/Customer Care/Amrutha Estates, (AE-Vidya[protected], AE-Devendra-[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], CClub-[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], CC-Ishak-[protected], CC-Suresh-[protected], CC-Executive-Karthik-[protected]-[protected])everybody from Germany but was always promised it would be done within next 2 days.
                    I was back in December ’07 and again contacted all and the same promises but no action.
                    Finaly one day on continues calls/requests I was informed by Priya/Vasukhi at Amrutha Estates that my cheque had bounced for which I told them to send the bounced cheque back and I would hand over the new cheque immediately. I would need to check with my Bank as to why the bounce as Rs.10,000 not being in my account is not possible. There anyways is never a call from CC/AE for anything and on my calls, 6 times an appointment was made that the executive would meet me and never that happened and finally Vasukhi again tells me that she has still not got the bounced cheque so could not send the executive and absolutely no coutisy/responsibility to call me up to inform that. Then she informed within 2 days she would collect the cheze and fix time again. I have been calling since then but no response. Now it is again almost 45 days and still no action.
                    Now, on front of my membership I just have a card that’s all, I do not know what all I am entitled to towards this membership which I can avail, events, news, offers, etc. Was planning to come to my Club for Christmas/New Year with my wife I kep calling all to give me some details in writing so that accordingly I can sit with my wife and finalize but no details at all.
                    There are lots more, on calling up the executive they say what Country Club we do not work there. Every 15 days the same mobile numbers says out of service, the Executives/CC people all talk VERY VERY Rudely, etc etc etc, the list of my Mental/Economical Distress caused by Country club can go on and on.
                    Respected Sir?madam, kindly think if the same would have happened with you at some place what would have been your situation/Action/Steps and revert.
                    Seriously telling, I have lost all my Trust and liking of the big name - Country Club.
                    I as gentleman look forward for a gentleman’s damage control/action.
                    Will all Respect and expectations.
                    Thanks & Regards,
                    Rajiv Dalmia
                    BLGCK414B
                    Mobile - [protected]
                    Hello Sir,

I am also being cheated in similar way by Country Club.
                    I have paid 3, 50, 000 towards a lifetime membership and a plot at Kolad and a free trip to Dubai for two.
                    Nothing has happened yet. Please let me know how to take action on these people.
                    I stay in Navi Mumbai - Panvel

Deepak K.
                    Dear Mr.Rajiv,

Hello.

We are also sufferer like you. We are their life time International membership, our no.is CGP-101-V & became member on[protected] paying full amt.Rs.175000.00

Also, read that some people got refund of their money by filing suit against them in 3 months. One member wants to file suit & we have joined, if it will not happen, we will do on our own.

What is your opinion ?

Monik
                    Dear All,

I also got cheated by country. Firstly i had paid 1, 25, 000 Rs, towards membership. At the time of member ship Country club marketing folks offered so many things including a land ( 3 plots). My bad luck i had paid 35, 000 6 months back to one executive from Amrutha estate who is in partnership with country club for the real estate means land developers. Knowing the fraud things and cheatings from country club I had called country club customer case, Amrutha estate customer care before I paid 35, 000 cheque. Cheque was issued from my icici bank towards "Amrutha estates". Recently when I called country club and Amrutha estate folks to check the status of land registration, they are telling that they never got the money/cheque credited to their account. I checked with ICICI bank and took the copy of the cheque, money is credited to Amrutha Estates – City Union Bank, Benashankari. But now Amrutha estate folks are telling that it is not their account and someone would have cheated me. So finally I lost 1.25 Lakh + 35, 000 K rupees in total. Anybody can suggest what should I do now to get my money. These type of companies should be banned and govt should take legal actions against them. Please spread this message to as many people as you can. I wrote many mails to country club to check this issue, but no responses from anybody.. I still cannot believe that I got cheated by some ordinary marketing folks from country club and Amrutha estates twice

PRASHANTH KUMAR.R
                      Contry club is the Six Sigma level cheeter's club in India. Immidiate action should have to be taken against it.

If I would have know about the complaintsboard.com 3 months earlier I would'nt be in the trash of country club.
                      But you can still go to consumer court to get a positive verdict, provided you have evidences on how they cheated you..
                      their marketing stra=tegy,

they call ppl in lots of 10-12 with the help of a forms filled by agents at bigbazaar and other shopping malls, then they put them in a noisy room to blunt logical thinking of a person. also people see eachother getting fooled off and falls prey.
                      Dear Members,
                      We apologize the inconvenience caused.
                      Please note we have a very efficient Customer Care at every location. While we take pride in ensuring that all our members (2 Lacks in India) are very happy there could be some shortfalls with some of our members. Please bring it us to our notice and we will solve it. Email [protected]@CountryClubMail.com with your city in the subject line and your membership number or visit our website www.CoutryClubIndia.Com or www.CountryClubIndia.Net NEW: To book your holidays you can visit out newly launch real time website www.CountryClubHolidays.Com or Holiday Booking Only Call[protected]

Country Club India — NO LAND REGISTRATION PAPERS GIVEN [Resolved]

shrinidhi
                        It was committed on taking the membership Mr. Cool for INR 1,15,000.00 in Bangalore India, that this membership is valid across...