Country Club India
Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.

Country Club India Customer Care

+91 40 6748 2222  [Country Club]
+91 80 4037 4444  [Bangalore]

Load

Country Club India Complaints & Reviews

We had a membership of country club from last four years. Our membership no. Is CKP317N. We had taken this membership for Rs.185000/- and rs.5000/- we are paying an annual charge. Till this date we didn't, get any holidays and also we didn't. Get the RCI card as per the agreement .We had sent many mails and telephonic conversation with them many representatives but nobody give a positive response. Now we want my money refund with interest.

Cheated my 35000 Rs. and denying to refund, Fraud People

This is regarding Country Club India Ltd.

They called me on 23-03-13 by offering that you have won free holiday trip for different location. And requested to come in his office (Noida, Sec-18) to collect free holiday voucher.

When I and my wife went their, they was started to force for taking the membership with different offer. We become fool in front of them and agree to take membership.

I agree to pay for membership 25000 out of 70000 Rs. but when I gave him my credit card they withdraw all my amount available in my credit card and when I asked for this they told me that this is minimum charge to open the membership.

After coming to home I realise my big mistake and called to him to cancel membership and refund my money they are denied to refund my money and saying this amount is not refundable and clearly written in membership form but at the time of membership they did not told any thing.

I mailed him to cancel membership noida office and written latter to his Hyderabad main Office but no benefit.

now they are not picking up my phone and block my no.

Please any one help me get my money back, they are great cheater and their services are also very poor.

Kamalesh Maurya
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    Aug 13, 2020

Country Club India Ltd — Cheated my 35000 Rs. and denying to refund, Fraud People

Kamalesh Maurya
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Country Club India Ltd. — Complain country club India // Cheated my 35000 // Fraud company // Fraud people

Cont- [protected]
    AWARENEES CAMPAIGN AGAINST COUNTRY CLUB FRAUD AND CHEATS!! (INDIA, QATAR, ABUDHABI, SAUDI, MUSCAT, BHARAIN & OTHER PLACES)
    • I think everybody has heard about Country Club Group ... (India & other places) but hardly few people know a lot about it. That’s why I‘d like to tell you something about Country Club Group…
    • Mainly they target the Indian community by approaching innocent peoples and ladies in shopping mall and other places to collect the phone number to call and trap!!
    • Encashing the people belief, faith and sentiments by using dirty marketing tricks by offering free gift voucher like a hunter offering food grains to birds to catch them!!
    • Lie starts from first call itself saying that you‘d selected out of 10, 000 people to collect the free gift voucher! In reality not selected out of 10, 000 people!!
    • Gift voucher is not free as they said!! We require pay INR 5, 000 – 15, 000, in their words called as tax!! Not revealing this at any point of time until customer was trapped by them!!
    • During one hour gambling time, they never reveal their company terms and conditions openly, everything was kept under suspicious!! Also not giving any chance to customer to think for a day, neither allow customer to check their low grade company profile!!, this is very important tactful point handled very carefully by trained staff!!
    • All false promise made by staff during one hour gambling time not fulfilling at point of time, none of the staff not willing to provide their business card to any of the customer and not revealing the truth ! Trying to cheat as many people as possible!!
    • Trying to persuade the customer that life time membership special offer valid for only today by making some gimmick of discount offer!! This is really bullish!!!
    • Country club group (INDIA, QATAR, DUBAI, ABU DHABI, OMAN & OTHER PLACES) cheated plenty of people!! JUST TYPE COUNTRY CLUB INDIA FRAUD & CHEATS IN GOOGLE!!!
    • Worst thing is that in case due to some reason we don’t want to continue as a Country club member, MONEY IS NON REFUNDABLE !!! What a wonderful policy!!! This thing they never reveal to customer during membership enrolling time!!!
    • In case we negotiated for QR 15, 000 (INR 225, 000 ) later will receive bill for QR 20, 000 (INR 300, 000 )
    • Lots of complaint registered in consumer court in India and many other places, no action on them, continue to cheat innocent people leading dirty lavish life!! What a shameless personality!! Really world most powerful fraud and cheating company is Country Club India Group!!
    • Most of the victims not willing to lodge police complaint or willing to go court, the reason that time, further money loss in legal process will take very long time not less than 10 – 15 years to get a verdict, torture ect, Country Club India Group taking full advantage of this situation by search and continue to cheat new customers!!
    • At least best way that all victim unite together come on the road to protest and register single police complaint to fight against this fraud & cheating company
    • Join us the awareness campaign to create awareness in as many people as we know
    Country Club Victim Association
    am the recent victim and going to give the written complaint tomorrow.

find my number below and join with me:
    I am also victim of the same on 17th feb 2014. I am also ready to give the written complaint.

Dear Yogendra Choudhary,

Please recall our discussion in your office chamber a few days back.As discussed we are planning a trip for GOA from 17th December 2014 to 21st December 2014. Yourself promised to arrange the accomodation for us . We are waiting for it.
    Kindly arrange three rooms for us.

With regards,

Brij Bala Dhaon
    Membership No.--CCDL11V10LB17850.
    Mobile no. [protected]
    I deceive and forged with 95000 INR from my card.

I Sanjay Taneja want to share my own experience o[censored]nprofessional & disguise behaviour of Country Club team. Last Monday, I got call from country club team saying I won a draw of 6N&7D and invited me at their EROS country club, Faridabad to collect that voucher. I went there and met with Raman Thakur, Ankur Chauhan & Mr. Javed. They offered me country club membership @ 117, 000 after discount. I refused, but they offer me 3 years EMI 3250 INR PM. I gave my credit card for Ist EMI 3250 INR deduction. Next day, Credit card service provider call me and confirmed 95, 000 INR transaction with country club. I said that I opted EMI option and I gave my card them only for 3250 INR.I asked them to stop that transaction but they refused and told me that there is no EMI option on this and Country Club has been received amount, only they can reverse it. After getting this surprise, I connect with same people and asked them Why you swap 95000 from my card instead of 3250 INR? Instead of giving me reply they disguise me and forcing me to take Country Club membership. Nobody, is telling me about cancellation and documents. I am feeling harassed and cheated. I can’t go with people who disguise and Misconduct their customer for selling their product. Please take necessary action otherwise I left with way of legal & social.

Here we are about 40-50 people who were befooled by country club. we all are from west Delhi. we all purchased membership of country club. we were offered lifetime gym facility at their present location City Square Mall Rajouri Garden. We are regularly using the facility of that gym for the last three years.Now as per information available with us, the club is planning to secretly close the gym & start a new one at Rohini Delhi.We people are fighting against this. We have already taken the matter to delhi police moreover planning to move to the consumer forum.Country Club officials are big liars & frauds. They have a trick to extract money from the people by hook or by crook. After giving the money all the voice of people goes to deaf ears

dear sir/madam,
      i got an offer from the officials of country vaccations , near modi hospital, west of chord road before one and half year back that, if you are making an agreement for two years contract with us by paying rs.36000/- you willget a life time membership card of our company through which you can avail all the fascilities of country club throuhout india absolutely free. i have made the payment through cheque(corporation bank, j.b. nagar) and they have issued temporary cards for my family and me for one year along with the agreement copy. they given assurance that i will get the original card within six months, so that it should come from hyderabad, i submitted the photos and documents also. their customer care people were frequently changing and they never fullfilled their commitment so far, in between i have again sumitted the photos and documents, while one mr.ravikumar told me that it was missed by them. i have visited personally their office after travelling minimum 20 k.m one way ,while i am staying in domlur. i am working with LPSC/ISRO, and i dont want to wste my leaves and time behind them.please help me to get back the money with interst, while they failed to give the service in proper time and ihave lost my trust on them.

thanking you,
      sunil kumar n.k.--[protected]

Hello Fellow Users,

I want to request everybody NOT to buy country club membership at any cost.

I have already lost Rs. 70K to their false promises.
        Most of the promises they make are false (do not forget to take everything they on paper).

While pitching for the membership they lied that why I should not go for Club Mahindra is that they will provide me other benefits like all the major event's tickets and invitation till now i have not received a single phone call about any event, their sales person also lied about 'soon to be' launched club in Gurgaon ( A single Surajkund property that they have is pathetic almost 25-30KM from Delhi and Gurgaon)

I have also not been informed about the yearly fees 7000, that i have to pay for next 10 years.

Most of their property are of inferior quality and always full.

Deepak Kumar (Gurgaon)
        Aug 13, 2020
        Dear sir, We just viewed your experience here & the inconvenience is deeply regretted. Kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues if any to response.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com, so as to help you and understand the issue better.

Ref: Membership no CC06DELKOOL30L257

It seems the intentions of the country club are only to

1 Trap the new members and charge the yearly maintenance.
          Right from the time we had taken membership from Jan, 2011, we had been complaining about lack of services and false promises made by your club.

1 To start with, we applied for the 4 members and white season; we were given membership for 2 members (Ref CCIL/DEL/CC/2392 for studio) who were contested by giving number of representations to your local offices in Delhi and last to your customer care head Mr Vemsi M kankipati in your East of Kailash, N Delhi office. The new letter issued (vide ref 2754 for 1Bed.at last) when we were about to complain and refer the case to consumer court.

2 Right from Nov 2012, we had been approaching for booking for May 2013 for Shimla. We were informed that there is no provision to book before 3 months. So we waited for that and then started communication for the same from Feb, 2013.
          (All communication on record) and the same refused giving non availability on 13th March.

3 In March,2011 we tried for booking in Bangkok from 25th to 29th March 2011and we were referred for some private hotel namely Hotel Convient Park and were charged Rs 1600 /day( without breakfast) when the spot prices of the hotel reception were Rs 1300 (with breakfast.)

4 You gave us the list of the club in Noida sector 18 with Gym services, but when we visited, there was no such gym& club. It was closed.

5 Last year, we paid the maintence charges vide the receipt no 10619 dated 11.2.2012 for Rs 5239. Despite the payment receipt, your office was showing it as outstanding. Thank God, we were maintaining record and could send you the receipt to your office.

6 We were promised that yearly events will be informed for all annual activities, which we have not been receiving. We have for reference numbers of reminders sent to you but of no response

Let us sum it up that we had not availed any of your services so far
          Under the above circumstances, we write you to please refund Rs 1.50 lacs along with interest, maintenance fees of last 2 years at your earliest. Failing this, we will be compelled to take action and refer the matter to consumer court.
          Looking forward for your response.

A.K.Sehgal / Itty sehgal
          Aug 13, 2020

Membership for the park hotel — payment made but not received the membership card and no response

I used to receive calls from The Park hotel - Kolkatta branch regarding membership for Park hotel for one year.costing Rs.7303/- agaisnt which I can avail discount for food and one night stay in suit room at Park hotel costing Rs.16000/- and dinner upto Rs.2500/- and discount in liquor and food by 20%
          I made the payment using credit card and informed only credit card no and date of Expiry and Rs.7303/- debited from My ICICI credit card on 08/09/08 agaisnt reference no 74568228254000401000533 transaction details PREFEREF AT THE PARK . Now I am not able to get the membership card

We wish to file a complaint against the Country Club India group. We want to cancel our membership with the Country Club India and get the sum of Rs. 80000 (We paid this amount via credit card on 17th March, 2013) back to us because of following reasons:

1) These people made a wrong statement by telling us about the 36 installments from which they will provide 18 months upfront from country club and rest 18 months will be provided by the HDFC bank. But now, they are saying that their tie up with the HDFC bank has ended up and we will need to make the payment in 18 months EMIs only which we can’t pay. And, now they are even not ready to cancel my membership.
            2) We are pissed off with the false statements and fraud treatment given to us by the sales people of country club.

Narrating the whole scenario below:

I got a call from country club group on Sunday morning around 10:25 am that we (me and my wife) won a free holiday gift voucher worth 25K and to collect that we had to visit the Grand Mall, 1st floor, Office no. 116 in Gurgaon. We went there in the evening at 6:30PM. They told us that we need to attend a presentation of their membership plans and we can collect the gift voucher after that.

So this is how they started.

First of all one of the presenters asked us about our bio-data and some other questions like how many times you like to go on vacations and where you wish to go in nearby future. We answered them. They asked us about our budget if we go on a vacation outstation and stay in a five star. They were asking so many questions and buttering us in a way by saying very nice things to us (now seems as a sales technique).

After that they called their main manager (I have provided the name and contact number of both the presenter and manager at the bottom of last page) to analyze the answers which we gave them and then their manager started telling us about the membership plan some white card which cost around 90,000. In this we will get a free stay in country club hotels for next 10 years. We answered a big NO to him because of membership cost.

Then he started negotiation. He said, okay I am making it for 80000 just for you.
            Again we answered NO.

Then he told us you will get free coupons for different festive celebrations for whole year and every year for next 10 years. You will get a suite in country club hotels whenever you will go for vacations. You will get a maid from country club, pick and drop facility and other bla bla bla. And he left us for ten mins with other presenter to think of all the merits of this membership. We decided a NO and filled the feedback form.

Then again he came and asked us, “What is the issue, why the people like you, are not taking this membership? This is just for the cream layer people like you. We don’t wish to give this membership to any of A, B, C. “

I told him that we can’t pay this much amount right now as we are already paying some installments and also planning for other investments as well. Then for a moment, he said OK to us.

And the very next moment, he asked me to tell the credit card limit of my card and which bank’s card I am carrying right now. I told him about the credit card of HDFC, and then he proposed us, if I make this amount in installments for you, for 18 months? I won’t let go the people like you, who actually deserves to be a part of this membership.”

I again answered ”NO”

Then he asked me to show the HDFC credit card just to check if any other offers are available on credit card. My husband handed over the credit card to him. He went to his cabin and came out with a good information (for him only) that we can pay in 36 installments as they have the tie ups with HDFC bank.

He was pretending to be more than excited and showing us that he did a lot to us. He again said us, now we should not say no to this membership as he is discounting us a lot. I just muttered to my wife, “Yes, we can pay in 36 installments can’t we?”

Then the manager told us that country club is providing 18 months installments upfront and rest 18 months will be provided by the HDFC bank as they do have tie ups with the bank. Then I said YES to him and in couple of seconds he himself went in swiped the card for Rs.80, 000, came out made us fill the forms. And assured me that you need to pay this amount in 36 installments as they have the tie ups with HDFC and likewise with some other banks.

We were trapped!!! We came out from that office around 9:45 pm with different kind o[censored]neasy feeling, that somewhere something had gone wrong. It all happened so quickly, that I was shocked and stunned. But my wife consoled me to not to worry, as it is in easy 36 installments, per month of Rs 2200 is Okay to manage.

Next day we called HDFC to confirm about the installments, and bank executive clearly mentioned that they can’t extend the EMIs as they don’t have any such policy. Bank suggested us to again consult with the merchant. This was a BIG shock to us. We again called merchant and told him about this conversation with HDFC bank. He told us that he will himself talk with the representative with HDFC and will surely make it for 36 installments. And demanded a time for 2 business days and assured us that he will call us after two days.

We waited till third day (Wednesday, 20th Mar, 2013) evening and he called and he told us that unfortunately, their tie up for 36 installments with the bank has ended up. So they can’t make it for 36 months. Then we clearly told the manager to cancel our membership as we can’t pay the amount in 18 installments. But then manager told us that they have already registered us and now they can’t cancel the membership.

We will get the membership card after 45 days, but as per manager, we can’t cancel the membership now. This group is trapping the people by a free gift voucher system. Country Club representatives are so determined to sell their membership that they can make any false commitments and say fraud words to you.

Now we can’t pay an amount of Rs. 4500 every month from our earnings and moreover, we don’t have any faith in their commitments and that’s why we want to cancel our membership with Country Club India and get our hard earned money back to us.

Country Club Representative Details:

1) Representative Name: Aamir (Mobile# [protected])
            2) Manager Name: Inder Pal Arora (Mobile# [protected])

Our Contact Details:

Primary Member (Main Applicant): Rupeet Kaur (W/o Mohit Kumar)
            Co-applicant: Mohit Kumar
            Phone# [protected]
            Aug 13, 2020

Country Club India, Grand Mall, 1st Floor, Office No. 116, Gurgaon — Cancelation of Membership

Narrating the whole scenario below:

So this is how they started.

Again we answered NO.

I again answered ”NO”

Country Club Representative Details:

1) Representative Name: Aamir (Mobile# [protected])
            2) Manager Name: Inder Pal Arora (Mobile# [protected])

Our Contact Details:

Primary Member Name: Rupeet Kaur (W/o Mohit Kumar)
            Co-Applicant Name: Mohit Kumar
            Mobile# [protected]
            Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com
            Please find below more details on the Membership:

Date of Transaction: 17th March, 2013 (We haven't got the membership card yet and also, we haven't availed any of the services from Country Club India)
            Receipt# for the payment is:[protected]

Main Applicant: Rupeet Kaur

Correspondence Address: H. No. 2593, Sector 46, Gurgaon

Phone#: [protected]

Type of Membership: ST-1/10 years/White
            Membership Fee: Rs. 80000

I took country Club holiday package. I already paid 62000 RS. They told me when i was taking this plan, you can go dubai also. U will get free hotel expenses in dubai country club hotel. Now they are telling me , I have to pay 75000 Rs. Please let me how can I will get my money revert back.

Shilpa
              Aug 13, 2020

Firstly, they give a call and say that u have won a gift hamper for the lucky draw after that they push you to sign contract for 1 year after their 1-2 hours of [censored]ing explanations. That's it! never again they will turn up (salesman Raghu) falsie Managers, CEO everyone are fraud. I tried to ring and get one standard answer to try later so bloody annoying. I should sue this company. Please guys don't trust them.
                Aug 13, 2020
                Dear Sir, We just viewed your experience here & the inconvenience is deeply regretted. Kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues if any to "response.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com" so as to help you and understand the issue better.

We had a worst experience with country club.they made all false promises to sell their membership.they said that they have properties every where in india where in we can go and stay for a week in a year & they would provide a v good accommodation of 2 bed room suite in their property & just by paying 200 rs per day we can avail all the meals during our stay.all their promises are fake.they hardly own any properties.when we thought of booking a stay at ranthambore we were told that they dont have any property there & they gave such options which were priced cheaper on other travel sites such as Expedia.when I tried to talk to their customer care & the officials at the head office in Hyderabad their response was pathetic.and we were also told that if by any chance we r not happy with the membership we can sell it to them back after one year ,which even one lady from their customer care has advised me to do,based on that we went to the office from where we took the membership ,the person who gave the membership was promoted & replaced by someone else,when asked that man said such issues do come up & they would pay back the money and asked us to talk to that particular person who sold us the membership,when we spoke to him he was so rude & denied any such claims & said that the money is not refundable.we lost 70k & peace of mind talking to these country club people.i would like to tell everyone please don't eve go for country club.t is THE WORST organisation I have ever seen.they take their consumers for granted.

Hello Sir,

I would like to address the complaint against false commitments made by COUNTRY CLUB INIDA LTD (CCIL) executives during the membership registration and now they are running away from fulfilling them.

Actually I have taken the CCIL vacation membership in CCIL Noida CSM office in Nov 2012 (Reg. No. CCDL11V10LB14121). During the councelling CCIL executive (Mr.Ranjan) explained us about the vacation package plan. Due to financial constraints, we were not ready to take the membership. Then they promised us to divide the payment into 30 EMI's. Then we got ready to take Rs 70,000 membership plan. There they swiped the HDFC credit card and made the payments of Rs 60,000 from HDFC credit card and due to credit limit we paid Rs 10,000 from Indusind Bank credit card. when they swiped the HDFC credit card, they made 18 EMI for Rs. 60,000. When we asked them that you promised us for 30 EMI's then why you made 18 EMI. Then the Manager said me that we will send the email to HDFC bank and they will extend the EMI's from 18 to 30.

Now next month I got my HDFC credit card statement and the EMI was charged as per 18 EMI. When we call Mr. Ranjan of CCIL, he asked me to call Ms. Gurmeet to solve the issue. Now since Last two months I have called Ranjan and Gurmeet many times but both are not able to solve the issue. They are saying that Bank is not allowing for 30 EMI's.

Now they have stop receiving my calls from last 15 days. I have sent many mails to them but they are not replying. We have some financial constraints and we can't afford big amount EMI's. Till now we have not availed any of their service. So we want to cancel the membership and want refund of all the amount paid to them.

Looking for cooperation from your side.

Suman Goel
                    Mob: [protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Dear Sir, The inconvenience, in regards to EMI conversion is regretted. Kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues to response.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com, so as to help you and understand the issue better.

Hi Sir,

We were called by a person from Country Club saying that we are the lucky winners of central(My husband(Goulla Narendranath Reddy) got the call and the executive told us we were selected through Central gift vouchers lucky draw his name is Rajeev).
                      He asked to collect gift at cvr shop and gave an address(Devanahalli) and when we reached there he called us and asked to go into Country Club at devanahalli Bangalore we went inside they asked us to take a presentation on some offers which we have rejected but they forced us to listen to it and they explained some packages and asked us to get the credit card to avail membership and they promised us to give gold coin if we pay the full amount we were totally bluffed by them they have taken our credit card and swiped 91000 and gave a receipt of hdfc credit card with 18 emis totally and later they have asked us to sign some documents and we were told that there executive will be coming and collecting the documents at our home.
                      But until today no one came and they are not even picking up the calls and we came to know that it is totally fraud.

We asked for cancellation of membership but they told told its not possible and then started of not picking the calls.
                      We need our membership fee refund as they are not providing any services.

Having faith in HDFC Bank and as hdfc is having a tie up with country club we have paid the amount but why hdfc is encouraging this fraud.

Please find the details of complaint:

My Name: Sravani Satharla
                      Husband Name: Goulla Narendranath Reddy
                      Contract No: DT41#1624(Given by country club for membership reference)
                      Phone No:[protected]

Phone No:[protected]/302/308/309

Website:www.countryvacationsindia.com
                      Email:[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com
                      [protected]@countryvacationsmail.com

Please consider my complaint and please refund my amount
                      Cancellation of membership in Country vacations in Country club as we have not received any services
                      Feb 04, 2015
                      sravssddf's response
                      Gg
                      Dear Sir, We just viewed your experience here & the inconvenience is deeply regretted. Kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues if any to response.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com, so as to help you and understand the issue better.

I have taken a memebership of country club from New Arbindo Marg Adchini New Delhi - 110017. I have been offerd by their executive (Puneet Chauhan) a lot of complimentry thing along with this membership.

1) Tab worth Rs 6000
                        2) Two Air tickets
                        3) Food voucher
                        4) Complimentry holiday for 5 years extra
                        5) Clubbing facilities
                        6) White card
                        7) Club party along with champagne on birthday anniversary etc.

But when i recieve my membership after 45 days i am shocked to see i haven't got any complimentry services on top of that i have got blue card instead of white card which i have been promised. Punnet have stop picking my phone. When i contacted their senoir guys like Santosh, Manveet, Pooja all of them are saying initially thay are looking into this matter and will resolve it. But after that they also stop picking my phone and nothing happen. Same is the case with Customer care Noida no one is responding. I feel trapped. So I am requesting everyone not to take country club membership at any cost. They are really big fraud!!!!

+91 [protected]
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        I am the recent victim to this fraud. I am banker by profession and newly married. I had planned so much with membership. But I am feeling trapped.

Lakshya
                        New Delhi

I am Roshan Sharma, a Crime Reporter in a very reputed electronic media of the India, based in New Delhi. My previously Cool Global Parivar whole life membership number. was TND 728, and also given me documents of a plot near pune, at that time neither your customer care office nor your sales executive has not told me regarding the so called A M C, after that your executive has approach me and convinced me for your Condos Fructional Ownership at Bandipur, and your executive and your sales office of East of Kailsh has told me i can avail 6 night 7 days free stay in any property of country club in india, and if i am not use this facility of stay, country club will rent out our condow at the rate of Rs.6000/- per day i.e. Rs.42000/- per year country club will give us our rent amount. After convinced i pay the handsome amount i.e.total Rs.3,99,000/- .your office has given me a membership number CC01DELFCGB30L150 But till date i have not receive any rent amount from your side since last 5 years. despite of my several calls and visited to your mathura road offices, not get any positive response. over and above till date i have not receive any membership cards, my Condow Ownership Certificate, or any passes or information of cultural functions.

Now you are requested if there is any A M C you may deduct your amount from my rent amount and send me a cheque or D.D. in my favour, and also request your goodself that please be intimate for any functions organized by CCIL and send me my and my family's membership cards or condow ownership certificate.

waiting for your positive response at earliest.
                          Mar 10, 2016

Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear SIr, We just viewed your experience here & the inconvenience is deeply regretted. Kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues if any to response.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com, so as to help you and understand the issue better.
                          My name is Roshan Sharma, and my mobile no is [protected]. if you feed this membership details in your system you will get my complete details and regarding issue i have already mention clearly.

I am from Pune and have very bad experience while taking membership and afterwards from Country Club Group. I wish to file...

Hi-
                            I am a member of Country Club vacation from 2 years.

I have been given false promises of getting a plot in Bangalore & have been duped of 2.5 Lahks INR.

By now I have 100's of calls & tons on emails but I get only false commitments from all Country club team.

Please guide me whom to escalate & how to get my refund back?

NItesh H-Pune
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            Dear Sir, The inconvenience, in regards to registration of your Plot is regretted. Kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues to “response.[protected]@countryvacationsmail.com”, so as to help you and understand the issue better.

This is with respect to Country club, who sell club membership. I bought a long term plan in mind 2006 (Mr.Cool) and as part of the plan, Country Vacations was offering a free plot at Tumkur (outskirts of Bangalore) as well. While we made the entire holiday plan payment of Rs ~ Rs1 lakhs and also paid the necessary fee to Country club , the said Company is yet to register the plot. From 2007 onwards I have called the all the country club touch points Bangalore for a refund. Have made numerous calls to the local contacts and have resulted in no action. The customer service personnel do not get back on any of the complaints raised . I am in a situation wherein inspite of paying all the money at one shot & a long wait of 7 years there has been no result. As a middle class consumer - I am deeply frustrated on account this. I need to get my money back with interest for all the pain I have gone through..

Hello Sir,
                                Dated -- 6th July, 2012 .

I have been given a form to fill up in a Mall and then called up to collect lucky winner gift voucher and gift by Country Club India Ltd. (Aundh,Pune Office)
                                They demonstrated few things in loud noise and then I purchased the Club membership for Rs. 51,000/- The representative Nikhil Pardeshi assured me that he will help me divide the installment into more than 18 months. But he said, at start we have to make it for 18 months and filled up the form for the same. I paid up the amount 46,000 by HDFC credit card and I was handed over few papers.
                                After that I tried to contact Nikhil for the installment to be adjusted , he threatened me with his tactics and told me to be happy with 18 installments and even told me that he will rent out the Country Club's club on my name and will recover my money and give it to me.
                                But after this incident, he never picked up his phone. and given to his Gundas to answer.

Then I was contacted by Ayaz Shaikh to complete my remaining payment of 6,000 Rs. He and his manager called me again to Aundh office and I handed over the HDFC bank cheque to them. And they assured me best of services . The best service they offered to me is --- They couriered me 3 plastic cards of country club for me , my wife n kid. And no other documents , coupons/ vouchers or any other communication has been made by Country club. They didn't had any events till date or they didn't bother to inform me about it.

I have been cheated for my money and not given any service. I want to cancel my membership and get back the money.
                                Nikhil told me that it is not possible to cancel the membership and will not refund a single penny.
                                Please help to get back my hard earned money.

COUNTRY CLUB (INDIA) — Return of money paid

Company gave false promises and not any card to visit their club. Additional Rs.6000/- were asked when farm was given.I want my money Rs.20000/- paid back , as they could not provide any facility to visit the places. No, more I am not interested in any scheme.
                                Hello sir,
                                I have been cheated by country club india ltd. For my membership - cvpu1club113821 for rs. 52, 000/- Which I paid through my credit card and cash. Date - 4th june 2012.
                                I was called to CCIL aundh office to collect luck winner gift voucher and sold the membership.
                                I was told that country club organizes programs in every 15 days and I will be given passes for these programs and they are soon starting club in chinchwad too. I was told by salesperson that he will convert the installment of payment in 36 or 48 installment once the card is swiped initially for 18 installments. His name and number is nikhil pardeshi ([protected]) . But he never picked up my phone after he sold the membership to me, once he handed over the phone to his gundas to handle me.
                                I DID pay 46, 000 by card and 6, 000 by cash. I was told that I will receive kit once the payment is done, and it will contain voucher for hotel and also it will have calendar with all events of country club pune in it and will get passes for the events as and when they are arranged. I was contacted by ayaz shaikh ( [protected])for my balance payment of 6, 000 which I paid in cash and promised better service.
                                I was also told that they will give me membership for pancard club in akurdi as they have affiliation with them till the country club near D'mart chinchwad comes in existence. ( I was told that it will be ready by diwali or something).

None of the above promises have been full-filled till date and I received only 3 plastic cards of country club against payment of rs. 52, 000/-
                                Please address this issue and help me get back my hard earned money.

dinesh patil

I had taken Country club membership (ID - DT146/85, vacation + club membership) of 1 lakh 10 thousand in april 2011 with lots of promises which later I came to know were false. But I didn't have any choice as they were not ready to cancel membership and refund money. They had made an aggreemnet which says no refund. I have checked with their customer service and came to know that there is member degradation option wherein they make another aggreement with lesser amount and return back balance amount.

Ofcource you have to choose either club or vacation. I chosed vacation facility and made a new aggreement on mid nov 2011, of 50,000/-. They told me that it will take max 45 to 60 days to get back remaining amount 61,000/-. Since nov 2011, I have been chasing them for 61k money but everytime they are making differnet stories, giving false promises that they will issue check of 61k by this and that date. Please help me to get my money back.

I have taken membership through offer received through lucky draw on 14/10/2012
                                    as per facilities mentioned in the contract we can take holidays any time in year with 8 family members and free Gym membership in country club in indiranagar
                                    My membership no is DT-72#1085 while we were deciding to take the membership or not they asked us documents like ID proof just to fill the form by mistake my spouse gave HDFC credit card also but to shocker of our life they swiped the credit card as soon as we got alert message from HDFC we asked the sales manager how wee present there to refunds as we really not decided the same ,t they refused ,we called our other friens in indiranagar if any such Gym is avaliable in indiragar they confirmed that nothing like that is present there ,we approached HDFC customer care for stopping payment to the merchnat through submittng merchant dispute form but HDFChas confirmed that we need letter from country clud for cancellation of membership and refund after writng several mails to cluntry club vacations no one has responded .Kindly need your interventaion to how to go about it as country club has cheated us very badly

Reason of Dispute-
                                      Details below for raising a dispute against a transaction of 70,000rs to country club.
                                      We get call from Noida country club that we win 2 free vouchers and for collecting the same you need to come to our office.When we went there they told that before

giving vouchers you have to listen our plan.Then after explaination they start forcing to take the plan.

After explanation the plan to us shekher from country club asked whether we are interested then we said we are thinking, then he said to give credit card then we said

no we dont want to do the payment unless we got everything which you are telling plan offers in written. Then he told don't worry we will not swap the card now we are

taking just for doing photo copy. After giving my card within seconds another emplyoee came and credit card was swept and 70000 debited around 5 pm . Then we shouted

on him that we told not to swap until you will give everything in written. Then shekher start arguing with us and 3-4 people came and talked us in wrong way and

telling us that you will get everything in written in welcome kit within 15 days. And he didn't gave anything in written to us that time. Then just after that when we

told that we don't want this membership then they told us to write an application for cancellation. Then the Manager signed our application and give us the photocopy

and told us that cancellation procedure will take 20-25 days and your money will be refunded within 20 days. But after 1 week they simply told that your membership can

not be cancelled. BEFORE taking membership during plan explanation they told that in future also you can cancel this and we will return money after deduction.

When they explained the plan they told that with 70000 you will get 16 years of membership but after that we came to know from country club customer care that it is

for 10 years only.Also during explaination of plan they told that additional 6500 per year you need to give only if you will use our sports club,gym spa etc otherwise

no need to give. But after taking membership we came to know that anyhow we need to give 6500 per year even though if we will not use the club.

So this is clear fraud case and they cheated us by showing bad behavior and swaped the card without informing us. We are going to consumer court also after a while.

Please understand our situation as 70000 is not less amount for us due to bad financial condition and please help us to fight against this kind of fraud cases

happening in india so that in future nobody like us is being cheated.

We are attaching a bill in which numbers highlighted in yellow colour are the numbers of country club with whom we contact. We also got call from hyderabad country

club office whose detail didnot come in our bill. We contacted country club 15 - 20 times but didnot get satisfactory reply.The number highlighted are of followimg

persons-

1.Shekher Chaudary, noida country club- [protected]
                                      2.Sanjeev kasana, noida country club- [protected]
                                      3.Gulendra- [protected]
                                      4.Customer care[protected]

Credit Card Number- [protected]
                                      Date and Amount of transaction- 9 june 2012 and 70,000 rs.

Hoping for a kind and helpful reply from your end so that this type of fraud will not happen to any other middle class peples.

Shiv Gupta
                                      Oct 21, 2015
                                      Country Club India Customer Care's response
                                      Dear Member, Good Afternoon! We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We are always there to give the best of the services to you. Kindly provide your membership details and contact number by logging in to the below mentioned portal to resolve your query immediately. Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership, so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. You can also reach us on below numbers and e-mail Ids For Country Club Membership call us on:[protected] E-mail Us On : [protected]@countryclubmail.com http://reviews.countryvacationsindia.com/ Best Regards, Response Team Country Club Hospitality & Holidays