Vacations Gateway Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated May 30, 2019
Profile

File a complaint to Vacations Gateway

Having problems with Vacations Gateway?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vacations Gateway customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vacations Gateway

Uttar Pradesh
201301

Vacations Gateway Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Vacations Gateway reviews & complaints(289)

I paid an amount of rs. 7799/- but did not receive any confirmation from their side. I called up many times but they did not respond. And now their contact numbers are not working. I have also lodged a police complaint regarding that. Here is the complaint

Respected sir/mam,

Greetings of the day!!!

I want to submit my complaint against www.vacationsgateway.com. my complaint is...
I received one call from vacations gateway that i have been offered a referral gift (Black berry z 30 mobile phone) if i choose the package on the same day itself before 1.00 pm. I made a payment of rs 8549/- through my credit card with a condition that i have been given a mobile phone (Blackberry z 30),. And laptop (Sony) rs, 7799/-all details have been shared by mr. Aman shrivastav and ravi chouhan.in between also, i made a call to him,...

Sa saras jain on dec 7, 2016
I have purchased one tour package from your gateway vacation (Tour & travel) company on call of company agent & told me you got 1 laptop with tour package. For this i have paid 8549/- rupees on date 19/06/2015 when i paid amount from debit card. Transaction show failure on first time. So i paid second time same amount that is successful. But after some time first payment is also successful. I called to company for that company representative told me within 21 days you will meet both (Amount 8549/- rupees with gift). When i did not received these things after 1 month. I called company’s no. Agent...
Complaint comments read comments complaint category travel agents
Vacations Gateway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked package in vacations gateway on[protected] Rs. 8549/-(My Package booking transition ID - SDL[protected] through online by Citi Bank Credit card as per package booked term they will provide me travel package in during one year but they have not provide me package and also not refund my money and they have also offering me Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet package book today(dt.6-12-14) I have booked package accordingly same day but still they have not given me tablet. I was sent mails to vacation gatways company and trying to connect phone also but they not answering properly so Sir/Madam, kindly give my money refund you are required any others detail please contact me.

I got a call from company for 5 nights booking at any five star resorts in just 7999 in India as well as out of India also...
      I have paid the same & book the voucher 16343
      From next month the booking telephone number is out of service...

I have purchased one tour Package from your gateway vacation (Tour & travel) company on call of company agent & told me you got 1 laptop with tour package. for this i have paid 8549/- rupees on date 19/06/2015 when i paid amount from debit card. transaction show failure on first time. so i paid second time same amount that is successful. but after some time first payment is also successful. I called to company for that company representative told me within 21 days you will meet both (amount 8549/- rupees with gift).when I did not received these things after 1 month. I called company’s no. agent did not pickup my call. if attained the call he told me after some days you will meet both things. I tried many times but they excused every time. 0n 27 august I called to company, Mr.Anurag chouhan (Account manager) told me within 21 days both things will be meet. on same day Mr. Anurag asked me my debit card no.& atm pin & also withdraw 8549/- rupees from my account’s. i called mr.anurag for this & he told me your two amount 17098/- will return with your gift laptop within 21 days. But till date I did not received both things.i donot purchase any tour package from your company & return my amount 25647/- in my saving corporation bank account no. [protected] within a week. after that i will go consumer court for legal action.

Ot a call from payment gateway in Hindi, they said that they will be providing a Dell laptop if I pay them an amount 7999.I found that offer looks interesting and went ahead and transacted the amount, they have deducted the amount once from my ICICI credit card and once . They have called me many times for this and they have given me assurance that they will give laptop n holiday trip voucher.After the transaction confirmation they have interacted for three days ad after that they haven't respond to my calls. one of the team leader name is Mr. Abhisekh and his mobile number is [protected]. And he is the main culprit in that company. Since that date i am tying to book hotel as they guided me. but they r not responding to my e mails also. i have sent courier thrice n i have mailed thrice but they didn't give any reply. IT IS A COMPANY WHERE THEY LIVE ON THE PEOPLE MONEY BY CHEATING. So guys please don't believe this guys and do not take any offer from them. Now i have explained all my friend n family about this. I have all the mails and vouchers and confirmations sent by them. My name is Sateesh Varanasi my mobile number is [protected]

For false promises given by vacations gateway, noida, delhi under the company's offer of hotel bookings for 4 nights and 5 days at dirty and shabby hotel siffrazed's beach resort in goa, india. I had paid rs. 7799/- through my credit card for stay from 24th may 2015 to 28th may 2015. After returning i had lodged a complaint through email to company as well as to hotel on 7th june 2015. On 13 august 2015 i received a call from the office of...

Dear sir / madam,

I have taken an holiday package from vacation gateway company which books hotels on behalf o[censored]s. I have taken a package with an facility for a couple for 5 days and 4 nights for rs. 7799/- for a period of 1 year on 30th may 2015. I have twice given the booking form and given all the details well in advance for my booking but i have not received proper feedback and instead of following up very continuously then also no proper feedback. Then after talking with there customer care also no proper feedback. Then after i have given mail for refund of my amount with i have paid for taking this package, only i have received a mail stating that your concern have been forwarded to the complaint depart and they will revert back to you soon. I have mailed them for refund of the amount on 7th april 2016. Till yet no concern dept has been reverted back to me.

Today also i have called and the same reply have been received and after talking to the customer care (Ms. Prachi, ms. Priya and mr. Arun sharma etc.) today also i have received a mail our concern dept will get back to you kindly wait. Till now i have exchanged more than 50 mails but no use.

Its really shocking after waiting for more than a month still no status, when i will get back my money.

Company address
            C-56/5 mantec building 1st floor, sector - 62, gautam budh nagar district
            Noida, gautam buddh nagar district, uttar pradesh, india - 201301

Please help.

Greeting of the day!!
            As per your complain we would like to inform you that we provide our services for one year from date of purchase and now your package has been expired .
            So kindly request you to do not raise any kind of dispute against our company.
            Hope you will do the needful.

I have asked for refund of my amount well in advance that is before expiring of 1 year.

I have all the mails which i have send to your customer care dept. And always ur mail comes our complaint dept. Will get back to u.

Request you to kindly check at your end and revert back with a positive response.

Please give comment on my previous complaint given with u done on 15th june 2016.

Greeting of the day!!
            So kindly request you to do not raise any kind of dispute against our company.
            Hope you will do the needful.
            Dear Sir/ Madam,

Let me tell you. I have raised my concern for refund of my amount before expiry. Therefore request you to kindly refund my amount.

Mr.vyas

This company is totally fraud, so they will not give you any service or money refund.I am also sufferer but I get my total amount from them.this company do fraud with me 1yr back.those peoples are hopeless straight way they will not respond you .if you want any advise call me I will give you the idea to get rid from these .

This is a big fraud to me company Vacation gateway.Their executive called us and give promotional offer to customer and cheat us by fake commitment of delivering Gift like Laptop, Camera, Mobile etc and get payment for tour package of 4N/5D.Their executive also told to us not to say any gift commitment while we receive any further call from company conformation department.But this is special scheme of company you will 100% get Blackbarry mobile committed gift said by company executive. This is cheating to we all, I was paid 7799 for holiday package because he was promised to give a gift of blackbarry mobile.He told you are a lucky winner through gateway and eligible for gift mobile.I was booked before but till now they are not sending the gift and saying there was no scheme like this.I received only that holiday voucher.May be it will also fraud. I am going to lounge complain with local police, Cyber crime, company act policy and also in Ministry of Consumers affair.if you are not send my gift and full file your commitment . My Transition ID is SDL00048803 & Customer ID - VGTX00003011 I recived mail only your Invoice Vaction gateway. From ABHISHEK AGARWAL mob [protected]

This one is a fraud company and looted fund in the name of online product sale. Their commitment level is zero and harass to customer. I had purchased a package on the commitment to provide a gift article of worth of rs. 8000/- or more but my card had been debited twice because their payment gateway shown as error instead of successful and they issued two invoice against both the payment but still not received any gift after lapses of 10 month.

They all were acknowledged my issue and give assurance to return back all money but refused when time lapsed to sent my objection to credit card authority.

You all know about the company and you will get much information by the posts of many peoples. It is us who are just seeing and complaining. They cheat as we give chance to them so i request you all not to invest a single amount to this company. And with proper evidence and call recordings proceed to the police station or consumer forum for help and this will shurt the company.
                Greeting of the day!!
                As per your concern we would like to inform you that we provide our services within one year not more than this as you know that your package has been expired so kindly request you to do not raise any dispute.

Vacations Gateway.

Suddenly a day I had recieved a call from M/s Vacation gateway. A lady named Kanupriya called me & told me that she is a sales personal. Offered me a package worth Rs. 8549/- & also confirmed to provide samsung galaxy S6 / Tablet with package. Also even a bit of time she has not given me to search / enquire about vacation gateway. So many commitments of providing 5 star accomodation/ accomodation as per their listed hotels whichever selected by me will be provided by them she committed. But on payment no one is picking phone. Even on demand of refund no response. Afetr so many months passed away a mail came for refund with 10% deduction offered by vacation gateway. I had given by acceptance. Again some more months passed then offer with 30% deduction came to me by vacation gateway. Finally at last, seeing no refund will likely to come so again I have mailed that give me accomodation for my Shimla/ Manali trip they have offered me third class hotels despite their listed ones. I deferred for such third class accomodation offered by them. Finally I am planning to consult with lawyer & going to file a case against them for harressment & failure for giving services per their package. Their sales persons were also giving fake commitments during giving explanation to cusotmers.
                  Greeting of the day!!
                  As per your concern we would like to inform you that we provide holiday voucher and we provide gift as per our referral scheme and now if you are taking about hotel accommodation we provide hotels as per availability so kindly request you to use our holiday voucher without any concern.
                  we assure you that we will provide you best hotel accommodation

My booking id is SDL0023823, purchased on 24th July 2014. I have asked for booking for Katra on 3rd April 2015, But company were failed to provide the booking and supervisor at that time told me that, Sir you take booking at your own we will refund your money. after coming back from Katra, I have called up for refund, company told me to provide my bank details. I have provided the same in April 2015 it self. then I have enquired after that 3 to 4 times but was not getting proper response. finally I have wrote mail on 15th March 2016 that if you do not refund my money then I will file a complaint in consumer forum as well as legal actions. then received a mail from company side on 16th March 2016 that our concern department will get back to you as early as possible. it is June 2016 and till date I have not heard from their side. Their customer care number is [protected] and E-mail id is [protected]@vacationsgateway.com.co
                    Greeting of the day!!
                    As per your concern we would like to inform you that validity of your package has been expired so we are unable to provide booking or refund.
                    So kindly request you to do not raise any dispute.
                    Dear Rajesh, i feel you had requested for refund before the expiry. So you should move legally. I was a victim of Vacations Gateway's fraudulent act. I had gone legally against the company and received my money with 10% deduction.
                    Dear Manish,
                    Greeting of the day!!
                    we would like to inform you that we provide services to each and every customer within one year after that we are unable to provide any kind of services and this things is also written on our company policy.

Sir/madam we have paid rs.8500/- for hotel booking in june 2015 for my hotel booking. But still they have not provide any hotel at my vacations time and right now today i am talking about my refund or provide any hotel then there is an employ of vacations getway is mr. Dinesh tiwary is misbehaving with me. So sir i don't want listen any excuse about mr. Dinesh tiwary kindly take action immidietly.
                      Greeting of the day!!
                      As per your complain we would like to inform you that we have company policy for booking we provide booking to if you have send booking form to us before 21 to 30 days but you have sent booking form before 5 days and also you were using using unethical word to our customer care executive .
                      so kindly request you to do not raise any dispute against company.
                      Please see your mail.
                      Amrendra Sinha

11:15 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
                      Translate message
                      Turn off for: English
                      Dear sirmadam

I have not received any response of my mail sent to you
                      the previous day (25/05/2016) for Booking my hotel in katra on ( 29th and 30th may.)
                      Please Admire It SERIOUSLY that your service provider has been misbehaving me (Mr. Dinesh Tiwary )HIS WORD'S were unEthical and illligal and unsubtentianted. We have
                      complied several times without any relief AND HIS BEHAVE IS MISCHEVIOUS.

kindly do AN ACTION OVER IT

I expect your positive reply soon...

Amrendra Kumar sinha
                      We are sending you booking from previos one year kindly check your system. There is no any responsible employ whose respond me.Whenever i talking about my booking his/her reply that contact after 4 pm, contact after 2 pm again n again so please check system and talk with me...
                      Sir/Madam I still Looking any response from his side but no one there responding me. my packaged is exipre on 10th of june. and we are going for jammu tomorrow and we have reach there 29th of may,
                      so sir i dont't want to argue with any body. kindly provide me any hotel at katra and resolved this problem,
                      kindly settled it immidietly other wise refund my money.

thanking you
                      Amrendra kumar sinha
                      Greeting of the day!!
                      As per your concern we would like to inform you that we have cross check your all record and found that your package has been expired so we are unable to provide any kind of services.
                      Hope you will understand the same and will not raise any concern.

I choose one holiday package through vacation gateways on dated 19.11.2014 considering that i have been offered a referral gift (Black berry z 30 mobile phone) if i choose the package on the same day itself before 6.00 pm. I made a payment of rs 8549/- through my credit card with a condition that i have been given a mobile phone (Blackberry z 30),.
                        All details have been shared by mr. Ram kumar.In between also, i made
                        A call to him, gave him my vg code, he activated the
                        Referral scheme gift (Blackberry z30) and assured me that the
                        Ame has been sent to your postal address via gateways
                        Logistic, because no courier company carries mobile gift.
                        But till then my gift has not been delivered. I made unlimited calls, number to mails to them, but their behavior is completely rubbish and unethical.
                        I accepted offer of holiday package because i needed
                        One mobile phone at that time

Proof of false commitment:

from: vacations gateway deals
                        subject: :!!! Referral gift only for today!!!
                        to: "chhabra. Vimal"
                        date: wednesday, november 19, 2014, 5:26 pm
                        dear sir,

as
                        You
                        than you can choose any one
                        gift today, you will get absolutely free today.

no. Of referrals

tablet

blackberry phone

thanks & regards

Greeting of the day!!
                        As per your complain we would like to inform you that you were agree with our holiday package and you have already given confirmation on package and also we would like to inform you that our package is valid for only one year and now your package has been expire so there is no point of dispute.

Kind Attention: VACATIONS GATEWAY

How you are saying that "your package is valid for one year and now your package has been expire so there is no point of dispute".

I would like to inform you that I have taken package only because I required one mobile phone at that time.

Proof of same is enclosed herewith:

From: Vacations Gateway Deals
                        Subject: : !!! Referral gift only for today !!!
                        To: "chhabra.vimal"
                        Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 5:26 PM

As
                        you
                        than you can choose any one
                        gift today, you will get absolutely free today .

No. of Referrals
                        Tablet
                        Blackberry Phone
                        Thanks & Regards

Regarding holiday package also which I have availed after a long battle with your company, there is not much to say on that. If you check your database, you will feel yourself how badly I was getting disturbed while dealing with your persons Mr. Ram Kumar, Mr. Atul and some of them didn't bother even how to talk to customers.
                        I have given you enough proofs on that how I was cheated at the selling of holiday package to me. Moreover, the hotel given to me is not as per my entitlement. I wanted to stay in Le-quadri Hotel at Kuala Lumpur but you have given me some other option saying that there is no booking available in any other Hotel.

I want my clear cut compensation on the mental agony which I have faced in last one year dealing with your company and company persons.
                        Greeting of the day!!
                        As per your complain we would like to inform you that we provide holiday voucher and if you are talking about gift it is based on our referral scheme and our package is valid for only one year not more than this so there is no point of dispute.
                        Again and Again, Same Old Story.

Repeatedly I Keep on telling you that I got your holiday Voucher on the same date itself by Mr. Ram Kumar provided that I have been offered mobile phone, The proof of the same is enclosed herewith:

from: vacations gateway deals
                        subject: :!!! Referral gift only for today!!!
                        to: "chhabra. Vimal"
                        date: wednesday, november 19, 2014, 5:26 pm
                        dear sir,

as
                        You
                        than you can choose any one
                        gift today, you will get absolutely free today.
                        no. Of referrals
                        tablet
                        blackberry phone

thanks & regards

From last year, I keep on telling you the same thing, but every time when I made a call to your office, I have been provided only the assurance, that we need to activate your VG Code, then gift has to come from your Mumbai office.
                        All fake, You people have disturbed me a lot last year, enough number of calls have been made to you, some of your employees have even not bothered that how to talk to a customer.

In the end, You have made me a fool by selling your holiday package by offering a mobile phone, Neither you have provided mobile phone to me, nor your holiday package is as per my entitlement. I have stayed at MAY VIEW GLORY HOTEL, Kualalumpur, which is not as per entitlement.

ONCE AGAIN, I WANT CLEAR CUT COMPENSATION ON THE MENTAL AGONY WHICH I HAVE FACED IN THE LAST ONE YEAR DEALING WITH YOUR COMPANY.
                        Greeting of the day!!
                        Nothing was based on your referral scheme. Have you seen your complaints section. You did the same thing to number of innocent customers.

I suffered a lot dealing with your customer care people, they have no sense in dealing with the customers, they talk very smartly while selling the packages based on the gift, after selling they only keep on ignoring you.

Lots of mails, I have forwarded it to you.

Once and For All, Are you ready to give me COMPENSATION ON THE MENTAL AGONY WHICH I HAVE FACED IN THE LAST ONE YEAR DEALING WITH YOUR COMPANY, .
                        Dr vimal's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 15, 2016
                        WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT REVERTING? THIS IS HOW YOU BEHAVE WITH THE CUSTOMERS

I have done an online transaction on vacations gateway site on July 25 2015
                          transaction was failed and amount deducted from my credit card.

Even after many follow-up and reminder to vacations gateway they have not returned amount back to me.

Need your help to peruse this matter.
                          Details:
                          Transaction Date: July 25 2015
                          Amount: 8549
                          Name: Mukesh Singhal
                          Contact: [protected]
                          Oct 20, 2015
                          arctech's response
                          chor, fraud, Inhuman...

Vacation Gateway — Fraud, Chor, Inhuman!!!

Yeh ek number ka chor hai, isko phansi par latka dena chahiye...

Greeting of the day!!
                          As we have cross checked your details but we are not able to find any thing regarding your complain so kindly request you to provide your transaction id and contact number other wise you can call our customer care no.([protected]/33).
                          Waiting for your prompt reply.

I have booked a package thru Vacation Gateway in April 2014 amount Rs. 7799/- and i have to use the same within one year. I have given request in March 2015 for booking the hotels. They have assured me that they have received my request and they will book the same, But with continues follow ups till date, they have not refund the money.

Request you to kindly get my money back with interest and penalized them for the same.

Address: Vacations Gateway
                            C-56/5, FF, Sector - 62
                            Noida - 201301, U.P
                            Email: [protected]@vacationgateway.com.co
                            Phone:[protected], 6521233
                            Anupriya: [protected]

My contact details is : Sandeep Kumar, D-236, 237, Monarch Building, Ist Floor, Amrapali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur - 302021 (Raj)
                            Mobile : [protected]
                            Aug 5, 2021
                            Don't purchase any Hotel deal from this company. They are simply getting the money and not giving any services. this is completely fraud company. Don't trust.

Vacation Gateway — Its A fraud company

i Mr Ajay Aarkhe inform you that this company had fraud with me i need justice & my money back which i had paid to this company amt- 17098/- they would made me fool & take all my credit card detail & deduct the amt from my CC

Vacations gateway.

Company is totaly fraud service in one room, and make fraud in all over India. I book a package as company scheme 8650/- for 2 rooms for four days. First company take money and then they says your package booking 1 month ago when you travel, then they says 15 days ago, then they give us totaly useless rooms, that we deny it. When i booked scheme company send me one hotel list, after booking package company unable to give rooms from list, because all r 3 star category. Company is totaly fraud, and tell me to go any where we no refund your money.
                              booking date 9 October 2015, booking id VGR0015 payment 8650/-

Vacations Gateway — Unethical behavior to extract money from customers

Sir, I have already lodged a complaint against the company. Till date no remedial action initiated by the company.

Vacations Gateway — My payment is refund

Sir please mujhe dhoke se yah payment karvaya gaya hai sir main ek student hu to please mujhe mere paise vapis dila digiye

Vacations Gateway — Vacations Gateway - Vacations Gateway a fraud Company

Upon membership the executives of Vacations Gateway committed me to provide with a DELL Inspiron 15 5547 I-7 and made my membership of Rs. 5999/-. They did not provide me package and gift also. How can i return my money.

To,

Dear Sirs,

This is to inform you that I have booked Vacation Gateway package in February 10, 2014 through net banking payment. Company also mentioned that referral scheme gift Black Berry Mobile / Laptop absolutely free gift, but last 2 years had elapsed there is no gift sent to me and in December'15 I tried to book vacation package for Bangalore but your customer care not responded. Suddenly last year means September/October'15 there was one gentlemen call Mr. Mayank Yadav telephone me and said that if I want to wish then Vacation Gateway will refund my money but he give me a clause I should give him my Debit card No.& Pin then will deposit to my account. I have paid through Net Banking and don't have Debit Card so how can I?

C-56/5 Mantec Building 1st floor,
                                Sector - 62, Gautam Budh Nagar
                                District Noida
                                Gautam Buddh Nagar District
                                Uttar Pradesh-201301

KRISHNA THAPA

Vacations gateway.

This company is totally froad and while on ph calls they commit to give you 5 star accommodation and mobiles in gifts but they are the most worst company in the world they will just trap you and will provide footpath type hotels in any city you wish.

Himadri bhushan

Vacations gateway.
                                  At first they commit us to to assure gift and 3-5 star accommodation but after that they told us to attend a call on which we have to stay calm about gifts and we would get another call on which we will be asked for gifts but no calls are arranged for it. This is the way they are going froad. It is my humble request to everyone not to pay a single amount to them. And it is advised to record all the calls from them and proceed to police station for the same.