Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Nov 26, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Country Vacations

Having problems with Country Vacations?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Country Vacations customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Country Vacations reviews & complaints (585)

I am mamatha. I am very poor girl. I am only one daughter for my parents, they are old at home.
I don’t have job. I have lones with hdfc bank.
One day country club vizag called for lottery. They said that all comfortable like events, food vouchers, cultural actives will provide free life time for me and my family. But they asked money with less emi. They didn’t allow me to check reviews on country club, document which was signed by me and forcing me to pay saying that “ it is luck draw for u, its last day available with less payment. “and also they said that “we will manage all just tell ok for every thing in the call. About 10000rs we will manage, that 10000 for management is for us, no worry we will manage the amount 10000rs just tell ok in the call”.
As a poor girl i thought future facility about my parents and family. I don’t have money and credit card and also i have payment dues with hdfc bank. I took credit cards which was given to me from my hud bee i paid. After that by seeing about country club is fraud company.com/[protected]/hyderabad/28020755_1_ccs-fake-documents-central-crime-st...

From this country club 55000 rs is very big amount to me. Really i don, t know any thing about this and also they didn’t allow me to read.
Now totally my hdfc bank amount is to pay 132000-/rs. By this country club feck promises and forcing 55000-/rs in others credit card not me. No job, job searching and parents are not working very old. Situation is nearly to did to me. My entire family income is zero per month. We are living on others amount. Now this opportunity of living is gone to live.
Please save me and families like me from the country club.
Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Country club vacations which sells holidays is totally a company deceiving investors and promises made during selling of membership are later denied. If any one wish to get back money even not a single service availed, they dont not refund money. Poor investors had to spend several thousand of rupees to get back money (Partial) thru consumer forum. As per rough estimate about 12000 consumer cases are pending at different district, state and national forum. It is strange that a company engage into mass cheating is flourishing and still cheating people pf india every day. Ministry of consumer affairs should strp in immediately and should take some action.

Dear sir/madam,
      Myself, akshatha shetty would like to discontinue the agreement which was signed on 30/09/2018. I...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I would like to cancel my membership with account number member ship no cvbg2mpclub5lb257181. I opened this member ship on date sep 29th 2018 and as per agreement terms &conditions n0 27 i have 10days cool period to cancel agreement at any point of time. I no longer wish to have this membership and want to cancel membership /agrement and refund money 26.500 rs.

When i signed up for this agreement country vacation agent mr. Abdul given false promises, verbal commitments but when i read agreement those all are not covered and i was cheated by country club agent and your company,
      I have visited last week only vacations office but decline to cancel the membership and no proper communication from them,
      I sent multiple mails to them but no response, how is it possible. Please, help me out. My contact no [protected], bommireddy nagendra, mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I satish kumar mor have taken a me membership from country club vacations in december 2017 (Membership no. Is cvhyd5club245708...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had been issued some food vouchers due to full maintenance paid by me and get one member added that too after long follow up.

I forgot to use the vouchers in time and i requested country club to replace it, - but they refuse to do it.

Its hard earned coupons by me and such refusal by management was not expected at all. The cc management is very poor and they try to extract what ever they can extract from people and even i talk to there manager mr. Reddy - even he also refuse bluntly - this is ridiculousness.

I advise all people to not to join the country vacations club its waste of money - i also wasted one lakh.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Their staffs given false statement and asking extra money in emi. Please cancel my membership id and give back my money,

Membership id: cvbg2clubb256827
          Mobile number: [protected]
          Reg email: talasila. [protected]@gmail.com

They offers given are below, but they didnt do.

1. Rent option if we are not using the vacation, the rent will be arranged by country club agents.
          2. I can use the membership for 365 days a year (Season independent)
          3. There is pickup / drop/ sightseeing free service
          4. 20% and up to 40% allowance in the flight charges (Domestic and international)
          5. Renewal the same plan after 10 years for life time and transferable to next generation with 5% of the initial charge (Initial charge - 100000)
          6. Using the country club membership lifetime for free
          7. Free rci membership by which we can use other resorts/hotel for 3000 (Domestic) and 12000 (International) – fixed charge
          8. My package includes aall india + 5 asian + dubai
          9. Free accommodation with free breakfast services
          10. 20% discount on all the food in the country club restaurant or free cook services
          11. No need to pay the maintenance charge for the year if the vacations are not used.
          12. While renting the vacation using your agents there is no need to pay the yearly maintenance charge.
          13. No other charge or fee in the country club membership for life time.
          14. Collect the country club card for the kid in future for free.
          15. If i per book the vacation trip before 2 weeks, i can get the free 7 days trip for that year and i can use that for rent or i can extend that to next coming year.
          16. I can maximum accommodate up to 8 persons using my membership if i book before 2 weeks.
          17. I can use the country club / country vacation cards for my friends or relations with some additional id proof.
          18. Using the party hall in country club / country vacation with free of cost (Including the electricity, decorations) for 5 times per year.
          19. Free passes for the special events that are organized or happening in your clubs
          20. Hdfc insurance that covers 5 lakhs (Not sure on the amount) and yearly medical insurance (Hospitalization) for lifetime with zero premium for me and spouse for 50k each.
          21. If i didn't use the vacation for particular year, then i can move that days to next year without any charge.
          22. If i am not satisfied at any time, i can write a compliant letter to the office where i take the membership and i can cancel the membership at any time.
          23. If i don't want to cancel, i can transfer my membership. The agents in country club will do the same for me, they will collect only the processing fees
          24. I will get rci membership and can book any resort/hotel through rci for fixed 3000 for domestic and 12000 for international
          24. I can get food coupons worth 3000 (Appx) every year.

T. Kalyan
          ([protected])
          I was lured by country vacations Bangalore, and was told I will get 2 gold class movie tickets after I visit their office on sept 6 2018, till now noones has issued tickets its been more than a month..they cut my call and just avoid all calls...its been a month of torture...they should be fined for fraud.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am vishnu from bangalore. I got a call from country vacations saying that i am selected in lucky draw and asked us to come...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            May 19th i gave my money rs.50, 000/- for membership through a debit card. The very next day may 20th i saw the reviews of...

Country Vacations — return my membership fees of rs.95, 000/-

Respected sir,

I am the member of country club vide membership no. Cvvz2club[protected] from estd. 2012 but...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is regarding the transaction of rs.30, 200.00 on 09/10/2017 at m/s www countryclubworld.
            br...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I, ashish kamtekar. Memabership no. (Ashish. [protected]@gmail.com). We have visited country club kandivali on 18th july.

We have been assisted by mr. Prakash varma ([protected])

He introduces us to offers and all benefits of the membership. First we were not convinced with the offers.

Mr. Prakash gave us membership cost of rs.1, 60, 000/- for 10 years

In india 3*/4*/5* free stay no tax to pay & international package dae 4*/5*+ tax.

He also told us we don’t have to pay amc (Rs.10, 500/-) this year. You can pay the same next year in feb.

He gave an offer of complimentary tour package of my family’s choice.

He also gave an option for payment of the package as per my choice. Easy emi.

He gave free access to country club andheri & kandivali also for any birthday party, wedding. We can use the club area free of cost subject to availability.

After listening to such a promising all of his talk we decided to take the membership.

We told him will pay in emi so we paid rs 25, 000/- by debit card on the spot.

Rest we decided of the amount rs. 45, 000.35, 000by cheque and 10, 000 by cash and the rest of rs. 90, 0000/- in easy emi that i can pay in ten years. I won’t be called or harassed by country club.

Total we paid rs 70, 000/ - till now. He gave us a complementary tour package to munnar and waynad for 6night/7days. Date was also fixed from our side i. E. 3rd sept - 11th sept 2018.

This was agreed by him. After this day he never called for feedback or update. After few days, by calling upon him, mr. Prakash started giving us excuses for booking. He also mentioned to my wife on phone that because of some personal issues he couldn’t look after our case. Now we have lost our faith completely.

After researching, we found out the package was only for rs.1, 50, 000/- so we asked about rs 10, 00/- which we paid in cash n of which we are not aware of where he would have used it for. By asking so, he started giving hundred different options and reasons and excuses. We have receipt of 10, 000 in writing on a letterhead of country club.

28th july 2018 11.45 am

All over sudden he called and said pay more rs.20.000/- and close this member ship with final amount of rs.90.000/- with the same the benefits of previous package. He forced us for this offer; luckily i was out of town so i couldn’t go for it.

After so many days being delayed, we decided not to continue with the membership as we were not happy n lost our faith completely. We called him to cancel it and give us a refund.

So again he came up with new offer.in which, he gave rs.60.000/- for 5 years package with all same benefits, 3night 4 days package to amrita palace hyderabad only stay. I have proof of email send by mr. Prakash along with other benefits.

All above detail discussion when i had with customer care hyderabad, they have different story to tell. Now here who do i trust is the question.

So i need my refund.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I, yogesh kumar, joined country vacations erroneously on 04 jan 18 and submitted unwillingness to continue within the legal period i. E. 10 days (On 09jan 18) by e-mail. They replied that amount will be refunded within 120 days.

But as on 16 aug, nothing is refunded, not picking calls in customer care.

Membership no. Cvkk1v10lb246952

Same thing has happened with me to no refund even after 9 months after the cancellation... They state its in process under process, finally i they directed me to bangalore customer care office not sure need to check with them ... How long will they take to proceess the refunds...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Through this, we would like to draw your kind attention again to the fact that we kakoli biswas & r n biswas, that time resident of gangotri apartment, guwahati on 14/12/2011, we got a call from country vacation representative that we have won a prize in lucky draw and we need to visit country vacation office, at ahmedabad at 6:30 pm and we need to attend a prensentation of 7 pm and then gift will be given us.
                We went to country vacation office and attended presentation there, which was delivered by their representative and they described about the country vacation membership. After looking into all lucrative offers we got convinced and applied for life membership. And for this membership we had to pay rs 25000.
                We had to pay by credit card on that night itself then they said they will be collecting some other documents for e. G. Identity proof, passport photographs etc and they alloted us membership id
                We have been alotted membership no : cvah1club98844

But after that when i had visited their office for booking, they have given false promise of booking and nothing has confirmed.

Their representative sunaina and her boss krunal mehta ([protected]@countryvacationsmail.com) were all fraud persons and we wanted to cancel the cancel membership and tried to get the refund but they told they would inform later and after that we were transferred to kolkata but could not get refund after several follow up at ahmedabad

This is way we have been cheated by country vacation. There are so many people also suffering by country vacation fraud cheating cases. My humble request is to prevent this activity and help me in getting my money back. Any help in this regard will be very much appreciable.
                Oct 02, 2019
                Updated by Rudra Biswas
                No response yet and the case is not yet resolved and the party has not compensated
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We visited company office about a month back. Company executives lured us into false promises. And gave us false information about this club. They told us that we will be given free dinner coupens per month for our family. Theyare backtracking on their promises. Yes i visited their office in bundgarden road. The company person behaved bery rudely and insulted me. Now they are not picking up our phone. I would like to get my money rs 1. 49000 refunded as they are cheating us
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Virendra Brahmbhatt from Vadodara, Gujarat.
                    I have Paid Rs. 50, 000 for the Blue card Membership out of Rs. 85,...
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had purchased Country vacations membership of 5 years on 19/11/2017 for Rs. 65000. The executive given us the false promises of extra overseas trips, 50% discount on flight bookings and may freebies which they didn't give after membership purchase. They did not provide us the agreement as well, somehow I could manage to get agreement copy from him and cancelled membership within the cool off period of 10 days. I cancelled it on 27/11/2017.

Then I contacted them for refund, but the customer care executive name Shruti Kola said that for refund it will take 120 days. Then I did wait for 120 days to complete, still the refund is not given. I kept on calling her and she was saying we have accounts issue and your refund will be done in 10-20 days, 3 moths passed but no refund yet. Now their phones are coming always busy, I got mail from Shruti, to not call or mail us and we will update the status whenever it is given to us.

I have cancelled my membership within the cool off period of 10 days but they are not refunding my Rs. 65000 since past 8 months.

I request Country Vacations to refund my amount ASAP.

I request everyone to not go for Country Vacations membership.

Sandeep Patil
                    Oct 26, 2018
                    Updated by sandy1220
                    Please let me know the status of the complaint.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I wish to complain about M/s Country Vacations India | Country Vacations Nagpur for not providing service for complementary 6N/7D tour to Malaysia country including free food/accommodation /sightseeing/Airbus Tickets both ways. I had paid Rs 160000’- through credit card transaction on dated 13/09/2017 at empress mill mal as per annexure’ A’
                      I am complaining because I am not satisfied on change of statement as promised during presentation at Empress Mall, Nagpur. To resolve this problem I would like you to refund Rs 160000 including accusation of SBI & Axis bank interests.
                      When I first learned of this problem, I contacted to Ms.Varisha Parvesh on dated 14/09/2017 for stopped my Processing because of some doubt raised news published in Hindu Paper about your company, and was told that Provided full Package of Malaysia includingfree food/accommodation /sightseeing/Airbus Tickets both ways and second time I contacted to Mr.choube nothing could be done about my problem. But he was told that provided full Package of Malaysia, third time I contacted to Mr.Musumdar nothing could be done about my problem. But It can be negotiates for airbus both ways tickets by reducing facilities. I believe that this response is unfair because of repeated requested to refund above said amount. I would like a written statement explaining your company's position and what you will do about my complaint.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem. If I do not hear from you within ten days I will file complaints with the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives. I am enclosing copies of my receipt. I may be contacted at the above address and phone number.
                      Sincerely,

(Signature)
                      (HARIPRASAD MOTIRAM MOON)
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I got a call from country vaccation.They told me that I have been seleceted for some prize .When I reached there they were offering me a sale agreement of holidays package.They forced us to pay 40000 rupees which is actually a fradulance.They did not give any time to think much.They have taken 40000 rupees from me.That is actually forfeited by them.
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

देवेन्द्र दुबे तथा उसके सहयोगी द्वारा कंट्री क्लब...