Pgsupportsignbilldesk.com — transaction failed to process

Maharashtra, India
 Sneha Bansode

On 24.06.2013 i made online fee payment for ibps exam registration of Rs.50/- through my HDFC Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at [protected]@billdesk.com for any queries". But the payment is done successfully and the amount is debited from my account.So what should I do now? .please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below.

Thanks & Regards
Sneha Bansode.
(sneha.[protected]@gmail.com)

NILESH KONJE's response, May 05, 2014
my Nilesh Konje My [protected] But the payment is done successfully and the amount is debited from my account.So what My Rechage नाही आला
bhun's response, Oct 09, 2014
made online payment for ccmt registration of Rs 249 through AXIS debit card.My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at [protected]@billdesk.com for any queries". what to do now?. Rs 249 has been deducted from my account and simultaneously my ccmt registration is nt done .please refund me that much of amount.for that contact me at Vishal Patel.[protected]@gmail.com contact no- +91 [protected]

Comments

Hi Team,

Please confirm as I paid torrent power bill payment but yet showing due and amount was debited from my account

Ref ID : - GCNB[protected]
Service No : - 1385447

Payment not received for state bank

I tried to pay fees through www.onlinesbi.com portal (for Madurai Kamaraj University)payment got debited from my indian bank account.but there is no payment record.no payment message displayed.description is GINB[protected]/SB COLLECT/
This is my second complaint recharge .
I have again made a second transaction vide transaction ID no GCMP[protected] for Rs 200 but my account is still not credited and not active.
Please take immediate action and confirm.

Devendra Kapil & Vindra Kapil
devendra kapil1's reply, Aug 26, 2016
This is my second complaint recharge .
I have again made a second transaction vide transaction ID no GCMP4700914546 for Rs 200 but my account is still not credited and not active.
Please take immediate action and confirm.

Devendra Kapil & Vindra Kapil
I have received message for Rs 200 recharge for my transaction no GCMP[protected] but it is showing validity as 01/08 /2016.

Devendra kapil & Vindra Kapil
This is regarding double payment to[protected] land line. office Trimalghery, Secunderabad-500015.
We have by writing asked in May 2016 to put the above number in safe custody and the charges said to be Rs.60/-PM. The phone was in EC payment Andhrabank, Trimalgherry, Secunderabad.
Our tenants got got restored the same connection by giving a letter.
The point is they ore paying the bill in cash and also debiting by EC.
On 27.8.2016 they have paid in cash Rs.814/- and on 29.8.2016 Rs.813/- has been debited by EC.
This might have happened for other months also.
So please take notice that you are taking double payment for the same connection.
Kindly reply to my mail and send me account copy From May 16 to up to date.
K.Chandradharam.
[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]
I have cancelled e-ticket of rs.150 . But I have not get any refund for it.Please look into this matter

Thanks and Regards,
Mahalaxmi
([protected]@gmail.com)
i make my wbsedcl clectric bill but problem is payment can not be made wbsedcl notification We have not yet received any payment confirmation from payment gateway. my concumer id is[protected] payment thrugh debit card debit card no-[protected] my bill is133rupiss only-please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below.

thanks&regards
SOURAV MONDAL
(sourav27.03.[protected]@gmail.com)
mob-[protected](please send SMS)
RECEIPT NOT RECEIVED
Transaction Details
✓ PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL
The premium payment towards your LIC policy was successfully processed with the transaction details as shown below. You will receive the LIC Premium Payment Receipt to your email ID within the next 48 hours.
Please contact [protected]@licindia.com (mailto:[protected]@licindia.com) for any queries pertaining to the transaction and quote your Payment ID shown below.
Payment ID IHDF[protected]
Page

pl reply,
cvkreddy.[protected]@gmail.com
Dear sir
I made online fee payment for oucet exam regestration of Rs.500/-through my andhra bank debit card on 7 May 2017.My transaction was failed with error "Reason: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at [protected]@billdesk.com for any queries''.Please reply me at my e-mail mentioned below.

Thanks&Regards
RAFIABEGUM
(rafia.[protected]@yahoo.com)
sir/mam,
i was registering for my nptel course programming in c++, iit madras.and for paying registration fees i used my credit card and the payment was facilitated through Billdesk
i entered required data and proceeded but the transaction was cancelled and the amount of 1015Rupees/- also got deducted from my account.so please let me know at my email what happened to my transaction.my nptel registration payment is still showing pending.
[protected]@gmail.com

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Pgsupportsignbilldesk.com - transaction failed to process