D-Vois Communications — Cheated - not provide service and deny refund amount

Na, Maharashtra, India
 kumarcan
Hi team,
I would need your help, i am availing d-vois (i-on) broadband service last 7 year and paying money in regular basis.
At the time of installation i had pay 700 rupees for installation one time chargers.
Last 3 days my internet is not working in have visited local office but they are doing misbehaving and they are asking again for cable installation charges.
I said i am exiting customer if your cable is faulty why guy are charging me. i had already paid one time installation chargers.
They said no you have to pay for this after that i said i will not continue this service as i am not getting proper bandwidth as you are charging and every time asking money of installation changes and cable.
Why i will pay i am availing service for this paying regular payment in advance.
If you’re not provide me support or proper service i want to disconnect this connection, please refund my money which i had paid in advance but they are saying no i will not provide lock a complaint in customer care.
I was called customer care many time after tried serval time post connected and i said all story and ask for complain no but did not get.
Could you please help on this these guys are cheating local public.
My user id arvind_sandeep mobile no [protected] and [protected].
Hope i will get response soon
Compalte address
Cbd belapur plot no sector 19/20 sai bhakti building flat no 102

Anil choudhary

[Aug 11, 2016] D-VoiS Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Internet not working
Baner is all bagged by these guys. Pathetic service. We pay our hard earned money and what we get!! No Internet connection for long times... call the so called ""customer service" No Reply!!!

Pathetic!!