d2h

d2h Customer Care

Dish TV India Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West
Mumbai City District

Load

d2h Complaints & Reviews

Kaushik Chanda
Videocon d2h are gave a addvertiesment in ANADABAZAR ON 20th feb 2010 about there product d2h TV With the exchange price . But i when go to the purchease the 54cms d2h colour televission on there delar KHOSLA ELECTRONICS IN GARIA KOLKATA WEST BENGAL, They said if you want to buy the same 54 cms d2h colour televission u must be exchance 54cms colour telavission, that means if the coustomer want to buy 54cms ctv the must be submit 54 cms ctv under exchance scheme . I take a complained in videocond2h customercare by mail but still d'nt get any response from the company. In the addvertiesment theare is no maionssion about this, which their appointed delar said . I want take a complain about flase addvertisement & coustomer harasement. My NAME IS kaushik chanda M.no. [protected]

Ravinder
    I Have Bought a Color TV Form Iqbal Radios Burial (Main Bazaar) Chandigarh On the Date Of 12 Fab 2010 With One Year Warranty Card With Price 8000. But The Piece Was Not Working Properly The Chanel are Changing Automatically After Few Time . I Called Customer Care But they Were Not Give Me Satisfactory Service . I Se-pend Lot,s of My Time and Money pl z Give Me Proper Direction.

Chenal Problem
    Dear sir I am Vijay bhawsar yelne from my father when purchase 1st television in 90th
    I made same mistake from last 10 year I purchase more than 4 set of television my own 1st bazooka to 29 svmc and last 34 jumbo.
    I purchase 34 jumbo in change of 29 svmc videocon from kedia sales/trader Amravati
    I believe quality of videocon but not in service dealer really make me full about jumbo 34 on first day I found red color patch on my television even when I press menu button menu shape never found in proper shape I call dealer I told me that they offer me LCD after two and half year all so on jumbo have 5 year of warranty
    That first 2 to3 day I never enjoy my television properly because any budy found red color patch on blue black screen and after two day several patch appear on screen
    I dealer accept my complaint and forward to service center .more guys came and found no solution on that they convince me that at that time they (videocon) launch 34 jumbo they don’t have spare part of this particular model and to make them available it may take more than six month and they also suggest me to ask dealer to change television set
    I pack my set to dealer I ask for my money back but he refused agreed to change my set
    I found same problem on every set. Dealer and service center people assured me that
    They solved my problem with in six month because I have 5 year warranty on jumbo 34.
    That day I found that videocon cheat us .every model have same color patch and data problem (they call that) even logo of any channel I never found in proper way picture always out of focus they set data many time but after two three hour problem persist again again
    Now two month before my picture of television really bad I never on my television from last two month now now I call service center they told me that service center has change and they don’t know past commitment they don’t know and to solve problem I need to pay them
    I have all writing compliant and detail regarding these issue kindly suggest me why not I file compliant at consumer court?

c.c. consumer forum amravati vijay bhawsar yelne
    c/o.dr.dinkarmurade
    eknath vihar shankar
    nagar amravati
    dont buy videocon tv. red patches, irritating contrast hurting eyes, out of focus picture. they will always denie the existence of any problem. they will say that the problem lies in your eyes. i feel your pain because i have 29 inches videocon tv from last 5 years .my father left watching tv after i bought that demon. no one understands your problem .its the quality we want and them its working well.

ASHISH AGARWAL
      Date: 18/02/10

To,
      The Manager,
      Videocon Industries Ltd.,
      Orangabad.

Sub: Exchange of defective Washing Machine

Dear Sir/madam,

This is to inform you that I, R.P.Agarwal, purchased one Videocon semi automatic washing machine(Model no. marine+, Serial No. 702562) from "Sita Furnitures and Electronics" at Agra on 03/01/2009. It was delivered to our address on 04/01/10 and during “demo” some problem in the machine was identified by your representative only. Accordingly we lodged our first complaint on 04/01/10, subsequently some of your service engineer attended the problem. But after a few days again some problem was observed in the machine and again your representative attended the problem and this process is going on since last 1 ½ months.

I would like to tell you that maintenance is required in some running machine but you are maintaining your defective machine on the verge of our discomfort. We are really very much disappointed by the response given by such a big name “ VIDEOCON”.

However details of my enrolled complaints are as follows:
      AJR [protected] 4 JAN
      AJR[protected] 7 JAN
      AJR[protected] 2FEB
      AJR[protected] 11 FEB
      AJR[protected] 14 FEB
      AJR[protected] 16 FEB
      AJR[protected] 17 FEB

So, its my humble request that you kindly exchange this defective piece by the new one which is my genuine right otherwise I will have no option then to lodge a complaint to the consumer court.

R.P. Agarwal
      D-65, Transyamuna Colony,
      Phase-II, Rambagh,
      Agra-282006
      Mobile: [protected]

rajinder kumar
        dear sir,
        my complaint against videocon d2h regarding none avilbility of service due to mistake of d2h dealer chap.i have purchased three videocon connection from local dealer goyal enterprises bhadson road Patiala (pb)but i am not satisfied in your and your dealer services.becoz when your dealer chap instal our dth system he wrote on that time on box id no.but that id is false but i recharge above said d2h two times one time in dec & second time in january on 6th or 7th.but my service is not functioning properly from that time i cal in toolfree no many times but that chaps have not reply properly after waiting of half and one hour .pl send my complaint to d2h videocon as early as possible.i shall wait for reply.my contact no is 098i15862727.

with regards
        rajinder kumar Patiala (PB) [protected]
        my complaint against videocon d2h regarding wrong commitment.
        They said relocation charges are Rs 300 in which we wiill install a new set and top box and de-installation of old set top box but now on the time of relocation they are saying it will cost you Rs 500.
        Only in the gap of 4 months

Videocon D2H — Malfunction of the settop box. [Resolved]

Suthin
          Paying 3000 Rs we have taken a Videocon D2H connection. The d2h connection was not giving all the channels offered. After...

Videocon D2H — Network Problem [Resolved]

Pandimani.v
          My mobile number is [protected].am adding one aircel prepaid no [protected] as (friendly Speak).but if i call that number.It...

SUMIT AGARWAL
          I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A VIDEOCON 32INCH LCD TV FROM BIG BAZAAR HILAND PARK KOLKATA.I WAS BEING TOLD THAT AFTER I PURCHASE THE TV A CONNECTION OF D2H WILL BE GIVEN TO ME FREE OF COST FOR 6 MONTHS WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST. BUT, WHEN THE ENGINEER CAME TO MY HOUSE NEXT DAY HE TOLD ME THAT I WILL HAVE TO PAY RS.500 EXTRA FOR RECHARGE.I REFUSED. SO, HE CALLED THE SALESMAN TO TALK TO ME ,BUT THE SALEMAN TOLD ME THAT HE HAS ALREADY EXPLAINED ME EVERYTHING ABOUT ADDITIONAL COST AND HE WAS ALSO NOT RESPONDING CORRECTLY WITH ME.SO THE ENGINEER WENT AWAY WITHOUT GIVING ME MY D2H CONNECTION.

prashant gupta
            Dear sir

I am a consumer of videocon D2h with id 943642. Since the day one, i am on the losser side as the d2h services are worst and not upto the mark. There are a huge difference in the services advertised and services offered.

I approached videocon by mail and by call centre along with their nodal officer. but to my utter surprise their nodal officer commited me 6 month diamond pack complemetry for the problems i faced but later denied on the issues.
            Now no one is responding back to me. Plz help me out.
            Videocon-d2h.

i am using this since 2 months.the service is excellent.customer care is also very gud.[protected].

Have taken videocon D2H on 10/03/2010 since then i have regularly facilng problem, every day there is Technical error from 11am till 4.30pm,
            Have called 5 time on Help line still my problem is not resolved.

Request to resolve the same else i need to go to consumer court being cheated on service..
            All of your customer services executives are worthless not able to talk to people proprly.

Plz revert and resolved my problem immidetly;

Dhananjay pathak
            Sir / Madam,

I am a customer of videocon D2h with customer id 2471035.

I have registered a complaint with Videocon D2H Customer Care about my remote which was broken due sleeping the hand of child.

The complainton was registered on following date.

s. no. date complaint no. Comlaint taken by

1 March 04,[protected] ...
            2 March 06,[protected] Mr.Abishekh
            3 March 09,[protected] Madam Ruma
            4. March 15, 10 complaint forwerded by Mr. Devasish

service engineer( Mo. [protected] ) told me to purchase new d2h remote of Rs- 350/- but he has taken my old remote back.
            if he had sold me new remote then why he has taken my broken remote of d2h.
            Mr. Abhisekh, madam Ruma and Mr. Devasish told me some amount will be refound in your d2h account. but I havn't got any amount in my account untill now.

Please take approriate action and clear me status.

Rajesh Sharma
            This is Vaibhav Agrawal, from Rajgarh, bioara, M.P. I logged a complaint in videocon customer care on 24th of august 2012 regarding non working of my remote control. I purchased videocon 24" LCD from "Perfection Electronics", New Market, Bhopal, on 29th July. My complaint no. is "PUN[protected]".
            I have been making calls continuosly, still the complaint is not resolved. My new complaint no. is "IND[protected]".

Mahendra More
              I called M/s. SAI NIDDHI, Manpada, Videocon d2h dealer. He told and insisted to come personally, they will not deliver unless I go there and pay the money. I paid money Rs.1390/-+1300/- (for DVD d2h) 09.01.2010 as per scheme and rest Rs.300/- for installation he told to pay to installation man. He promised delivery within 3 days. After contacting 12.01.2010 he told within 10-15 mins. delivery will be made. Since then no delivery and I was waiting and calling every day upto 15th (7 days !!!).

On Saturday atlast he came after calling 4 times on each day. I saw on DVD box MRP Rs.2590/- but he took 2690/-. In Videocon advertisements also this they are displaying Rs.2690/-

too much delay, I wasted almost 4 calls every day.

and paid more than MRP.

No Bill given. after request they told they will given after one day. till date no bill.

Videocon D2H — remote is out of order

my vediocon d2h remote is out of order .i am registering my complaints since 14 aug. i have complaint five times .i does not get any satisfactory answer each time .my complaint is not solved since today {2 sep 2010} so at last i am complining here.

Videocon d2h Dish — Poor Response & Service [Resolved]

Sunil Kulshrestha
                I had placed order for the Set top box from Videocon on 16th Jan and I received the Settop box only from the dealer the next...

Vineet Bansal
                V.V poor Service of Videocon D2H. I call to register a complaint with Videocon on 18th Jan 2010. Call Connected abt 11 min. the videcon guy register complaint & told me that it will be attanded on 23 Jan 2010. Which 5 Day Gap. I requested him to finish it early then he hold me & disconnected the call. I again called on 19th Jan 2010. Again he register the complaint & gv me 23 jan 2010 to attand the complaint. If i apply for fresh connection it will be installed immd but for existing customer they r taking 5 days to attand the call. v much fed up of videocon service.
                I agree with you. I am already suffering even after receiving they are refusing to install. Why did they first place supply and take payment. I think all customers should join and form a joint case with consumer forum.
                Wakeup ! the big bosses sitting in the Corporate Offices of Viedocon.
                i bought videocon d2h on 28 march 2010 and on same day there is some power problem with it.it cnt even start and i missed my ipl match.when i made a call to coustomer care then he gave me appointement of 2 days later saying that"engineer will help u on 30th of march"

but my point is on the same day when i bought d2h it got fail wtf is that?

and the service is crappy:(

Dharmendra jain
                  From: MAHAVIR AGENCIES
                  Sadar bazaar, PARATWADA- 444805.

To,
                  VIDEOCON INDUSTRIES LIMITED,
                  Plot No 1, Raina Bldg,
                  Near Income tax Office, Mount road extension,
                  Sadar, NAGPUR.

Subject: DEMAND OF OUT-STANDING AMOUNT.

Take a notice as under:
                  I found that you have not credited the full amount of goods in my account, which were sent by you without my order on dated. 31.01.2008 and 29.02.2008. Moreover, I rightly returned those goods to you on the same date in the same truck of Balaji Transport Company at Wadi (Nagpur).
                  This fact was informed to you. The details were sent by registered letter dt. 29.07.2008. That in the meantime, you have presented cheques and cashed the total amount of Rs. 110895=00. You collected this amount through bank based on blank cheques, which was duly signed by me and was lying with you as security.
                  It is surprising that you have sent us the statement of account up to dt. 31.12.2008 showing the credit balance of Rs 75701=00 only in spite of Rs[protected]. It is also brought to your notice that your sales representative has obtained my signature in good faith because there was our Dealer relation for about 15 years. You also assured me for remaining amount of Rs. 35194=00 would also be adjusted as soon as the account with Balaji Transport Company Wadi (Nagpur) will be settled and you showed the urgency of your problem of account arising from your C.A.
                  I believed in you and your representative and signed the statement thereafter I have made several correspondences and contacted you on telephone in this respect. However, sorry to note that you have not done so. You always say that you are liable to uplift the material worth Rs. 75701=00 and those materials will be as per your available dead stock and their prices. There is a vast difference in market price and company prices. Hence, the offer is not acceptable.
                  Secondly, on dated 13.07.2009 one Hyundai Make model HY-22 FO-1 Sr. No. [protected] color TV was returned to your Auto Car Logistic wear house at Gondkhairy Wadi (Nagpur) through Balaji Transport Company Wadi (Nagpur) bearing L.R. No. 708 dated 13.07.2009. This L.R. was sent to you as instructed. The amount of this T.V. is also not yet credited. Please Credit the amount of this T.V. also and send the total amount.

Please therefore return the amount of Rs. 110895=00 and the cost of Hyundai T.V. in cash and send the amount to me immediately along with the interest at the rate of 24% p.c.p.a. within 15 days after receiving this notice. If this is not complied with, I may be constrained to take legal action against you for which you will be held responsible. Please note and comply.

Yours faithfully,
                  Dharmendra Jain.
                  Prop. Mahavir Agencies.

Copy to:
                  1) BOARD OF DIRECTORS, VIDEOCON INDUSTRIES LTD thru email.
                  2) All the concerned officers of VIDEOCON INDUSTRIES LTD., AURANGABAD.
                  3) Concerned officers of Videocon, Nagpur branch.

As your Nagpur office is not taking care of this issue seriously from a long time (about 2 years) hence forwarding this copy to you for necessary action. Pls do the needful to avoid further complications.

Sd/-

Date: 18.01.2010 at Paratwada.
                  i understand the part which Mahavir agencies has put in his notice ... videocon should resolve the issue for his brand shake and try to improve image amoung the rural people.

HARDESH KUMAR
                    R/Sir,
                    I purchased SettliteDVDVideoconD2H5002 on 12 Oct 09. But my D2H installation was made on 28 Oct 09 after making 5 telephone complaints & one email complaint. My Customer ID is 1109851.
                    2 Months Subscription was Free with it. After using my free subscription i want to change my Diamond Pack to Gold Pack on 29 dec 09, but videocon said that ur billing cycle starts on 12 oct and your diamond pack to gold pack activation starts on 12/Jan/10 and from 29 Dec 09 to 12 Jan 10 appoximately 14 days, you will be charged as per Diamond Pack and after that your pack will be transferred to Gold.
                    But this is not fare, i requested that i made the request on 29 Dec 09 So how could you make me charged as per Diamond Pack (Rs. 9 daily) in place of Gold Pack(Rs 5 daily).
                    Their Customer Care replied me that we can't do anything as we know this is not fare to you...

So please help me out from Extra charging
                    Dear Sir!

I Wont to change my videocon package. to south silver { only tamil } i cant use castle package too much money. my customer id is : 20177430. please change my package TO south silver.
                    Jothi

vams

I have purchased Videcon D2H in lastweek, Beofre purchase of D2H I called to customer care and informed them that i am residing in Mumbai and i wanted to see all andhra channels. They said i will get all. Even i asked distributor, he also confirmed me that i will get Andhra Package. But, When i purchased and installed now i am not getting. When i asked them they are saying sorry. Will sorry helpful for me and one more solution they are giving that I can view those channels are in add on package. Why should i waste my money for these add on package. It should come in regular package only.
                      I don't understand why these people deviated the entire country in different regions. If they provided all these packages in globally then it will helpful for all ( others like TATA SKY, DISH< Airtel etc.,) .

Thanks and provide me the solution.
                      Vamsi Krishna.

Gita Sen
                        More than a decade back Videocon Narmada Electronics Limited (VNEL) was merged with Videocon International Limited (VIL). That time I held 200 shares of Videocon Narmada. So after the merger happened I surrendered VNEL certificates for conversion into VIL certificates. Till date I have not received back certificates of VIL. I have written several letters regarding the subject to VIL at their Andheri (East) Mumbai office but till date no reply have been received by me from their end. I have got copies of VNEL share certificates and the reminders that I have sent to Videocon International.

Vinod Ved
                          This is in reference to our videocon washing machine Model no :- k8500, purchased on feb 2009 in the name of Mr. Vinod Ved from the Next Store at Bhavnagar, Gujarat.

As mentioned above we have purchased the washing machine in Feb, 2009. but since then we have had problems with the automatic system which does not function properly and has to be manually operated also the water level function does not work properly and it gets overflowed.

We have complained 6 times and the service from videocon has been very slow and even after the servicing is done the problem still exists.

We would like a full replacement of the machine since it has been in fault 6 times since Feb,2009.

Awaiting your response for our complaint soon

Thanking You
                          Vinod Ved.

HARENDRA GAYAPRASAD PANDEY
                            DEAR SIR
                            AAPKE VODAFONE D2H PAR A TO Z [NEWS CHAINAL] NAHI DHIKHATA HAI. JABKI BIG TV

PAR [425 NO] PAR DHIKHATA HAI. AAPKEY DISH PAR KABHI DIKHAYEGA.

NO SARVIC OF A TO Z CHAINAL
                            dear sir
                            aapkey dis par A TO Z NEWS CHAINAL KAB SEY AAYEGA.
                            dear sir,

big tv par "USA BIKINI" dekharahahe. app ke vodafhone d2h pe "INDIAN BIKINI SHOW" dekha mpayega kavi. agar dekhaneke liya agree ho tho mujhe contrac kijiye no.-[protected] (abhay seth).

Ajit kr Dey
                              From.A.K.Dey,
                              Gangotri Apartment,
                              Flat No.4E
                              Garia Garden, Garia, Kolkata.700 084.
                              M-[protected] e-mail-ajitkrdey @yahoo.co.in
                              09/11/09
                              VIDEOCON MICROOVEN.
                              VIDEOCON EG 2253P

I HAVE PURCHASED THE ABOVE ITEM FROM GREAT EASTERN ON O8.08.2009 Involve no TG/CM/00142/09-10-BUT AFTER 3RD USING (INCLUDING TWO DEMONSTRATION BY YOUR MEN] THE ABOVE OVEN STOP WORKING AND IMMEDIATELY I LODGE COMPLAINT TO YOUR TOLL FREE NUMBER .IMMEDIATELY YOUR OFFICE RESPONDED AND DEPUTE A TECHNICAL STAFF. HE FOUND THE ROATER IS DEFECTIVE SO HE NOTE IT AND PROMISED TO REMOVE THE DEFECT. AFTER THREE OR FOUR DAY HE BRINGS SOME PARTS BUT IT TOO WAS DEFECTIVE AND AGAIN PROMISED TO REMOVE THE DEFECT. Many DAYS GONE AND MY OVEN LYING LIKE A SHOW PIECE.
                              I, THEREFORE, REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE REPLACE A NEW OTHER OVEN AFTER CHECKING ITS FITNESS AND FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS I SHALL REMAIN EVER GREATFUL TO You-d JUST REMIND YOU THAT I AM LIVING IN A FLAT AND SO MANY FLAT OWNERS HAVE VERIFIED THE OVEN AND YOUR FROM THE RESPONSE OF AFTER SALES SERVICE AND THEY WHERE IMPRESSED VERY MUCH AND SO FREQUENTLY THEY ASKING WHETHER THE COMPANY HAS RECTIFIED THE SNAG OR NOT. IT WILL REFLECT THE REPUTATION OF THE COMPANY, SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE REPLACE THE OVEN IMMEDIATELY, IN FULL. I AM INTERESTED ON THE REPUTATION OF THE COMPANY BECAUSE I AM A ONE OF THE SHAREHOLDER OF THE COMPANY .AGAIN I REQUEST YOU PLEASE REPLACE THE WHOLE OVEN AND REMOVE MY ANXIETY.
                              THANKING YOU.
                              YOURS FAITHFULLY,

(A.K.DEY)

Dinesh Khanna
                                This is the complaint lodged to Videocon but since your customer care does not listen I thought I should escalate the matter to you . I own a Videocon LCD . I purchased it 6 months ago and made the biggest mistake by investing in Videocon product . I feel that the customer service cannot get worse than the one I received . I live in a small town Shahabad Markanda near kurukshetra . After purchasing the Videocon plasma TV I was happy with its looks and efficiency . However one day some buttons on the TV remote stopped functioning . This sounds like a really small problem but I never knew what was coming my way . Since the TV was under warranty , I registered a complaint with Videocon customer care , they promised that the remote problem would be taken care of within 2-3 days but that day did not come before I filed at least 10 complaints and a month of aggravation and frustration . Then one day a technician showed up at my place who checked the remote and said that it would need to be repaired , I asked him to replace it but he was not interested in that . So I waited and waited for the repairs to complete . I never knew that this small problem would turn into a nightmare because we had to stand up and walk up to the wall to change the channels .

Then a technician: Rajesh Saini from kurukshetra took my case and said that he is the head of Videocon services in Haryana and that remote I sent for repairs was lost and they would need to replace the remote . They could not find a remote that would work with my LCD . they tried several remotes but to no avail . I thought I should purchase a new remote but whenever I went to the computer shop to buy the remote I was asked to show the old remote so that they could provide me with the exact same model .It has been 3 months , I have not been able to buy the remote or get a replacement . I am still suffering from the same issue .I am trying my luck through this website . If it does not work then I swear to God that I will sue Videocon big time . I work with Dell and I know all possible ways to sue a company . The reason why I have not taken any legal action is because I do not want to get into a Hassel of courts but that would be my next step and I will make sure that no one who knows me buys a Videocon product .
                                we 2 made the wrong choose in the case of our air conditioner

Videocon D2H — timer complaint [Resolved]

nashmia
                                  i have inform my complaint to the number given to me by a dealer [protected] and the mobile number is [protected]. the guys...