d2h

d2h Customer Care

Dish TV India Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West
Mumbai City District

Load

d2h Complaints & Reviews

rajiv kapoor
For the last one month I'm trying to get my Jumbo 34"CTV repaired in vain. The TV was purchased under free additional supply of plasma TV in July '09.
The CTV was purchased from M/S Prithvi Electronics, Supela, Bhilai and they are in regular touch with the local Videocon staff who have visited twice.
As per the Videocon engineer the Colour Tube of the TV has become spoilt and they have no replacements.
I call upon Videocon to replace the TV set immediately as the same in not repairable and we are sufferring since the last one month.
Thanks.

Rajiv kapoor

B-728, Street 21,
Smriti nagar,
Bhilai - 490020
Chhattisgarh
15 days since the post - 45 days since the original complaint - only vague assurances on follow up every 3-4 days. NO SERIOUS ACTION.
VIDEOCON should close shop and go.
Please let us know the address of your Service Center at Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) for servicing a Videocon Washing Machine.

videocon 21 ctv — replace a tv

coplaint no in tv 1) mum[protected] (2) mum[protected] (3)mum[protected] costmer name akhilesh sing add 315 muslim nagar 60 feet road dharavi mumbai :-400017

delear
sai electronics
opp ongc dharavi mumbai :-400017
cont:- [protected]

Videocon D2H — Cooling Problem [Resolved]

Mrs Rekha Shukla
    Due to damage of my refrigerator's door rubber, my refrigerator is not working properly....

Nitin Bhuchar
    My mother purchased a Videocon fully automatic washing machine on Thursday from NEXT showroom in MI road Jaipur. We were promised that the engineer from Videocon would come to our place in 24 hours and fix the machine plus give us a demo on how to use the machine.

It's been 5 days since then and we are still waiting for the engineer to come to our place and fix the machine. Every time we call Videcon service centre asking for demo they give a false promise that it would happen by EOD.

Please can anyone help.

Videocon D2H — NO SERVICE OF TV WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD [Resolved]

manoj gupta
      THIS IS TO INFORM THAT VIDEOCON SERVICE HAS NOW BECOME THE POOREST SERVICE AS I PURCHASED VIDEOCON XLENT MODEL... IT IS IN...

Mithun Gopalakrishnan
      A complaint was registered on 31/01/09. It concerns a 34" Jumbo Videocon TV (CTV 8600 QS) we had unfortunately bought in February, 2008.
      From Day One, it revealed a light yellow patch in the right hand corner of the screen. This was stated as not significant.

In January 2009, the screen began to be marred by bands of light, which distorted the images.
      There was no response to the complaint even after one week had elapsed. Following repeated reminders, one service personnel came and checked to state that the IC had to be replaced.

The second time around, another person came with an IC, which did not function after it was installed.

The third time, the service personnel removed the circuit unit saying that it had to be checked.

The fourth time, another person brought the unit back and found that the TV was still not working.

The fifth time, a"senior engineer" came and checked the TV.
      He left saying that he would be back, but is now not even answering the phone.

The service centre claims that the complaint has been resolved as per their records.
      We had bought a Videocon Fridge at the same time as we bought the TV. The fridge also broke down before a year was out and we had to pay for the gas refill and labor charges although we were well within the warranty period.
      due to heavy voltage our picture tube is damaged tell me how be protect a new picture tube from damaging pls give me best idea

Tukaram Sandipan jadhav
        I have purchased TV set of this company, on 05 jan 2009, i bring it to my home and when i start it the contineouing beep sound is formed and stop not till todays date. I have call to customer care division to the same company, fof seven times and my complaint no is PUN[protected] their customer care executive say that your complaint will solved in 48 hours and my complaint is not solved till today date, so please take good dicision against the same company for the customers ploblem

" your moto is satisfaction of customer"

My contact no is [protected] & [protected]

Address :- Tukaram Sandipan Jadhav, Ekurga wadi, ta- omerga & dist- osmanabad(maharastra)

Dixit Ratnakar Digambar
          To,
          The Service Manager, Videocon Washing Machine.
          I had given the compalint on 17th of August 2008 as our washing machine Videocon FA 55 is not working. The complaint was attended by local dealer's customer care centre immidietly with visiting fee about Rs.200.00. He advised us to change the outer metal body, which will costs about Rs.1600.00.The reason for changing the whole body was one side hook, which holds the tub, is rusted. I ordered for new body. customer care centre brought new body of same model, But the new body was not matching with the machine. Now technician is saying, ' body of your model is not available at company'. Is this a fact?
          Mobile No.: [protected]
          WE HAVE VIDEOCON WASHING MACHINE FA 55 MODEL . THE LEAD TOP IS BROKEN AND WE HAVE COMPLAINED FOR THE SAME TO LOCAL SERVICE PROVIDER. HIS SERVICE ENGINEER CAME TO HOME AND TOOK RS. 200 AS SERVICE CHARGE BUT TILL NOW OUR LEAD TOP IS NOT REPLACED. THIS COMPLAIN WAS LOGGED 22/12/2008. PLEASE REPLACE OUR MACHINE LEAD TOP URGENTLY AS WE ARE TIRED COMPLAINING.

I have a Videocon washing machine. There is problem in my washing machine drier problem. I have complained many times on customer care. There is not attention on my complain on behalf of company side. Kindly request you to please listen my problem.

Vipul Jain,
          Trilok Market, Ist floor,
          Naya Bazar, Baraut Distt. Baghpat-250611
          Contract Nos. 91-[protected],
          91-[protected]
          I have purchase fully automatic Videocon Washing machine long year back.
          Machine type is Fuzzy Logic V-P-0600 (6 Kg)
          we require body of the same.
          Worst customer service - purely harrassment

We are totally frustrated with Videocon worst customer service, which we have been never seen in my whole life this kind of responsibilities and irregularities.

I have taken Videocon AC 1.5 years back, now I am facing some problem in my AC. The electronic panel and remote is not working of my AC. I have launched the complain regarding this on 12.04.2009 and a person has been come to me from M/s On Spot Air Cools, Shop No.-12, F Block Market, New Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad Ph:[protected], 2706045 and checked it out and take out my AC for repairing. After 2 days he has taken back my AC and I had paid 700/- repairing charge and received bill against it.

Then he said that your AC is repaired and if in future I got any problem with this AC Panel, our service centre will take care of it under 6 month warranty of panel repairing.

After 40 days, again my AC has same Panel problem while during this period I have rarely used my AC, b’coz I was out of town. Again I launched complain against my problem in your customer care and again your person has been come to me. And he behaved very rudely with us. He said that there is no warranty and you have to pay 1150 + 1600 /- for repairing your AC.

I have shown my last bill to him and said that I have already repair it 40 days before then he said that only one month warranty has been provided by the company. He has contradiction in his last statement.

He behaved very rudely and misbehaved with us. I have his contact no:- [protected] (M/s On Spot Air Cools, Shop No.-12, F Block Market, New Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad Ph:[protected], 2706045).

Even the behavioural practice of the service engineer is unacceptable. Can you believe that even a reputed brand like vediocon can harass the customer to this extent.

Again 4 days before I launched same complain regarding my issue and again same person has been called me up for visit to me home for check my problem, again he misbehaved and said if you pay 1150 + 1600 /- then I would be come to your home otherwise you are wasting my time. I was totally shocked to see your service and response of your service person. It’s really worst. So, we don’t have any option rather go to Consumer Court. I am still suffering since last 10 days.

We hope that this mail is taken in the right spirit & arrangements are made for the replacement of the Panel unit of my Videocon AC, failing which we do not have any other option barring legal recourse.

Videocon Washing Machine — Service not proper

I had Purchased videocon washing machine on 8th February,2011 but still the person from videocon has not come to show demo of how to operate the machine. And he is not even receving the call.

Videocon — machine not working

Dear Sir /Madam

We had given the compalint 2 months back as our washing machine was not working the complaint was attended and they inform they have to change some parts but till now no one has turned back to replace the same.A person from your company has come and checked the machine 3-4 times.he said that he would be taking the machine to the company and get it repaired but when we call and ask about the same they say they dont have place to take and keep our machine.Our complaint numbers are[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected].
          I kindly request you to arrange to do the needful at your end
          I've purchase washing machine which was not working and this issues going from the last 1.5 montrh and still issue is not sorted .I've made n nubers of complaints in the customer service but still the issue is not sorted.Lately technician visited my place and repaired the waching machine and seems to be working fine howver still I can see that some functions are not working.The function for water level is stuck on 10 which is the highest so even i have to wash few clothes I have to fill the Entire machine which is wastage of water.I informed thi.s same thing to technician he said that he will get the circuit from the company and it would take 5 days.He also said that when i would recieve any survey i have to say yes which was not correct.Next day I reccieved the message that my complaint is closed.Atlease 3 or 4 techinician has visited my place but nne of thenm was able to sort out my problem.
          My complaint number is THA[protected] .Please help.As my washing achine is still under warranty and I am given a run arround.

Sujan Kr Ghosh
            I have purchased a Videocon 32" LCD TV From Croma (A Tata Group). I was informed that Videocon personel will visit my place within a week & will provide a wall mounting kit.

After installing the TV iit was found that the remote of the TV is also not functioning properly. We contacted Videocon Service Centre &informed about the remote & the Wall Mounting Kit.

But till now no action has been taken place from videocon.
            my kenstar ac was serviced by videocon ac division (i was informed that after sales service of kenstar is now done by videocon).i was charged rupees 1780/- for gas filling.now the ac is not cooling and videocon people tell that there is no guarantee for the service provided by them.now even after paying the amount my ac is non functional.so please dont buy videocon products or avail their service.
            sir

since 10days my lcd t.v is not working please send us service executive immedialtely.

address
            M.Prashanth reddy
            2-208/2, housing board colony
            near ayyappa temple
            Medchal, R.R dist,
            A.P-501401

Harish Narang
              I've purchased a videocon Integra LCD tv from Ravi Traders Gondia M.S, on 05-12-08 and the wall hanging unit given with the model is of some other model, which I noticed when I try to hang it on wall on the next day of purchase. I immideatly made call to the dealer about the same, he agreed and assure to change it within 2 to 3 days as he was helpless as the unit with the tv was supplied by the company.

It has been so long I have'nt received the unit yet. What's the use of an LCD tv unless it's hanged on the wall.

The dealer is helpless he is not getting response from the company.

Please help.
              i want to purchase of jumbo t.v 32".

Complainant4647558
                39404040 is the registration number for the complain. To resolve this executive from "Tekcare India Pvt ltd" had come on 5.12.2008. Even after replacing the compressor its not giving proper cooling(ice cream is getting melt). The receipt says it has 1 year warranty. However on raising the complain again, your exec has to say that it cant be repaired as its an old appliance. In that case we should have been informed about that. We would have gone for new refrigerator rather than wasting Rs.4000 on the old. And what is the use of 1 year warranty in that case? We need either the refrigerator to be functional as before or you can take your compressor back and refund us the money. Let us know what kind of response we can expect from you so I can decide the further course of action.
                U can approach me on [protected]: Mittal Nagada
                I have complaint about my videocon refrigerator which was not working vide complain No. DEL-[protected] Dt, 18.3.2009 and subsequently the compressor was replaced by Mr Vijender and he was paid Rs. 2750/- but for the last two days again it is not cooling at all. I am regularly calling Mr Vijender at his mobile No. [protected] but he is not responding at all. Again I have lodged complaint with videocon customercare 39404040 vide complaint No. DEL-2104069 dt. 21.4.2009. Kindly look into the matter and you may ask Mr Vijender ([protected]) to attend and rectify the fault in the refrigerator as soon as possible as rhe temperaturein the Delhi going very high day by day. Its very difficult to survive without some cold water in this kind of temperature.

Hoping for early response and action.

Thanks.

Videocon D2H — No picture on TV screen [Resolved]

Vaibhav
                  I had an old color television of videocon ( model: 210r). There's some probem in the eletronic circuitary,...

ritu
                  AC got damaged during maintenance by the service engineer as well quality of people was pathetic.Please improve your sevice
                  , I am sorry to inform u that i have
                  purchase one 1.5 tone videocone window ac on dated 07.3.08 from next showroom
                  sector 9 Panchkula.at the time of delivery.
                  i have come to know from ur companies engineer that one fan fitted in ac hasbeen broken and engineer comitted to replace the fan and promissed me that he will show the broken fan to manager but
                  after 15 days of delivery one person contacted me and requested that fan was not
                  availabe u plese submit ur original bills xerox copy to our office at chandigarh
                  Ram Darbar we will replace ur ac.but sir till today my ac is still stands it
                  previous position.ur reqested to please do the need ful thanks

-Satya Attam, House
                  no 2296, sector 35-C, Chandigarh mobile no.[protected]

Videocon D2H — videocon washing machine 6800e maxie, [Resolved]

MANJEET SINGH KAMBOJ
                    l have purchased videocon washing machine from kapoor electronics(AMBALA CANTT) ON 8TH FEB 2006.

THERE WAS...

Jafar Ibrahim
                    This is to inform that I had a fully automatic videocon washing machine, which I had bought 2 year back.Since last year it had been giving very poor performance.
                    Specifically since a month back its PCB is not responding, I had logged a complained with the service center and they said sombody will be coming to amend it, but since then no one came and now the condition worsen as your customer care is not responding.
                    This is to bring to your notice that your after sale service is very poor in Lucknow .
                    It seems that the VIDEOCON people forget there customer after selling the product.

Videocon — No post sell service

I have baought a refrigeretor from Videocon.Almost after 1 year only it has shutdoen and now it si not ON.

I have registered complain in local service center almost 20 days ago and daily following up too.
                    But till date nobody has approched to look after this problem.

I really never though of getting such very poor service from Videocon.

If support is like this then I am not going consider Videocon brand for my other electronic home appliances.
                    Infact the same I will suggest in my locality.

Videocon — Bad after sales services

I had bought Videocon water purifier. It was working fine till the time, i got paid service from authorized service center by Videocon (Kenstar). The person they sent for the service was not trained and therefore some part of the water purifier got problem while servicing. I had to pay the amount for the part. Thereafter every now and then, water purifier is having issues, some of the times, it stops water flow, some time there is problem with lights ...... and so on. Each time you call guy from service center, they ask you 150 Rs service charges on every visit. The only option I am left with is to throw the water purifier in junkyard as I see that these issues are not going to end. I don’t see any sense in making the payment to service center, when they are not equipped with better staff. DONT buy a by Videocon /Kenstar) product if you are looking for after sales service. The service are pathetic, the staff doesn’t have manners to speak with customer, they would even go to extend o[censored]sing abusive language.

Despite of my reminders to customer care, nothing is happening. Customer care doesn’t have time to see the problems faced by their customers.

abhishesh srivastav
                      The Chairmen / Managing Director Date: 13-Oct-08
                      Videocon Industries Ltd.
                      14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road,
                      Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan,
                      Dist. Aurangabad - 431 105 (India)

CC : Mr. S.N. Dubey( Service Incharge, Lucknow )
                      CC : Mr. R. Mishra(Service Incharge, Lucknow )
                      CC. : Service Manager(Videocon Industries Ltd., Aurangabad)
                      CC. : Mr Lokender Singh( Quality Customer Care)

Subject : Lot of problem in TV repairing.

My name is abhishesh srivastava . I am from Lucknow. I was Bought a Videocon 29” CTV ( Model no. 7642QST ) in Feb 2006 from Sadana Electronics, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. My TV was running good. But from 20 Aug 2008, my TV was dead. I called up to Quality Customer Care, C-46, Nirala Nagar, Lucknow for this . A smart engineer is visited to my place on[protected] and checked the tv . After spending 45 Minutes he said that the EHT of the TV is making the problem. If you replace it, it will cost approx Rs. 1800.00. and it will take 2-3 days and set is ready in your place. I said ok.
                      Now My journey of problem is starts :

29-Aug :I received a call from service center and they said that your TV is not repair at your place, this is only repair at service center so please send the TV to the service center. I said that you collect the TV from my place. They reply it will cost Rs. 250. I said Ok.
                      30-Aug :They take the TV from my place and said it will take 2-3 days. My Job No. is QCH 3001
                      04-Sept. :I was made a call to service center . A lady from reception received a call and confirmed the job no. and reply that your TV not ready right now and it will take 3-4 days more.
                      08-Sept. : I visited to service center. They said our engineer( who is looking this job) is on the leave and all the papers are lying with them so they can not say anything.
                      11-Sept : I again visited to service center . They said that we are confused that your TV is under warranty or not, that’s why it take so many days. I was told them when ur engineer was visited to my place . I was confirmed that time. So there is no option for confusion. They reply OK sir, give me some more days.
                      13-Sept. : I called the service center and reply is TV is not ready . Then I call to Mr. Lokender Singh ( I think he is the owner of the service center) and tell all the problem . They said I will call u after 10 minutes. But he don’t reply till Date.
                      17-Sept : I again made a visit there. Mr Rupesh ( Most senior service engineer) is meet me a said that company is send the wrong part and this is the exact reason for delay. They ordered the part again and delivered the part to service center with in 1 day.
                      22-Sept : Mr Rupesh said that there is too much load in the service center that’s why he is entertaining the my Job and he assuring me that he will delivered/ready the TV by 27-Sept.
                      27-Sept : I called to Mr Rupesh, he said that he is suffering from fever and on the leave from last 2 days so he cant say anything. I called the service center and lady said that the TV is not ready right now and it will take 3-4 days more.
                      29-Sept : I called to service center and I got same reply( It will take 2-3 days more).
                      29- Sept : I Visited to TAKECARE. They took some interest and contact the service center. After 10 Minutes they said the if the part is not available, then they replace the whole kit by 1-Oct .
                      04-Oct : I called to Mr. S.N. Dubey, I told full story to them. He made a phone conferencing with Mr. Lokender Singh. Finally Mr. Lokender Singh is said that they are unable to find the problem so whole kit will be changed. Mr. Dubey said please remind me on 06-Oct .
                      06-Oct : I called to the service center and reply is NOT READY. Please contact to Mr. Virender Verma([protected]). I called to Mr. Virender he said the Part is not available in the company. So he will not do any thing. Then I called to Mr. S.N. Dubey and remind them and he said ur TV is ready latest by 7 or 8 Oct and delverd to ur place.
                      13-Oct : I visited to takcare branch. Mr. Pandey Meet me and said plz give me 2 more days.

I was contacted 3 to 4 time in your Customer care and they give my ID no.
                      The ID No. which is given by Customer care is .

1. 5Q[protected]
                      2. 5Q[protected] - [protected]
                      3. 5Q[protected] - [protected]
                      4. 13739 - VALUE+ - [protected]

This is the whole story and the way of working of a Service center of a Esteemed Company like VIDEOCON. I am very much disappointed for VIDEOCON services.

Please reply in written asap.

Abhishesh Srivastava
                      [protected].
                      [protected]@rediffmail.com
                      I have same problem, wich problem with Abhishesh Srivastava

VIDEOCON (VIDEOCON A/C) — R/C IS NOT WORKING

I WAS PURCHED A, , A/C 1.5 TON OF VIDEOCON ON 3 MONTH BACK FROM AMAN ELECTRONIC .
                      D - 1 80 WEST VINOD NAGAR MANDAWALI ROAD DELHI 110092

REMORT CONTROL IS NOT WORKING. I WANT YOU WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEMS
                      Hi Abhishesh,
                      i am facing similar problem with Videocon Service Center, can you please provide me Email id of Big official of Videocon
                      or suggest me some way to get Service done for my newly purchase Videocon LCD

Vaibhav
                      KINDLY REPAIR MY VIDEOCON WASHING MACHINE
                      Never buy any Videocon products.I too suffered a lot.There service centres are pathetic.They will make you feel as if you are guilty and not they.!

Videocon D2H — TV 29 SLIM TRIM [Resolved]

bhupe26
                        It's too bad experience that I had with the Videocon TV. The TV had become faulty within the warranty[protected] and...

Videocon D2H — They are FOOLING and CHEATING every customer [Resolved]

Rakesh Ranjan Prasad
                        Hello I am Rakesh Ranjan and I bought one VIDEOCON 29” FLAT TV Model # K29V on 16th June 2008 with Serial number as...

hitesh kumar
                        i m belonging in chhatisgarh
                        my dth tv not show the smile chanel and enter10.

pls explain what is the problem.
                        and solv this solution..
                        i m belonging in chhatisgarh
                        my dth tv not show the smile chanel and enter10.

pls explain what is the problem.
                        and solv this solution..
                        If you use DD Direct Plus DTH service, the channels you mentioned are not available now on DD Direct Plus.Visit http://channelsforindia.blogspot.com for the name of the channels that are available on DD Direct Plus now.
                        Smile TV is available as free from Dish TV in the same direction of DD Direct Plus.To get this channel you must align your antenna to get signal from both Insat 4B and NSS-6 .If you can receive signal from both of these satellite still now, please tune as below.
                        LNB FREQUENCY:10600
                        22Kh:ON
                        FREQUENCY:12595
                        SYMBOL RATE:40700
                        POLARIZATION:VERTICAL
                        To get more information about free channels from Dish TV that can receive in the same direction of DD Direct Plus, please visit http://channelsforindia.blogspot.com
                        i not see zee smile channel.
                        Delete all Channels and Auto Scan
                        my dth tv not show the enter10 channel. pl help
                        I am not able to view channels on 11570V27500 on dishtv. Please tell me on which direction I need to move my dish.
                        I AM FROM ALLAHABAD.MY VILLAGE IS LAHURPUR POST HANUMANGANJ...DTH NOT SHOW THE CHANELS IN MY VILLAGE ...PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT
                        http://channelsforindia.blogspot/ wii not be available from 15 th April 2011.
                        The new website is http://channelsindia.blogspot.com/

Mr.M.B.Gupte
                          I have purchsed a Videocon Microwave from Next Retail Shop.(Palm Beach Road) Vashi, Navi Mumbai. My bill no. is 0035926 and the date of purchase is 28/10/07 (still in warranty period).
                          It has been more than a month that my microwave is not working
                          Product Details:
                          Videocon M/w VC330055
                          Serial No VE 10719
                          I have made many complaints on phone but there is no reponse.
                          Complaints Details:
                          comp date-17/7/08, Comp no. 7pa[protected]
                          comp date-3/8/08, Comp no. 7pa[protected]
                          I have spoken to Mr Shailesh ([protected]) on the mentioned no. I was always told that the particular part would be changed or the defected microwave will be repleced altogether. But none of the above has been put to action.

mangesh
                            The Manager,
                            Customer Care Service.
                            Videocon Limited,

Re: -refrigerator MODEL NO D240

D.O.P- 20th March, 2008.

We had purchased above said T.V from M/s. SHUBHAM SALES, NEXT AKOLA vide their invoice No. ________Dated 20TH. March, 2008. This T.V was delivered at our residence on 20th March, 2008.

This refrigerator. Start OUR HOME ON DATED 21TH. MARCH 2008 ON THAT DATE TO TILL DATE THIS REFRIGRATOR NOT COLLING PROPERLY THERS IS NOT PRIVSERVE THE VISITABLE IN PROPER CONDITION OUR PROBLEME INFORME TO SELLER HE SEND HIS ENGINER IN SO MANY TIME BUT NO BUDY CAN SOLVE MY PROBLEME THEY GIVE VERIOUS ANSIWER . SO MANY TIME LOUNCH COMPLANT BY NET. BUT THERIES IS NOT REALPLY GIME PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY COMPANT AND GIVE THE PROPERY GIDILINE REGERADING THAT .
                            We lodged a complaint with Video on Sales and Services (AKOLA ) on 19TH. APRIL y, 2008.

We hope you will take necessary measures to solve this problem.

Thanking you,