Datawind Innovations
Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.

Datawind Innovations Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
108-109, G.K. House, Futuristic Solutions Research & Development Private Limited, Sant Nagar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi
Landmarks:East of Kailash

+1 855 3282 9463  (North America)
+44 84 4999 0990  (UK & Europe)

Contact Details & Contact Form

Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Datawind Innovations Complaints & Reviews

My name sanjay ok. My tablet to 7 month before to send your majar problem to your camplan ok but answer me my tablet camplan says to under warranty to replace your tablet ok. But my tablet to receive in my home ok. So 7 month to camplan yaar. So tablet haft warranty days to company in my tablet ok so. My tablet new warranty dates and instrument me send ok and call me sir.

Sanjay
Apr 28, 2018
Mar 24, 2018

Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 27, 2018
Updated by Sanjayonly
My tablet has been there for seven months but no one is answering it and my phone is not too rude. How many times have I been mailed but they have mailed 3 or 4 times and wrote it will take a few days and I have removed 7 months of doing such tax.

my mobile no [protected]
my home mobile no:- [protected]
Mar 28, 2018

“Greetings for the day - Data Wind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

We request you to please share your contact number, so that we can provide you required Information.

Alternatively you can contact on our technical support number at[protected] between hrs of (9AM to 6PM) with 7 working days.

DATAWIND INNOVATION
My mobail changed your very bad mobail
My mobile order no. is[protected] dt. 18/04/2018 received by Xpressbees.
This mobile is restart every second. till date no get service of engineer from datawind. This Mobile is not Usable

I ordered the dress
    But they delivered the wrong one
    That costing me 900 and they took rs. 2375.
    I ordered two but they gave me 1 dress only and that is also not exactly what i ordered...
    I tried to call them, i have mailed them too...
    But they didn't replied even once.
    I have the contact no. Of the delivery boy asked him too but he also didn't replied
    white shirt with multi coloured skirt
    white shirt with multi coloured skirt
    Apr 3, 2018
    Feb 24, 2018

Feb 26, 2018

Greetings of the day !!

This is to advise you that this forum is for Datawind company.For any issue related to you received wrong kurti so kindly contact their support number.

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.
    I install Google play services. But some app like TEZ, TELLAGAMI is not workworking, please solve the problem by sending information with WhatsApp no [protected].

Dear sir.
      I am adv. Sachin kashinath thorat, add - upper, shirpur, dist-dhule.
      Model-ubislate 3g7x. Hume tablet mila lekin usme free internet facility nahi mili.
      Humko internet setting bheje. Mera moblie no-[protected] ye idea ka sim hai.
      Aap hume jaldhi setting bheje. Hum ne 7 dec.2017 ko tablet liya tha. Aap hume call kar ke setting process bataye. Hum aap ko customer care number ko call karte hai lekin call connect nahi hoti hai.
      Mar 24, 2018
      Feb 20, 2018

Feb 21, 2018
      Dear Customer,

We deeply regret for inconvenience. We have your contact details and we will get back to you shortly.

Datawind Innovation
      Display was broken please send to a new display of the tablet on COD format please sir. My contact number is [protected].

I have ordered 4 kurtis on 22/12/2017 and the bill amount was rs.1465.2/- and the
        Order no is #vst21252. Payment method was cash on delivery. On 3/01/2018 i have
        Received the order and paid the cash.
        When the order was checked instead of 4 i have received only 3 kurtis and there were
        Worthless. The item what i have received was not that which i have ordered.
        Now i need to return the item and get back my money.
        Company did not provided the contact no to contact. Daily i am send mail to the company regarding this but they are not responding to the mail. What should i do now.
        Feb 23, 2018
        Jan 20, 2018

Jan 23, 2018

Greetings of the day !!

This is to advise you that this forum is for Datawind company.For any issue related to your Kurtis. kindly contact their support number.

Dear sir

From last 5 month my keyboard not delivered tracking no. Dwcpc10034224

Mobile phone automatically off. No charge in mobile. I am try used but not use able product. So i request data wind office for change this product but office no receive my call. But office said me mobile not refunded and not changeable. Phone delivered on 30.11.2017 and mobile problem show 0412.2017. Office harassment. So i obliged you for change either refund me ml.
          Feb 27, 2018
          Jan 19, 2018

Jan 20, 2018

Greetings of the day !!

Since we have not received any response from your end, so we are unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, kindly log a new complaint with valid contact number so that we can assist you at the earliest.

Alternatively you can contact us on our support number at[protected] between hrs.of (9 AM-6PM) with 7 working days or Email us at [protected]@datawindcorp.com

Mar 03, 2018
          Shaligram Khatte's response
          What about replacement. Are they sending or Datawind is. Fake company
          Bledy basteds...i order lehenga in ladybeautique.in dnt deliverd yet...not evn track msgs... Frst cal mi... Ya msg...i want my mny back...useles frods...
          Sir 2month you requested the no call me to sir plz tablet.

Modal no:ubislate7dc*
          Cheated me by sending broken tab and now not sending replacement after seven months

Adv. Sachin kashinath thorat, add - upper shirpur dist-dhule.

Moblie no-[protected] or [protected]
            Hum...

A cheating Datawind Company
            I am Selvaraj, from Tamilnadu. I have ordered Datawind Tablet 7Sc+ on 8th December 2017 through online (Order id: pm17120829x7h; invoice no. Asr33767) without switched on condition. Immediately I have registered complaint through Phone as well as online complaint board. On the next day I received a phone call from Technical support team. But not solved my problem. Then I have sent my useless Tablet through Registered Post. The company refused my tablet for service even not accepts the registered parcel. I have contact so many times through phone, but no one to pickup my call.
            I am ordered the tablet for the Tamil channel advertisement, in this advertisement, Rs. 3000 rupees for 1 Tablet 7Sc+, Free key board (invoice is mentioned for supply), and 1 year free internet. The company sent useless Tablet without any free items.
            This is totally cheating the customers to give false information to sell product. Now I am contact so many Datawind customers. All are saying same things. So I have written complaints against Datawind to the Honorable Governor of Tamilnadu, Honorable Vice president of India for cheating peoples of India.
            Selvaraj
            Feb 21, 2018
            Jan 17, 2018

Jan 18, 2018
            Dear Customer,

We deeply regret for inconvenience.

We have already received your complaint for same concern from this [protected] and your concern concern is already in follow up So we have to closed this complaint.

Dear Customer,

I represent DataWind Innovations Private Limited. I request you to kindly provide the Booking ID for the device along with your contact details (including your email id and contact number) so that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible.
            Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

DataWind Innovations

Dear Team,
              We have sent the replacement for product of Datawind mobile on date[protected] through DTDC courier AWB NO:B48566573 and this damaged mobile was delivered on[protected] confirmation came from DATAWind Team for received successful to the destination..but still we didnt receive new mobile from last 3 months..If i call to customer care it will not connect.if its connect they will not provide any information regarding my delivery..
              Kindly please do a needful for deliver my mobile..
              Details:
              Name:Kallappa Ruban
              Halaga, post:Nandgad
              City-Belgaum-591120
              State:Karnataka
              cell:[protected]
              Ticket ID-1017KA98230558..
              PRODUCT AWB:[protected]
              PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:Upsell (3g7x)7SC Internet Keyboard with Scratch Card..
              Rs=3698
              replacement piece not yet delivered
              replacement piece not yet delivered
              Feb 13, 2018
              Jan 12, 2018

Jan 12, 2018

Feb 14, 2018

Greetings for the day !!

As you informed us that you have received your device from our end and device is working Fine now. We request you to kindly acknowledge us for the same and share your valuable feedback with us.

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.
              Hama phone order Kay tha osma battery or earphone nahi dea Hama[protected] ko order Kay tha

Sir i brought datawindtab from data wind company last 2ed december. I showed k. Tv tamil chanal advertising then i book though a product over the phone. I recovered the procdct 2ed of december 2017 it's brokend and i am not received the free things as they advertised on the t. V. And they take ordered by tamil. But when i contacted the customers complained number it's going on recording longer. After then i complained the over the phone and i send the mail but they not respond till today i payed rs:3398 indian money. They chit people if you see there customers care companies website then you known thir chit. They chit indian people. See am a driver i brought for this procdct for my son. I request to asked the indian consumers courts please stop this procdct to sell in india and save indian people. They chit many indians if you see there customer care websites then you know. Please save indian people. Thankyou.
                Feb 25, 2018
                Jan 07, 2018

Jan 08, 2018

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.
                Pls need to be help my new datawind tablet not suppert any sim card.

Complaint against datawind and takzak.com

I received damaged tablet model 7w.
                  Its screen was little damage and i was getting no display at all. The tablet was starting as i can see

Caps lock light on keyboard

I received the tablet on jan 2 2018 and called takzak and datawind on jan 2 and jan 3

I was told on phone by datawind that takzak.com was responsible as the product was damaged/broken

While delevering

When i phoned takzak.com they said they have not packed the tablet datawind has packed and sent it so

They will replace not replace it
                  I have to go to service center to get it repaired

Please see

I am very busy i cant go to service center that is 1hr 30 mins away from mine home
                  Also i am busy in promoting mine album which was released just 15 days ago
                  Mine music album is of top bollywood singers
                  I am producer and model - www.amit02.com

Mine 1 music video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYK7MADYFc
                  I have provided mine music album link so u can trust i am busy this days

Mulund - 400080 - maharashtra i stay here.
                  Send some one to mine home to solve the problem

I will go to court if mine problem is not solved
                  Mar 3, 2018
                  Jan 03, 2018

Jan 04, 2018

Aug 07, 2018
                  Updated by amitagarwal3000

Aug 07, 2018
                  Updated by amitagarwal3000

this is what i get from your company datawind
                  why complaint has been marked as resolved

I ordered combo offer 3g7x smart watch 1 year free reliance internet in the month of july 2017. I recieved only tablet without smart watch on 24-july-2017 invoice no. Dwhyd5207, order no. Cc9s4x3m-1.
                    I have been calling the helpline numbers since five months for the smart watch and getting the same response that it will be delivered within a day.
                    Kindly send me the smart watch asap or refund my amount immediately.

Ajit kumar
                    Feb 6, 2018
                    Dec 28, 2017

Dec 29, 2017

Jul 17, 2018

Greetings for the day !!

As you informed us that you have received power bank instead of smart watch so we have to closed your complaint.

In future, if you require any kind of information or support, kindly contact us at[protected].

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.

I am placed on order datawind 7sc on 8th dec 2017 through online (Order id: pm17120829x7h; invoice no. Asr33767). Today[protected] i received my datawind tablet already used one and so many craches, that is ok for 3000rupees. But, tablet is not switched on, i kindly request you to replace my tablet or refund my amount. Pl. Help me.
                      Selvaraj
                      Ph: [protected]
                      Feb 1, 2018
                      Dec 22, 2017

Dec 23, 2017

Jul 13, 2018

Greetings of the day !!

As per our telephonic conversation with you, you thrown the datawind device and now you are not using any datawind product so we have to closed your complaint.

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.
                      Thanks for your kind Reply. Tomorrow I will send my tablet through courier. I don't want replace or refund.
                      My advice is don't sell your product without quality check and don't spoil our trust.

Dr. K. Selvaraj
                      Associate Professor

Dear sir/madam,
                        As i have ordered a new datawind tablet but they have sent an damaged product completly broken screen i can see the manufacturing glue's and strips now i want to know the return policy
                        Name-murali. M
                        Dec 11, 2017

Dec 12, 2017

Jun 01, 2018

Thank You for contacting Datawind.

This is to inform you that we were trying to contact you on [protected] but contact number was not connected. So we request you to share the working contact number & suitable timings to contact you.

Jul 13, 2018

Datawind innovation.
                        23/12/17 rec Damage Product so pls excange & New Product Deliverd pls Help on this & provide total item

I purchased datawind tablet from local retailer in vizianagaram on december 12th 2016. Within three months o[censored]se, battery...

One more g max 4g data wind tab supplied through on line, and
                          With following problems/ no representative of data wind responded.
                          01. Speaker problem in mike and speaker [ both end not functioning]
                          02. Key board not worked
                          03. Battery drained within 20 minutes
                          04. Customer care not attending/ misguiding
                          05. Mailed the data wind 6 times but not responded.
                          06. Mobile no [protected]@moregmax.com not working ounced back.
                          06. Customer care executive committed as on 3.12.2017 to provide their h. O addres urgent basis but no address was provided till the day
                          defective tab supply
                          Jan 14, 2018
                          Dec 05, 2017

Dec 06, 2017

Datawind Innovation

1. Datawind 7cz was purchased from flipkart (Order id - od[protected] on 15/12/2015 with one year product warranty.
                            2. The product showed battery problems in july 2016 and on consultation with customer care, anshinka technology, plot no. C21, 1st floor, market building, near bhabani mall, sahid nagar, bhubaneswar was recommended for service.
                            3. Upon my first visit to anshinka technology on 01/08/2016 concerned person denied to receive the product.
                            4. After consultation with the area manager ranjan sahoo (M-[protected]) the service station agreed to give me a worksheet on non repair of the product.
                            5. Immediately the concerned service station denied to give any such work sheet and suggested to come tomorrow, i. E., 02/08/2016.
                            6. Upon visit on 02/08/2016 the service station first avoided to listen anything and after repeated request one concerned person (Name not known) said the service station does not come under datawind service station.
                            7. On suggestion of the area manager, the tablet was deposited at kaizen, sahid nagar, bhubaneswar, odisha, india, job sheet no. Kzascor009dwj150.
                            8. On december 2016 the service station returned the product claiming they do not provide service.
                            9. The same was deposited again in another service station cellular universe, bhutanese, odisha, job sheet - celas-cor001bwj013, dt. 23/1/17.
                            10. The area manager was contacted in may 2017 and he assured to inform me on the status of the product. Unfortunately no intimation by this date from service station or area manager.
                            11. This is now ~11 months the product was received by datawind with the above ref. Jobsheet no. Unfortunately the area manager never replies to phone call nor the service centre.
                            12. Because this product was on warranty and rs. 600/-deposited for the battery replacement on service center advice, it is case of malpractice by datawind.
                            13. Complaint has already been made on this issue (Dt. 02/07/2017) without any action by the company. Hence, this complaint again for immediate and prompt actions so that consumer can proceed further to resolve this fraudation by datawind.

Feb 3, 2018
                            DATAWIND never responded to this complaint. How come it is resolved?
                            Dec 04, 2017

Dec 06, 2017

Dec 09, 2017
                            Updated by Susanta Paikaray
                            I did not receive any respnse on this complaint yet
                            Feb 03, 2018
                            Updated by Susanta Paikaray
                            how it is resolved? Datawind not yet responded to this complaint
                            Feb 05, 2018

Greetings for the day !!

As you informed us that your device is working fine. We request you to kindly acknowledge us for the same and share your valuable feedback with us.

Feb 05, 2018
                            Updated by Susanta Paikaray
                            who told the product is working fine? Is it a dream came to datawind? I never received the product yet. How come it will work fine?. Fraud company demands now to be punished.
                            Aug 05, 2018
                            Updated by Susanta Paikaray
                            finally dadawind replaced the product

Dear Sir /Madam,

I placed order 1Data wind tab,

Order details: AWB NUMBER[protected] & ORDER NO. CCLNED56

I was ordered combo with keyboard,

But i received Tab only .that Tab not New piece, its Old used piece & Huge scratches both front & Bach side.

Kindly take back the tab, Provide new piece with key board

Let me know the send back details, pls clear the issue ASAP.

attached bill & photos for your reference.

RAVIKUMAR.

Dec 04, 2017

Dec 07, 2017
                              Updated by [email protected]
                              As discussed,

PFA of IME number details as you requested.

Mar 16, 2018

Thank You for contacting Datawind.

This is to inform you that we were trying to contact you on [protected]/ [protected] but contact number was answered. So we request you to share the working contact number & suitable timings to contact you.

Mar 26, 2018

As discussed,

PFA of IME number details as you requested.

[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 10, 2017
                              Dear team,

I am not get any info from your end..

expect your reply immediate.

[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 11, 2017

I am not getting any response from your end..

Also not able to your technical support number at 0183-6668500

My complaint till 15 days crossed.

[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 13, 2017

I am not getting any response from your end..

Also not able to your technical support number at 0183-6668500

My complaint till 15 days crossed.

[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 16, 2017
                              Dear team,

Pls call me,

Cont: 7094483478, 9994984444

We booked the tablet combo mobile set on 3rd nov 2017 with cash on delivery. Of which acceptance number was pm17110327gn2l. Then later on call came from your side to pay online payment and not cash on delivery. On 18 nov 2017 we paid online for it. But till now we haven't received any mobile set. Then when we try to call you, our number [protected] was blocked. We couldn't contact you and you haven't given the mobile set yet and neither we got any information regarding it. Should a respected firm respond like this? We didn't expect this from you. We are requesting you, please send our mobile set immediately. And if will not respond, then we have to move to the consumer court. My email address is khalsa [protected]@gmail.com and mobile number is [protected]. Thank you
                                Copy to md, canada
                                Ceo mr. Suneet tuli
                                Consumer court
                                Jan 9, 2018

Complaint marked as resolved
                                  Oct 12, 2017
                                  Complaint status
                                  Jitendra sathe, sep 09, 2017
                                  An order was placed on 31st july for datawind tab. Received the same on 7th aug at an amount of rs 3300/-wid ccjvesdv_1
                                  However it was found that keyboard is not there which has now been resolved as datawind customer care promised for the free keyboard. The best part of this deal was that the tab datawind is non functional. After getting switched on the screen turns blue for 30 secs and then it gets off. Its not starting. A faulty non functional device sold to a customer. Reset button was pressed twice but result was same. I have even send the videos. Its really hurting that such a big company is selling faulty devices to customers. Written mails but no response. It is requested that they should change my device or refund me my money.
                                  Advocate jitendra
                                  Dec 29, 2017
                                  Nov 27, 2017

Dear Customer,

We deeply regret for inconvenience.

We have already received your complaint for same concern from this [protected]. So we have to closed this complaint.

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS.

Name. Adv. Sachin kashinath tho rat address-siddharth nagar shipur dist-dhule. Book mobile no[protected] order book date 18 nov17. Order id (Ccht4q4u-1) awb no.[protected] order delhiverydate 23 nov 2017. Delivery 7sc tablet damege & not with keyboard & sratchcard. Replace this tablet & give with free keyboard. Otherwise i. Will complaints police station your datawind company i am lowyer of shipur court
                                    7 sc tablet damage