Delhi Jal Board Customer Care

2089

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Delhi Jal Board related photos (897)

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

AK Badola
Dear sir, In Delhi Jalboard's website 'http://delhijalboard.nic.in/djbdocs/help_desk/information.htm#PURAM' the mobile number of JE Pradeep Kumar '[protected]' is wrongly entered, whenever we call on this number the person used to say that you have dialed wrong number. Please correct the same.

[Mar 24, 2015] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B Chattopadhyay
    Please note our subject complaints registered on 13/03 are already past 7 days. The quality of initial water coming for first 10-15 minutes is still same. Please look at the pictures of black water; want to understand : 1. Why DJB people have casually updated records stating water supply is fine, without consulting us (the Sheikh Sarai Phase-1 residents who've actually lodged the complaints) ? 2. Why is there no effort to visit the site (MIG Flats) at the correct time between 06:05-06:15 PM or 06:20-06:30 AM when the initial bad water is actually coming from the taps; and at other times few visits were done by multiple people asking us and our neighbours to show evidence or to store bad water. 3. And when we've stored that stinking water why has no one come in last 5 days ? 4. We've to flush off the bad water for first 20-25 mins till the quality somewhat improves, this is leading to huge water wastage and inflating our water bills to 2-2.5 times; with the 10% hike in papers last week we'll just end up paying even more. Are we responsible for paying for this water which is not consumable ? We've already written 2 times at watercare.mnws.online.com. On Saturday we also visited DJB, Saket Revenue Office with water sample and the officials there as well agreed looking at the sample that the water was not worth moping house floors with, let alone bathing or drinking... Today and Saturday we've also emailed at your CEO's Id : watercare.mnws.online.com Still no action or even response ? It is absolutely wrong on part of DJB to ignore something as basic as people's rights to clean hygienic water supply when we pay all our bills before time. We need our problem resolved before people start falling sick. With Regards Shaswati Chattopadhyay Resident : Sheikh Sarai Phase-1

Black Sewer Water In Initial Water Supply Coming In Blocks 22A-D, 23A-D, 24A-D and Flats In Sheikh Sarai Phase - 1 (Complaint Nos - 4136, 4141)

[Mar 23, 2015] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

naveennsit89
      Hello sir I am naveen kumar sharma residence o[censored]ttam nagar (Address : G-84 school road uttam nagar new delhi -110059) .From the last few days I am registering my complaints on 1916 number .My reference number are[protected], [protected],[protected] .But jal board team not taking any steps .Actually All sever are block and there is spreed of diseases like malaria, viral .Children are not able to play outside.could you please take a necessary steps Thanks Naveen [protected] G-84 school road uttam nagar new Delhi -11059

rastogi anuj
        Sir, I would like to draw your kind attention towards K No. [protected]. In which i had applied to mutate the name from mool singh to ravinder kumar and DJB changed the name.After that i paid two bills with name ravinder kumar. Bill date 25 august, 2014, billno.[protected] I have also paid mutation fees of bill no[protected] with cash receipt no.[protected]. Bill date 9 november, 2014 pay receipt no.[protected] But the name has revert to mool singh[incorrect name]. ravinder kumar [correct name]. Thanking you.

Bhisham Saini
          Dear concern person, My self Anubha Gambhir R/O 6(F/F), Begum pur Delhi NEW KNO [protected], sir my bill is receive for dec.2014 is 70438, and according to your information if i paid this due bill payment so i will get discount on that, but when i visit to Delhi jal broad they refused to give me any discount which was mentioned by u through ad. and radio. i am very old nd not able to go regularly nd not i am not so much rich who can pay 70438 amount. this bill is wrongly generated, , please help me on this matter and relief me as soon as possible from this problm. For any query you can call me Name - Anubha Gambir +91 [protected]

bill amount not recducing according to information

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Delhi Jal Board — Application for excessive bill of wrong water consumption

Nahul kumar
            To, Date: 22/03/15 The ZRO Delhi Jal Board Kakrola Mode, New Delhi Subject: Application for excessive bill...
            Complaint category Government Organizations

Paramjee
            I am a resident of house no. A-133/4, 2nd floor, Dilshad Colony, DELHI-110095.We are getting very dirty quality of water which is not able to drink or to use of any other daily needs. We are getting this type of water from many years before. The dirty water mainly comes in the evening near by 6 pm. Please take a strict action against this otherwise it may be a main source of many epidemic and diseases. Yours truly Param Jeet Khanna.

Dirty Drinking Water and Sewage Mixed Water Supply

[Mar 22, 2015] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

aslam h
              Delhi Jal Board - Dirty Smelly Water |I-1/60 Budh Vihar phase 1 Delhi 110086 I-1/60 Budh Vihar Phase-1 Delhi-110086 respected sir/madam I am one of the resident of I-1/60 Rajni Gupta Road Road which comes under the Budh Vihar Phase 1 area. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past two week which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes from some dead bodies. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalised. We hope that our government will take some strict action in this matter so that we can proudly say that WE ARE DELHITIES Yours truely, Aslam Resident of INDIA

priya jain 3690
                Chief Executive Officer, Delhi Jal Board Dear sir, I, consumer with New KNO [protected] and Meter No. 2013A2080130 at B. K. 11( West) Shalimar Bagh, Delhi-88, wants to bring to your notice that i am not using water through that water motor for the last 2 months but still i m getting High Water consumption charges. i Also went to Ashok Vihar division with Written Letter to request to check my meter at my premise but they didn't accept that complaint and said ' there is no need to give letter, u will not get any response'. I recently. Received bill dated 13 March with amount 31000.00 which is totally incorrect. I request to please accept my complaint and soon send your line- men at our premise to check water meter. Thanks & Regards Sanjay Jain [protected]

[Mar 21, 2015] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CA Sonia Kapoor
                  Dear Sir, Our house is situated in B-block, Mans ram Park, Uttam Nagar Area. Presently their is no water supply through pipelines but by Tankers in a week Problem is with the regularity of Tankers. Vehicle no 7153 is giving delivery to our area on Saturday morning. but many times he missed to deliver water. Today on 21.03.2015 also we have not supplied water. How can we manage to drink water. Please deliver water to us. Kindly help us, to provide water through pipelines for long term. Thank you Pinki Devi Ph. no.[protected]

kunaldeswal
                    I m a resident of HNo. A-52 Nangloi, Extention-4 Delhi-110041.THE SEWER OF OUR AREA IS BLOCK AND MOST OF TIME IT COME OUT.This happens in every 2-3 days because of a dairy running in our street. The owner of dairy flush out the dung cakes and all other waste stuff in the residential sewer due to which when sewer overflows in street, foul smell is all over there along with dirty water which could lead to a disease if not prevented within time.As the main sewer is near to my house it also blocks my inside house sewer which leads to foul smell. Please take urgent steps in this regard. I have also lodged complaint to DJB with reference no.[protected].

Thanks & Regards
                    Ajit Singh
                    Contact No. - [protected]

Blocked Sewer leading to stagnant dirty water

[Mar 20, 2015] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajputpriyansh
                      I am a resident of house no 57, master rishal singh wali gali, v.p.o palla DELHI-110036 we are getting very dirty quality of water which is not able to drink or to use of any other daily needs. We have complaint about it recently, but there is no more.. Effect of our complaint.we are getting this type of water from many years before. The dirty water mainly comes in the morning near by 7 am. Please take a strict action against this otherwise it may be a main source of many diseases. Yours truly Pankaj Kumar Chauhan.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

shishupal12345123
                        sir, i am a resident of 341/59/2, delhi (new address- c-27, kanti nagar, krishna nagar delhi 51). My new KNO is- [protected]. No one comes at my home for meter reading and we recieve meter bill with "STOPPEd" status and the bill we recieve is much more than the water we consume. We have mentioned in our DJB account that we are working and are available at home after 02:30 pm. Pls look into the matter.

[Mar 19, 2015] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rahul Chaudhary
                          This is to bring to the kind notification that the residents of the following mentioned colony have been receiving the contaminated water supply for the last few days. OLD KARDAMPURI VILLAGE WARD- Babarpur(260 ) ASSEMBLY CONSTITUENCY – Babarpur(67) SECTION DETAILS- kaccha marg jyoti nagar old kardampuri ZONE- Shahadara North STREET NO 3 Despite the complaints the resolution is not yet been done. Request to Kindly resolve it on the urgent basis Rahul Chaudhary Advocate Shahdara Bar Association

Sunder Lal Aroroa
                            I am resident of 47-A, MCD Flats, opposite St. Stephen Hospital, Boulevard Road, Delhi-54. We are getting very dirty and contaminated water from the water pipeline of Delhi Jal Board adjacent to the Butlar Sr. Sec. School. It may be very harmful and in such situation, there is a risk of epidemic in the colony. We would request you to kindly take immediate remedial action. Sunder Lal Arora M-[protected]

[Mar 18, 2015] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Promila Bhalla
                              Dera Sir My house No is 208 sant nagar, Esat of Kailash, New Delhi-65. Recently just week back, DJB provided 4 new connections to me. The connections are done properly and there is leakage and water wastage. Please sjb may recxtify the issue and correct the problem Thanking You Harish Kumar Bhalla

[Mar 17, 2015] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vikash Nehra
                                add. D2-209 3rd floor jeewan park new delhi 110058 K no is [protected] hai main pichla bil bhai 2100 ka diya tha jab ki esbar bill 1330 ka hai yaar etna to hura electric bill nhi aata[protected] aata hai plzzz chack my meeter jab tak mera miter chack nhi hoga me bill pye nhi karunga ok

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

sreerajms
                                  Respected sir/madam I am a resident in Karo Bagh area. We are suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from last one week which cannot be used for any purpose. Kindly help us in this matter since it is becoming a serious issue. An immediate action is expected as it is a life threatening issue for everyone lives in this area. Thanks & Regards Sreeraj

amit l agrawal
                                    Dear Team, My name is Dhaneshwer Lal Agrawal, I live in Yamuna vihar Block C-4. My full address is C-4/87 Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-110053. I live in yamuna vihar around in 30 year and I am very much satisfied with the Delhi jal board service in our area. I have received my water bill month of 23-Sep'14 to 10 Jan'15 and the bill generated behalf of Shri P.P.KATYAL I already had changed my name P.P. Katyal to Dhaneshwer Lal Agrawal(D.L. Agrawal) and already submitted all document twice as per required but till now my name would not be changed. My Bill ID is[protected], K No: [protected]. Please I humble request to your team look into this matter ASAP. Thanks and Regards Dhaneshwer Lal Agrawal(D.L.Agrawal) C-4/87 Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-110053 [protected]

rahul5753
                                      dear sir i have received the bill from 10th September to 2nd Feb 2015 on dated 15 Feb 2015.In the bill final current meter reading mentioned is 384 as on dt 02/02/2015, however on dated 16/03/2015 the actual reading is 324. Please note that due to wrong reading you have sent the high bill amount which is not acceptable to me. I request you to kindly recheck the meter reading and send the revised bill so that i can make payment. Refer our previous bill where there was no such type of consumption. Now i once again request kindly correct the bill accordingly to enable me to make payment. Thanking you RAM ASHRAY S/O RAM SWAROOP, Address: H no. A84 gali no 6 gagan vihar meethapur delhi NEW K NO. [protected] MOBILE [protected] EMAIL ID rahul.[protected]@gmail.com

Recently Discussed

3 days ago
                                        Delhi Jal Board
                                        wrong bill amount (wrong meter reading)
                                        4 days ago