Delhi Jal Board Customer Care

2089

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Delhi Jal Board related photos (897)

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

Jal board — REGARDING EXCESS BILL AMOUNT

kes kumar
Dear sir, this is inform you that, I am Satish Kumar from Uttam Nagar, my address is D -36A Block-D Street No 4 Mohan Garden,...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

KARMS71
KNO NO [protected] I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BILL FROM LAST TWO YAERS AFTER ASKING SO MANY TIME TO BILL DELEIVERY PERSON AND EVERYTIME HE USED TO SAY THAT YOU WILL GET THE BILL IN NEXT MONTH BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BILL AND AS I HAVE SUBMITTED THE PAYMENT 31/03/2014 FOR RS 4000/- BY CHEQUE AGAINST 3827/- BUT AFTER THAT 7 MONTHS AGAIN PASSED BUT NO BILL GIVEN BY DEPARTMENT TO US. NOW I CAME TO KNOW THAT IN RECORD OUR WATER METER IS MENTIONED BY 250-C IN PLACE OF 250-A. AND THIS CORRECTION IS GIVEN TO WATER BILL DELIEVRY MAN AGAIN HE PROMISSED TO DO THE CORRECTION IN RECORD. BUT TODAY MORNING I HAVE RECEIVED THE MSG ON MY MOBILE TO PAY RS 9331 BU 1ST DEC 2014 TO AVOID PENALTIE. SO PLEASE LOOK AFTER THIS MATTER AS I M VERY POOR MAN AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GIVE YOU THE HUGE AMOUNT WITHOUT ANY BILLING DETAIL. HOPE YOU WILL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND MAKE THE CORRECTION IN MY BILL AND ALSO GIVE THE BILL AT MY HOME ADDRESS ON MONTHLY BASIS. ADDRESS: 250-A POCKET -E G.T.B.ENCLAVE DILSHAD GARDEN NEW DELHI -93. MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]. THANKS

[Nov 15, 2014] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Vijay Bujja
    Sir jai hind me vijay -add-A-579 Ragubir nagar new delhi 110027 kai bar apni gali ke sewar ki safai ke liye Aria ke Superwizer.A.E j.E ko itla ki par koi karyawahi nahi ki gayi kewal Aswasan dete rahete hai .Aria super wizar se mila to to unka kehna tha karamchari pure nahi hai .kya sahi me aria me sewar ke liye delhi jal board k paas karamchari nahi hai ya fir Aam insaan ki koi sunwayi nahi ki jaati sir ganda pani over flo hoker gharo me ata hai or ring road tak chala jata hai Jiska foto me is complent k saath bhej raha hoo... Please jald is par karyawahi kare... (Thenks) Phone-[protected]

sewar block end overflo dirty water
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Delhi Jal Board — Smelly dirty water in water pipe lines

surindernsv
      We are the residents of Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi. In the line from 131 to 55, Sant Nagar,...

SHIV CHARAN SINGH WALIA
      DEAR SIR THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND & CONTROL WE HAVE N.K.NO.[protected].I AM WIDWO LADY MY AGE NEAR ABOUT 60 YEAR APROXIMATE .IHAVE LAST ACTULE BILL 24600/- & I AM PAID 16000/- .BUT IN THIS TIME WE HAVE RECEIVED NEW BILL WITHOUT READING ON AVERGE BASIC SOKINDLY REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE RAISED NEW BILL ON ACULE READING BASIC. THANKS & REGARDS SMT.PUSHPA DEVI R/O-H-10, GALI NO.30, JAI PRAKASH NAGAR GHONDA DELHI-110053 PH.[protected]

[Nov 11, 2014] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear sir, this is inform you that, I am Satish Kumar from Uttam
      Nagar, my address is D -36A Block-D Street No 4 Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar new Delhi
      59, we have taken water meter connection old K No [protected] and new K No is [protected].
      We and our D block suffering from water problem since last 3 years till now and
      WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BILL FROM LAST THREE YAERS after asking many time to
      bill delivery person he say “NO WATER NO BILL” AND TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED
      THE BILL. Then I go to Paschim Vihar Jal
      board billing office for asking the matter and bill. The irritated billing
      person calculate the excess bill amount for 230 units in last 40 days is Rs 10754/-
      But the total units consume in last many years.

I request to you please kindly raised a new bill on actual regularly used reading basis for
      total 230 KL units in 2.5 years. Thanks
      & Regards Mr. Satish kumar [protected]
      Dear sir, this is inform you that, I am Satish Kumar from Uttam
      We and our D block suffering from water problem since last 3 years till now and
      WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BILL FROM LAST THREE YAERS after asking many time to
      bill delivery person he say “NO WATER NO BILL” AND TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT
      RECEIVED THE BILL. Then I go to Paschim Vihar Jal board billing office for asking the matter
      and bill. The irritated billing person calculate the excess bill amount for 230
      units in last 40 days is Rs 10754/- But the total units consume in last many
      years.

total 230 KL units in 2.5 years. Thanks
      & Regards Mr. Satish kumar [protected]
      To,
      ZRO (weat)-III, Pashchim Vihar, New Delhi.
      Sub. REGARDING EXCESSBILL AMOUNT
      This is inform you that, I am Satish Kumar from Uttam Nagar,
      my address is D -36A Block-D Street No- 4 Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar New Delhi -
      59, we have taken water meter connection old K No -[protected] and new K No- [protected]. We and our D block house
      members suffering from water problem
      since last 3 years till now and WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BILL FROM LAST THREE
      YAERS after asking many time to bill delivery person he say “NO WATER NO BILL”
      AND TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY BILL. Then I go to Paschim Vihar Jal board billing office for asking the matter
      and bill. The billing person calculate the excess bill amount for 230 units in last
      40 days is Rs 10754/- But the total units consume in last many years. I am not
      capable to pay the incorrect excess bill amount.
      total 230 KL units in 2.5 years.
      Thanks & Regards
      Mr. Satish kumar [protected]
      To,
      ZRO (weat)-III, Pashchim Vihar, New Delhi.
      Sub. REGARDING EXCESSBILL AMOUNT
      This is inform you that, I am Satish Kumar from Uttam Nagar,
      my address is D -36A Block-D Street No- 4 Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar New Delhi -
      members suffering from water problem
      since last 3 years till now and WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BILL FROM LAST THREE
      YAERS after asking many time to bill delivery person he say “NO WATER NO BILL”
      40 days is Rs 10754/- But the total units consume in last many years. I am not
      capable to pay the incorrect excess bill amount.
      total 230 KL units in 2.5 years.
      Thanks & Regards
      Mr. Satish kumar [protected]

Delhi Jal Board — no water supply for the past 48hrs

We have not received any water for the last 48 hrs in the savitri ng ar area shekh saria phase 1.

chetanmoulekhi
        Sir/Madam I Bimla Devi owner of house in Kamal Pur at Delhi is to say that I have deposited amount of Rs 2738.59 against bill number :[protected] as water bill but no one from Delhi Jal Board comes to take reading from meter. So I request to take immediate action against this and adjust the overcharged amount in future. Following are the details: Adddress :10/15, Kamal Pur, Delhi Area Code:A-30/Mukherjee Nagar KNO:[protected]

[Nov 10, 2014] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Rajesh_apl
          Respected Sir, I respectfully draw your kind attention that I am residing at A- 82 (Second Floor) Kewal Park Extension, Delhi-110033. My water meter connection No. is 70773-K, KNO [protected] and my reading is currently running at 527 dated 07/11/2014. As per the current water consumption bill send by your department is Rs.8478/- bill no.[protected] dated 06/11/2014 reading from 783-1043 in my name which used by Smt. Prabhawati Gupta A-82 (First Floor, Kewal Park Extension) and this meter is currently running at 1085. 783-1043 is showing in the meter connected with Smt. Prabhawati Gupta A-82 (First Floor, Kewal Park Extension). I would like to draw your kind attention that my meter No. is 70773- K, KNO. [protected] currently my meter is running at 527 dated 07/11/2014 which is using by me and my consumption bill is not send by you. Latest consumption bill send by your department is Rs.8478/- bill no. [protected] dated 06/11/2014 reading from 783-1043 is not showing in my meter and connection. I have shifted at A- 82 (Second Floor) Kewal Park Extension, Delhi-110033 in July 2014 and I received bill No.[protected] dated 20th June, 2014 amount of Rs. 2713/- which was paid by me was also wrong meter reading i.e 739-783. This meter reading was not matching with my meter connection and meter reading at the same time. Last bill send by you bill No.[protected] dated 24/07/2014 amount Rs. 1954/- was also wrong meter reading and not as per my meter connection reading. Kindly check the meter reading on the spot and send the correct consumption bill. In this bill I have requested for mutation in my name in place of Smt. Prabhawati W/O Sh Ganga Prasad A- 82 (Second Floor) Kewal Park Extension, Delhi-110033 in July 2014. In Mutation bill the reading was also wrong send by DJB. This bill was not as per my meter reading and connection. -2- I would humbly draw your kind attention that the meter reading noted in my connection is not matching with my meter connection No. 70773-K, KNO [protected]. All the bills send by you is not matching with my meter connection and in my bill reading is noted from another meter used by Smt. Prabhaw Gupta A-82 (First Floor, Kewal Park Extension). All the previous meter reading consumption was sent to me was consumed by Smt. Prabhawati Gupta A-82 (First Floor, Kewal Park Extension). You are continuously sending the reading in my bill in meter connected with A-82 (First Floor, Kewal Park Extension) meter connection. The previous all bill was also wrong. We are giving the detail below:- Bill No. Dated. Meter Reading From-To Amunt (Rs) [protected] 20.06.2014 739-783 2713.00 This meter connected [protected] 24.07.2014 783-NS 1954.00 with A-82 (First Floor) [protected] 06.11.2014 783-1043 8478.00 Kewal Park Extension. You are requested that kindly check the meter connection and meter reading and correct all the previous wrong meter bill send to us as per my connection and returned my hard earned my to me. Thanking you. Yours faithfully (Rajesh Gupta) A-82 (Second Floor) Kewal Park Extension Delhi-110033 Mobile-[protected] Encl-Bill No.[protected],[protected] and 34721

m haneef
            Sir, This is to bring to your notice that we have registered so many complaints regarding the blockage of sewer in our block RZ Gali no 4 Tughalkabad exten, but no one has been able to resolve the problem. Whenever a compliant is registered the officials come and do something temporary and go, but the sewer gets blocked every 4 day. We have been visiting JAL BORAD office but as per them this is not handled by them . Also we have been calling MCD and JAL BOARD offices but no one ever came. Because of the sewer problem the whole block is in trouble, as the water from the sewer has come out and it has accumulated all around the street. Dew to which we cant even walk and we are also afraid that we might catch diseases like-Dengue and Malaria. Please find below the latest complaint which we registered online and in past we have registered so many complaints. Please do something!

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Delhi Jal Board — Complaint Against Mr Pandey Contracter water suplier in HR Block in Pul Pehlad Pur New Delhi-110044

Sridhar_Allu
              Hi Jal Board Team, This Complaint aganist a water suplier who is working as a contractor in Pul Pehlad Pur Area also He...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

deepakprajapat
              Dear sir, this is inform you that, i am deepak from uttam nagar, my addressis k-1 56 extn ho.no 56 zaildar enclave mohan uttam nagar new delhi 59, we have taken permission of water meter 2010. and we have taken connection in 2012 why did you sent us 21000 rs bill of water, even we suffering from water problem since 1 year till now, we could not pay 21000 thousands of water bill, please send us bill of water according to water meter.if you have any suspect you can check our meter. thnx & regards deepak kumar

[Nov 06, 2014] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Krishan Kaushal
                For the last almost one year I am not getting DJB Bill against my K No. [protected]. I have requested the concerned person who comes for reading water meter to send the bill but of no use. So I request you to immediately send a fresh bill seeing and averaging my earlier consumption of water. Thanking you. (For Rakesh Malhotra) DR K.K.Kayshal ( Tenant) EF -8 R Inderpuri, New Delhi-110012.

[Nov 05, 2014] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi Jal Board — my djb bill bill is not received before 3 months

Nit nit vermaa
                  Hello sir/madam my DLB is not received before 3- 4 months so please send me my correct bill and in my online bill show the...

druma
                  The recurrent faulty inflated bills of DJB have become a source of frustration for us. The previous bill( no.[protected] showed the meter reading as taken on 1st of July, when it was actually taken on 1st of August (meter reading 5910). This has led to showing increased consumption for a shorter period. As a result we have been charged in the higher consumption category. A complaint was filed on 14th of August 2014. I have not received any intimation regarding the action taken. The new bill dated 4th November 2014 ( Bill no:[protected] shows meter reading date as 1st October 2014, but there is no meter reading. There is also the false observation that the meter was locked. We have been charged for 46 units. The actual meter reading today Ii.e. 4th November 2014 is 5944. The faulty meter readings is unnecessarily producing large bills despite our minimal use. Also such repeated occurrences are very frustrating. That nothing has been done despite our complaint speaks of the apathy of DJB.

[Nov 04, 2014] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  i contacted the Zonal officer at Subash nagar today. He looked into the matter and took steps to resolve the issue. The new bill was available online by evening.
                  i would like to record my appreciation of this fact.

MANOJ KR GIRI
                    Dear Sir With Referance to subject KNo. [protected], I am not getting piped water since January 2013. But you are issuing bill regualrily. I just want to know that is it justifiable. Please confirm by return via my e-mail id as [protected]@gmail.com Your's faithfully Manoj Kumar Giri RZM-25-B, DDA Park Rajnagar-II, Palam Colony New Delhi-110045

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

chandel
                      मैं पहले भी कलैण्ड कर चूका हूँ पर कोई सुनवाई नहीं हुई है जल बोर्ड ने हमारे इलाके को हासिये पर ला दिया है एम सी डी कहती है जल बोर्ड के अधीन है जल बोर्ड कोई कार्यवाही नहीं करता लोग नारकीय जीवन जीने को विवस है।

sewer not warking

[Nov 02, 2014] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Balraj Kapoor
                        We have been installed a new meter in our house, since then the water pipe is blocked, seems to be some problem while installing the meter. Please look into this and kill the issue. We are not getting drinking water for so may days. Bal Raj Kapoor, K-5/37, Model Town - II, DELHI - 110009.. CELL NO. [protected]

[Oct 31, 2014] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi Jal Board — Poor Quality Water Supply in Nangal Raya -WZ- Block

vandanasai
                          Hello team, This is to bring in to your notice that the water supply in west delhi location : Nangal Raya, inside commercial...

Nikhil Dhawan
                          Hi, I registered a complaint with Delhi Jal board and asked them to do the required correction in my water bill and provide me with correct bill so that I can make the payment of correct bill. However even after submitting a letter with all supported documents they havent taken any action against the same. I even registered a complaint with djb customer care and even visited their office many times. Still nothing has been done and it has been more than a month now. Can anyone please look into this and take corrective action against them. Thanks.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

bharat go
                            Respect Sir, I am a residence of H.No-130, Gali no.6, jeewan park, siraspur Delhi:110042. I would like to bring your attention about our water issue that we don't have water because tanker is not come for 22nd october. Tanker no DL-1L S5345 driver name Sombeer.Tanker Point is Kapura Gali No-7 jeewan park.Please send some person immediately so we can get water soon. I shall be extremely grateful for doing the needful urgently. Regards, Bharat Gola h. no-130, gali no. 6 jeewan park, siraspur delhi-110042 Mob no. [protected]

[Oct 28, 2014] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            respected sir i veerpal singh solanki m no.[protected]residence of d -145 budh vihar ph-2 shyam colony i want 2 compaint about irregular supply of tank bcoz driver jai bhagwan asking 4 money monthly basis which having vehicle no.0574, steel body m.no.[protected] he had mis our rountie monday 2-3 times in month we have complaint each every individual o[censored]r department but we recieve no respose plz short out problem as quick as possible
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

rakesh215
                              Respected sir/madam I am one of the resident of A-50, Shayam Vihar, Phase-I, Near Dinpur, Najafgarh, which comes under the Najafgarh area. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past 2-3 months which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes from some dead bodies. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalised. We hope that our government will take some strict action in this matter so that we can proudly say that WE ARE DELHITIES My Complaint no NJF 1006 but no one bother about it Yours truely, Rakesh Kumar [protected]

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                Eloda.biz
                                refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                (2 minutes ago)
                                Tata Sky
                                Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                (4 minutes ago)
                                Dotzot
                                not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                (53 minutes ago)