Delhi Jal Board Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board related photos (926)

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

Bhisham Mirani
There is no water supply in EG block of Inderpuri for the last 40 days. In spite of repeated complaints to Delhi Jal Board/Delhi Jal Board Secretary and copy of the Chairperson, DJB Hon'ble Chief Minister Mrs. Shiela Dixit no action has been taken to restore the water supply. Every one has to depend on Water Tankers...till how long? Is there any way to come out of this miserable situation? When will the Delhi Jal Board authorities come forward for the rescue of the EG Block residents specially House No. 44 to 49 who are living on the tail end of the street. The residents living in the from block having high powered suction pumps get all the water leaving not a single drop for the tailenders? Will the DJB authorities wake up and take action against these persons so that other too get some water to live a normal life?
HI This Is Rahul Grover from Sant Garh Near tilak nagar in west delhi and our locality has been facing BIG problems with water supply from a long time now. Earlier water supply used to be there in nights around 1 till 4 o clock for which we had to sacrifce our sound sleep and fill up water at odd hours of night but these days the situation has worsened and the water does not come for days and when it will come it will come for only 30 mins to an hour and for that we have to stay awake from 1 o clock in the night till 5 in morning running the motors again and again to check if the water supply has started or not . A complaint was done to the local authority last year as well but nothing happand but this year i am not going to sit quite so i am raising this problem in front of you now to see what will be done about it. Our Govt makes a lot of promises at the time of elections and after they win it they forget the people who gave them victory so PLS look into this matter and do the needful to give us a relief from this problem as WATER as we all know is something without wchich no one can survive... PLS TAKE SOME ACTION and if i dont hear anything i will be raising this issue to PRESS and BJP govt so that they can bring this problem in eyes of sleepin authorities

RAHUL

There is no water supply in Jahar Gali of Naraina Village for the last 5 months.In spite of repeated complaints to Delhi Jal Board, DJB Hon'ble Vice Chairman Mr. Ramakant Goswami no action has been taken to restore the water supply. Is there any way to come out of this miserable situation? When will the Delhi Jal Board authorities come forward for the rescue of the Jahar Gali residents specially WZ-353 to WZ-360 & WZ-324 to WZ-343 who are living on the tail end of the street. The residents living in the from Gali having high powered suction pumps get all the water leaving not a single drop for the tailenders? Will the DJB authorities wake up and take action against these persons so that others too get some water to live a normal life?

Vir Singh Tanwar
( On behalf of residents of Jahar Gali, Naraina Village)
DEAR SIR,
I WANT TO DRAWN YOUR KIND ATTENTION TOWARD OUR SOCIETY MANSA RAM PARK { D } BLOCK. UTTAM NAGAR . FROM LAST 15 DAYS THERE IS NO ANY TANKER COME THIS SIDE THAT"S WHY THERE IS CREAT LOTS OF PROBLEMS OF WATER .
MANY TIME WE COMPLAINT IN OUR NEAREST NAJAFGHAR OFFICE
I AM REQUESTED U TO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
HELP OUR SOCITEY AND PROVIDE THE TANKERS TIME TO TIME.
AND
PLZ SEND ME THE DETAILS OF TANKERS OF OUR SIDE.
ON
GOLUSONI.[protected]@GMAIL.COM

THANKING YOU
D.S NEGI
DEAR SIR,
MANY TIME WE COMPLAINT IN OUR NEAREST NAJAFGHAR OFFICE
I AM REQUESTED U TO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
HELP OUR SOCITEY AND PROVIDE THE TANKERS TIME TO TIME.
AND
PLZ SEND ME THE DETAILS OF TANKERS OF OUR SIDE.
ON
GOLUSONI.[protected]@GMAIL.COM

THANKING YOU
D.S NEGI

Foul smell and dirty water

Sir, We have been receiving dirty water with foul smell as if the line has been mixed with sewer water Vivek Kapoor address : 1943, Gali No. 9, Chuna Mandi Paharganj, Delhi tel No. [protected]

very dirty water supply

Very dirty water supply has been give in shahadra joyti nagar area do need full.

pradeep sharma
    respected sir,
    i am a resident of wz-343a, naraina viilage, new delhi-28. near mcd despencry a sevage water mixed with your mcd water pipe which is broken. this pipe is broken since from 2 week. we also complaint your executive officer of delhi jal board-mr sahni. we hope that you solve this problem as soon as posible.
    Dear

I am kanupriya R/o B-222, Fateh Nagar, Near Tilak Nagar, N.Delhi. I am facing many problems against Delhi Jal Board because of the reason are following: -
    1. Water supply is very poor.
    2. Dirty Water

Hope you understand my problem and make solution

Thaks

Kanupriya
    B-222, Fatehnagar

Delhi Jal Board — Not Supply of water in your area [Resolved]

Amrendra
      I am living in Burari delhi north area in our area water supply is totally interrupted for the last 5days.br...

Delhi Jal Board — No water supply in EG Block Inderpuri [Resolved]

Bhisham Mirani

There is no water supply for the last 25 days in EG Block. In spite of repeated complaints and the...

Delhi Jal Board — Billing Problem [Resolved]

Shani Rani
      K No : [protected]
      Add: 1923 Rani Bagh, Delhi -34

We have received the Bill no:295082 Dt: K No : [protected]br...

Harjinder Singh
      I am a resident of Ranjit Nagar, 2750A/13, Ranjit Nagar, New Delhi-110008. No water is being supplied in this area during day time. Supplies are being given after 12 in the Night only since last 15 days.

We have complained with the authorites for the same but nothing has been solved out. This problem is being faced by few residents of this locality in other areas supplies are normal.

It is very difficult for working people like us. It has become a daily routien for us to wait for the water till 12 in the night to fill the water tank.

Kindly help us to solve this problem.

With Regards,

Harjinder Singh
      Mobile: [protected]
      I am a resident of shahbad mohammad pur delhi -61. Water supply line in our area damaged .1months have passed but no repair has done yet.although a complaint has lodged Vasant Kunj.

Sanjeev Sharma
        I am a resident of Gopal Nagar, adjoining Fateh Nagar, Hari Nagar. I bought a home in 2002. Since then I had not seen my tap getting wet anytime.

I have never seen water drops anytime. I had spoken to my colony association but they also seems to be helpless. they had tried a lot but DJB did not find solution to provide water supply.

I am sure there is small technical problem, which may be corrected by focussing on the area.

However, bill is being raised by DJB without giving any service. I have got the bill now but I am unsure as why should the same be paid when there had been no supply.

Sanjeev
        I am a resident of B 93, IInd Floor, Old Post Office Lane, ShakarPur Delhi 92, I have never seen water drops anytime for the last 10 days. I had spoken to my neighbours but they have no problem they have proper supply of water.

I am sure there is small technical problem, which may be created by the Jal borad people.

Please do the need full on urgent basis, without water it creats a lot of problem for us

Delhi Jal Board — new connection, madhu vihar [Resolved]

SANJAY DANGI

I hv applied delhi jal board new water connection at virender nagar, opp. bharti mahilla collage,...

C.KURUVILLA
          Sir
          It has been observed that last few bills were delivered at our residence only 3 to 4 days before the last date of submission. There were heavy queue on these days and we could not submit the bills before the last date. We had to pay the bills after the last date along with the surcharge. Please find out the reason for the same do the needful to avoid inconvinence for the public.You may also find some alternative means of payment for the public .
          Thanking You

C.KURUVILLA

I have purchase the flat dated June 2009 through builder Sh Raspreet location B1/B1 (FF) Hari Nagar Ashram my problem is there 14 water meter installed my builder lost my meter slip iam not able to find my meter number and meter still name of builder property paters name of anju rai please help me how to change name anju rai brokers required bribe rs3500 i hve recived my watter bill but confusion is how to check meter number if you help me is it right
          I shel be very greatful you

My addres is

6.(K-No.[protected]

Delhi Jal Board Keshav Puram Delhi — extra charges reversed [Resolved]

Suraj prakash
            Respected Sir/Madam,

My Name is Mr. Suraj Prakash and Residence Add. T-2 Sant Nagar Rani Bagh Shakur Basti....

Delhi Jal Board — Bill sent including arrears though no arrears are due since last four bills. [Resolved]

Smt. Sita Rani Chawla
            I am a consumer of Delhi Jal Board Details of my water connection are as under :-
            Area :- 4/EZ-2, Sub Area code:-...

Ashutosh Kumar
            I am a resident of C8 Vasant Kunj. There has been no mains supply water for 6th, 7th and 8th April 2009. We have no official intimation as to why this is so, however from unofficial sources we learn that there has been a pipeline burst due to which there is no water supply. It is the 3rd day today that we have NO water. DJB is not supplying any tankers for our minimum needs.Local Tankers are demanding Rs500/= for 500 ltrs!
            I am told that the pipeline was repaired on 7th but there is still no water as on time of sending this mail. This way of operating by the Jal Board is so sad that it makes one want to cry in despair.

I am Sanjay Bajpai Admin & Facility of Netcarrots.com Pvt ltd Netcarrots a part of Times Group.
            my Add is E- 19 1st Floor Houz Khas market New Delhi- 16
            Sir We are facining low water supply last 1 month its need to check out pipe line .

Sir please salve out my peoblme as soon as possible
            Looking farword your coopration.

Best Regards
            Sanjay

SHRINIWAS
              To

DJB ZRO (W) NW-2

REF: Water Connection No. 50846-II (Area 10/NW-2) K.NO. [protected] in the Name of Shrinwas Sharma 22/4 Naharpur Village Delhi-110085.

Sub : Amount added again & again (Which I have already paid on 26.07.08 in cash as per transation (DJB ZRO(W) NW-2, C[protected], CASH RS.250.00 stamped on bill)

Dear Sir

I have above reffered connection in my name and regularly I have paid my bill before due date. But a Bill amount which I have paid on 26.07.2008 is again & again demanding me as arear in every bill. I have already get deducted the same three times ( by personal visit to Delhi Jal Board, Rohini Office at Sector-6 Rohini) But all is vain. The Department has already add the same amount with repeated surcharge in my current bill No.229169 due on 25.03.2009.

I am working in private company & lost my three days salary for get deducted the same. But no action is taken by the deptt.

You are requested to please take the necessary action at the earliest. I will be grateful to you if the problem is solved.

SHRINIWAS SHARMA
              H.NO.22/4 NAHARPUR VILLAGE ROHINI SECTOR-7, DELHI -110085 CONTACT NO. [protected],

K.NO.[protected] JAL CONNECTION NO. 50846-II, SUB AREA CODE A-12, AREA 10/NW-2.
              W.C No : 30948, Name- Naresh kumar
              Add: D 10, S.No-25A Molarband Extn Badarpur, New Delhi -44

we have received water bill amount 11277 Rupees after two year. Last time, I paid 2600/-Rs in 2007. After all, i have no bill Receive last two years. Please chek my details on 2007. i am very worried about this payment. what i do? I request you to please clearfy my Bill. Because, More than Staff of delhi Jal board is not doing work properly.

W.C No : 30948, Name- Naresh kumar
              Add: D 10, S.No-25A Molarband Extn Badarpur, New Delhi -44

Ravi Kant Gupta
                I am a resident of 27B/5 New Rohtak Road, govt quarters, New delhi-5. the sewer in the back lane of the residences from 27B/1 to 27B/14 is in lying blocked since many months and the sewer is overflowing through mainholes with the result that there is backflow towards the domestic sewer and thus insides of toilets. the condition is highly miserable and has led to the breeding od mosquitoes and foul smell all over the place. this is posing a great health threat to the inhabitants residing there.

I urge the concerned authorities to take an immediate action.
                Sir
                I am a resident of Jag Jiwan Niwas gali no.1, regar pura karol bagh, New delhi-5. The sewer in the back lane of the residences lying blocked since many months and the sewer is overflowing through mainholes with the result that there is backflow towards the domestic sewer and thus insides of toilets. the condition is highly miserable and has led to the breeding od mosquitoes and foul smell all over the place. this is posing a great health threat to the inhabitants residing there.

I urge the concerned authorities to take an immediate action.
                am a resident of Patparganj village, Delhi-91 The sewer in the gali adjacenet to SHANTI SWEETS CORNER, HOUSE NO.2A, NEAR BY HOUSE NO.144. The residences lying blocked since a week and the sewer is overflowing through mainholes with the result that there is backflow towards the domestic sewer and thus insides of toilets. the condition is highly miserable and has led to the breeding od mosquitoes and foul smell all over the place. this is posing a great health threat to the inhabitants residing there. Please instruct the concerned staff to clean the sewer line immediately.

Thanking you,

(Anil Kumar)
                166/1, pATPARGANJ, DELHI-91 MOB [protected]

Rajesh.K.Tanwar
                  Dear Madam,
                  Namaste Aapko Holi Ki Bahut Bahut Badhaiyaan Aur AApke Parivaar Ko Bhi Hamari taraf Se Bhut Bahut Badhaiyaan Aur Hum Baljeet Nagar Gali No.3 Ke Niwasi Hain . Hamare Yaahaan Par pichle 2 Saalon Se Shyam Ka Paani Bilkul Bhi Nahin AA Raha Hai aur Jo Paani AAta hai Woh Bhi Raat 1:00 AAta hai 1:30 baje Tak Ganda Paani AAta Hai .1:45 Aur 2:00 Baje Tak Saaph Hota hai Aur Jab TAk Saaph Paani Hota Hai Woh Bhi 2:30 baje Chala jata Hai . Iski Shikayat Hamnein Area M.L.A -Sh rajesh Lilothia ko Bhi Ki Aur Exn. rakesh Sahani Ko Bhi Ki Aur Z.O. Mr. Khan Ko Bhi Ki Aur J.E Anil Sherma Ko Bahut Baar Kar Chuke Hain . Lakin unko Koi Farak Nahin Padta. hamari Pipe Line 25 se 3o Saal Puraani Ho Chuki hai.Aur Paani nahin AAne Ke kaaran Hamare Bachche Bina Nahaye school Jaate Hain. Aur Raat Ko Jaag Jaag Kar mahilayein Aur Hamarein Matayei bahenein Beemar Ho Rahin Hai. Kripa Karke AAp Hamari Is Paani Ki Samasya ka Samadhan Karwanein Ki kripa karien aap Ki Ati Kripa Hogi aur Hum AAp Ke AAbhari Honge.

Thank's & Best Regard's
                  Baljeet Nagar Gali No.3 Ke Sabhi Niwasi
                  Rajesh.K.Tanwar (Vice President Distt. Karol Bagh Youth Congress)

R/O: T-563/CA-7/1A gali No.3 Baljeet Nagar New Delhi-8
                  PH:[protected]
                  MOB:[protected], [protected], [protected]

No Supply of Water — Heavy Problem Of Water

Main Rajesh.K .Tanwar R/O T-563/CA-7/1A, gali, No.3, Baljeet Nagar, New delhi ka niwasi hun aur hamarey yah per paani ki bhut problems hai kirpa kereki hamari pani ke samsya ka samadhan karwaney ki kirpa kre hamarey peechley 2, saal se shaym ko pani nahi aaraha hai aur jo pani aata hai veh bhi gandi nali ka pani atta hai hur jo pani aata veh raat 1;00 baje atta hai 1;30 tak gandi nali ka aata hai 1;45 tak saaf hota hai aur 2;30, aur 3;00 baje tak chela jata hai hum log kai baar iski complaint karchuke hai lekin koi faydi nahi hunya hai is barey main hun log apney MLA, Shab ko bhi bata chuke hai aur delhi jalboard ke adhikariyo ko bhi unke naam hai Exn.Mr.Rakesh.Shani, Z.O.Mr.Khan, aur Je.Mr.Anil Sharma ko bhi karchuke hai lekin unko koi frak tak nahi pedta hai.kirpa kereke aap is problem ka hal karwaney ki kirpa kre apki ati kirpa hogi.
                  (Rajesh.Kumar Tanwar)
                  [protected], [protected], [protected]
                  cc/to,
                  C.M.Office
                  L.G.Office
                  Area Mla office
                  Dear all,

Hamre Gaon – Sakaniakot, P. O. – Bhagtola, Distt – Almora mai pani ki bhoot kami hai, hamare gaon mai abhi tak kahi se pani ka sroth nahi aya hai ajkal hamare gaon waloo ko rat mai pani lane jana par raha hai hamare gaon wale rat ko 1:30 AM me pani bharane jate hai. Hamare gaon mai kewal ak hi srtoh hai pine wale 150 muwas hai.

Ap se anoord hai ki hamare is meter ko age forwarded krane ka kast kraige. Apka hm atti abhari rahegai apaki oja se hamare gaon ke log pani pee sakte hai.

Sir ap se anurodh hai ki is metter ka jabab mere mail pe bhi bhej dai

Gram Pradhan
                  Mohan Singh Rana
                  Sakaniyakot
                  PO- Bhgatola
                  Distt – Almora
                  Uttrakhand

Delhi Jal Board — dirty and stinky supply water [Resolved]

parvez nawaz laskar
                    I am resident of D block Harinagar New Delhi. The water supply of DJB has become stinky and dirty which cant be used for any...

Delhi Jal Board — CHOKED SEWER LINE [Resolved]

NISHANT JAIN
                    I am a resident of 1, Rani Jhansi Road, New Delhi -110055 Near Banwari Lal Hospital for the last one weak the...

Delhi Jal Board — inadequate water supply [Resolved]

pankaj
                    i am a resident of baba colony burai gali no-2
                    i faced an inadequate water supply, the tanker mostly come within a...

Delhi Jal Board — Sewer block from three days [Resolved]

jayant Dhondiyal
                    Dear sir
                    We have been suffering from sewer blockage from last three days in our colony F-2 /45, Sector - 16, Rohini,...

YOGESH KUMAR
                    RESPECTED SIR,
                    THE FOLLOWING COMPLAINT WAS SENT TO THE HON'BLE CM DELHI 03 MONTHS AGO AND A COPY WAS SUBMITTED IN THE ZRO(WATER) OFFICE, SEELAMPUR DELHI. THE BILL NO 101541 dt 24/10/08 WAS PAID IN TIME AFTER NECESSARY CORRECTIONS BUT TODAY I RECIEVED NEXT BILL NO 160755 FOR RS3185 WHICH INCLUDES ARREAR OF BALANCE RS 2850. THUS ARREAR IS INCREASING IN GP.WHILE I HAVE TO PAY CURRENT CHARGES RS 335/- ONLY. IT IS A HARRASMENT TO ME &DJB IS NOT SENDING CORRECTED BILLS. I HAVE ALREDY SUBMIT MY COMPLAINTS FOUR TIMES IN A YEAR.
                    KINDLY ACCEPT MY COMPLAINT AND TAKE A SUITABLE ACTION

The Hon’ble C M
                    G N C T of Delhi
                    Delhi Sectt. Delhi

Subject: Repeated False & Incorrect water bills from D J B
                    Connection No. 18336 Zone: 6/ N E – 2 Sub Zone: A – 8

Respected Madam,
                    It is stated that my water bill No: 180669 dt 16/01/08 was corrected by the ZRO, Old Seelampur, Delhi & after waiving surcharge and deletions a fresh bill of Rs 892/- was issued to me on 31/01/08 which was paid in cash vide receipt no.25013 on the same day. No arrear was in balance but I was shocked when next bill No: 252514 dt 04/03/08 was received. It was reflecting arrear Rs 7846/- again. I contacted the Z R O concerned who made necessary corrections & ordered to pay Rs 220/- only. The corrected bill was paid
                    On 31/03/08. The same was repeated to bill No 47329 dt 30/07/08 &I paid Rs 146/- as per corrected bill amount on 25/08/08.
                    I have been paying my water bills in due time periods but I further received bill no: 101541 dt 24/10/08 for Rs 2988/- which include arrear Rs 2701/-. Now I will again have to appear in the office of the ZRO at Old Seelampur. Every time I have to pay One day which cost me Rs 2000/-.
                    Therefore it is requested that necessary orders for permanent solution in this regard may kindly be issued & actions against responsible employee for giving me physical, mental & economic harassment may kindly be initiated.
                    More over my water meter is stopped since 1992but it has not been changed after a large number of requests. last request was submitted at diary no 6658at ZRO office on 31/01/08.
                    Yours truly,
                    YOGESH KUMAR
                    E-25, SADATPUR EXTN, DELHI-94
                    Phone: [protected]

Copy to: ZRO Seelampur, Delhi for necessary action pl.
                    To,

Sh. B.S. Gupta,
                    ZRO, North-East-II,
                    SeelampurDelhi Jal Board

Sub : Discrepancy in the water bill no. 52734 dated 29/07/2008

This is with reference to the above subject matter, the bill amount of Rs.669.00 which pertains to bill number 52734 has already been paid by the undersigned vide PNB cheque number 464801 dated 13/08/2008 but this amount with additional surcharge is continuously being reflected in all of the bills I have received after this date. For your ready reference I am also attaching the certification of my bank regarding the clearance of this cheque.

In order to settle this error you are kindly requested to make the necessary adjustments in your accounts and confirm.

Santosh Gupta

DELHI JAL BOARD
                    GOVT. OF DELHI SOUTH
                    GREATER KAILASH-1
                    NEW DELHI-48.

We had new water connection reference connection number 44470 dated 10/06/08. We are highly thankful for the connection. We have a small office having three working staff the first bill has received by us was on 15/01/09. Amounting Rs.1500/- immediately this was brought in the notice of your office. Again we received a bill on 18/03/09. Amounting Rs.1544/-. we are only using three to four buckets in day but the bill amount showing very high consumption.

we would like to bring to your notice that no inspector ever visited this office for the correct reading . it is requested that the meter reader of this area should come and send bill according to water consumed . both the bills so far are without meter reading . you are requested to kindly advice the concern staff to send the correct bill according to the water consumed by taking genuine meter reading .

Thanking you.

Capt. H.S.Chowdhry

Mb-[protected]

CC: Chief Engineer Delhi Jal Board New Delhi.
                    Attn. Mr. Ranvir Yadav.