Delhi Jal Board Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Delhi Jal Board related photos (920)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Delhi Jal Board Complaints & Reviews

Delhi Jal Board — Arrears in Water Bill [Resolved]

Bhawna Narang
There is a dispute in my my water bill which i need to sort out.
The story is I made a payment on Date of Deposit...

squamrah
Dear Sir
Below is the complaint I had sent to Director Of revenues on May 20 2008 by E mail. But till date I had recieved no response. Despite this I Had visited personally several times in ashok vihar but to no avail.

I request you to look into the matter and get it resloved ASAP

Ram Nath Quamrah

The Director of Revenues
Varunalya
Jhande Walan
Delhi.

Subject: Discrepancy in water bill pertaining to HU-59, Pitam Pura
Delhi. (water connection No. 72150)

This is regarding discrepancy in water bill pertaining to the premises cited under subject (HU-59, Pitam pura, Delhi – Water connection No. 72150). The facts are detailed as under:
1. That in March, 2006 a bill No. 479589 dated 13/3/2006 amounting to Rs. 863.00 only was sent to me which was paid by me vide Cheque No. 227856 dated 24/3/2006 of ICICI Bank, Pitam pura, Delhi before the due date (25/3/2006), which was also informed to the Zonal Revenue Officer concerned, Ashok vihar(Mr Mishra) in token of proof thereof. But the arrears of Rs. 863.00 by imposing penalty over penalty is being highlighted in every subsequent bill. Thus the amount of Rs. 863.00 under question has swollen up to Rs. 1729.00 in March, 2008 bill after a period of 2 years.

2. In spite of my numerous representations and personal visits the rectification has not been made by your department which is causing extreme mental tension to me. Every time I am asked to make the payment of current bill (part payment) which is being done by me. I wonder how strange is the working of your department.

3. May I request your honour to spare a few of your valuable moments and direct the authorities concerned to take the appropriate action for rectifying the fault to save me from mental frustration since I being senior citizen and cannot run time and again for this folly on the part of your department

Hoping for an expeditious action at your benign hands and Thanking you.

(R.N. QUAMRAH)
HU-59, PITAM PURA
DELHI-110034
Telephone no[protected]
My water bill is so high every time your meter is not working properly please change the meter immideatly
According the your terms and condition. Adust the due ammount.
Date spam is 14jan2015 to 22 feb 2015 my bill is
11127/-
Is this possible.
Kno no. [protected]
Check the attachment
Revert me as soon as possible what should i pay.
No help me in delhi jal board i have set the mail alo with dtabut no revert me .email attachement also send it to u.
rz 16 bl south ext part 2
Uttam nagar west new delhi
conct no. [protected]

Delhi Jal Board — No Water-Ram Nagar Extn. [Resolved]

Rajesh Kumar

I am resident of Ram Nagar Extn. Mandoli Road Shahdara delhi-32 and in our colony no water is coming...

Delhi Jal Board — No Water Supply for Last three months [Resolved]

Ritu Chaudhary
    I am a Resident of Durga Vihar Colony, Devli, New Delhi -110062, and this is to inform you that We are facing acute Water...

Delhi Jal Board — EXCESSIVE BILLING [Resolved]

AJAY SINGH
    REGISTERED/COURIER
    To,
    The EXECUTIVE Engineer
    Delhi Jal Board
    Sector B-1, VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHIbr...

Delhi Jal Board — dirty/badly contaminated water supply [Resolved]

sanjay kumar sharma
    Sir, I am a resident of Sainik Nagar(Nawada), Uttam Nagar. The area comes under so called unauthorised colonies. water supplying...

gulshan2001
    Respected Sir,

I am one of the resident of Moti Nagar which comes under the JANAKPURI area.I want to share with you that I got the latest bill at my home address after the last payment date & the late free is 47.34m however the bill amount was too high, I went to punjbai bagh center, there someone asked me to go Madipur, at madipur, they diverted me to Rajouri Garden, Then the person who sits at that center, asked me to pay the bill & for queries, contact Janakpuri centre, Please help me in resolving this.Our area is also suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past two week which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes sewer lines. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue
    We hope that our government will take some strict action in this matter so that we can proudly say that WE ARE DELHITIES

Yours truely,
    Gulshan Narang
    F-287 Sudershan Park Moti Nagar, New Delhi-110015
    Mobile No. [protected]

Water — water billing

my water billing sending me on average. i also give the water meter reading to meter reder than why send me average bill. send me correct bill of correct water meter reading.

Delhi Jal Board — dirty water

i m ravi kumar resident of mahavir enclave part 1,near dwarka sec 1,water suppes coming from delhi jal board is so dirty early it was bearable it was salty but now its so dirty,its creating problem in washing,bathing.our area president dosent take any action on it.its winter consumption of water is low as compare to summer,its my request to u to please take my complaint seriously.

Delhi Jal Board — water bill

Dear concerned,

I have not yet received the water bill for the past more than 3 years and you are requested to look into the matter and do the needful. I have a talk with Mr. Om Prakash in delhi jal board regarding this but no action has been taken place. I again request you to do the needful.

Dr. Ravi Kumar.
    C-464 S.F.S. Sheikh Sarai,
    Phase - 1
    New Delhi - 110017.
    water bill
    Dear concerned,

Sub :- Bill No. 871

I have not yet received the water bill for the past more than 3 years and you are requested to look into the matter and do the needful..Please send Duplicate bill I request you to do the needful.

Prem Lata
    60, Sawan Park Ext.
    New Delhi - 110052

Delhi Jal Board — WATER DIRTY

DEAR SIR,
    WE ARE GETTING VERY DIRTY & SMELLING WATER SINCE 30 DAYS. THIS COMPLAIN IS FROM ALL THE RESIDENTS OF E BLOCK PREET VIHAR, DELHI
    water in e block preet vihar delhi is very dirty & with bad smell.
    raj

Delhi Jal Board — highly dirty water

To
    The Engineer
    Delhi Jal Board
    Sub: Highly dirty and smelly water in taps

We all are the resident of A-Block, RANA PRATAP BAGH, DELHI-110007. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water just like sewer water from 15-20 days which is not even suitable for washing, bathing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes from Sewer line. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalised. We already complaint about this on telephones to DJB but all in vain till today.

So, please we hope that Delhi Jal Board & Govt. will take some strict action in this matter.

No water and mixed dirty water in the area

Sir I am a resident of 2639, Basti Punjabian Lambi Gali Subzi Mandi Delhi. I have to state that i am regularly depositing my dues but I am not receiving water supply.You are requested to look into the matter.

Delhi Jal Board — Dirty Smelly Water | Area Balbir Nagar Extension [Resolved]

Anuj Jain
      respected sir/madam

I am one of the resident of Balbir Nagar Ext which comes under the Shahdara area. Our area...

Surender kaur
      Dear Team, I am a resident of 233 Dhakka, Behind church, Kings way camp. Delhi-9.

We are second last residence in our road. Usually we get water supply in midnight between 2-3am only. But from last 4-5 days, we even not get a single drop of water.

Today we came to know through some neighbors that the pipeline of water is ends before our house, which also is very small that’s why, we are not able to get proper water supply, whereas the Road is not ends.

There is some different pipeline form next road. Regarding water supply we already informed Delhi jal board several time but there is no action but now as if there is some wrong with pipe line i request DJB to take action as I and few of our neighbors are not able to get sufficient quantity of water and whatever gets is not proper clear, due to which we are suffering with viral and stomach problems...

Surender kaur.
      mai new delhi se bol raha hu mera name manmohan gupta mai mehraulhi ka rahne wala hu mere wah 20 days se water ki supply nahi hai jo ki mehraulhi mai hi badi ke tubwele se water supply hai or kahi pe 1:30 hours water ki supply dethe hai or kahi siruf one hours detehe hai phir bhi hamere yaha water nahi attha hai is line per 80% illegale connection hai na to is area ka zonal enginer kuch suntha bhi nahi hai or je se laker chief enginer tak complaint kar chuke hai tab bhi pani nahi atha je ka contact number [protected]
      or zd ka number [protected]
      or axn ka number [protected]
      se ka number [protected]
      chief enginer ka number [protected]
      in sab se contact karne per bhi water nahi aya please hamarie help karye aapki atti kirpya hogi or in sab per action ligiye ki tubwele ka pani available hai phir bhi nahi atha kuki iska dear park ke pani se koi matlub nahi hai
      mera contact no hai 26645141
      yeh tubwele mehraulhi me hai iska address hai badi wala kua or iska koui
      i am resident of Vikash Nagar PH-IV. our area is having no pue water supply either by Tanker or by temperary pipe line as in the next part PH-II and PH-III is having the same in the same collony Vikash Nagar area. why their is this type of discremenation between these area.
      I would request the officer consern to kindly look in the matter soon to resolve this problem
      ddddddddddd

Delhi Jal Board — complain against tank driver [Resolved]

Seema
        Derar Sir,

I am seema Yadav from C-60, New Ashok nagar, Delhi -96, I want to Complaint againt the truck driver...

indian123456
        Delhi jal board supply dirty water in balbir nagar, gali no-14 area since last one week or so. Please do something for us.
        PLS. RECTIFY THE DEFECT AS THERE IS DIRTY WATER IN FEROOL BOX OF FLAT NO.9 TO 12, PKT D, MAYUR VIHAR-2, DELHI.91.

vishal Arora
          Hello Sir,
          we have been facing a non supply of water problem .Because the pipeline is establish at high level whereas outside our street it is at low level kindly establish our pipe line at low level or permit us to take connection from outside our street .We Are eagrly waitng for ur Responce

Vishal Arora
          Delhi Government, Delhi.

Subject : Request for supply of Drinking water in our locality of Parampuri, Uttam Nagar
          We are not getting supply of even a single drop of drinking water in our locality of Parampuri, Uttam Nagar since last over two years. The survival of living life without drinking water is too much tricky which is not viable due to dry taps of drinking water in the street of our area.
          The life has become worst by using salty water as we are forced to use hand-pumps water, while pumps are dry due to gradually going ground water level down day by day. And being a working in Govt. sector, we have to go out for office early in the morning and come back late in the evening. To cop-up our livelihood for drinking water, we have to fetch drinking water from main Najafgarh road which is not viable on a daily basis. I can pay more than one lac as an income tax through TDS on my salary income every year but not able to get single glass of drinking water from our Delhi Government.
          It is our humble request with folded hands to the competent authority to look into the genuine problem of drinking water in the area of Parampuri, Uttam Nagar at your early convenience please.
          Thanking you,
          Yours faithfully,

RC Dabas, S-35A, Parampuri, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059. (Near Laxmi Tent House/Tiny Tots Child Play School), Working with the office of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board,
          dabas.[protected]@gmail.com, 011-2533_4599, [protected]
          Delhi Government, Delhi.

Thanking you,
          Yours faithfully,

dabas.[protected]@gmail.com, 011-2533_4599, [protected]
          Subject : Request for supply of Drinking water in our locality of Budh Vihar, Main Rithala Raod

We are not getting supply of even a single drop of drinking water in our locality of Budh Vihar, Main Rithala Raod since last over 10 Days. The survival of living life without drinking water is too much tricky which is not viable due to dry taps of drinking water in the street of our area.
          Pls. take action immdetly.

Rajesh Kumar
          Mobile No:-[protected]
          From two months no water in our taps. Therefore, it is my humble request to concerned authority of DJB to disconnect my water metre connection and stop sending bills for that and look into the genuine problem of our locality immediately or otherwise disconnect water metre immediately pls

Blockage of sewage

Sewer is blocked from past 10 days which is troubling us. You are requested to take immediate action for this for the sake of our convinience..

R K Gulati
            CITIZEN RIGHTS
            ( SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION )Regd.
            Regd.Office: C-7/216, Lawrence Road, Keshav Puram, Delhi-35
            Ph. No : [protected], [protected] www.citizenrights.org.
            email :[protected]@gmail.com, genl_sect.[protected]@rediffmail.com
            ( Voluntary Organization for the care of Citizens )

R.K. GULATI
            General Secretary- Citizen Rights.
            President – Consumers forum (North Zone).
            Exect. Member-Holy Ganga Edu.& Cul.Society.

No. CR/06/2008/13 Dated : 21.06.2008

To

The Zonal Engineer( NW-III) III
            Office of the Zonal Engineer
            Kanhiya Nagar, Tri Nagar
            Delhi-110035

Subject:- Notice under Section 19 (1) & 20 (2) of Delhi Jal Board Act -1998

Kindly refer to your aforesaid notice supplied to undersigned and handed over to residents of Keshav Puram in the noon of 20.6.2008 threatening that if the water pipe lines are not be replaced within 48 hours, the water connection will be disconnected from the flats of Keshav Puram Area.

In this connection I am on the behalf of the residents of the Keshav Puram Area hereby forwarding their grievances and to request you to reply our following questions which are as under:-

Whether it is possible to undertake the work of replacement of water pipelines within 48 hours of whole the area, if not why such type of orders have been passed on and issued to the residents of this area.

Who has passed these orders and why the name of the issuing officer has not been mentioned in the notice? Whether any permission was taken from the higher authorities before issuing such type of orders. Is this the result of complaining the facts to media about the dirty water supplied to this area and just to over come your shortcomings? Now you are imposing penalty on the residents.

That all the water pipe lines are damaged due to over flowing of dirty water from sewer-lines and Delhi Jal Board is fully responsible for that damage. From the last six months dirty water of sewer is overflowing from the main-holes due to sinking of land at the main out let at Kanhiya Nagar or Wazir Pur J J colony side. It has came to our notice from your office staff, that file for placing of tender to repair of the sinking land at main outlet is lying pending since long. You must be aware and witnessed the position that for out letting the dirty water, a pump has been installed at the out side of your office but there is no check whether that has been working properly or not. However from the last few days, the sewer problem has been some what improved, thanks to Delhi Aaj Tak.

The resident of this area regularly complaining for cleaning of sewer lines but no body from DJB was ready to listen and have not bothered to care this area. As a result we have to approach to media and after the flash now some is better than nothing. We would also like to remind you that it is fundamental right of each & every Indian citizen to fight for their rights.

That only dirty water flows in the taps of residents, when sewer overflows and not cleaned. Otherwise no dirty water flows in the taps. The reason of blockage of the sewer line is only the cause of dirty water which has been noticed. It is very astonished that instead of solving the problem of sewerage, you have passed very irresponsible threaten orders for disconnection of water with in 48 hours. This will not solve the problem, rather it will increase the problem.

Due to blockage of sewer-lines, this area is badly effected and many of the residents and children have fallen sick i.e. Typhoid and diarrhea. Medical records are also available. There is heavy rush in clinics/dispensaries and hospitals. Delhi Aaj Tak has flashed the footage of some of the ill children and peoples in the last fortnight.

Can you tell us? Whether Delhi Jal Board can stop the supply of drinking water by this way? Whether we are not paying water bill? Who has passed these irresponsible threaten orders?

Most of the residents have already replaced the pipe lines in last 2 or 3 years but it is not possible for them to produce the documentary evidences. Whenever some has replaced the line, your staff has stopped them to replace and demanded money by arguing that this is not legal and permission has not been taken before replacing the water pipe lines. But can you tell us? Whether any permission is not required for this time as you have ordered to replace the pipe lines of whole the area without obtaining the prior permission by the residents. Whether there is not a law break on the part of Delhi Jal Board?

In the above context, it is requested to withdraw the above notice with immediate effect, stop threatening to the residents of Keshav Puram Area. You are requested to take immediate steps to undertake the repair of sewer lines as it is your responsibility to solve the problem. It may also be noted that resident of Delhi are paying 50 % extra in water bills for sewer maintenance.

Dated : 21.06.2008

Yours faithfully

( R.K.Gulati )
            Copy for information and necessary action.

1.The Secretary, Delhi Jal Board Jhandewalan Delhi.
            2.Hon’ble Chief Minister ( Grievance Cell ) New Delhi.
            3.Hon’ble Health Minister Delhi Govt.
            4.Sh. Anil Bhardwaj, MLA
            5.Dr. Mahender Nagpal, Municipal Councilor
            8. The Secretary, Public Grievance Commission New Delhi.

Dated : 21.06.2008

This is with reference to numerous verbal complaints to THE MCD Sewer Department, Sector-6 and at Avantika, Rohini, Delhi regarding sewerage pipe jam in our house C-4/245, Sector-6, Rohini, New Delhi and the connected sewer pipes outside for the last three months. The minor opening of the sewer line by the sewerage staff does not work for even a week and the same problem is erupted again. Due to this, it is giving bad odour in the house. We are facing very much problems. Please make major repairs in the sewer line so that the problem may not arise again.

Yours sincerely,

Ajay Kumar
            C-4/256, Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi.
            Tel. No. 27057622

This is with reference to numerous verbal complaints to The MCD Sewer Department, Green Park Ext. & Green Park main, Delhi regarding sewrage pipe jam in our house 152, csp, DDA Flats, Safdar jung Enclave, New Delhi 110029, for the last 15 days. The minor opening of the sewer line by the sewerage staff does not work for even a week and the same problem is erupted again & again, . Due to this, it is giving and odour in the house. We are facing very much problems. please make major repairs in the sewer line so that the problem may not arise agin.

Yours sincerely,

Prakash Jha
            152, CSP, DDA, Flats,
            Safdar Jung Enclave,
            New Delhi,
            Tel. No. 26181945

ZONAL COMPLAINTS ORGANIZATION — Sewer Problem

We are the resident of Gali Ambey Wali, Farash Khana, Delhi-110006 From last 2-3 years the sewer in our street is going to be blocked again and again every after 10-15 days, actualy the problem is that the drain pipe which is installed by MCD before 2-3 yrs. is not enough for our street,
            there are thousands of peoples live in this street, so we request you to change all the drain pipes please, thank you.....

resident
            Amba Street,
            Farash Khana,
            Delhi-110006
            Our Shop in Community Centre, East of Kailash, New Delhi-110065 Rain Water and SEW ERAGE Near Toilet our Market in 9 COMMUNITY CENTRE is sewerage blocked. pl. open and cleaning

sl jain

Black water Supali Befor 24 dayes

Name: SH.HARI NARAYAN S/O SH.RAM SOBHA YADAV Address: A-754/3, MAHAVIR ENCLAVE-I, GALI NO.20, Delhi Mobile No.: Zone/MR Code: WZ1/ 325/METERED Area Code: A-49/Janak Puri Old WCN: 19104 New KNO: [protected]

stealing of meter

I am resident of 7/11 trilokpuri, delhi-110091.Recently our meter has stolen.Thereafter we brought a new meter.we request you to start our new meter connections as early as possible. Thanking you, yours truly

Delhi Jal Board — Impure/Dirty Water [Resolved]

Deepika Goel

I am a resident of Yadav Nagar, SamayPur Badli. Our colony receives impure & dirty water, which...

Delhi Jal Board — damaged pipe line [Resolved]

RIAZUDDIN
              I am a resident of sarai khalil sadar bazar delhi -6. Water supply line on the back of C2 block is damaged at 2 places.water...

Delhi Jal Board — leakage of water [Resolved]

rajni
              in sarai khalil sadar bazar behind C block, pipe line has burst. water flows in evening and morning since 2 months.it also...

Delhi Jal Board — Wastage of Water [Resolved]

Jitender Pal
              I am staying in Rohini Sec-13, Vikrant Appt, plot no 45. There is a water line passing by our society that supplies...

Delhi Jal Board — Supply of Contaminated Water since 21.04.08 [Resolved]

jagdish_rb
              I am a Gazetted Officer working in Ministry Of Railways, Rail Bhawan. I reside in Geetanjali park area of West Sagarpur/West...