Dena Bank — Invalid transaction

Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India
 kshitizrcet
An uneven transaction took place from my account, i tried to pay some amount in ebay through debit card payment and the transaction was failed. I tried it twice and it was failed both the time on 3 june 2016. I recieved a message later on morning that an amount of rs. 955 has been debited. I recieved the same message twice and same has happened with my account.

The transaction was failed still the money was debited twice.

Comments

Same has happened to me I swiped the card at a shop and the transaction was declined, but cash got debited twice. Have given the complaint at my branch but till now it's not credited back.

Please advice if it's resolved for you
Dear kshitizrcet,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your Transaction ID at ebayindia.[protected]@gmail.com so that our team can assist with your concern.

Team Ebay
Dear team Ebay,
as the transaction was failed, i am unable to provide you the transaction ID... the amount was debited but the transaction was failed... i cant see transaction ID in the mini statement but i may provide you the copy of mini statement if its needed...

Kshitiz Verma
Dear kshitizrcet,

We would request you to please provide us the below-mentioned details at ebayindia.[protected]@gmail.com so that we may look into your concern at the earliest.

1. Bank statement from the date of the transaction to till today.
2. Registered email id and mobile no.

Team eBay
Dear team Ebay,

I sent the mentioned details from ksh.[protected]@gmail.com and still i am asked to send the Paisa Pay ID . i already told that the transaction was failed still amount was debited hence, i can not get any such details like transaction ID or Paisa Pay ID from my EBay account.

i have sent the bank mini statement though and Registered email id and mobile no as asked to me.

i call several times to customer care service its either busy or they say that complaint is under process this is how you people serve your customers?
very much disappointed from Ebay Team...

Team eBay
Dear team Ebay,

very much disappointed from Ebay Team...

Kshitiz Verma*

Dena Bank, International Division, 5th Floor, Dena Corporate Centre, C-10, G Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra [E], Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Dena Bank - Invalid transaction