[Resolved] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — home loan-insurance fee

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Sam156 on Feb 27, 2018
Dhfl team,

I have submitted an application for home loan and this is sanctioned by you but after the discussion with your sale team as he is saying as i will pay insurance charges for home loan.

i am asking you as why i will pay home loan insurance fees as there is no clause by government of India and this is not mandatory so why you are collecting this money from people.if people do not take the insurance so why you are imposing illegal clause.

i have doped the mail to RBI Person.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2018

[Feb 28, 2018] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 01, 2018
Dear Mr. Sam,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly share your email ID, mobile & loan account number so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 06, 2018
Dear Mr. Sam,

We would like to inform you that we are yet to receive email ID, mobile & loan account number. Please share the same as it will help us get in touch with you at the earliest.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Dear Mr. Sam,

Your query is o[censored]tmost importance to us. However as we have not received your email ID, mobile & loan account number. Your concern has been closed from our end.

Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

DHFL Team

Comments

Please contact me at mobile number [protected] and I'd [protected]@rediffmail.com
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2018

Dear Mr. Sam,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team. However, request you to share your loan account number as well to help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2018

Dear Mr. Sam,

We understand that our team has connected with you & has addressed your concern via email. Kindly acknowledge the same. Alternatively, you may call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

Team DHFL
By seeing all the comments n feed back against dhfl I shocked.
Dhfl is one n only financial company which sanctions the loans with simple documentation.
I got a plot loan with 10.7% rate of interest. Their service also very good and processing fee, insurances will be with all the bank loans .its common. Over all full satisfied.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 9, 2018

Dear Ayub,

We're glad to hear this. Thank you for your kind words. Have a great evening ahead!

DHFL Team.
Even I have a Dhfl loan for last 4 years, very poor customer support even with bank. I am still paying 10.70% rate of interest for home loan. Already rest all banks following RBI rules to change rate of interest...
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jul 6, 2018

Dear Mr. Ramya Parthasarathi,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly share us your email ID, mobile & loan account number so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jul 9, 2018

Dear Mr. Ramya Parthasarathi,

We would like to inform you that we are yet to receive your email ID, mobile & loan account number. Please share the same as it will help us get in touch with you at the earliest.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2018

Dear Mr. Ramya Parthasarathi,

Your query is of utmost importance to us. However as we have not received your email ID, mobile & loan account number. Your concern has been closed from our end.

Hi Team,
Tats bad, my ROI has been increased to 11.47% from 10.70% without my knowledge. It's very poor, if it not going to be reduced as per RBI rules kindly let us know so we can try for different bank. It seems to be more than personal loan ROI.
Also number Of EmI after 4 years of payment remains same no change in outstanding as well.
Help me in reducing rate of interest or let me know.

Ramya Parthasarathy,
Contact:+91-[protected],
Email: [protected]@gmail.com,
Loan Application No:01167838.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2019

Dear Ramya,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team for resolution and they shall revert to you within 72 hours.

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200