[Resolved] Dishtv — a la carte

faton on Dec 2, 2017
Hello... I have recharged my dish tv before a month for royale hd packet... I have a message now that is saying that i have to pay extra to view te 1, 2, 3 sports.
If i would know that i have to give extra money i would do that in the begining anyway i hope that i dont need to give extra money so i can watch those sports channel which i already paid for.

My dish tv number is 015273477578 and i have paid 60 dollars for the packet.

Please resolve the issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2018

[Dec 02, 2017] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2017
Dear Customer(faton),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir/Madam,

Like I said my VR number is[protected] I cant register mobile number because I am currently in Afghanistan and I purchased dish tv from local shop. When I try to register my mobile number it doesn't let me do so. Anyway, I appreciate your reply back and I have already pay extra money to add those 3 channels.

Respectfully,
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 5, 2017

Dear Customer(faton),

Hope you are doing good.

We would like to inform you that we represent DishTV India. We suggest you get in touch with your local dealer for further assistance.

DishTV
Pahale mahuaa channel band huwa phir big magic ganga channel band huwa. Aakhir aisa kyun ho raha hai. In channel ko phir se add kiya jaye...
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 5, 2017

Dear Customer(mkdudahi),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2017

Dear Customer(mkdudahi),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
I don't have any DishTv account. But, i am getting messages from DishTv for VC No : [protected] from past few months.

My mobile number : [protected].

Please de-register my mobile number from above VC.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 6, 2017

Dear Customer(gvsnagarjuna),

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 6, 2017

Dear Customer(gvsnagarjuna),

Hope you are doing good.

Our team got in touch with you and informed you that the given mobile number 9618850050 is not registered with the account of VC 0150171184.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]