Dish TV India Ltd.

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Good

DishTV related photos (652)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

DishTV Photos

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

I had done recharge of Rs. 301 from dishtv's online website on 11 Jan 2021.
I used debit card recharge method for the payment and i paid the amount using debit card. I didn't get any transaction details from dishtv's website as i enter otp transaction failed. Nor I received any recharge successful/failure sms. I contacted my bank and they said that payment was done successfully so no issue at their side. I want to ask dishtv, isn't it possible that payment is successful (You received money on your account) but recharge is not done for any technical reason. How can i provide transaction id in this case if i don't have any?
Please update the amount or refund it asap.
Jan 14, 2021

Dear Nishtha,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Respected sir,
    I have been using Dish TV having current " VC code [protected] " since last so many years.
    But...
    I am getting non stop computer generated calls from Dish Tv everyday regarding various offers that I have no interest, it's...

May New mobile phone charger [protected]
    My monthly pack available 301

My account balance 1289
    Pick not available channel Hindi or Bangla or bacha cartoon in Korea
    Jan 08, 2021

Dear Praful,

Dear Praful,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

i've been watching some channels for long back ago and last week on 24/12/20 i had some few missing channels like. hungama, disney
      and i really want those channels back since i couldnt watch at all
      Jan 01, 2021

Dear Daniel,

DishTV

My Dishtv VC No [protected] .And iam getting non stop call remainders regarding VC recharge . Kindly don’t do calls to me and remind me. Iam much aware of when to do recharge when not to do. Though my number is in DND I don’t know how iam getting these. Kindly stop calling me these promotional calls from dishtv.
        Non stop calls about reminding me vc recharge. Please stop calling me
        Jan 04, 2021

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I dont know whats wrong with dishtv team, getting there daily promotional calls. I tried blocking there many numbers but still they keep on calling from different different numbers. This is literally harassment. Please stop calling me im not interested in listening your daily promotional calls.
          Dec 29, 2020

Dear Prathmesh,

DishTV

I have been harassed by DishTv for past so many years and I am fed up of these call. I need help to put a court case against these Dishtv because I never opted in for these calls. As a senior citizen I implore to be helped because this DishTv people call me night and day after telling them thousand of times not to call me. DishTv company should be ashamed of themselves and I wish no one uses DishTv ever again. I am reachable at [protected] for addressal of my issue.
            Dec 28, 2020

Dear Rickson,

DishTV

I have been fed up. On daily basis i get atleast 20 calls from dish tv even after telling to put my phone number on dnd. Sometimes they call me more them 3 4 times in an hour. My request is to stop this or i will complain for mental harrasment on dish tv.
              Dec 25, 2020

Dear Aksh,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV

DishTV — getting non stop calls from dish tv

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv...
                My airtel DTH registration number is [protected]-001, one day i was engaged in airtel thanks app, by mistake Rs.247 value added...

Hi. Am based outside india and i want to change my RMN with Dish Tv
                Dec 20, 2020

Dear Customer( Fir khan),

DishTV

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv from different chennai land lines numbers on my registered mobile number with...

Keep getting calls from dish tv, true caller blocks few calls but they keep calling with different number, [censored] service by dish tv .
                  I have both Tata sky and dish tv but I never get any calls from Tata sky, but DishTV won't stop calling I have almost 100 blocked calls and all are from DishTV.
                  Annoying spam calls
                  Dec 19, 2020

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i just want no promotional calls from dish tv ever..
                    They are irritating, if i cut their call...

I have recharge with rs. 410 on 15 Dec.2020.
                    But I am unable to viewing tv, while amount deduct..
                    Please look into it matter and need to helping.

Reg Mobile no. [protected]
                    Mehul Pandya
                    Recharge amount deduct from account
                    Dec 16, 2020

Dear Mehul,

DishTV

Customers care always disturb me to make unnecessary call during all time....
                      Sir My dish tv vc No.[protected], I have a complaint through dishtv customer care Vide No[protected] on 29.11.20 for signal...
                      I am a dish tv customer for a long 10 years, but service provided me is very poor. Every month I recharge...

Every month i am forced to pay extra for the channel i don't wanna see. Please deactivate ayushmaan active and thriller active this channels and refund me my money.

dish tv customer care service really pathetic for, i really feel cheated by dish tv, without the conses of customer how they can do this.
                      Requesting to deactivate ayushmaan active and thriller active
                      Dec 04, 2020

Dec 03, 2020
                      Updated by mritunjay singh1988
                      return all my money which you cut from my account without my permission.
                      Dear Mritunjay,