DishTV Customer Care

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

1951
Good

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

Rajeev Kumar
I purchase dish tv recorder STB. I found that recorded programme is erased automatically after 48 hrs of the recording. I wrote an email to the customer support at dish tv , the replied that "recording retains till you don't remove the pendrive or you manually delete it". But it was not the case. I wrote another email reporting similar complaint that there might be something wrong with the hardware or other service settings in the menu. But the do not reply even after the same mail has been forwarded to them 3 times with warning of legal notice as at the time of buying noting such condition was told about recording.
Also they are saying that warranty of the STB is only for , called AMC !, 3 months. Engineer visited home and asked for Rs 170/- as visiting charges.
Think before buying I will advise better buy Tata Sky or Reliance DTH connections their customer care numbers are also toll free !
Rajeev
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RDTVcare

vinayakkumbhar

i wrote 4th mail related service to Dish TV.I have facing lots of problem in watching
    > channel.please see problem of below. 1)Signal disrupted temporally.2)Channel
    > stop for 2 seconds its repeated every 2 minutes then blue screen comes
    > showing contact customer care.3)re insert vc card.4)Insert Card Properly.
    > This Problem i have facing last 10 days.dishtv told me your Set Top Box Faulty without identity problem.I said Ok i was told him give me new Set Top Box But he not give me new set Top Box they give to me used or repaired STB with 1 Month warranty and i was ask him after 1 month STB be getting problem then he told me again you will replace STB.I told him give me New Box With 1 year warranty they not providing.used STB cost is 350+tax with engineer cost 200+tax.Dishtv not give me proper solution.I am totally lose my recharge amount.
    Vinayak

Ludhiana
    Pincode-141007
    Mobile No[protected]

Satellite TV — Blue screen

I bought Videocon satelite TV 3 months back which has inbuilt satellite decoder,after 2 month i face issue with the TV,3 days after registering compliant the engineer came and rectified the issue.
    Now decoder itself having issue,I dont know how long it takes.

I had bad experience with Videocon D2H,Think well before chossing Videocon....

thirupathy
      I bought a new dish TV connection in December 2012 and so far have recharged twice for an instant recharge of Rs. 250 (total -500). I have requested the customer care over phone four times to change my monthly pack to SOUTH SILVER CRICKET of Rs.155/month from South Platinum(Free promo pack with Purchase for three months) . From April 2013 the Platinum pack is still continuing and getting auto renewed for both the recharge(400 per month).
      They gave me the following transition number once:
      My transition number is URD30/03/13R[protected]. But still it is not changed.

nitin puneet
        forgot my userid & password

dear sir

i forgot my dish tv user name, password and my registered email id also.Now How can i wil locate my login details any idea pls help me

my vc no. is- [protected] name- jaswant singh
        PLEASE SEND MY USERID & PASSWORD
        on my registered mobile no [protected]
        thank you.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Dish TV — Firangi channel ACTIVATED without any request(same problems appear second time)

Mahendra.sikarwar
          Firangi channel ACTIVATED with out any request(same problems appeared second time).
          My actual recharge date for month...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Virpal Singh Mathur

I have installed a dishtv connection in[protected]. with 70 free channel. But company is not provide proper service my connection has deactivated from[protected]. i have call lot of time company executive told me your connection is OYC so we can not provide proper service for you

my VC No. is [protected].

Please help.

Vir Pal Singh Mathur

DishTV — Dish TV is harassing the Consumer & Cheating them.

I've been using DishTV (My Viewer Card no.[protected]) from 31st July '2008 and since then they are harassing me by many way. I did renew my dishTV pacage for Rs.300/- on 30.01.09 & after that I got two messages from them that "I've got Rs.60/- worth free A-la-Carte packs in recharge free scheme & please order them" I got this message twice then when I ordered the same the chaged the money from me. About this when I called up in there customer care they just said me "SORRY" this message was wrongly delivered to me. Again I renewed my pacage on 26.02.2009 through ITZ card for Rs.700/- for which I was supposed to get free A-la-carte pacage worth Rs.140/- with free Movie on demand worth Rs.560/-. Regarding this I enquired with the customer service executive to ensure that I'm entitled to get this offer & they confirm me that I can avail this offer under recharge free scheme in free of cost. But when I activated the pacage they charged me again & about this when I'm calling to the customer care they are not listening my complaint only saying "SORRY". I've my trust & hope with you to help me out on this matter. And my humble request you to kindly stop these companies to harass the valuable customers.

Your faithfully,

Amarendra Mohanty
          New Delhi
          Mob.[protected]
          I have a dish tv connection with the VC No. [protected]. I have for the last two years being paying for the entire year - payment this time was made at their office at noida. While making the payment I was not informed about any schemes at that point in time or the ones which would be coming in next couple of days. While the payment was made for the next twelve months after a couple of days through an Adv. I came to know about the free movies scheme. While I contacted a customer care executive for the scheme on my account - I was promised verbally on telephone and later on by email that I would get the free movie scheme. The scheme was not utilised for the next couple of months due to childrens exams.
          While the customer care executive was contacted thereafter for the free movies - the first answer was that the scheme was started after one week of my making the payment - the executive also had the audicity to ask for a written proof from the company - not believing the words of a customer who pays them for a year in advance for a Platinum Package. Nonetheless I had to spend time and revert back to the executive with a written proof of their counterparts email message. Still I was denied the scheme.
          Very unfortunate for a company headed by such a big industrial house headed by Mr. Subhash Chandra who is known for his fair business dealings in the corporate world - that his people are behaving in such a manner with their loyal customer.
          Sudhir Gupta

Dish TV — Cheating on renewal/scheme

Reference to above, my Dish Tv Connection VC No. [protected], Add: Kohima, Nagaland, That sir, The company advertising in many of theTV chnnel regarding Recharge Free Offer, i have used few of them in my set, sir, the company making fool the perople by any means. that they are giving same amount free of the card in ela pack and Movie on demand, but not mentiong the channel no specifically, that the scheme is applicable for which chanel, in my latest recharge the company deducted the MOD charge on chanel No. 54 which was not paid MOD. i surprised how they are making full every time by any way after getting money.

Please look in to the matter and atleast restrict on add and scheme ( Hiden conditions) in the public.
          With many many thanks i[censored] do something.

Bimal Bhattacharjee
          I fully agree with the charges levied it is very frustrating ... we cannot even change the service provider due to the intial pay in deposit which is non refundable.

This is most frustrating and not expected from a corporate group like Zee ...

Alka Venkatesh
            I am very much estranged with the bad behavior and unprofessional ism of DISHTV customer care . We wanted to relocate locally in Vellore and we asked for the relocation services . They assured us as we were valued customer this will be free of cost and available in next 24-48 hours. However noone came , we put up a complain , given a complain no and assured some one will come in next 24 hours. After 24 hours we asked the no of the local technician in order to have direct contact , the 2 phone no we were given were both not working. We complained about it and customer care changed our complain from relocation services to phone no not working and another complain no with assurance that some one will be there. However after 8 days of all this , we called a private technician to relocate the services . This is how the premium customer are treated , i wonder what may happen if you are not the valued one.
            The should rename the service as customer don't care service

Basudha Shrivastav
              As discuss over call at 10:49 AM today, I want to complain against VServe agency. I got their details from Just Dial and simultaneously they got my details from Just Dial only. I applied for Dish TV on Sunday and they were calling me every half an hour after that when I paid them online (CompareDTH.com) Rs 1550, they confirmed me that Dish TV agent will contact me and the same will get install at 4 PM. After $ PM, when I called them, they confirmed me that they will install it by 6 PM. After that they are not picking up my calls. I tried to call them many times both on their Land-line and mobile (Mubeen), no body is picking up my call ro even replied to my SMSs.

Detail details below:

Land-Line No:[protected]
              Mubeen Mobile no:[protected]
              Agent:[protected]

Against VServe
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

neerajdix
                I have made the payment Of Rs 2310/- for next 96 days subscription of my four multi connection but they only extend the period by 90 day . I have sent so many emails but they did not reply to any one of them. I just want to know how they adjust my payment and what is the way of calculation because as per tariff plan 90 days payments comes to Rs 2205/- only but I have made the payment of Rs 2310/-
                Neeraj VC no [protected]

Mobile Number: +91 (0) [protected]

My parents have been...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

sanjaysumantera
                  I found information on DishTV Website that I can upgrade from SD to HD by paying Rs 990. They also mentioned a procedure how to get this upgraded and where to send message. I would also like to mention that they have a different upgrade price for the person who will send the message mentioned on the website(Rs 990) and for by calling the price would be Rs 1190. They have clearly mentioned that in this they do not have any installation charges of Rs 200. The same has been confirmed by their technician and distributor. I send the message and got a call from customer service team but i was charged Rs 1190.

After sending this complaint to DishTV, they told that earlier it was RS 990+Installation+Package, however the time i have applied they can check the data and also I have send the screen shot of the website about the same, but still DishTV is not ready to accept they they are lair and cheater. They can not stand on their commitment just for Rs 200.
                  I would suggest the person who is planning to buy DishTV, go for either TataSKy or Hathaway as they will provide you better service and flexibility than DishTV. I have two activate connection with DishTV with RMN number [protected] (Where I have the concern) along with [protected]. DishTV has no toll-free number and for every issue you have to send message which will charge you Rs 3 per message. I am planning to quit DishTV and will go with a good service provider like TATA sky. Also the website DishTV has created is not user friendly at all.

I spread this message to make people aware about dishTV, because i know they will not call me or mail me any more to refund Rs 200 in my account.

Sanjay M Suman
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Wrong Upgrade Price Charged
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Dish TV — Dish TV connection not activated even after more than 10 days since installation

abhishekpsoni
                    I purchased 2 connections online from Dish TV on 6/2/13 (Token No. 243326 and 243345) of which one is truHD+...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

pandurang zatte
                    i am existing dishtv customer having vc no [protected].i have filed complaint to change of sd box with hd box on[protected].dishtv customer care representative commit that same will be exchange within 72 hours but after 15days past i have not received the same.
                    my mobile no.[protected].
                    kindly suggest me what can i do?
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

snilanjan
                      I have DishTV Standard Definition connection (VC no [protected]) and applied to convert it to HD.
                      The representative came and started installing but there was problem in getting correct signal (I am using my connection at the same place for last 4 years!). Rather correcting it then itself he left my house and told me he would come back in the morning.

Morning I called and he said he cant come and I should call the office. The office lady said I have to wait for two days. I asked why?

She abruptly disconnected my phone. She is not picking my phone any more.

Her name is Seema and number is [protected] (pune).

I dont know when I will get the connection. I am now without a dish connection.

I am thinking of canceling it and moving to other competitive product.

ramlal.prasad
                        I am subscriber of HD true+ .Viewing Card no.[protected]
                        At the time of Booking of set top Box, I called to the Call Center & assigned by Ms. Preeti. I asked him about Free Channel & Package Then She asked me to what type of TV I am using now. I told him to SONY LCD TV then she advise me to Choose HD Set top and she told me to that 70+ Free channel can be viewed on any connection of Dish TV(SD or HD). But Picture High Quality, she advice me to Purchase HD Connection. Now I have been purchased HD Connection & getting Two month Free Package (as per Co. Norms- Scheme). After two month left I am not viewing any Free Channels Like DD National or Zee. On this regard I Complained in writing mail to Dish TV to activate Free Channels & reply mails & Calls recd from Dish TV stating that unable to activate 70+Free Channels because I am using HD Connection It can be viewed on only SD connection and they also advice me to take one another SD Connection for viewing free Channels. Sir, I asked Dish TV for How it is possible -I have been paid Rs.2700/- earlier and also to be pay Rs.1000/- for New SD Connection, you doesn't fulfilling your commitment(fraud,Miss Cheating for Promote your Business) as per your Advertisement given on Bus Selter for Life Time Free 70+ Chhanels.Please remove Set Top Box & make refund or Change my Base Pack HD to SD(for viewing 70+Channels) or activate DD National Channels.

Ramlal Prasad
                        Mob No.[protected]
                        Tel No.[protected]

Zee Dish TV — Non activate of subscription

Sir
                        I have subscribed my Dish tv on 18th april in bhadrak. But it is not activated properly untill today My Mobile. No :- is [protected].
                        vc no [protected]-7 sanat mishra.and this probleam loading and other network shown and sir my request tips prov solv
                        from last 4 days my dish tv is not working properly it s always showing your set top box is not connected 2 dish antenna and last 4 days i am trying ur number its always saying busy at least 200 time i have called u please take an action

Vicky Anand
                          To,

The custmer care.

Dish tv

Vc no [protected] parent

Vc no [protected] child

I had requested for conversion of my regular setup box to HD for the VC No. [protected] on 31/1/2013 .But the customer support people have interchanged it with my other VC No. [protected]. And they have also paired both my VCs with wrong STB No. Due to which both my connection have been DEACTIVATED. This mistake has been caused by your end due to miscommunication between your technical support and customer support and due to which now I am facing problem that I am not able to view any channel on any of my TV. Even after repeated complain to your customer support from yesterday there has been no progress done. When ever I make a call to your customer support the only feedback i get is that they have forwarded my complain regarding my VCs. Every time I have to tell them the whole story which wastes my time and is causing metal trouble to me.

I would like to know that if Dishtv cannot rectify the problem in the given time then what should I do. Should I disconnect my connection and apply for a refund and put a complain against Dishtv in the consumer court for lack of services provided by Dishtv and providing false promises to their customers. And causing mental harassment to their customers.

Vivek Anand

Dish TV — Not viewing Free Channels on V.C no. 01517163637

ramlal.prasad
                            I am subsciber of HD tru+ .Viewing Card no.[protected]
                            At the time of Booking of set top Box, I called...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (28)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Anisha G Gupta
                            DISH TV – Fraud Company
                            On 25/11/2012 I book 2 connections for cash on delivery at call center – Token num 2445716
                            On 26/11/2012 I get a call from dealer named Pranik.
                            Thinking he is from Dish TV , we fix an appointment for 01/12/2012 for installation.
                            On 01/12/2012 , Pranik comes with a technician wearing Dish TV jacket .He installs the connections and we pay him 5150 in cash as per the order. Connection ID – [protected] and [protected]-Main TV
                            Pranik confirmed that all channels will get activated in 2 hours .He also confirmed that he will be their point of contact in case of any issues . We try after a few hours only free channels are loaded .We called him for 2 days and he kept telling us that the issue will be resolved.
                            On 04/12/2012 , our service gets deactivated. Fed up with Pranik, we call call center .complaint Ref –[protected] and[protected].We are informed that our payment is not made.
                            When we informed that we had made payments to Pranik , they had no clue about who he was. When we checked , they did not have any dealer with that name .
                            So I speak with the supervisor and explain that we had booked for the new connection with their call center and we get a call from Pranik who confirmed was from Dish TV and wore Dish TV jacket when he came. They then tried activated the service on 07/12/2012.However we soon realize that HD connection was still missing .
                            So we log few other complaints and we were informed that HD amplifier was not installed by Pranik .

So they finally install the same and our actual connection starts on 11/12/2012.
                            Then I as promised I do not get 2 months free subscription for parent TV, they denied .They told me that it was only 1 month.
                            I informed them as per my token number that I was entitled for free 2 months HD package (Royale Pack –Rs 560).After complaining, they confirmed it will be 2 months.
                            However after a few days I started getting messages on my TV that the recharge date was 25th Jan 2013.
                            Already fed up with the bad experience I paid RS 840 (Rs 560 for parent TV HD pack , Rs 250 for Child TV (TV 2) and Rs 30 for extra paid channel) on 21/01/2013.

However on 25/01/2013 (recharge date as per the messages) , my service gets deactivated again.
                            So I log a complaint with call center on 25/01/2013.
                            They confirm technician will come.
                            I get a call on same day by a person named Rakesh from Charkop.
                            He confirmed he was from Dish TV and wanted to come to resolve the problem. He however did not have any details neither our address.
                            We were alerted by that and asked if he had an ID card.He confirmed he did not have one and would call us later.
                            We did not get any call. So on 26/01/2013 I called the call center again to log a complaint –ref –[protected] and[protected].
                            I was informed that within 24 hours issue will be resolved.
                            On 27/01/2013 I get a call from Shekhar from Dish TV dealers office .He confirmed was calling on behalf of Rakesh .He threatened me that he did not have an ID and that he will ensure our complaint is not resolved.
                            I call the call center to inform regarding this however the supervisor –Tanmay just asks me to mail the issue .
                            This issue is still not resolved.,
                            I have paid Rs 6000 so far for the connection and subscription.

Out of the 2 months I have not been able to watch TV for almost 15 days now.

I want compensation for this.

****- I want compensation for this.
                            - Plus I want a refund of all the charges of installation if I want to discontinue.
                            - I want action to be taken against the fraud dealers in Kandivali
                            - I want action to be taken against DISH TV

Dish TV — FRAUD BY COMPANY

Dear Team

I have bought two DishTV connections with cash back scheme

VC NO-

[protected] (connection with my father name – Late Sh. Om Parkash)
                            [protected] (connection with my Uncle name – Mr. Joginder Singh)

At last time I call to customer care then executive tell me about the remaining free coupon value

Then I request to them to start some channels till my free coupon amount is remaining (and also repeat the same 2 to 3 times that if these coupon’s amount or time finished these extra packs must be removed with immediate effect. For the same you may check my IVR.

But yester I have received a massage on TV screen the my time period has been deduct 27th May to 11th April. When I call to Customer care no they are saying that these packs are still continue.

It’s not my fault its companies mistake, I want my remain time and stop all the packs with immediate effects

And Plz do the needful on urgent basis

Dish TV Cv Number - 01501412720 — Facing alignment issue

realdev
                              Dear Consumer Team,

I am facing alignment issue with my DISH TV having VC Number-[protected] and has raised...
                              Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

gulshanchib
                              I wanted to upgrade my current set top box from SD to HD for whih i was ready to pay, but i was told that My VC (Viewing Card) number is not eligible for same. but if i need same i need to buy new connection.

this is simple monopoly of increasing sale without customer care.

i need your support in correcting this system.

Recently Discussed

13 hours 10 minutes ago
                                Non stop promotional calls
                                13 hours 11 minutes ago
                                DishTV
                                complaint about change in pack and removal of channels without intimation
                                13 hours 13 minutes ago
                                DishTV
                                setup box not working (in guarantee)
                                14 hours 57 minutes ago
                                DishTV
                                regarding promotional calls and without information service activate
                                1 days ago
                                Dish TV
                                Not able to view channels even after recharging & no effective reply from customer care.