[Resolved] Dishtv — dish tv not installed -reg.

abx1 on Mar 13, 2019
Dear concerned,

I purchased a new dish tv connection on flipkart vide order number od[protected].

I got a call from [protected] saying he cannot install in my area since local cable operators do not allow.

What kind of nonsense is this?

I want a clarification and prompt installation in this regard.

Best regards,
Abhishek sarkar
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2019

[Mar 13, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019
Dear Abhishek,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV

Comments

Shanmuki bhaskararaju
My registered mobile number has been inactive, so I am unable to get any kind of message from Dish TV. As such I am requesting to change my RMM in place of another mobile number.

Dear Manas,

We wish to inform you that to update your RMN, please contact our customer care at 1860 258 3474 (local charges may apply) for OTP. Moreover, you can send the message from RMN & NON-RMN (DISHTV) (RMN) (11 DIGIT VC NUMBER) to 57575. Also, you can log in on our Website (www.dishtv.in) to change your Register Mobile number. Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] if the issue still persists.

DishTV
Hello sir/madam, i want to change my registered mobile number. my old rmn is not correct. help me asap!

Dear Ramesh,

DishTV
My vc no is [protected] and mobile no is [protected].please make a verification call so that I can select my chennels

Dear Naveen,

Dear Naveen,

Our team tried to get in touch with you on the mobile number 8397972311 but the number was busy. Kindly share an alternate number and convenient time so that we may get in touch with you or you can also contact our Customer Service Team on 1860 258 3474/95017 95017 for further assistance.

DishTV
Dear concerned i have wrong payment 1000rs in via netbanking. My vc no.[protected]. Wrong payment vc no. [protected]. Please transfered my account.

Dear T. E. Seshadri,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019

Dear T. E. Seshadri,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

1)star movies, 2)sony six, 3)Sony ten 2, deactivate this channels

Dear Dhanu,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019

Dear Dhanu,

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

DD sports channel is free of cost channel but Dishtv is not providing the channel to customers of basic packs, please look forward to it and take necessary action against it.

Rishab Jamwal
V. C No [protected]

Dear Rishab,

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019

Dear Rishab,

DishTV
I was enjoying all channels as per old pack - but suddenly they have imposed a "popular" basic pack which is not having lot of missing channels including free channels. Even regional channel which i had before are discontinued. Now they are. Saying you ask model for this

Dear Pavitra,

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019

Dear Pavitra,

DishTV
Dear Sir/Madam My name is B.Eswar raoMy Dish TV ID No.is [[protected]] My active mobile # [[protected]]. I lost this number so please update my new number in ur system [[protected]] my email address [email protected] .Thanks and Regards.

Dear B. Eswar,

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - dish tv not installed -reg.