[Resolved] Dishtv — non compliance for new dth channel

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 s.sanyal on Feb 11, 2019
From the begining of the new dth rules, on the same day onwards i have phone called to our provider dish tv but some every body in that provider has lifted my phone but not givrn any satisfactory answer to me neither they are given proper guide lines to me. So i am very much un satisfied regarding their behaver. Actually i have booked the packegs are as followes;
1. Zee pack
2. Sony pack
3. Star sports pack
4. Movie packs
5. Discovery pack
But they had provided zee pack, star sports pack (Now they have withdrawn), movie pack, discovery pack, but entire sony pack not provided and we had recharge rs. 539/= with gst. But i am very much mis guided by the provider.
Please lookinto this matter immediately for smooth viewing.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019

[Feb 11, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sanyal,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV

Comments

Please remove immediately add on service from my account.

I have not requested any add-on pack of Rs-135 to my account.

Client ID:[protected]

Dear Surendra,

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019

Dear Surendra,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
I have to my resitate phone number.But the dish tv custmer care didnot response the phone call.

Dear Reetik,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019

Dear Reetik,

DishTV
Sir I request to Please change my DISHTV RMN No. [protected].To [protected].For VC NO [protected].and also I have recharge for 209 .yesterdays and so please activate my account to star pack I will be thankful if you accept my request.

Dear Hassan,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Dear Hassan,

We wish to inform you that the mentioned number 7005762283 has already been updated on VC 01512133697.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - non compliance for new dth channel