[Resolved] Dishtv — not providing services even after collecting the subscription charges

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ash Katchum on Feb 11, 2019
I am not able to watch and subscribe to my favorite channel even after having sufficient balance in my account, around 400 rs.
My base pack is Non- stop pack which is a long term pack for 3 years, which still have around 1.5 yrs before it's expiry . Since 1 February they have stopped the feature of taking any add -on packs with Non-stop pack .

Now all the subscribers of Nonstop pack are stuck as they can't add add-on packs . The recharge balance, in my case around 400 rs is also of no use.

Dish-TV is taking unethical benefits and looting customers because of the confusion regarding new TRAI guidelines.

VC no [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019

[Feb 11, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Ash Katchum,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Should you wish to modify your pack, you will be migrated to our new channel combos, as per your need. Please write back to us at [protected]@dishtv.in in case you need any further assistance in this regard.

Comments

Dear Insan,

Hope you are doing good

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please write to us about your detailed concern along with your VC number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019

Dear Insan,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
I am a user of DishTV dth service and i am facing so much issues in this dish tv. they are not receiving calls nor their website running properly, please help me regarding this.
my Viewing Card no. is [protected].
Registered mobile no. [protected]

Dear Saif,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Dear Saif,

We tried to contact you on 9616795572, but there was no response. Kindly share an alternate number or contact our customer care so that needful can be done.

DishTV
I want to modify our cable pack as the rule of trai but customer executive of dish TV not received our call and its website is very poor quality.
How can i change my cable pack

Dear Arpit,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our website/App has probably hit a technical snag. Our team is checking this and will fix the same soon. However, if you're trying to select the channels/packs as per the TRAI guidelines, I would suggest you to send a mail at [email protected] along with the list of channels/packs which you want to select, our team will help you with the same. Thanks!

My customer ID 97712224.

On 1st feb on phone i confirmed my new bouqet plan and accordingly paid 625/-. But today all a sudden the service has been stopped and no channels are broadcasting.

I am not able to connect the customer care number.

Please help in restoring the service
Please sir shradhha channel add karva do dish tv pe

Dear Anku,

We regret to inform you that the Shraddha channel(s) is currently not available on our platform. Please note that the information regarding new channels and services is communicated regularly to our customers through channel 96, SMS, emails, & voice messages. Request you to access the same in order to stay updated.

DishTV
Today is 2nd Feb .Dishtv did not implemented TRAI's mandate.They are playing time game with us.I am not able to view channels as per my wish list.They are cheating us by charging high price.
When we will able to view channels as per our wish??

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - not providing services even after collecting the subscription charges