[Resolved] Dishtv — pathetic services of dish tv, end number of complaint but no resolution

Bangalore, Anekal, Karnataka, India
 rajukumardas on May 27, 2019
There was a number of complaint regarding my vc: [protected], which was showing 301-signal not found many times through the day and every 4-5 hrs. I have raised the complaint sr[protected] for it.

But the issue was not fixed yet. Once the engineer came and took from me rs700/- for changing transponder, changing the socket and the service charge, in spite of telling him that my stb is under warranty.

But, the issue remains the same. Customer executive was unable to fix it as well as the visiting engineer.

I feel i have been cheated with the services on the part of dishtv. The issue remains the same. I have also raised the complaint to their nodal officer but in vain. Every time they executive calling me and telling me the engineer will visit my place to fix, but in vain.

A new sr[protected].

Please look into this matter on a priority basis as they are unable to fix my issue they should be penalized for denying the services after paying the fees for the channels.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 29, 2019

[May 27, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, May 28, 2019
Dear Raju,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by rajukumardas, May 28, 2019
Dear Raju,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

DishTV

Comments

Pls provide me the rmn number for vsc [protected] / chip id : [protected] / . without rmn number i cannot register online and select my own package.

Dear Customer (Tj Woos),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 6, 2019

Dear Customer (Tj Woos),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Please number change: [protected]
Please number change: [protected]

Dear Shivanshu,

Thanks for writing in. If you want to register/change your mobile number then you can send the message from RMN & NON-RMN (DISHTV) (RMN) (11 DIGIT VC NUMBER) to 57575. Also, you can log in on our Website (www.dishtv.in) to change your Register Mobile number.

DishTV
I have ordered and prepaid for a new connection directly from Dishtv website but have not received any call or message. Have transaction id #665195 dated 12/5/2019 at 4:25:24pm amounting 1590.
I want immediate refund as this kind of low standard service is not tolerable.

Palak Sharma

Dear Palak,

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 6, 2019

Dear Palak,

Dear Raju,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and they will get back to you soon.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - pathetic services of dish tv, end number of complaint but no resolution