[Resolved] Dishtv — They are not providing service properly and taking charges

Maharashtra Mumbai, India
 bipindhotre
Actually the problem is i am paying them charges for hd channels but i am not able to see the hd channels. There is error of 301 so i talked to authorised person he said the problem is about dish antena but i suffered this problem since 6 months then i complaint but they provide me service i paid amount for each visit.. Every time i had done this now its limit i dont wanna pay them they have to provide me free service.. Because the problrm does occured in every 3 month then how i can pay them each time

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2016

[Aug 08, 2016] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Aug 17, 2016
Dear bipindhotre

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Comments

please solve it fast

Only blank screen is appearing when the tv is on . Dish tv emblem is appearing at right bottom side

Dear bipindhotre

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV
I have recharged last week for 825/rs and my account not activated for three days, again i spend another 850/ rs for additional recharge but till now my account is not activated. My card no is[protected].kindly look in to the matter and do the needful to activate my account

DishTV Customer Care's response, Aug 9, 2016

Dear Harsoman

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV
30.7.2016 I recharged my dishtv with Rs.250 but my tv channel is not showing and it saying that faulty viewing card please re-insert your card
DishTV Customer Care's response, Aug 9, 2016

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - They are not providing service properly and taking charges