Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Tried ordering a pizza with coupon code for 50℅ off. Though I didn't order, order got disconnected due to network and wen i retried the coupon is saying invalid. How is it possible. Then why they are giving coupons and fooling. I didn't place the order. Please provide explanation. When I tried calling and placing the order they say only online we can use coupon codes.
Aug 24, 2016

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered one pizza today at around 10.12 PM and pizza came at around 11.00 PM. I decided to receive their so called "free pizza" to make them learn. After that, he thrown me abuses, his rudeness knew no bounds. This was utterly condemn-able, deplorable and filthy attitude from this company.

Thanks and Regards,
Ratikanta
We have order on 16/08/2016 at 9: 13 pm at your sama savli raod branch, our bill was 549.34 INR which was rounding off RS. 549, and it was paid by using Axis bank debit card. And the amoung was debited INR 550/- which is not justified, please resolve the issue...Thanks, , , ys NAVEEN

Hello Sir,
    I am a person who visits Domino's very often and I am definitely not a kind of guy who complains on anything quickly but the today's experience at your restaurant was so horrible that forced me to come here and write this. We visited today, i.e. on 24th August, 2016 at your restaurant at adajan road. We were very disappointed with the food we got. We ordered a pizza with extra cheese and a couple of veg. premium burgers. We could not find the cheese on the pizza therefore we asked Mr. Sadik (who was on the counter) to replace it, but he gave us the same pizza with a little cheese on it. Due to re-baking, the pizza got so much chewy that we weren't able to eat it properly.The onions and the other toppings were almost burnt and were very bitter in taste. The burgers were also over baked and were a bit bitter in taste. Moreover, the person on the counter told us that their computer billing systems aren't operating today and therefore he provided us a hand made bill. He charged a whopping 20% tax over and above the price which was written on the menu. I am attaching a picture of the bill which was clicked at your restaurant itself. The bill amount was Rs.571. I hope I will be getting some useful answers to this complain as soon as possible. Thank You.
    Pizza and veg. Premium Burgers not as expected.
    Aug 26, 2016

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is akash deep gupta having mobile no. [protected].
      I was trying to place an order for dominos pizza (Form house pizza) online on their website on aug 5, 2016. Everything was fine till the final stage. The kotak credit card transaction went through and i was taken to that webpage of dominos which says
      "sorry, your order could not be processed to our restaurant due to a technical reason. Money will be auto refunded in 7 working days for paid orders." when this transaction failed.
      I got a message from dominos that "
      Dear guest, we have processed refund of rs.663 for ur order dated aug 5, 2016, 4:43 pm refund generally take 4-5 business days to appear in bank a/c".

Try again.'at this stage i immediately called up the dominos store (Dominos store address:
      Plot no. 19, ground floor, block h1a, sector 63, near hdfc bank, noida, uttar pradesh [protected] 472 5499.)
      Which i had selected for office delivery and spoke to the manager who mentioned that they have not received any online order from me and enquired my problem. After hearing out my problem he advised me to try again. Once again i tried placing the order online but same result as before and same error message popped up. Then the dominos manager then took my order over the phone and said they did not receive any order, not to worry and that the debited amount will be refunded within one week. Till now i have not gotten my money back, i also checked with my bank and they confirmed that my card has been charged. The transaction amount was rs 663. I would request dominos to kindly look into this matter and refund my money back asap.

Akashdeep gupta

Customer name - akash deep gupta
      Phone no - [protected]
      Dominos store name-
      Plot no. 19, ground floor, block h1a, sector 63, near hdfc bank, noida, uttar pradesh 2013010.
      Phone[protected].)

Date of incidence - 5 august 2016.

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was trying to place an order. I selected netbanking as mode of payment. It redirected me to the portal and authenticated my transaction after which rs 460 was deducted from my account. However it never went back to dominos page and the page returned :"timeout error". Please fix your website and return my money. Below are the details present in my bank statement.
        Narration: [protected]-payujubilantfoodwork
        Cheque/ref no:[protected]
        Date: 23 aug 2016
        Aug 23, 2016
        Company mailed me stating that my money will be refunded within 7 days. Mail was sent from [email protected] Below are the details of the mail. ############################################################## Your refund request for following transaction is being processed and the money should reflect in your account within 5-7 business days. Transaction ID: ebe8a3c3e27a732c0407 Refund Amount 460.00 Merchant: www.dominos.co.in Please quote your reference id: 3839379746 for any future communication. Thanks and Regards, PayU on behalf of www.dominos.co.in ##############################################################

Updated by Anshuman JP
        Got the below response from Dominos:

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]------

Your refund request for following transaction is being processed
        and the money should reflect in your account within 5-7 business days.

Transaction ID: ebe8a3c3e27a732c0407
        Refund Amount 460.00
        Merchant: www.dominos.co.in

Please quote your reference id: [protected] for any future communication.

Thanks and Regards,
        PayU on behalf of www.dominos.co.in

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]------

I have already made complaint on refund issue before with reference number to dominos as below:
          Reference id is: 1633489

On 2nd august'16 i made 3 online orders to dominos at medicon, naroda, ahmedabad.
          Order no. 83, 85, 89 value of rs. 593, rs. 1186, rs. 593 respectively.

I cancelled order number 85 of amount rs. 1186. They confirmed that cancellation on 6th august'16 also assured to refund amount in my account with 4-5 days.

But, they have yet not refunded my money. Also not responding in proper way.

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i have ordered pizza through online in ur official website, and i have payed the amount from payatm wallet, and the payment gateway through billdesk, but after payment i dnt received the confirmation msg frm dominos regarding my order, and though the amount has been deduced from my account.. And i have contacted to help desk.. They intimated me that the order is not placed.. Hence regarding this issue i have intimated a email concern to paytm help desk and billdesk help desk... They replied that the transcation has been sucessful and the amount has been credited to mercant.. So kindly clear this issue and i have attached the copies of email which i have recieved, transcation details are billdesk order #gpt[protected]paytm cash txn id [protected]... Thanks
            Amount deducted from my account and the order is not successful
            Amount deducted from my account and the order is not successful
            Aug 25, 2016

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I bought 5 Chicken Zingy Parcels from the Kesavadasapuram /Ulloor (Trivandrum, Kerala) branch of Dominoes Pizza and I found...

Domino's used my e voucher and addressed that transaction failed due to technical issues.

I have addressed this twice still no positive response... The system is completely so irresponsible that they dont have scence to follow up.

My rs 1000 voucher has no value now. Domino's will be filed case and will make them to pay for it.

Very disappointed results from this behaviour.

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order for Pizza online on 10aug 2016 for RS 3405 from dominos portal. When the pizza was delivered the restaurant bill was only RS 2868 and also the bill mentioned the amount i payed and i should receive a change of Rs 536. Went back to restaurant to enquire and get my money back. spoke to restaurant manager and she said she will look into this and respond. Till date has not got any proper resolution for this issue. every time i call the manager all that she can say i will call you back with details. meanwhile i checked with the bank as well, as per bank whole amount has been credited to dominos. even the bill shows the amount that i have paid and the change i should receive. i raised a concern online for my refund but till date no update has been provided by dominos. its a real shame that dominos are not supportive and they are not able to give me my money back.
                Refund not issued yet

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered pizza from domino's today, and shocked to see they think the customer is not aware, by chance i saw the bill in a proper manner and shocked to see they are charging double taxes, they have charged the vat even two times in a small bill.
                  Not able to believe i am a regular customer of domino's and i have crossed checked the bill first time, don't know in this way how many times they have cheated me.
                  Please take a proper action against this, it is on a serious note not acceptable. They are cheating their customers totally.
                  I ordered it through calling the outlet no. Of domino's vasundhara that is nearest to me.
                  Regarding wrong bill - extra tax

Updated by Abhiyu j
                  ok. so till when i get the exact resolution for these kind'of cheating's.
                  Aug 27, 2016
                  Updated by Abhiyu j
                  till now i haven't got any resolution. should i escalate this case to consumer forum. please revert me asap.
                  I ordered a pizza using the mobile app today. Order number 40, thane majhiwada Pokhran Road 2 outlet near swastik garden. Pin:400601. But due to network problem my card was charged twice. Please refund the excess amount.

We have ordered for two veg premium burgers and one veg zenga parcel. They have supplied with not even at the room temperature. Which seems to be prepared for someone else and delivered to us. It was too dry to eat. This is for your notice
                    Premium veg burgers weren

Dear domino,
                      I have placed a order, details are mentioned below -
                      Order number :
                      417 time of order :
                      08/12/2016 08:47:10 pm final total :
                      880 payment type :
                      Cash trace no. :
                      E. Vchr[protected]

Even my rs.250 e voucher consumed and so far i didn, t received any pizza. Whenever i contact domino, they told me to forget rs.250 voucher which is not possible. If domino is not able to deliver pizza i will to consumer forum and domino compliance team to raise this issue until i get solution.

Regrds
                      Jitendra mishra
                      Mob : [protected]

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on 20 th of august 2016 having order no 169 amounting ₹326.
                        The delivery boy came after 30 minutes and when i asked him to deduct ₹300 from bill (As per company policy) he refused to do so. He said that please don't do so as his salary will be deducted if i did so.
                        And finally i didn't get satisfaction as i had to pay ₹326, this type of service is totally unsatisfactory and is not expected from big companies like domino's.
                        Aug 21, 2016

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered pizza and was 3 minutes late and cold drink was missing so i asked the official to give me discount of rs 300 and cold drink was missing.. Then i asked for free cold drink and these people were like nai hai to paise kam dedo. And after delivering cold drink they again called and asked for rs 62, my point is i[censored] cannot control with efficient staff then close all your outlets. I promise not to have dominos again and ever in my life.
                          Pathetic rude inefficient behaviour.
                          I promise not to have wether u give free also.
                          Aug 20, 2016

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello. What the hell is happening in your pizza. We pay to eat pizza not to eat cocrach. So, kindly dont play with the health o[censored]s.
                            Thanks and regards
                            Abhishek kapoor
                            Cockroach in pizza

Hi, yesterday i place the successfully online order, they people called me domino can't arrange home delivery. due to location close for home delivery.

once i told him then why my location reflect in your online portal, how come people know the which location is on or off.

then manager of dominos rudly talk and cut the phone.

now i esclated the matter in your portal as well in legal way.

refrence id - 1634909
                              Aug 20, 2016

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bad service, i got my delivery after 1 hour 20 min, the delivery boy promised to put 300 back in my account. But when i called the manager of that respective outlet, he says that my order was a bulk order of rs 695, thank god i din order for rs 1000 domino's would have taken the entire day for my order. Please don't make the payment online they take advantage of it by taking their own sweet time.
                                Complain

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order no. - 439, location - rohini, is this what you do on 1+1 offer day.. I ordered two cheese burst pizza.. First thing got delivered in one hour and there was nothing like cheese burst in it.. Is that why you give 1+1 so you can cover up by reducing the product quality.. I'm a regular cx.. But this was a big dissapoint.. I will post this on twitter and facebook not to order on 1+1 days as they give you a normal pizza in price of cheese burst and not even hot.. My money is totally wasted. I'm very dissatisfied with domino's. This is like cheating the customers.
                                  Cheating /bad quality/no standard maintained
                                  Cheating /bad quality/no standard maintained

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered pizza from joka branch and even after an hour i still didn't receive it and on calling the outlet they replied that talk with the delivery man he has already left we don't know and they gave the number and on talking to the delivery man he replied i'm coming i'm coming. He had no reply for his whereabouts. And when i reminded him that the 30 mins criteria is already crossed he said that he won't accept that criteria today even after his outlet people said that it will apply. This is not the first time i'm facing this issue. Either change your staff or train them how to behave and dealt with issues or change your policies
                                    Aug 19, 2016

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a pizza online on july 24th, but it was placed in mayur vihar outlet instead of laxmi nagar (My location). They couldn’t deliver it due to out of their delivery area and said the amount will be refunded in 7 business days but it’s still not credited to my account. I have raised the concern twice (Reference number – 1546217 and 1599571), i received a call both the times from the representative but nothing happened after that. Please look in to this at the earliest.
                                      Aug 19, 2016