Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Dear Concerned person,
this is to bring into your notice that from one of your outlet, your delivery boy has denied to deliver at my residence and also refuse to transfer the call to his supervisor. Now my concern is if the same outlet has delivered me many times in past then why now he refused to deliver, and also my home is 2 KM far from your outlet, which is in C21 mall, AB road, Indore.
If you really take care of your customer then please provide me solution ASAP.

Deepak Singh
Aug 13, 2020
today i order for home delivery but both the stores A.B.road and vijay nagar. they transfer call to each other and no one reply about they do the delivery or not that process continue till 1 hour we call 7-8 times on both the branches.we tried to order online also but no response.
services of dominos is so poor even calling at 9 P.M. also they can' deliver the pizza.they cant able to decide that who have the right to deliver pizza in bombay hospita area. we were so much frustated today . so now we have decide we'll not go to dominos again.

Friends i would like to aware all of you of rough behavior of dominoes delivery man , and call receiver.
    Actually i purchased a pizza from dominoes daily and from some days pizza was not good enough , so when i asked the delivery man to give me some extra chilly , so that i can have a spicy pizza he refused.

Moreover ,next day when i called dominoes , the person who picked the call told me that he will be charging 5 Rs extra per chilly .

when i complaint about this to dominoes customer care . I never got a reply from them till date.

Today i have stoped buying dominoes pizza. Now i love to enjoy pizzas from pizza hut.

I would suggest the same to all of you..

My mobile no. is [protected]. Just to tell that this is not a fake entry..
    Aug 13, 2020
    i agree .. these people must be called dominoes the beggars.. They start begging for chilly flakes also .. i ad the same experience .. The manager in rajpur road dehradun, was just talking about chilly flakes getting costlier, so they wont give more then 1 peice per pizza..

I would sugest everybody ... To opt for pizza hut, rather than dominoes.. even if not pizza hut, u can go for ur choice, but dominoes is the worst.
    I placed an online order for the extravaganza pizza which was delivered on time and I am sure it would have been delicious but the problem was the discount coupon which i had mentioned in the order not availed.I was speaking to an employee named a vijendra from dominos store rajpur rd. dehra-dun while talking to him on the phone he put me on hold and I had to hold the line for several minutes due to which i had to send the delivery boy back.And when your employees finally woke up after an hour I received a call from them saying that sir you send the delivery boy back and while i was talking to the manager and i even told him that i am going to report this he disconnected the call.It was very disrespecting and you guys lack professionalism.I am really surprised, I never expected something like this from dominos.I hope this thing is looked after and you improve it.
    I am a big fan of dominos and i personally dont think that their is anybody else in the world who can make better pizzas, it's just some professional ethics you need.
    Sagar Kumar
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Domino's Pizza — Did not get refund

I ordered online on 30th of April, the order did not get placed but my amount was deducted, I still did not get my refund amount.

My friend and me, went to Domino's pizza Chennai, Teynampet. Choco Lava cake was so horrible taste. Next day, due to excessive heatness, it damaged mouth's soft skin in upper part for my friend and me.

We couldn't drink water or any hot food stuff for two days.

I 'ld advise to avoid Dominos

Hi, I had written earlier to Dominos but, could not get any response. After waiting for 10 days, I am writing to you, the amount involved may be small..but this is effecting so many people.
        From: Mayur Mohan Johri [mailto:[protected]@aol.com]
        Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:30 PM
        To: [protected]@dominosin.com
        Cc:
        Subject: Excess amount charged by your Dominos Centre at Dehradun

I am a regular visitor at your Dominos centre at Dehradun( You can check the same)
        But during my visit today, I checked that the people are charging excess amount in the name of tax.

On 25/02/2010, I ordered the same combination of items for Rs343 and taxes Rs42.88.. totalling to Rs385.88(order no 101)
        today , i ordered the same set of pizzas along with side orders for Rs 343 and taxes were charged at 46.40 totalling to Rs389.30.( order no 232). excess Rs3.58 are charged.

Please let me know which tax has increased or levied extra by the Central Government or the State Government.

I am waiting for your reply before I take this matter to the Government authorities.

One thing is for sure , you have lost one of your loyal customers.( you can check my record for past 3 years)

Please revert asap.

thanks
        Mayur Mohan Johri
        Dehradun

Domino's Pizza — RUDE MANAGER [Resolved]

Whilst purchasing a pizza from the Domino takeaway on Prince of Wales St, Norwich, Norfolk.[protected] . I was standing...
          I ordered mexican red wave from dominos in bangalore.Cheese burst.worth rs 350.the pizza i got was looking as if its worth...

this is to bring your kind information that I ordered 1 cheese brust farm medium pizza and garlic bread along with free regular country special pizza from kailashvaibhav soc, sector-11, koparkhairane, navi mumbai-400709. my order no was 248 at 8.18 pm on 31 dec, 2009. while eating cheese farm house pizza i found a piece of thin plastic sheet of approx 1x2 inch in size, which could chock throat or create any other serious injury. i informed to the respective dominos store (at.9.38 pm on 31 dec 2009) the manger told me that he will come to verify the complaint. but no one yet turned back to me.
          this is a very irresponsible behaviour, even to put life i danger.
          i am very much disappointed.
          found attaced pic ... plastic shown in circle,,
          found plastic sheet in pizza
          same happened with me also

My name is Dinesh Railkar and I stay at Thane, Maharashtra. In December 2008 my mother Surekha Railkar met with a bike accident. She was dashed by a delivery boy from Domino's Pizza at Thane. She was severly injured and bleeding made her unconscious. She was admitted to a hospital and was discharged after seven days. But it took months for her to recover from the injury and the pain. We had reported about this to Dominos Pizza who had promised to pay the compensation at that time. But now almost a year has passed but we have not recieved a single rupee as compensation. I dont know where to go and from whom should I seek help. I will be very much greatful to you if you can help me and guide me how to move ahead so that I can get the compensation for whatever I have paid for her medical expenses.

Dinesh Railkar
            dominos is such a irresponsible fast food chain, anything happen by their fault but they dont respond.

hello!
              this is about my horrible expirience with the domino's pizza which used to be my favorite pizza outlet at one time.
              this is what happened i had my xam on 2nd of jan 2010.on 31st dec 2009 i ordered for a set of pizza from the greater noida branch with the order numbers : 195 215 making a total amount of Rs.268 of dominos.i was initially told that due to new year rush pizza will not follow the 30 minute policy,initially i agreed to it,but i was really not aware of the horror followed by it...i never assumed that the pizza will never reach to me.i waited for an hour or so then i made a call again asking for the status of the pizza,they said that it will soon reach to you.i was really excited about the new year,so leaving the studies i went to the main gate and waited there with my friend for the delivery guy to come in.then 2.5 hours past by no one came,by that time i made 3 to 4 calls,i got the same response.then i again called up and asskedc for the manager of the store then horror followed,i was told that my call is being forwarded to the manager and they hung upo on my face,that was pure humiliation.then i called up again angriliy and they again hung up on me.that is not done.i really want them to compensate to me upon this humiliation.my new year excitment was spoiled due to them and even i could not study all the time standing out there in the chilly winter night!
              they are nerds!
              please do the needful asap!

regards.
              Aseem Rastogi
              ([protected])
              Well i have read the above comments and i can see that Dominos being such a famous brand is destroying the name by providing such a pathetic service to their customers. Today only i ordered 2 pizzas cheese burst with the order no 27 and the tin no [protected] from greater noida branch Jubilant foodworks pvt ltd. DP165906, a farm house and a farm fresh and get a 20 % discount but the pizzas which was deliver to me was the worst pizzas which doesnt have cheese though its a cheese burst WELL i wanted to ask u when u give discount with the pizzas is it necessary that u down the quality o[censored]r product so that the customer felt bad as they did a crime ordering it from outlet if this is the case pls do not give such fake discounts to the ur customers and when i tried calling them up no one is picking up the call...

i will make sure will never order pizza from dominos this is the 3rd time it is happening..

now i want a reply to this complaint.
              my email address is deepti.[protected]@ymail.com
              mobile no is [protected].
              Gwalior store ki team se time se jayada samay liya jata hai. gwalior store manager shalendra singh hai. jo ki expire maal bhi delivery karte hai. Gwalior store ka training Mr. shiv team ko koi training nhi dete hai.aur na hi team ko samay par promotion milte hai.shift manager Mr. vijay saxena aur mamta C.A ko disturb karte hai aur in dono ke upar koi action nhi liya jata hai. please help me sir.. Thank you. your employe.Gwalior store

I am a resident of Airoli, Navi Mumbai. I had called up Dominos to place an order.

Mr. Ashish Patnaik answered from the other end. I wanted to place an order for mixed double pizzas (Pizza Mania) where you have 2 veg and 2non-veg pizzas. I asked him if I can replace Pineapple-Jalepeno with any other topping as I had done the same in my previous order.

He said that this is not allowed. When I said that in the previous order, I had changed the toppings, he said that its not possible and that his "system" did not have any such record!

When I said I dont care about your system and I know for myself that I had made changes in the toppings and that you could ask your co-workers about it. He said that how could he trust me that I was saying the truth !!?

People from Dominos, do you really think that the customers will lie over the phone for a stupid pizza topping change!! All I had asked for was a topping change and I was goin to select a topping from the options that I had !! ...You allow it one time and the next time you say its against you policies!!

Mr. Ashish Patnaik was very inconsiderate and rude!! Perhaps, he needs to learn how he should behave with customers!! Really poor service!!!
                WE HAD A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE REGARDING OUR PHONE DELIVERY ORDER. THE MANAGERS AND OWNERS PICK AND CHOOSE WHEN OR IF THEY WANT TO DELIVER TO YOUR ADDRESS. THE STORE AT 6601 EVERHART RD, CC TX 78413 WILL ENTER YOUR PHONE ORDER, VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS THAT IS ALREADY IN THE STORES SYSTEM, GIVE YOU AN ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME AND ACTUALLY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD THEN CONTACT YOU BACK WITHIN 20-30MIN TO ADVISE YOUTHAT YOU ARE "SUDDENLY" OUT OF THEIR SERVICE TERRITORY! THIS DOMINOS LOCATION HAS DELIVERED TO OURADDRESS MANY TIMES BEFORE. MY SITUATION WAS HANDLED POORLY. THE NIGHT MANAGER AND STAFF HAVE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. AFTER PLACING A COMPLAINT ONLINE, THE OWNER CONTACTED ME BY PHONE AND SUPPRISINGLY BACKED UP THE MANAGERS STORY ABOUT MY ADDRESS BEING OUTSIDE OF THE DOMINOS TERRITORY AND STATED THATTHEY SHOULD NOT HAVE DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS ON THE PREVIOUS DELIVERIES. THE OWNER KATHRYN DID NOT SHOW ANY INTREST INMY COMPLAINT AND WENT AS FAR AS TO EXPLAIN TO ME THAT IT TAKES 5-10 DAYS FORTHE CREDIT CARD CHARGE TO BE REFUNDED AND THAT THE BANK PLACES A HOLD ON THE MONEY CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD AND ONCE AGAIN IS NOT THE FAULT OF HER DOMINOS STORES STAFF. THE ONWER KATHRYN WAS NOT VERY HELPFUL IN HANDLING MY SITUATIONS/COMPLAINT. *THE OWNER KATHRYN ADVISED ME THAT HER STORE HAS “NOW” PLACED A NOTE IN THE SYSTEM FOR MY ADDRESS “NOT TO DELIVER - OUTSIDE OF TERRITORY”!! THISIS HER RESOLUTION TO MY COMPLAINT. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
                ! VERY DISAPPOINTING!

The quality of the pizzas offered by Domino,s Pizzas have deteriorated from bad to worse.They seem like cheap quality loafs available in the market.The pizza base is also rubber like.In future I wold rather prefer roadside outlet to Dominos.Pathetic quality pizzas.
                  mr chris christian..assistant manager s&b pizza company ltd.t/a dominos pizza the atrium kings st east grinstead rh19 3dj..this person should be dismissed from this store..he steals money from tills..cooks free pizzas for his friends out of work & in working hours. is rude slanders ethnic drivers..the manegment mr steve hough & becks ignore this as they have sold the franciese & are wating to move on..also drivers demand a higher hr rate of £1.oo as £5.75 is not excepted any longer & most drivers stay employed because this is a job & they are not very much respected!!!..only open till, close drivers have a free small pizza why?????..every member of staff should be given a small garlic pizza bread on completion of shifts...the amount o[censored]n used pizza dough binned is very sad & [censored]y...there are starving children & adults in this world & these bosses feed the rubbish bins with your food products...chris hans cristian should be dismissed from employment with dominos pizza with immedeate action!!! take this serious or your are currupted like him...enquiry against this employee NOW!!!...store number..[protected]..fax[protected].. e/mail [protected]@SandB-PIZZACompany.co.uk
                  not private at all..
                    I visited dominos masab tank rd hyd on[protected] at 8.31 pm and my bill number :- [protected], cst # pjt/12/2/2758,
                    ...

I had been to Domino;s in Chandra Layout ( 1st Floor, #40, Attiguppe, Chandra Layout, Blore-23).

The service was really pathetic and poor.

AC had been switched off and inspite of repeated requests, none were bothered about it.

Added to that, the place was full of house flies which were sitting on the Pizza everywhere.

The management were really horrible, as no one came to us even after me telling them to do something to this dirty house flies siiting on the food and on small kids who had come there.

Looks like the entire staff there are just behind making money, forgetting that the service they are providing is worst than a road side food cart.

Shame on these people who know how to loot us by providing dirty and third rated service.
                    i would suggest everyone here, to not even visit a place like that . those dont even know how to behave with cutomers
                    Hello

I visited the dominos outlet at 24, The Mall Road In Shimla - 171001 on 23- 05 -10 at 9.20 pm.
                    Outlet - Jubliant Food Works Ltd--DP 165805
                    Server-Ashwani D

Order no-336 & 352
                    Amt Paid Rs 655 & Rs 30

My concern is that the server Ashwani was very RUDE to interact .. He was rude with all the Guests...
                    Mall Road Shimla is a Tourist Place Where there Are Tourists from all over Specially in summers, Therefore the Staff at the counter should be polite enough, as they represent a brand, such attitude has left a very distasteful experience in our mind .I perceive that you can understand my state of mind that i waited for 5 days so that i reach home and forward my displeasure to the concerned department of the company.

Hope you will fire Ashwani as he is not worth off...

I can assume this as i am also from the Hospitality Industry.

Aman Preet Singh

STUDIO GULKRITI

Vasant Kunj
                    New Delhi- 110070

Bad service and Cleanliness problem.

I personally visit a dominos store.. There service is poor and the most thig is that the table and the floors are uncleaned and bad smell there is no such thing i like that i will go another time in dominos.

Inspite of complaint to dominos Customer care I didn't get response .

Sub: Worse service and cheap tactics to break the promise of Dominos (Free Pizza if not delivered in 30 Mins).

I never thought a repudiated pizza house Dominos behavious very cheaply with customers.

I have ordered the Pizza on July 21th'2009 from the phone number XXXXXXXXX.The Cold pizza was delivered after One and Half Hour for free that to I was keep on calling to concern dominos branch. After that, I had a talk with JAGGAN who is the branch manager of Dominos of Thavarkeri branch(Bangalore). He promised me to give one more PIZZA for free to maintain customer relation ship. when I ordered the Pizza on 24 july'2009 the order was taken by VEKI, the way he spoke to me it was very hurting .He talked to me as if he is the owner of Dominos and as we are begging for pizza and he said from the next time onwards there is no delivery to my address. The same Dominios when I order first 2 times they promptly delivered the pizza in 20 Mins.I dont why after subsequent orders they have delayed one and half hour.

IF Dominos is inefficient to delivery the pizza in 30 Mins and not able to keep the promise why you people distributes the pamphlets’ with highlighting the "If not delivered the PIZZA 30 Mins the pizza will be given free".

Because of your delivery attitudes and cheap tactics I spoiled my dinner partys. This will I am going to take to FORUMS and tell about your delivery attitude. If I won’t get the reply to this mail I am going to Consumer Forum and I have complete history of my orders.

Don’t try to fool and cheat the customers.

I am a regular customer at Domino's Pizza (serving outlet - Baner Road outlet, Pune).
                        I ordered (a male representative took the order) for a pizza from Domino's Baner Road outlet, Pune. While taking the order i was assured that if the delivery is not made in time, there would not be any charges for the pizza (as per their 30 minutes time guarantee scheme), the pizza reached after 50 minutes and the delivery boy (Mahesh) demanded for the bill to be paid. When I told him that I was assured over the phone that the time guarantee will apply for this order, I should not be charged, he simply denied "rudely" with aggresive body language and asked me to call the Manager of the outlet. He asked me to make a call on a mobile number and made me speak to a person, who introduced himself to be the manager, this person told me due to Ganesh festival the guaranty will not apply. I asked for an explanation for giving me wrong commitment while placing the order, he simply avoided talking about it and asked me to pay to the delivery boy. When I said I will make a complaint to the company regarding them misleading the customers, his words were "Do it, it doesn't matter to us, do anything". I told him I will not accept the pizza as the information provided when ordering was misleading and I would not pay for a 'cold' pizza, he quickly reacted saying "No problem". I returned the pizza to the delivery boy who was equally rude to talk to.
                        I have had tremendous troubles convincing them on the 'time guarantee' scheme whenever they have deliver the pizza late. If you commit it, follow it.
                        I would like to see if Domino's Pizza, being such a reputed name, will take some action against such outlet/employees.
                        hallo
                        sir i want to let u know that the branch which u have on whiteladies road in bristol it is very good shope in that localty very impracive. and the manager of that shop sag was very good manager but thing is that new gay jesten and dave they ara totely wrong superwiser they dont know how to manage the shop so during busy hour they standing out side the shope and smoking chating and when delevery time go over then they clockout the delevery and all the time argue whith the emplyees. so request is that i[censored] take the commints of emplyees about them u can see what are they. so for god sake think about your business and iknow that shop is one of the shop which give u agood bisness .
                        Somebody misled you alright. The 30 minute guarantee was stopped in 93 because some driver killed a woman trying to beat 30 minutes and dominos got sued.
                        On 24th Nov I called Dominos outlet at Baner Road, Pune and ordered pizza to be delivered. Dominos outlet is just opposite to my house. They recognised me from my mobile number and said it will be delivered soon. I waited for 45 minutes and asked for status. They replied its on the way. I just asked since it is above 30 minutes since I placed the order, will it be free as per your scheme? The guy over the phone started discussing with someone which I wasnt able to hear on the phone. He then handed over to another guy who again asked for my details. He then said I havent placed the order at all. This was shocking! He said I was just lying. I argued with him for quite a few while. He then says do whatever you want to do.
                        This incident has given me such a bad impression that I think I will never order from Dominos. I have also come to know that it has happened to many others as well. Please take some strenous actions against the services guys at this outlet.

Domino's Pizza — online order placed but not delivered

I placed online order for electronic city phase 2.. I paid already and the manager at rlec city phase 2 dominos said we dont deliver there..guys plz manage ur website or stop taking online paymrnt..shame dominos...plz hire good managers

Domino's Pizza Restaurant is not available currently for Online Ordering

when i order kaithal dominos online error show (We regret that requested Domino's Pizza Restaurant is not available currently for Online Ordering. You may please choose to call us up at 68886888 to place your order.)

Deducted the amount from bank account but didn't finalize my order

I just ordered the pizza online and gave my debit card details they deducted the money from my bank account and didn't finalize my order and after all this they don't even have a customer care in which I can atleast register my complaint

related to delivery in time

i m orderd my pizza 1 medium farm house online in Plot No. 4/1, Vivek Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 Ph[protected] 5/31/2014 at 2:15:38 pm . im not receive my pizza in 30 min . i requested to u plz return my money
                          I had ordered pizzas from Dominos pizza's Vashi outlet (Navi mumbai) on 29th of june 2009.
                          Even though i reside...

This is about Dominoz Cheese Burst special. I was a huge fan of dominoz and never went to any other Pizza house & I always liked their cheese burst on which we have to pay extra amount but that extra amount of cheese doesn't work now. Earlier Dominoz used to provide so much of cheese in the cheese burst that cheese really used to burst out of pizza but now it's just like an extra cheese. I have complained about it many times to the vendors but still the same thing. Whenever I go again and ask for cheese burst it always comes as a bit of an extra cheese. I have now really stopped going to Dominoz.

If you want you can check out my orders in any of the dominos and it was always for cheese burst. You can check my orders with the help of my phone number, if possible for you. ([protected])

Thanks & Regards,
                          Vipin Bhatia.
                          My sisters ordered and took away a cheese burst pizza from the: Unit No 6D, Block 17, Phoenix Mills
                          Compound 462, Senapati Bapat Marg. Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013.

On reaching home, we found that the cheese that was to be found as advertised as cheese burst was missing completely. It was only a lump of flat pizza base with sparsley filled toppings.

After spending more than the price of a normal lunch/dinner, if you get only a lump of lard, what is the use of ever buying a Dominos pizza again? Are we paying for your company salary or to have a pizza? Had we been in USA, you would have had to dole out loads of money in return but since this is India, you wont even give a damn but i'll make sure to tell other Indians specially through social networks and discourage people from ever eating a dominos.
                            Dominos Pizza attendant refused to take order for area SANJAY GRAM, SECTOR-14, GURGAON, INDIA.

IS DOMINOS EARNING...

this is with regard to dominoes outlet in madhav nagar, near VNIT college, NAGPUR, maharashtra.
                            me and my family had been to this outlet of dominoes today, 15june 2009, order no. 286 given at 08.51 p.m. and the person who took order was mr. sandeep... we ordered for 2 medium pizzas from the exotic veg range and 2 regular cheese pizzas... inspite of asking about any offers going on at that particular time, we were simply refused and said that no offers are going on... also the menu which were given to customers had the offers slip neatly cut-off so they were absolutely unaware about the offers going on... this is cheating on part of the employees of dominoes, , , , completely misguiding the valuable customers.
                            also when the pizza was ready, the boxes did not have any offer tags for further/next visit to the esteemed food-joint. on asking the employee there, he said the person packing must have by mistake not put the offer tags on boxes. this is cheating on part of the employees of this outlet... i hope that it brings concern to dominoes and it would certainly look into this matter.they definetely would not like to spoil their repute because it takes years to build goodwill.
                            i sincerely hope that you will benefit us nagpurians from this mail.
                            thanx in anticipation
                              Order No 175 with dominos pizza No 100/1 RadhaKrishnan SAlai Mylapore Chennai - 600004. Dominos Keeps changing time details...