Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza related photos (1962)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Austere on Aug 8, 2020
I ordered from domino's pizza, tirunelveli, on 28 july 2020 for rs. 2514. The money got deducted but my order was failed. I then recieved a text message from domino's on 30 july saying that my money would be refunded in 3-5 days. I haven't received the refund till now. So please get through this refund process as soon as possible.

[Aug 08, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — Amount got deducted but order did not get placed [Resolved]

hadtobeadifferentusername on Aug 8, 2020
    I paid for an order dominos of 435 rs today via google pay.
    While the amount got deducted, but the order did not got...

Suriya Pandian on Aug 6, 2020
    I have ordered 2 pizzas from the consumer name goutham, using the dominos app from the retail outlet of dominos pizza at kk nagar, chennai 600078. The amount of rs653 has been debited from my account, but my order was not placed. When called to the store, they are not responding.

[Aug 06, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kumud Lal on Aug 4, 2020
      I have paid rs 644 online, but it shows error bank ref no was [protected] at 20:32 on date 3rd august from icici thakur village kandivali ifsc code is icic0000267. Kindly refund this money back
      My name is sanjay lal
      Mobile no [protected]

[Aug 04, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — About my money lost and not received yet

Pratham Dubey on Aug 4, 2020
        Hello, i ordered my pizza on 3rd august 2020, at 8:51 pm through net banking of State bank of india by yono as a source. After...

Domino's Pizza — Payment deducted from my account but order not placed

Hateyou on Aug 3, 2020
        I ordered a pizza cake online via dominos app. The app was taking a lot of time in processing the order. I got to the payment...

shweta.b on Aug 3, 2020
        Order date : 3/8/2020
        Item : cheese n corn pizza
        Order number : [protected]
        Ordered at : 1: 23pm
        Ordered received at : 2 :47pm
        Transaction id :hdf19a069d7d421400b8c6d1aac83ed5625

It has been delayed for 45minutes. Moreover it was not in hot condition
        I want my money back

[Aug 03, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — One of ordered item not available, didn't get refund for the item yet

Nithin P S on Aug 2, 2020
          Invoice Number: 67036/20/21147
          Order: 149
          Server: Kushal r
          7/15/2020 9:01 PM

On 15th July...

Haresh Jethava on Jul 28, 2020
          My name is haresh jethava. My pf account in pending details check and plz update. I also requested more than 1 month completed plz check and update my detail.

[Jul 28, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza — Money deducted from account but order not placed [Resolved]

Nunhimi on Jul 28, 2020
            I placed an order on the[protected] for a pizza and did the payment online. Money got deducted from my account rs.576, says...

Lakhwinder Sinh Rana on Jul 28, 2020
            I made the payment from dominos app but doesn’t received any confirmation about the order. And they do not have any working contact number where i can complain

Domino's Pizza — Money got deducted from paytm wallet and order failed [Resolved]

shivansh1996 on Jul 27, 2020
              Money got deducted from paytm wallet with a successful transaction towards dominos and later my order got cancelled.
              I...

Suraj Shende 555 on Jul 26, 2020
              Today on 26/07/20 i ordered pizza from dominos pizza on dominos pizza mobile App in baramati dist:- Pune Location but Order still in my cart but money debited from my A/C please help me to get my money back..
              Order ID:-P[protected]
              Thanks.
              Order Not placed But money Debited form a/c
              Order Not placed But money Debited form a/c

[Jul 27, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Harshal keni on Jul 26, 2020
                From this number [protected] i paid through upi payments, my money was deducted but order wasn’t placed it happened 2times, my money was deducted to times, amout was 441₹+441₹ hope i will get my money refund soon, thank you.. Or else i will sue against a bhiwandi domino’s branch
                Money deducted

[Jul 26, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Harshal keni on Jul 26, 2020
                  I paid through upi payment my money deducted but order not placed 2 times it happened
                  Money deducted

Srideep Bhattacharjee on Jul 24, 2020
                    I ordered from dominos mobile app for rupees 554 against my credit card. The money deducted, but it got back to the same page and order is not placed.
                    Money deducted but order is not placed
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2020
                    Automatically I got the refund.

Domino's Pizza — payment is deducted from my account but order is unsuccessful please refund my money

Bittu koli on Jul 21, 2020
                      Yesterday i had ordered 1 cheese n corn cheese burst medium size, 1 greenwave mexican and 1 dip cheese via dominos app online....

Domino's Pizza — Fraud Employee

प्रीति पूजा on Jul 20, 2020

This mail is for making you aware, That there are some people here who pretend to be honest...

Nutans on Jul 20, 2020
                      I had done a google pay transaction of amount 2445.28 for a domino's order. Store person said transaction failed and do the payment again. My amount got deducted twice but yet i didn't receive my money. I complaint to the domino's pizza powai naka satara store but yet they are saying only we are talking with our accounts team. Till date i didn't receive my money

[Jul 20, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raju Agarwal Agarwal on Jul 18, 2020
                        Plz my order cencell but my amount not credit I m my card last I days pending case kindly resolve and return my amount 328 rupee.
                        Refund amount

[Jul 19, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.