Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

I have been a recent victim on online fraud whild ordering for a Pizza to be delivered to bangalore Mr Mahesh kumar cell [protected]& Domnic Pizza no [protected] .They have insisited to part OTP no and swipped Rs 9999 twice tottalling Rs 20, 000 appx

Date 17 03 2021 Adayar Chennai 20
used my debit card for both times

Sb a c No [protected]
Debit card no [protected]

Latha ramani
May 12, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I had placed order worth Rs 369 which was debited from my account but the order was not placed.
    I tried again and this time again the money was deducted and order was placed..which means my money has deducted twice.
    Please look into it.
    Money transaction
    May 12, 2021

Hi Dominos,

I've ordered a pizza yesterday from a nearby dominos store and they did not handled it well and all the toppings of my expensive pizza was spilled in the box. Toppings were glued to box instead of pizza. Very poor service.

Order Number - 17
      Ordered - Paneer Makhani - Medium, Peppy Paneer- Medium, Garlic Breadsticks.Mobile Number - [protected]

Nitin Agarwal
      May 10, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed order from Domino's by zomato in 4th may. Order id [protected]. Amount paid 864 rs. After above 30 minutes i received...

I placed the order after which it redirected me to google pay and Rs 463 got debited at 5:58pm after which it redirected me to the dominos app but no order was placed
        Payment deducted from Google pay but order not placed
        May 07, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered one veg pizza on 05/05/2021, amount deducted Rs. 289 through amazon pay but order could not placed. Pl either do the delivery within time or refund my amount
          Amount rs 289 deducted but order not placed

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Bank Account got debited with the amount for the order but the app did jot confirm my order, Kindly look into this matter.
            Money deducted from bank but order not confirmed

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered pizza around 5.50 pm and the amount deducted and the status of order in the app was "order pending".

I am not getting any pizza and still in the app it is showing order pending and the amount 197 has been deducted from the account, I want refund.

May 09, 2021
              Updated by Shubhamw24
              When I will get my refund.?

I ordered Pizza today 4th May'21 @4.45PM from Dominos from Dominos app. It told me, Order can be made in advance only. So...
                Hi Sir,

I would like you to ban Domino's from India. I found a dead mosquito in my pizza. I had ordered a...
                I preordered pizza at evening 7:46 P.M for the time 8:30 P.M and the amount has been paid through online mode and the status...

I placed an advanced delivery order at 11:55 AM for a 1:45 PM delivery
                Neither did I receive my order
                Nor did I get a refund
                Your customer contact service is useless piece of [censored]
                Kindly [censored]ing resolve the issue... return my money
                Order Not Confirmed (amount deducted

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order at 11:55 for delivery at 13:45.
                  Amount has been deducted
                  I have not received my [censored]ing order
                  I'm waiting
                  I've tried calling the restaurant
                  Can you please respond asap
                  Order Not Confirmed (amount deducted
                  May 3, 2021
                  Resolve my Fucking issue and give a refund

Updated by Kartiikjoshi
                  Urgent

I ordered pizza From the Domino's app when I placed the order amount deducted
                    And after that it's showing pending confirmation...
                    I ordered pizza From the Domino's app when I placed the order amount deducted
                    And after that it's showing pending...

I have completed payment for advance order on 24th April but order status is yet to confirm. Requesting you to return the amount deducted for the same.

Mob- [protected]
                    Nishant
                    Money deducted from account for advance order

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Today (Dt 14.05.2021) I tried to order pizza through "Domino's Pizza" portal (order value Rs 1319/-) First time I made payment through My Axis Bank Credit Card, and the amount has been deducted from my account but, order was not placed.

So Immediately I placed second time (another Order) with the same Value Rs 1319/- (with My choices) through My Axis Net Banking Mode and again amount has been deducted from my account but, order was not placed.

together I made payment to Domino's Rs 2638/- (I.e.., Rs 1319/- + Rs 1319/-)

I Checked with Domino's Pizza, Moulivakkam Branch, Chennai (Customer Care Mobile [protected]) and explained the above issue... (3rd time after their advise I Ordered Pizza (Order # 64) cash payment on delivery, total 14 items Rs 1, 319.26)

Please help with the get refund of Rs 2638/- ASAP.

Vivek

I ordered a 2 pizza with a pepsi online via dominos app. I got to the payment page and entered all the details and the amount...

I'd place an delivery order but then to I visited outlet to inform about the order but still it was not the way I expected. This was not expected from Domino's. Inspite of telling wasting petrol energy and delivery fees still product is not up to the mark. The manager was impolite and refused to help me I'm done with Domino's. No more.

I will raise this issue to consumer court.

Thank you, AbhisheK [protected].
                      May 01, 2021

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had preordered pizza at evening 12:15 for the time 10:30 and the amount deducted and the status of order in the app was "pending confirmation".

I never got pizza and still in the app it is showing pending confirmation and the amount has been deducted from the account, I want refund.

Total amount of order is INR 886
                        Stuck order
                        Stuck order

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid for my order but it doesn't reflected in Domino's app and my got deducted and no response also.
                          I want to you to refund my amount.
                          May 01, 2021