Domino's Pizza

Hyderabad

Chandigarh

Agra

Ghaziabad Office

AF 1-3, AF 46, 47, Aditya City Center Mall, Plot No. C/GH – 3, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad – 201014, Uttar Pradesh

Kolkata Office

P -10 A, 114B, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Beside South City Mall, Kolkata - 700068.

Mumbai Office

Office No. 101 & 102, Ground Floor, Timmy Arcade, Makwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bengaluru Office

1573,1st Floor, Sector 1 (AGARA), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560102

View More Information...

Load

Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

While ordering online on the date of 17th May 2021, 18:25 time. While the money got deducted from my account and the order...
I made a payment through Google pay and the amount was deducted yet Domino's didn't provide me with any confirmation of the...
I have ordered a pizza from dominos for Rs 220 through dominos app on 17th May 2021. My payment was done but the order was...

I had ordered Indi Tandoori but the order received ws different. I had complained however no revert till date

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered the domino's Pizza on[protected] the amount of 805 Rs. I used Dominos website to book this order. PayU Biz payment gateway shows the success message. But I didn't receive the confirmation from domino's. Please refund the money bace to my credit card.

The reference number is 6294.

Payment happened on[protected].

I ordered a pizza online via dominos app. The app was taking a lot of time in processing the order. I got to the payment page...

Hi This is Venkatesh contact no [protected]. I ordered pizza for 820 rupees today 17/05/2021 @ 8:02 pm IST where the money deducted from bank but domino app shows transaction failed. Please return the amount.
      Money deducted but transaction failed in Dominos app

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While ordering online on the date of 17th May 2021, 18:25 time.While the money got deducted from my account and the order...

I just placed an order through dominos app but when I checked the your order section it was showing the previous orders I made not the recent order even though I didn't received any order I'd number also there is no active dominos Customer care number so please dominos I want my refund
        Amount deducted but in app there is not active order

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order for price 531... But amount was deducted from the card but I don't see any order details. Please confirm if it ll be refunded or not

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount 580Rs got deduct through freecharge and show successful to dominos but order doesn't confirm...need refund and expect immediate action from dominos
            Refund amount

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Take immediate action as early as possible... Because i raise compaint to both parties...

I have ordered pizza through Domino's app on 15-May-2021, payment deducted rs 397 but no order generated, reference number :[protected], bank HDFC Bank pls return the payment.
              Ordered through Domino

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order piza on date 16.05.2021 near about 10:30 pm. and Transition of 486/- rs cut from my account. one time it show in domino's app its confirmed but within in 5 min it show nothing. and amount is cut from my account. please tell me how to refend back it

chander kant sharma
                mob: [protected]

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 14/05/2021 I ordered Domino's Pizza For Delivery, But On payment page Money Deducted and Showing Order Failed...
                  Please Refund my money as soon as possible...
                  Relevant Document attached here for my Query.
                  Money Deducted from account but Order Failed
                  Money Deducted from account but Order Failed
                  May 20, 2021
                  Sir My Issue yet to resolve till now, Issue is unresolved but here I check status issue is solve... This is utter non-sense... No money Refunded till now... Please do something as soon as possible.

Today i have orderd pizzas from DOMINOS PIZZA ABDULLAPUR TEHSIL KALKA PINJORE
                    Pincode 134102. I have ordered pizza...

I have tried to place an order through online portal domnios pizza online, the order was not placed but money were deducted. ₹ 268/- through payudominos via hdfc net banking. Transaction id is[protected]. I request you to resolve my issue as soon as possible. The message i received from my bank was "thanks for paying rs.686.00 to payudominos via netbanking."

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made order now. Amount has been debited but order has not been processed.

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This seems to be so common with Dominos lately. We ordered online and INR 898 was deducted from the bank but no order as placed and their customer support section is app is so confusing that you cannot address your complaint clearly to anyone.

I want the money refunded.
                        Money got deducted from Bank but order was not placed
                        Jun 3, 2021
                        Dominos have finally refunded the amount. Will ensure next time I avoid to order online as I see it is a common problem and a tedious process to recover.

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order amounting to 595 on 16 May 2021 through Dominos app. I selected payment option as net banking, after paying the amount i got a SMS confirming that the amount was deducted from my account but the order didn't went through. I ordered around 7:05pm.
                          My phone no. is [protected]

Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made payment for an order today and the amount got successfully deducted. But my order was not confirmed. I am not even...