Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to Domino's Pizza

Having problems with Domino's Pizza?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Domino's Pizza customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Domino's Pizza

1860 210 0000
Fax

View more phone numbers

Domino's Pizza reviews & complaints page 306

HI,My order nos :173 ordered placed at Vishrantwadi ,I ordered for 1 medium size country pizza,1 Mexican green Pizza, and 1 Garlic Bread.

1) I was surprised to see that my home is 4 half km from your store and there is never traffic on this route.Then also pizza was delivered 15 minutes late from the committed time 30 minutes as confirmed.when I call back to your store that its not yet delivered they told we only commit for...

This is the worst pizza...They are reckless...Their pizza ia like rubber and tastes like mud!!! they are using all old stuffs and then fooling people.
Aug 13, 2020
We ordered a large pizza with the wrks delivered to our motel it was cold and being from outer town thinking they would offer any deals that they had at the time but no they charged twenty five dollars when you could get three for thirty when calling back after the delivery they said it was only avalible on line when the phaplet that came with the pizza says mobile or on line plus the size of the pizza was a regular not a large would never eat dominos again. Very very poor pizza you should lift your game knowing how many other take aways are out there.

Public service is very poor. The pizza was like a woolies one no

Wq
Pizza was crap. Service was rude. Never again will return to the Nedlands store or maybe Dominos again, take a complaint on the chin and improve your service from that point - don't chew off the hand that feeds you. Your company needs a lot of learning.

Amount refund

Pizza was delivered ate and the taste is too bad. Need refund for my order.

Med tc mex green pizza

Today I have ordered take away pizza from dominos near doordarshan.
Med tc mexgreen pizza and order no : 165
There is no toppings and pizza was tasteless.
I'm totally disappointed with this order

Domino's Pizza — Worst Online Ordering Website

Dear Dominos Tech People or whoever runs that damn website,

I have had the worst experiences ever while ordering on dominos website. If it was just once It would be understandable but If an individual continues to face the same problems again and again. It shows, how the company treats it's customers and value their feedback and have no regards to their problems. The Sahakarnagar online website does not works, the tech...

I had ordered a pizza alongwith 2 chocolava cakes at 8:37 PM online (order number162 date 11th december 2011),, I received my order 20 minutes late plus incomplete by a guy named Ravinder , I had a conversation with siddhartha, who promised to give me a call back in another 2 minutes, but never bothered to call, and yes after that i got a half eaten cake delivered by Ashok, and I am still waiting for a money back or delivery of the cake. I am not mailing this to you after my first bad experience , actually this is my 3rd in a row from the same place (dominos UGF/RTC 09, Upper ground floor Tower C phase 2), which forced me to mail you.You should check your staff if you claim "Happiness Delivered" as your tag line because 1 bad customer experience can influence several others, because the next thing I am going to do is Put this up on social networking sites and I actually wish My 500-600 friends to get influenced or think twice before calling up dominos.

This was my last order to dominos.

Domino's Pizza — Unwanted offer messages

HI,

I recieve atleast 5 SMS/day from dominos. I cannot even block the number because they use Internet service to send this number and each time it comes with new ID (ex: TD-097407, TD-092742). I have never registered for this offer updates and when I have called for my order they have never asked if I would like to have offer updates. They are disturbing my privacy and are using my contact information stored in their database...

On 4th december I placed an order for 2 pizzas, availing of a coupon with "buy 1 get 1 free" offer. Order number = 245, Server = 229840, Order time = 20.35pm, Delivery time = 21.20 (15 minutes late)

I'm from London, I've lived in Holland and frequented other cities such as Los Angeles, New York and so forth where I've routinely ordered Dominos as I love their pizzas. However, the problems I have faced with Dominos staff at the Versova, Andheri branch in Mumbai, where I've been a frequent customer for over 4 years, is the worst I have ever encountered.

On this particular occasion they challenged my coupon and refused to process the special offers due to self-made rules. When I said it was an email coupon they insisted I print it out. Where in your terms and conditions does Dominos expect a regular customer to make print outs of their email coupons? If that is the case, please do not email me special offer discounts - I did not ask for this in the first place.

Secondly, where in your terms and conditions does it say we have to hand over a coupon to your delivery boy? If that is the case, do not courier any special offers to me - again, I did not ask for your coupons.

Not a single Dominos in any of the countries I have lived in has EVER even asked for a coupon to be handed to a delivery boy, much less called up a customer to argue about it. After a 15 minute argument the staff (Ronnie) says he will provide the second pizza free of charge this one time, as if a favour is bestowed on me.

Coupons issued to customers do not have a usage restriction. As per terms and conditions I can avail of a special offer just by providing the coupon code and validity, which I always do. Also, there is no rule that I can only use a coupon or special offer once, neither am I obliged to hand the coupon over to the delivery boy. If that is the case, please print it on your terms and conditions. If not, then fulfil your discount quietly without making noise.

Franchise owners and staff make up their own rules and regulations and if they are too cheap to process coupons then they should shut shop and go home. It is disgusting to argue with a frequent customer in such a rude manner.

Not only is the Versova branch late in delivery without apology, I have been experiencing other problems since the last 4 years. The staff and Manager are extremely rude and argumentative. If they are late (often) and if the pizza arrives in broken, dislodged pieces, they think it's okay for me as a customer to still pay for the food. If that is the case, it is better you put the pizza slices into an envelope and post it to me - this way you will at least save on delivery costs and won't have to worry about your 30-minute guarantee.

How can I lodge a formal complaint and take my grievance forward? As I work in the media sector I have no problems in showing up at the branch with a camera crew to show other customers how ridiculous Dominos' franchisee services are in India.

Sam
      Aug 13, 2020

I ordered a pizza online on 2nd decemeber 2011 at 10:37 pm...i received a call from someone that my order was wrongly placed..he requested me to wait for 10 min and he will call me again..i didn't receive a call for next 1 hr..i called up and spoke to a manager named ASHRAF, who was courteous and tried to help me but all in vain as it was 12:00 midnight..he requested me not to get irate and he will deliver the pizza tomorrow for free and also return the money which i paid online..i agreed...Then again i received a call from a manager Names BONNIE (employee id- 246971)..He was the most rude, insolent and impertinent guy i have ever encountered..He was not at all courteous and treated me with all disrespect...I have the record of the conversation and my promise was not fulfilled..It is now 3rd December 2011. 20:47 pm i haven't received my payment and order...Worst customer service ever encountered..I want my promise to be fulfilled with my pizzas free and my money back asap..i will sue dominos for not complying to their policies and promise and will drag them to the consumer court...really frustrated with the appaling service...have posted my blogs and will keep doing so and take further action if no action is not taken in 24hrs...You guys are a cheat, pigs and give this of 30 min and false promises...i will always abstain myself from stepping into Dominos and will persuade others to do the same...CHEATERS, LIARS, FRAUDSTERS, IMPOLITE

Manager : BONNIE (Employee id 246971) Bandra, Gandhi Nager Branch (WORST EMPLOYEE AT DOMINOS)

Vikas Batra
        Aug 13, 2020

I placed a call on the Dominos Helpline for delivery in the area of Nizamuddin. I live in on the outskirts of Nizamuddin Basti which is adjoining the Nizamuddin West Area. However , the call attendant plainly refused to deliver the pizza citing the reason that it is against company policy to deliver in the Basti Area. When I mentioned that I see Dominos Scooters plenty of times in the road outside my house and I will pick it up from the main road outside my house which is part of Nizamuddin West, the attendant hung up saying that it was against company policy.

I felt bad about the discrimination that Dominos has showed towards the residents of an area which though adjoining the posh Nizamuddin West is considered to be lower in terms of affluence and status. From this day forward I will boycott all products of Dominos since they have made it amply clear that to eat food in their restaurants you need to live in certain sections of an area.
          Aug 13, 2020

I am a customer of Dominos Pizza- CP branch.A lot many times i have ordered Pizza and Dominos Products to my residence but today(10th Nov'2011) when i have called the CP Branch of Dominos,they have refused to take my order.

As per the executives working their,the Dominos management has decided not to take the Delivery orders from Paharganj Residences.But they can take delivery orders from paharganj Hotels. The home delivery...

Dominos Pizza India Ltd — Cheating : Asked to pay the money twice

I ordered the PIzza online by making payment from credit card still when the delivery boy case for delivery he asked for cash. When I asked him to confirm to store, its the same response. I have to pay the money twice for my food. It's really pathetic and disgraceful. Most importantly its not at all expected from the brands like Dominos.

I want my money back and I have figured out that its proving really hard. My order...

I have visited your kirti nagar dominos,on sunday 09/10/2011 at 5pm.I have ordered farmhouse cheese burst,its always a gud experience with dominos,but tht day the pizza that they served was realy pathetic,it was over cooked,there are no aroma of seasoning is there.it just like any ordinary pizza.this is not the quality of dominos,your counter executive,they do not listen to the us,they always right on there part as they think.Just wana say control the quantity otherwise you loose al your interest.

The pizza that i ate that day was pathetic.
            Aug 13, 2020
            We ordered a gourmet pizza today from dominos and were extremely unsatisfied.
            The toppings were sparse.
            Not the sort of experience we expect from Dominos.
            But unfortunately, as we were hungry, we started eating the pizza, and then we called the Santa Cruz branch to let them know about our discontent with the meal and we were informed that since we had started eating the pizza, there was nothing that they could do. On trying to escalate the matter, we were offered a replacement which we refused as it would have taken too long( atleast 45 minutes!! ) for the pizza to come and it was already past 10. This unfortunately is not the sort of food quality expected from an esteemed brand such as yours. We were highly dissatisfied with the experience as we have been your customers since you opened in Mumbai and are aware of the high quality of your food.
            And would also like to bring to your notice that the santacruz branch is not good at all. This is the third time we have had a bad experience from that branch.

Bill No: DPI66157

Date of order 30 march 2011.

Order No: 293
            2 medium cheese burst Pizza with stuffed garlic bread were ordered from dominos on 7th August 2013 order no 21 from 7 DDA market sector C pocket 8 vasant kunj.We are regular customers of this outlet. However, this time we had the worse experience.Garlic bread was half baked and vegetables on pizza were burnt.The base was breaking not properly cooked . It was not expected at all. Dominos had ruined our party and we had to throw the pizzas.We even called the outlet and talked to mr.surjit.He promised he would send a medium size pizza and garlic bread complimentary but we did not recieve anything after 2 hours we again called them. They acted very innocent and said o you still have not recieved we will send it but still no response from them.

It is extremely disappointing that dominos people have no regret that they can spoil someons party and behave in this manner with their regular customers and also if they did not want to send the complimentary pizza why did they promise twice ?????

Pizza not delivered money not refunded

I had ordered pizza online on 21/11/2014. The bill amount was Rs.750/= Then I had called they said that my money will be credited after 7 days. Its more that 10 days and its not credited yet.

about pizza

while we were eating pizza we got one piece of hair in it in garlic bread, out of 8 pieces 2 pieces were not there please, kindly see after this complaint

my name is kiran ahuja i'm regular coustmer of domino's pizza but today i visit in dominos i got hair in my pizza than i called a sale counter girl she callded a manager i said them i got hair in my pizza his non be a serios he asking for a complemantry but why should i don't want a complemantry and argue with me and never say sorry not to be appolized i saw his name plate his name is mustaak he is a shift manager over there if manager behave like that what should we expect some other pls take action of that [censored] mustaak he don't have seance to how to talk to guest i'm standing in front of counter his going in talk his superior and when he talk his superior using obousing a bad words about me i saw in my own eyes please take some action of that guy thank you s KIRAN AHUJA
              Aug 13, 2020
              I had ordered a veg single combo, garlic bread sticks with cheese dip, and cold drink on 1/21/2015 at 10:38 pm from dominos sector 22 gurgaon. The order number was 246.
              I received the incomplete order at 11:07 pm with no cold drink which he didn't even reported and just went away with the money.
              When I called back to ask about the cold drink he said that he will deliver the cold drink in morning. How can that make any sense to anybody?
              When I called back at the domino's he told me that the delivery will be made again in a few minutes but after completing garlic bread, 2 pizza's the delivery wasn't made and when called again he told me that he will make it now. What mistake did I made when I thought of ordering from domino's ?
              To my surprise when I opened the third pizza I saw a left over side piece of a pizza on top the onion pizza and that piece had a hair in it.
              What kind of negligence is it from domino's side. How can you expect to eat a pizza with special hair topping ?

When I called back to report this I asked him to connect to the manager which he tried but after a minute or so of waiting period he told me that manager is not here.

Then he said that he would make the delivery again.
              Then he called again after 20 minutes asking that should he make a delivery. Can't your staff take discussions on their own?

It was 11:40 pm already and no appetite was left to have another failing pizza from domino's so I asked him to reimburse the money of pizza with the hair and coke with taxes tomorrow morning.
              Now thinking that such negligence and so low standard domino's showed tonight has made me think how many I failed to notice such a thing and had someones hair.

I want proper action to be taken and reimbursed.

Attaching the pictures to prove my point. You can clearly see the hair and state of the pizza delivered.

Payment deducted but order not placed!!

Hi i had made an order of Rs 500 dated 7/11/14, my payment is deducted from Mobikwik wallet, but order was not placed!! Request you to refund at earliest!!! Regards, Viraj [protected]

Hi i'm a ajay singh from near by powai yesterday[protected] i visit a domino's outlet in powai at 8:30pm with my family and we set near of right hand side it's near of washroom and cash counter and we orderd for pizzas we seating there in atlist45 min near of the cash counter one manager is standing there his name i seen his name plate but not clearly like something muslim name but he have wear a batch of shift manager he is using a abousing word with his staff this is not a problem but we seating with a family my child is there and he asking me papa what's mean by which is using ur manager with employee and that sound of word it's loud and clear after that we suddenly moving back before of that me and my family visit only dominos store after that we can't decide that where we going in next resturant living are loving pizza i'm write that because of that take action of that manager
                Aug 13, 2020

I had ordered to Domino's Pizza through the online portal on 10/7/2011 5:09:06 PM. The order was worth INR 320 and i payed through my Debit card online. My order was confirmed and i received message that the items will be delivered by NIGDI the outlet of Domino's Pizza. . About after half an hour, the outlet called again asking for instruction on delivery address. When i explained the address, they said they cannot deliver in my address. I said that i didnt know about that as the outlet was selected by the portal, not by me...after i registered my delivery address on the site. As they said they cannot deliver, i asked them to cancel the order and refund the money to my account. The representative said they'd do that. But the money has never been refunded.

Order details
                  Order Number :
                  85 Time of Order :
                  10/7/2011 5:09:06 PM Final Total :
                  320.62 Payment Type :
                  credit Trace No. :
                  dc-1d183bb9

DOMINO — ripped off

Avoid this place!!! It has nothing to do with pizza and they should not be allowed to carry domino s name. I order a large pizza, paid for and I received a medium one. When I complain I got some silly excuses saying that only medium version was available for that particular pizza (just a normal pepperoni). So why the online option available and charged for a large?????? The tomato sauce used must have gone off and tasted horrible. A total ripp off shame on you. Contacting my bank and reporting as a fraud!!!
                  they also ripped me off... charged me 278Rs, order was never delivered...
                  dominos sucks... hate you dominos

refund of failed transaction

sir, i ordered pizza online three times PAYMENT deducted my account 1065 rs but message come your transaction is failure please try again so please refund my amount as soon.

I got jute threads in my pack

On 02nd nov, , 2014, I placed on order at Domino's pizza for home delivery. When I tore the chilli flakes wrapper, I found thread of jute from inside. It was ridiculous

Payment successful but order not placed

Made an online order from Dwarka sector 20 dominos.
                  The payment was successful but the order was not placed. Reference number

Bill desk order #FPT[protected]
                  Date :27th may 21:56

Domino's Pizza — Delivery after 90 minutes

I ordered a medium Pizza, Garlic Bread, Cheesy Dip and Choco-Lava cake from Dominos, DLF Cyber City Area, Gachibowli, Hyderabad at 11.44 am on 7th October.

Nothing arrived in 40 minutes, I called the outlet who then called back after 10 minutes to inform that the delivery boy met with an accident and the order got spoilt and will be delivered afresh in 20 minutes.

My order was finally delivered around 1.10 pm.br...

Hi my name is smitha prashanth, we had ordered pizza today (cheesy burst mexican green wave and garlic bread portions along with cake) at 6.59pm. Order number 159 we got our delivery from 4th phase jp nagar in 30 mins and the guy left. i asked for the correct one at 7.15pm, which is 10 mins after we got the pizza and its 9.13pm now and we are yet to receive one!! however we tried calling dominos hotline number around 8.30pm, ivr will redirect us to the location we had first selected nobody answered the call. Second time we called the dominos hotline and pressed 1 to get customer service, when i told i had a complaint, they suggested i talk to manager, i requested for a conference, first time they disconnected the call again and next time i reached the jp nagar dominos, i called manager. Manager could barely understand what i was trying explain. i said i would return the pizza back and would need the refund if you wouldnt deliver it in next 10 mins, manager said we will prepare new one and send it in 6 mins. 6 mins became 16 and then 30 mins.. we got our pizza at 9.30pm.

For the first time we realized our value as their regular customers. They are very bad at service!!!!
                    Aug 13, 2020

I had paid the money but they had delivered pizza on time they took 2. hr t deliver the same.

Not to take any pizza from Dominos pizza.
                      Ankit...

This email is just to let you and my friends know how poor your service is according to me and not to put your brand down.

I am copying few of my friends in cc to tell them what i think about Dominos.

Today was the first time i ordered Dominos Pizza and I found your service VERY VERY POOR. Poor service is an understatement according to me.

I ordered pizza from one of your outlets in Bangalore at 4:00 PM today they promised me delivery within 30 mins. I have still not got a delivery from you guys. I spoke to a guy called Sashi (Dominos Employee ) - +91 [protected] for atleast 5 times and he promised delivery. I did not get a call or delivery or anything from you guys.

Is this what you committ on Adverds (its been 2 hrs) ??? and I haven't got the pizza or any call of response from you.
                      This is completely contradictory to what I see in your Adverts on TV.

I called from my number - [protected] and [protected]

Ram
                      Aug 13, 2020

Today at 7:35 pm I ordered (carry out) one medium size Mexican Green Wave Pizza at Domino's Pizza, Golden Enclave, 2nd Mile, Sevok Road, Siliguri. Just after handing over the money, I came to know about the Domino's Anniversary Celebration offer 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free'. I asked Mr. Jagat (counter boy) to avail the offer. He denied and argued very roughly with me along with Mr. Biswajit (other counter boy).

My question is : is this offer for all or I have to produce the coupon to avail. No such condition is given.

A Ghosh.
                        Siliguri
                        West Bengal.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I had placed an order for a pizza from dominos pizza k star mall chembur branch and found cockroaches in the box...
                          That branch has seriously lost it's quality...