[Resolved] Domino's Pizza — payment deducted order not placed

Agra, Uttar Pradesh, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 nikhil paliwal on May 5, 2018
I place an order today amounting to 628. The money gets deducted from the mobile wallet but the order is never placed. Payment was done through free charge wallet. On calling the serving store, they tell me that the order is not received and they cannot help.

Email: [email protected]
Mobile-[protected]
Transaction amount - rs 628
Transaction date: 4 may 2018, fri, 8.32 pm
Transaction id: y9qgirgpienhkt_[protected]_1

payment deducted order not placed
payment deducted order not placed
Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2018
thanks a lot i have the refund in my free charge wallet .

[May 05, 2018] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nikhil paliwal, May 05, 2018
I place an order today amounting to 628. The money gets deducted from the mobile wallet but the order is never placed. Payment was done through free charge wallet. According to domino store my order is not received. I have mailed to [email protected] but haven't got any confirmation or complaint number reference from their side. I need help to get my amount refund. Here are the details -

Email: [email protected]
Mobile-[protected]
Transaction amount - rs 628
Transaction date: 4 may 2018, fri, 8.32 pm
Transaction id: y9qgirgpienhkt_[protected]_1

Comments

thanks a lot i have the refund in my free charge wallet .
Preordered 14 pizza for delivery at 4.30.. ordering time was 3.30. not received pizza till 5.30.. office time was over at 5.30. so we left. I will never order pizza again from dominozz.
Dear sir i am vist to dominos pizza in indarpuri bhel bhopal custmer excecutive not respouns and manger complains not responuns to me

Please action agant to branch .

Regard

Ramanand lohiya
Mobile [protected]
I order pizza from Domino's
After 1 our no confirmation and lot of follow up in toll free no. Domino's told me order not showing however I paid payment of RS 466.
Still I should wait for pizza.

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - payment deducted order not placed