Dotzot — kurta

DheerajMittal on Oct 15, 2018
Sir ek to Color vo nhi h Jo Mene order keya or size bahut Jada large h, sir kya aap photo kuch Dekha te aur product aur kuch bejte ho kuke Jo Mene kurto ke pic dek ke order keya tha vo ese to nhi the ye bilkul bekar h mujhe ye vapes karne h aur Color red, blue or size short and Jo pic me dekhe the vese he chaheye aur sir plzz jaldi karyega order no h [protected]

kurta
kurta

[Oct 16, 2018] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by DheerajMittal, Oct 15, 2018
Jes kurto ke pic Mene de h mujhe vese he chahey
DotZot Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2018
Dear Dheeraj Mittal

With the limited information which can be viewed in your email.

However, even if you require to return a product if it is delivered by us, we would require instructions from the shipper.

Therefore we request you to contact your shipper for further assistance.

Sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir / mam
Plzz tell me a return policy information of product combo kurta
Waste... All are waste.. Wrong shirts delivered.. I want to return.. All are half.. I ordered full.. AMD check. S. I want return return... Immediately.. M I want sure return waste products.. All waste shirts. I hate this. Please make my money return or change .
I ordered the mi 3 band and received the damaged and not working product I want to return it and get the refund
So worst service and bad qualty and damaged item which I have received and i have order 25days before and today I am recived which is bad one so please check and revert me if any possible

2nd Floor, No.2, Victoria Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047