DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

Fax:
+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Cell phone booked on[protected] at Anakapalli, Srikakulam Dist., Andhra Pradesh, To Rajampet, Kadapa Dist., Andhra Pradesh, was not delivered up to now.

Take necessary actions to recovery of the cell phone or compensation.

Thanking you Sir,

yours,

Hello Sir,

My name is Gaurav Singh. I have sent a courier thourgh DTDC courier on[protected] from
    Indirapuram...

improper delivery-----speaking rudely to the customers.

A service letter of mine from my previous office(world vision india) from chennai has been sent to me addressed (guntur) by the consigment no C28578934 .But the letter did not reach me at all . The letter was posted on june 12/2010.But there is no response from the local DTDC offices in both the places ,they are guntur and vijayawada.

The people or the DTDC bearers Mr.M.Ramu([protected]) Who belongs to the guntur DTDC branch has spoken very rudely as if it was he who is owning the company . According to him " i have nothing to do with the name of the person to whom i should deliver, but only about the door number "

Another person named Mr. Naveen([protected]) who belongs to the vijaywada DTDC branch told he will surely help us in the matter ,but thus far there was no response from him.

We are still waiting for the receipt of our letter ,anticipating your immediate action to deliver the same

Sincerely,
    Bhushanam
    Aug 13, 2020

I had sent the courier from Andheri destined for Vashi on 20th July, 2010. But the courier was not delivered till 26th July,...
      Dear sir/mam,

I got very annoyed with the postal services of DTDC courier company. They delayed my packet and...

This is second time I got frustrated using DTDC courier service. I Couriered my some urgent documents from Ghaziabad (UP) to Bareilly (UP) on 14th July. As per Ghaziabad courier service, it was delivered to Bareilly on 15th. Today is 23rd July and Bareilly's courier service called up on 19th and asked to collect the courier from his office. You can see, he took 4 days to inform us that our courier has been reached. And the burst part is that he is asking to collect it from his office. Courier is still with him and he didn't deliver at given address yet.

This has been happened second time with me and I would say to black list that Bareilly's DTDC Courier service.

Your early response will be appreciated.

My cell Number: (91) [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

Kindly verify yourPlus Features statement in the website with the below mentioned tracking details....The items in te consignment is a very urgent medical equipment...Because of this delay I lost Rs.120000/-....

Plus Features
        » Assured Next Business Day delivery *
        » 100% Money Back Guarantee if not delivered within committed delivery period.*
        » Tamper-proof Security Pouch, SMS/Email alerts
        * Next Business Day Delivery means any consignment picked up on day one will be delivered on day two barring unforeseen circumstances (including force majeure) and provided that day of delivery does not fall on a Sunday, public holiday or any local holiday at the destination city

Tracking Details:

Status: IN TRANSIT
        For: ANGAMALY, 683550

Additional Details... Z13608794

Date From --» To Status

Mon, Jul 19, 2010 JHANDEWALAN BRANCH, DELHI NORTH T/S, DELHI Dispatched via Manifest # Z2388998

Tue, Jul 20, 2010 DELHI APEX, DELHI COCHIN APEX, COCHIN Dispatched via Manifest # Z2362034

Wed, Jul 21, 2010 NORTHERN RO, DELHI COCHIN APEX, COCHIN Received via Manifest # Z2362034

Thu, Jul 22, 2010 COCHIN APEX, COCHIN ALWAYE SUB BRANCH, ALWAYE Dispatched via Manifest # O4585656

Spares for Biomedical Equipment — Courier status undelivered

I want to register a compliant that our Consignment no.[protected] is lying at your Sakinaka Office since 21/08/08. which should have been delivered till date as our firm is situated at Chandivali & the delay is of 5 days as today it is 26/08/08.

Rgds
        Priya

This is regarding deffiency of service on part of DTDC in delivering a consignment as promised in their Service Level agreement....

DTDC — Parcel not received [Resolved]

my consignment no A18361364 sent from rajkot on 11th june 2010 to chennai, still not received until 12th july 2010; contains...

DTDC — non delivery of shipment [Resolved]

1. I am an Indian Air Force officer posted at Utarlai, near Barmer, Rajasthan.
          2. I had sent my very important...
          Dear Sir
          My courier has dispatch via DTDC Courier & Cargo from New Ashok Nagar, Delhi-96, for delivery of Om sai...

DEAR SIR
          MY PARENT BOOKED SOME WEDDING CARD BY DTDC CORIER,A/C TO COMPANY NORMS IT WILL DELIVERED TO ME ON 26 TH JUNE,BUT IT IS NOT DELIVERED TO ME TILL TODAY. IT IS VERY URGENT DOCUMENT 4 ME.

SO,I REQUEST U TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION ON THIS COMPANY.
          RAJESH KUMAR
          Aug 13, 2020

I am Susanta kumar pradhan, applied the passport before 3 months my file no is-BHUA00883110 and stii the police verifcation is pending. I need the passport very urgently.

Please do the needful.

Yours faithfully,
            sushant kumar pradhan
            Aug 13, 2020

Sir, I am residing at UTTARLAI in BARMER district of RAJASTHAN. My brother had sent a parcel for me from CALICT, Kerala through...
              hello sir,
              iam chandan singh.from gr noida. i made a courier from gr noida to ramgarh distric jharkhand.on 7th june...

I have sent gift coupons worth Rs. 4000, of which only coupon worth Rs.1250/- was delivered. I realized that the staplered pins were opened up , celotype has also been opened carefully. I see pin hooks empty, letters in the address being removed because the celotype was removed by someone in between.

There is no proper response from the courier service. I feel sick about calling DTDC often and checking what happened to the rest of the coupons. I don’t want others to get cheated the same way as I was.

I would like to say, DTDC service is not trust worthy.

I sent a courier to Singapore through Dtdc on 13 May 2010 and it has not been delivered yet...

I have sent a very imporatant courier on 27th May from Pune to Patna, I have been told that it will be deilivered on 31st May.

Today is 8th June but my courier is NOT yet delivered, this is very critical for me, I have posted some materail which is require to be delivered latest by 2nd or 3rd june.

I might loose complete six month becasue of this, I haven't use speed post as it genearlly take 4-5 days.

I am able to track online my consignment, but NO updates on that, keep sending emails to variours officess of DTDC but no response, tried calling pune and patna phone numbers no boday is picking up the phones.

Not sure what should I do, my consignment is P12792966, see if you can help me on this.

Dinesh
                Aug 13, 2020
                CONSIGNMENT NO Z93405325 BOOKED ON 25 JULY 2009 AT LUDHIANA CENTRE OF DTDC NOT DELIVERED AT DELHI STATION TILL 7.08.2009
                LOCAL FRANCHISE AT JANAK PURI NOT COOPERATIVE.

DTDC Courier Services — consignment not delivered

I sent my courier dated 15th Jan 2010 from Bangalore to Durg (CHHATISGARH).But yet it is not deleverd(20th Jan 2010).And as per the company policey it is being deliverd within three days. So in that case what can i do please do needful as possible. It carried very important set of docs and was important for bank loan processing, i paid 90rs for that and irresponsible guy stopped taking my calls, his no. is [protected].

Sandeep

sent courier material through dtdc docket no D02875083 to hyderabad & goods were damaged when it reached hyderabad from bangalore & they have also lost the original invoice of the goods,they are not bothered to reply or compensate for my loss of around rs.7500
                  FROM
                  SANJIVSHARMA
                  MOBILE [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Hi, I am Nilesh and I was send a parcel with docket no. D18366073.I was received in broken state.The goods cost was rs 4600 and was charged rs 630 for delivery of product.What is the remedy for this? my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com

I have sent a parcel by DTDCcourier service from Kolkata to Ranchi on 19th May. The total weight of my parcel (11kg+5kg) was 16 Kg in two different boxes and my consignment No.- D02920298 but my consignee has received only one box (5kg) . When I contacted to DTDC people Ranchi (Mr. Ramesh – [protected]) who had delivered the parcel to my consignee, regarding this matter- He told me that he had received only one box which had delivered.
                    So I request you to do the needful to deliverer the missing parcel as early as possible.

Feel free to call back

Thanking you.

Sachidanand Singh
                    Ind. Distributor of Herbalife.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd. — MISSING PARCEL

I SENT A TCL 10MP DIGITAL CAMCORDER TO COMPACT INTERNATIONAL ,H.O. 246,LAXMI PLAZA, SAB TV LANE, NEW LINK RD. ANDHERI (W) MUMBAI-400053. FOR REPAIRING THROUGH DTDC. BUT THE RECIPT OF THE SAME OF CONSIGNEE HAS NOT GIVEN TO ME SO FAR