DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 24, 2022

File a complaint to DTDC Courier & Cargo

Having problems with DTDC Courier & Cargo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DTDC Courier & Cargo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DTDC Courier & Cargo

DTDC Courier & Cargo Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

DTDC Courier & Cargo reviews & complaints page 550

Hi, I had sent a courier from khardi, Pune to Amrisar(Tarn Taran) on 14/4/09, A brand new shirt, 1 kg kaju, handkerchiefs and socks are missing from the courier. I had sent that to my brother for his B'day. So, I complaint to DTDC and nothing happened last 20 days. consignment no: P10267459.
I did the same mistake again by sending the courier again through them within 10 days, Just wanted to send the gift to my brother. Again the New shirt, dryfruits and 1 ladies suit were missing. consignment no: D01030579

Please guide me how to proceed.
Aug 13, 2020
Hi, I had sent a courier from Patiala to Australia (Melbourne), A brand new Bresslet is missing from the courier. I had sent that to my Fiance. So, I complaint to DTDC and nothing happened last 50 days. consignment no:[protected].
I Have already following up with Mr S.P Singh (Courier Agency Incharge) from last 50 days but till date no resolution has been provided for the said case.Plz take necessary action for the same or it is leading to take legal action against Courier Company.

DTDC Courier Service — Non-Delivery/Non-Returning of Consignment

I booked a consignment at 2.30 p.m. on Saturday the 14th March at DTDC AS Rao Nagar office. It was addressed to Mr.R.Milton Rolux, Ambasamudram - 627491. The receipt number is: H58205932. When I asked about the delivery date, I was told that it will reach the addressee by Tuesday the 17th March- latest by the evening. But it has not reached the addressee and later I came to know that they have closed their office there. I was not informed...

I had send a personal consignment containing a PC (1 PC Monitor+ 1 CPU) through DTDC having Courier No. B49932550 on[protected] from Bangalore to Dimapur(Nagaland) to my friend .I was charged Rs 2000 for the same. At the time of dispatch DTDC has assured me that the consignment would reach the consignee safely. The consignment reached the consignee on 13 December 2008 but to the recipient horror it was completely damaged. The monitor was broken in one two places and the CPU was completely damaged .The recipient at Dimapur declined to receive the CPU because it was completely damaged and asked the DTDC office at Dimapur to either repair it or give compensation.
    On the next day I contacted the DTDC office and lodged my complaint. At that time they has assured me that some action will be taken .But after that whenever I called them the response was pretty bad. Most of the time when I called from my mobile, upon seeing my number they would not pick up my call. And whenever by luck they happen to respond to my call they use to say they are working on the case .I was completely frustrated with the attitude of DTDC’s officials.
    With those false assurances three months passed and finally one day upon pressing them to tell me in black and white about the outcome of my complaint, the person who was handling the case Mr. Mohan told me that since my PC was not brand it will be difficult to provide any compensation. I was totally shocked to hear that because I have wasted so much of my time and money to communicate with DTDC regarding my complaint. Unnecessarily I suffered.
    It’s been almost five months now and I have not received any sort of compensation. And on top of that they wasted my time giving false assurances.
    With this complaint I hope ComsumerComplaints will provide me with some assistance so that I can get justice.
    I HAVE MAILED ONE VERY URGENT LETTER(CN-- P[protected]ON 01/02/2011 AT 5 PM
    FROM WAI, SATARA BUT IT IS LOST AND NO ONE IS GIVING ME REPLY ABOUT IT PROPERLY.
    BUT ONLINE SYSTEM IT IS SHOWN IN TRANSIT.
    SINCE LAST TWO DAYS I AM CONTINUOUSLY TELEPHONING VARIOUS REPRESENTATIVES OF DTDC BUT NO AVAIL.
    NOW I WANT IMMEDIATE COMPENSATION FOR THAT LETTER FOR WHICH I HAVE LOST A LOT IN MY BUSINESS.

THANKS,

BISWAJIT RAY

DTDC Courier Service — Courier guy did not call the consignee

Hi All,

I had ordered a product from eBay to be delivered to my brother in Ahmedabad. I ordered it on April 6th. The shipper from Delhi sent the product on April 8th by DTDC (Order number - Z****6032). This courier reached Ahmedabad on April 9th, and the courier guy took the packet to my brother's hostel but my brother was attending his classes at that time. The warden asked the guy to come later on. This courier guy...

I have booked my consignment of documents containing medical test reports in original for pre-employment requisite of Tata power Mumbai on 18.04.2009 vide consignment note No. K34086635 from KF010/Mullick Bazar Kolkata franchieses.
      But till today (23.04.2009) evening same was not delivered to the destination after repeated follow-up with their VIP road Kolkata office. The address and mobile no. of destination is given correctly.
      Sir, my employment in Tata power is depends on receiving of those medical test reports as informed by the Tata power. If this consignment fails to reach within few days to them my chance of employment will be treated cancelled which will be a big loss to me in few lacs of rupees.
      I would request you to take necessary acrion against DTDC for delivering the document within day or two. Otherwise I may loose job opurtunity in Tata power.
      I am attaching tracking reports on dierent dates and my request for delivery as referance.

Sujay Kumar Das

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd — Non-delivery of document

Sujay Kumar Das
      I have booked my consignment of containing cheque on 19.112009 vide consignment note No. Z02296290/ Through Lucky Enterprises Shop No-2 Delhi Road opposit Pump Bawana Delhi -110039, Franchise of DTDC.The same has not been delivered to the destination The address of destination is given correctly which is mentioned here again for your refrence that is Udantika Manav Sewa Sanstha A-108 Jhilmil Colony Near Vivek Vihar Ph-II Shahadra Delhi.
      I would request you to take necessary acrion against DTDC for Non Delivery the document to the above mentioned address.

Gulsan Juneja
      Sorry but i gave the right address and Tel contact number to the company and now my so much important documents are sended somewhere else!!!I cant even reach someone here i Germany and i neeed those papaers
      respected sir we have received tata power medical test letter there is test like sonography test but that is not completly specified pleas secify that

We had sent email to their ID, but the mail came back with comments as pasted below :

This is the mail delivery agent at messagelabs.com.
        I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<css.[protected]@dtdc.com>:
        220.227.176.199 does not like recipient.
        Remote host said: 554 Mailaddress is administratively disabled. (#5.2.1)

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <[protected]@mayfairoverseas.com>

The Chairman Mr. Chakraborty seems to be still sleeping like KUMBH KARNA !!!

Another SATYAM is there friends.My suggestion:

Always pass on your complaints to their so called International offices :

[protected]@dtdc.com at New York office
        [protected]@btconnect.com : UK office
        [protected]@4px.cc : Hong Kong office
        [protected]@networkcourier.com.sg : Singapore

They must be exposed to all their associates and those people must leave them.This Company MUST close for ever.

This is the 3rd time we have been trapped.

Our staff made a mistake by giving DTDC a courier from Ludhiana for Delhi on 15th of April.This was a set o[censored]rgent sample for our buyers and the height of efficiency we have shown has really impressed them and they have decided to shut their doors on us !!!

We have been trying to call all avauilable numbers, but hardly could talk to any person.Your local staff at Ludhiana are simply a bunch of dummys who know nothing.

We just had a talk with some Mr. Shahid at 011.30582000 and he gave us a great update. Same what we could see on the net !!! Dont know what these people are doing then if net is doing what they have to do.He was very kind to be efficient enough to inform us that when he comes to office tomorrow morning, he will oblige us by passing on the complaint to someone as efficient as him perhaps and then he shall TRY to update us by 3.00 p.m.He had no way to contact anybody on your internal contact system, which I doubt if exists at all.

Strangely enough there are no grievances cell numbers anywhere while it is mendatory.We could find this email after great hunt.

What a feather in your cap Mr.Subhasish Chakraborty !!
          A Gold Medalist from Calcutta University, who revolutionized the Courier Industry in India by introducing the Franchisee concept and making it a success story by registering exponential revenue growths besides creating the country's largest courier network.!!!

If you dare please pass this on to him too so that he knows whats happening at ground level.

I HAVE BOOKED A PARCEL(A GIFT)(SAMEER KOYA, H[protected] ON 20APRIL 2009 AT DIAMOND PARK FRANCHISE, VISAKHAPATANAM(AP) TO RAIGARH (C.G), PINCODE: 496001, ON THE CONDITION THAT THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED ON 23 APRIL 2009, I HAVE CHECKED THE PINCODE OF THAT AREA AND ALSO I WROTE THE NAME OF THE STATE AND PLACE CLEARLY, I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE ROUTE TO BE VIA KORBA LINK EXPRESS WHICH IS A DAILY TRAIN FROM VISAKHAPATNAM AROUND 7 PM IN THE EVENING, REACHES RAIPUR BY 7 AM THE NEXT DAY AND FROM THERE 2 HOURS IS RAIGARH.TODAY ON 22 APRIL I HAVE TRACED THE DETAILS ON THE INTERNET AND THE ROUTE WAS FROM HYDERABAD, NOT YET REACHED NAGPUR...THEN I MADE A CALL AT THE BOOKING OFFICE (PHONE[protected], 2794815) TO ENQUIRE, THE REPLY WAS THAT, , , THEY BOOKED IT COORECTLY BUT PROBLEM WITH THE MAIN OFFICE. I CALLED UP THE MAIN OFFICE, DTDC VISAKHAPATNAM (PHONE[protected], MR. RAJU), WHERE I HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INFORMED THAT, THE BOOKING PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN ME WRONG INFORMATION, , THEY HAVE NO CONNECTIVITY VIA KORBA LINK EXPRESS AND THE COURIER WILL DELAY, , , , THEY DID NOT PROVIDE ME WITH THE DATE OF DELIVERY, , , , (AS TO WHEN THEY WILL BE DELIVERED).WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT I NEED IT ON 23 APRIL, , , AND WHAT ACTION AND ON WHOM I SHOULD TAKE, , , THE ANSWER FROM MR.S. RAJU WAS ...YOU HAVE TO SUFFER, , , YOU ARE LEFT WITH NO ALTERNATIVE.

I WANT TO TAKE ACTION ON DTDC AS ITS THE THIRD TIME THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO ME.THEY ACTUALLY DONT READ THE ADDRESS PROPERLY..I WANT TO TEACH THEM A LESSON
            i really appricate u because i also suffer thid type of problem

Hi Sir/Ma'm,

I was working with IBM Daksh & was waiting for the experience letter which was not received from very long. I sent the mail to the HR Dept. & revert was that they sent the experience letter by DTDC Courier & the same was sent back as my address was not traceable. I requested them to resent the same again, they sent it on 25th of March '09. When I hasn't received the letter from long I mailed them back for the status. They reverted that it was sent again by DTDC Courier with the Ticket No. #Z86553322. I call up at "[protected]" the contact no. of DTDC Courier Office, Hanuman Chownk, Gurdaspur, I had words with Mr. Sharma, he communicated that they don't have the services for my village & he transfer the call to his subordinate, I gave him the Ticket No. to confirm the status of letter & he requested me to call back in 10min. I called up again the revert was that they sent back the letter as not able to trace me. I asked them that why they don't called me on my contact number which was mentioned on the Courier. He said "Rajinder Singh {Post Man}, " had called up at the number, I said that I have not received any call from your dept. they said they called up & the number were not reaciable. I said, I have mentioened 2 mobile numbers & both were approachable, one is in Gurdaspur & second is in Mohali. They said they don't bother for the same & I can complaint of the same if I want to.

So, kindly check the services as I was not at all looking for such services or, revert from any company & let me know the action taken against the same.

For any clarity or, confirmation please call me at :-

Manpreet Singh,
              +91-[protected]
              docket no.z[protected]th july).
              i m very sorry to say that still both of envelops haven't reach in particular address.
              thanks...
              OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD ( KOLKATA RO) IS MOST THIRD CLASS COURIER IN THE WORLD.REQUEST TO ALL THE PERSON PLEASE DON`T BOOKED ANY DOX IN THIS COURIER.
              THE PERSON MR. MANOJ (DOX DEPARTMENT) IS MOST CHITTER.

miss my courier

i was booked my courier in 19.2.2015 from kalkaji branch to benglore. But it was not recieved by them.my docket no.z46573445.

Missing of Document from the Parcell

5 bunch of original document sent to dehli vide docket no.K74164989 dt. 15/10/2014 which was delivered on 18/10/2014. Out of 5, 1 bunch of original document missing from the parcell.

DTDC Courier — The content in the parcel was stolen

I had sent a gift item to my friend through DTDC courier. The parcel was sent from Bangalore to Chennai. It was delivered the very next day but the content inside the parcel was stolen. They had removed the content and dumped with papers and delivered the parcel. This is absolutely disgusting. If this is the case, how can we trust and send the parcels via couriers. I have raised a complaint in DTDC but not sure whether they will find the...

pl treat this is my last reminder as there is no responce from your office till date on the subject, even though your Mr Shardul Shah, OPeration Mahager-Pune confirmed me that by 7th April I will get my claims.

I am forwarding this mail to media as well consumer redressal forum.

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:03:36 +0530 wrote
                > REMINDER 6
                > Dear Mr Debu
                > PLS RESOLVE AS YOU HAVE TOLD TO DO THE SO AS YOU CAN VERY WELL ANALYSE THE PATHETIC SITUATION OF FOLLOW-UP WITH DTDC .
                >HOPING FOR A CONCRETE AND POSITIVE SOLUTION FROM YOU
                >RGDS
                >On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 RAHUL BHARDWAJ wrote :
                >>THERE IS NO RESPONCE FROM YOUR PUNE OFFICE, MR PRASAD SEEMS TO BE TO BUSY AND DOESNOT BOTHER TO PIK THE CALLS NOR RESPONDE TO THE MESSAGES LEFT AT HIS OFFICE.
                >>PLS SORT OUT MY ISSUES OR ELSE I HAVE TO TAKE STRICT STEPS FOR SPEEDY REDRESSAL
                >>RGDS
                >>On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:20:26 +0530 wrote
                >> >REMINDER 5
                >> >On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:57:56 +0530 wrote
                >> >>Dear Mr.Prasad,
                >> >>
                >> >>Please refer to the below mail from customer & do the needful
                >> >>Regards
                >> >>REMINDER - 4
                >> >>On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 11:29:15 +0530 wrote
                >> >>>Dear Sir,
                >> >>>
                >> >>>We are in receipt of you mail & noted the contents
                >> >>>
                >> >>>We would like to inform you that your claim has been approved from
                >> >>>Corporate office and informed to the concerned Pune claims incharge to
                >> >>>process the same.
                >> >>>
                >> >>>We would request you to contact Mr.Prasad CSS Officer at Pune.
                >> >>>
                >> >>>Assuring our quality services at all times and requesting your patronage
                >> >>>always.
                >> >>>> REMINDER 2
                >> >>>>On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 PRASAD//CSS OFFICER wrote :
                >> >>>> >Dear Mr.Pramod
                >> >>>> >
                >> >>>> >Can u pls update us the present status .?
                >> >>>> >Prasad
                >> >>>> >-----Original Message-----
                >> >>>> > From: RAHUL BHARDWAJ [mailto:[protected]@rediffmail.com]
                >> >>>> >Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:26 AM
                >> >>>> >To: [protected]@dtdc.com
                >> >>>> >Cc: css.[protected]@dtdc.com; [protected]@vsnl.com; [protected]@dtdc.com
                >> >>>> >Subject: Fw: Re: consignment lost complaint-urgent
                >> >>>> >REMINDER -1
                >> >>>> >Note: Forwarded message attached
                >> >>>> >-- Original Message --
                >> >>>> >
                >> >>>> > From: "RAHUL BHARDWAJ"
                >> >>>> >To: [protected]@dtdc.com
                >> >>>> >Cc: css.[protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@vsnl.com, [protected]@dtdc.com
                >> >>>> >Subject: Re: consignment lost complaint-urgent
                >> >>>> ><
                >> >>>http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/sign
                >> >>>>ature-home.htm/[protected]@Middle5/2685457_2668337/2671897/1?PAR...
                >> >>>> >S_QUERY=null> Tata Tea
                >> >>>> >______________________________________________________________________
                >> >>>> >This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
                >> >>>> >______________________________________________________________________
                >> >>>> >This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
                >> >>>> >For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
                >> >>>> > Dear Mr Prasad
                >> >>>> > I have been following up with your local DTDC rep Mr Satish rgd the
                >> >>>claim of my lost consingement since last 2.5 months and the reply i am
                >> >>>getting is that the Co. CEO was on tour so it will be cleared once he is
                >> >>>back, I dont know if Co. can afford such a long time gap of CEO presence
                >> >>>in the HO.
                >> >>>> >
                >> >>>> >Pls update me rgd the latest of my proceedings in the claim and give
                >> >>>the clear date of clearance.
                >> >>>> >
                >> >>>> >Expecting a reply from you ASAP.
                >> >>>> >Rgds
                >> >>>> > >Customer Care department
                >> >>>> > >DTDC,
                >> >>>> > >Bangalore
                >> >>>> > >
                >> >>>> > >Sub: Consignment delay/lost.
                >> >>>> > >Dear Sir
                >> >>>> > >
                >> >>>> > >We have used your courier services to parcel one consignment (CN No.
                >> >>>P08880705 Dt 15th Sep 08) from one of your franchisee in Pune on 15th Sep
                >> >>>08. Till date it is not received at the destination after our repeated
                >> >>>follow-ups and reminders.
                >> >>>> > >We have spoken to your call centre, your local representatives. But
                >> >>>no body gave proper replies .Also we have registered complaint at your
                >> >>>official website with ref. no. CFD 0017477 dt 29th Sep 08, and put the
                >> >>>feedback also with ref no. FDB 0015519 dt 29th Sep 08. Still there is no
                >> >>>response from your side.
                >> >>>> > >This is the reminder letter to you again and I expect the
                >> >>>acknowledgement for the same at least, or else we have to go legal as per
                >> >>>Indian Postal Law.
                >> >>>> > >
                >> >>>> > >Pls revert ASAP.
                >> >>>> > >Rgds
                >> >>>> > >Rahul Bhardwaj
                >> >>>> > >[protected]/04630, [protected]

TATA TEA LTD — CONSIGNMENT NOT YET RECEIVED AFTER 20 DAYS

One envelop was send from iNDORE on 28TH JUNE 2008, docket no. M34817908, but was not received up to 18TH JULY 2008. This was a usual practice of DTDC. I we enquired with our local offices they are not replaying correctly. What type of service is this and dtdc claims that they are the best service provider.
                my corrier was lost in pune pimpari branch.
                doket no-Z91176049
                correr cost arround 8000Rs
                Below courier is not delivered to my address and tracking details says it has been delivered.

Tracking number : Z48111482

This is not the first time last Time ( tracking number : B[protected] it same happened and IN Delhi Laxmi Nagar office had to complaint a Police FIR for lost of assignment.

This time I dont want to bear it...Coordinate with your courier company and get it done. I want my consignment ASAP.

Mandeep Bhatia
                Consignment number : F08861859 was booked on 15 June 2015 in BHOPAL.
                The destination was Srinagar J&amp;K . It reached Srinagar office on 20th according to tracking details. I went to office 4 times till now and they are giving me lame excuse that we lost it and we need to search for it. In fact one of the officials shouted on me to leave . We cannot search it and forget it now. It was holding rare plants worth Rs 4000 . I want the same amount from DTDC as reimbursement to my loss. And now it has been 20 days so far and now news yet. It would be 100% in bad condition now. So reimburse the same amount to me now

One courier (Consignment No. -K[protected] was sent to me from Barrackpore to Baroda on 9th of April and I have not received it till today i.e., 16th of April. Whenever enquired it is informed from the Baroda Office (Phone[protected] that the courier has not reached to Ahmedabad, after which it will be delivered to Baroda.Whereas from Barrackpore Office they are saying it has already reached Baroda.After paying so much for the courier, it is complete harassment on our part.
                  One Document sent to Kerala in the name of Mr. R. Rangabashiam, TEC Co. Ltd., Cordial Centre, TC/1220, Maruthan kuzhi, Kanjirampara-PO., Trivandrum - 695030. From Agra Super Vide Shipment. No.Z 93725793. Dated 20/08/2009. Till it is pending to delivery. Please take action to speedy delivery.
                  Thanking You,
                  Regards.

This is regards with DTDC Courier Service Company.

Details:
                    I have sent 66 kg of parcel from Bangalore[Pin-560083] to Durgapur[713216] on 20th Feb 2009 through DTDC .

No Of Parcel : 5 pcs
                    Weight : 66 Kg
                    Content: Domestic Product
                    2 Bag Of Clothes
                    1 CPU (Desktop Computer)
                    1 Multimedia Computer Speaker
                    1 Box of Books
                    Courier No. B51360415

After few days I found the parcels are not reached even still now I didn't receive anything.
                    When I contact them they informed that DTDC cargo has been seized by Sail Tax Department Of Kolkata WB.

I conformed that all the valuables are Domestic and Bill Included (Speaker) and packed by DTDC after Security Checked.

2 weeks back I found 4 parcels are reached my hometown branch where all 4 parcel missing 1 .2 Kg of valuable from each.

There is no proof of Security Checked Tag By Sail Tax and when I contact DC Of WB Govt Sail Tax Dept, he clearly mentioned that without security checked tag parcels never been cleared by Sail Tax Dept.

1 parcel contain Multimedia Speaker (Domestic Product with Bill inside Made In Delhi) missing and confirmed that it was seized by Sail Tax.

After confirming from DC Of Sail Tax I have sent Rs.600.0/- only as fine through DTDC.
                    Unfortunately DTDC not submited the fine amount and still the Speaker seized.

I didn't receive any parcels still now where the Courier Charges is Rs.4000.0/- paid to Bangalore Main Branch office.

Now no body responding from DTDC and not ready to take any action, simply wasting time.

Please let me know what I can do in this case where Money value of missing parcel is more than Rs.20, 000/- ; and DTDC replied back that I haven't any proof of money value of the entire parcels.

Definition of the entire courier not taken by Bangalore branch as they assured me that there is no problem with the contents of the courier.

Kindly help me out to get back all of my 5 packages including everything.

ABHISHEK SAHA
                    1/5, COMMERCIAL ESTATE, CITYCENTRE
                    DURGAPUR,
                    PIN-713216[W.B]

MOB.[protected]
                    Date: 28/01/2010

Still DTDC on same attitude as they don't know, I have received all 6 packages but the two of them is empty,
                    No idea what to do ?

WORST COURIER SERVICE : DTDC
                      Sent a high priority documents by DTDC, Bhubaneswar - 751 006 ( Unique Travels, Hotel Rajdhani Complex, Cuttack Road, Bhubaneswar) on 3rd Apr 09 to Singapore . Was Confirmed by Mr. G.B Mallik (the Owner) that courier will be delivered on 4th evening/not later than 5th morning.

Documents not delivered till 9th Apr 09 .

I missed joining a ship and incurred heavy losses.Mr.G.B...

we sent one consignment through DTDC from Kalamboli to Nagpur on 24.03.2009
                      D 01212097. CONSIGNMENT WEIGHT 140 KGS
                      PAID CHGS OF RS. 4, 900.00 FOR THE SAME TO DTDC

WE MADE SO MANY TIMES FOLLOW UP AT KALAMBOLI -{ MR. GIRISH } 27424810, [protected].
                      but no proper response.

we come to know on 03.04.2009 that DTDC sent through Gati on 30.03.2009 !!

NOW TILL TODAY i.e. 4.4.2009, no feedback. where is our cosignment.?

why they booked our consignment? why they send through Gati ?
                      from 24 to 30 th march where is our consignment lying?

We made so many complaint to DTDC but no official senior shows courtesy to call us.

WHAT ACTION WE CAN TAKE AGAINST DTDC ?

please inform us on mail dhanesh.[protected]@gmail.com

DTDC Courier and Cargo Ltd. — NON DELIEVRY OF CONSIGNMENT

Dear Sir/ Madam,
                      I have made several complaints to DTDC regarding non reciept of courier consignment Z77908279 Dated 13/08/2008.
                      I have send several to DTDC & fill up their complaint form but I have not received neither any mail not any phone call from them, I have send important document which is to be send within delhi but not recieved till after 20 days. DTDC is worst company in courier & cargo. Yamuna vihar barnch Incharge is not responding, I have made several call on his mobile also.

Amit Gautam

I Garima couried my application form to reach my home town Dehradun on sunday vening, i was promised that this will reach Dehradun by maximum in 2 days, but now its been 4 days and when i contacted the authorities, they say that they will take one complete day just to tell me have that courier been dispatched from Delhi itself.

Company is DTDC, details of consignment is:

Consignment number:Z88892202

sanjay kumar singh
                        ops exu
                        overnite exp ltd
                        Allahabad

DTDC Courier — courier being not delivered...Reference (shipment No) : Z85289140

Reference (shipment No) : Z85289140

Hi!

This is in regards to the courier that I was suppose to receive via DTDC couriers
                          It was a 4GB Apple I-pod that was couriered to me on 20th Feb, 2009 in GURGAON.
                          However, I haven't yet received anything from DTDC.

I got one call before 10-15 days from DTDC asking me whether I received any courier. I informed them that I haven't received...

DTDC Courier — ZERO SERVICE and GUNDAGIRI

DTDC A COURIER COMPANY OR “GUNDA” COMPANY.

WORST EXPERIENCE A CUSTOMER CAN FACE EVER IN HIS LIFE.

I HAD A COURIER SENT FROM PUNE TO BANGALORE SARJAPUR ROAD BANGALORE CONSIGNMENT NOP10061092.

SARJAPUR ROAD KAIKONDRAHALLI HAVE THIS GUNDA DTDC FRANCHISE.

THIS OFFICE HAVE BANGALORE PIN NO-560035 AND MY ADDRESS IS ALSO WITH BANGALORE PIN NO-560035 ABOUT 4KM FROM THIS...

DTDC Courier, Noida UP & Aligarh — Fake delivery report by courier company

Sir
                          I purchased a laptop in the name of my son.The company assured me two gifts on purchase. The consignment sent later through the same corrier has been recived by be at Mainpuri UP as per the given address.
                          The consignment no.Z[protected]a printer) was booked from Channel Technologies, A-74, Sector -2 Noida UP on 20.01.2009 at DTDC.CO. Noida to be delivered at the following address:
                          Pawan Sharma S/O Sh. A.C.Sharma, PGT...
                          Consignment No-P09931020, Dispatch Date- Saturday, February 21, 2009 Dispatch from -Pune

The above mentioned consignment is dispatched from pune on 21st Feb, 2009 and it suppoed to reach on receiver address in Vashi, Navi Mumbai on next day i.e. 22nd Feb, 2009 but till now I haven't received the same although sender has mentioned my mobile no and address clearly.

I was shocked when I checked this courier...