DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to DTDC Courier & Cargo

Having problems with DTDC Courier & Cargo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DTDC Courier & Cargo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DTDC Courier & Cargo

View more phone numbers

Fax

DTDC Courier & Cargo reviews & complaints page 556

DTDC — NOT DELIVERING PACKAGE AT KUDASAN, GANDHINAGAR

My brother sent a percel vide consignment no.K33347218 on 17 June 2008 and reached Gandhinagar on 22 June 2009. The DTDC center at SUMAN TOWER< SECTOR-11, Gandhinagr said that they are not delivering items at my residence. Where as, before few months a packet was delivered by DTDC at my residence. More over most of the Courier Companies delivering goods at our society and even delivered at my residence. My residence is in a prominent location...

Mr Subhashish Chakraborty,
I regret to inform you that you as a chairman appear to be a failure in the eyes of a common customer.Your company is full of irresponsible and casual employees who need to be trained in how to deal with customers.
I had sent a parcel of new clothes to the value of 5, 700Rs from Baroda to Delhi on 10th June and the docket number was A 15479650.On 12th June it showed "out for delivery" status on net but wasn't delivered till 15th june.I made a complaint ad no action was taken.Till 18th June it showed the same status on net. When I called up customer care at Baroda the girls at desk gave me Delhi number and asked me to find it out myself.The Delhi people were disgusting in their attitude...the CP office told that it was delivered on 16th june but the proof of delivery was in the pocket of delivery boy called Vasu who was on leave.The franchise person said it was delivered on 12th june itself...
Anyway as soon as I sent out complaints your website declared that it was delivered on 18th june.The fact is that parcel hasn't been delivered.Disgusting!!!
Now delhi office says this docket number parcel never arrived in Delhi.
The employees at Baroda office never get back to me...I have to keep on calling them and after a while one so called incharge has stopped picking up my number. Baroda office customer care girls refused to hand me branch manager number whereas another person Mr Kalpesh said that there was no branch manager in Baroda and the seat was vacant whereas the fact is that Baroda does have a branch manager.
The attitude of Delhi people is disgusting.Te company seems to be a thief company instead of courier company.It was my first brush with your company and I regret it very badly.
I'll urge all the customers never to use this courier company.Go for first flight and Maruti which have goodwill and credibility.
And Mr chakraborty I demand that you make sure that my losses are compensated.
Mani
Z96222987 IS TE CONSIGNMENT NUMBER PLZ GIVE ME THE CONFERMATION THIS COURIOR HAS NOT BEEN DELIEVERD CUSTOMER IS NO RECIEVED ANY CALL AS WELL AS COURIOR WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GIVE ME UR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER OR THE DETAILS WHO HAS REGECTED THE COURIOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . COZ THEY ARE SAYING THAT CUSTOMER REFUSED TO ACCEPT HOWEVER CUSTOMER HAS NOT RECIEVED PLZ SENT ME THE DETAILS . AND IF CUSTOMER HAS DENIED TELL ME THE NAME OF THE CUSTOMER .

WATING FOT REPLY

WATING FOT REPLY

DTDC — DTDC cheating

My name is Sreekumar. I am working as a senior computer engineer in Ernakulam.On[protected]Tuesday) monring, I visited DTDC courier agecny in Padamugal, Kakkanadu, Kochi for sending one important document to my father-in-law in karunagappally. The fee was 12 RS. And my consignment number is[protected].
    I thought it will take only one day to reach karunagappally.
    But today is[protected]Friday). it didn;t reach the...

I sent one courier dated on 29/05/09 from Chembur (Mumbai) to Hirakud Dt-Sambalpur Orissa (768016). While sending DTDC guy told they can easily deliver at Hirakud. But, they did not deliver their. I intermittently checked the status and when I saw that, it has arrived at Sambalpur (Distrcit Head Quarter of the district that Hirakud belongs to) I asked my father to recieve the courier from there personally. But the courier boy there denied any such arrival. Today, when my father when again went to that place, he told that, they dont have any delivery point at Hirakud so they have returned the same to Mumbai. This is a cheating! When DTDC took the delivery from me at Mumbai, that time itself they committed the delivery. Now, for the simple denial, I am in problem. I sent one important document to be signed by my parents and to be returned to me on or before 15th of june. now that thing is at stake. I request you to look into this matter. I have the reciept of DTDC which makes the evidence. If you are not taking any action then I will be forced to take this issue to legal.

Consignment No. M43238501
      The Party who send me the courier gets an acknowlegement(fake) by the courier co.DTDC itself from
      nashik branch. on the date 27 May'09 . after tracking I'd came to know that the co. open the courier sends a fake acknowlegement to the party.
      I still not get my Courier. so how do I get compainsate for the same. and where do I complaint against
      the same.

Regards...

DTDC — Courier Not Received

Docket No. Z92528442 not received yet. The courier was delivered on 14 May 09 from Noida to jhansi.but today is 23 May 09....

This is a Complaint against the fraud that DTDC has done. I was sent a Courier from Hyderabad to Mumbai which contained my Debit Card. It was supposed to reach me the next day and i got a Message that 5000 Rs was debited ... i was shocked and then after all the investigation i could do found out the tampered envelope in its Malad office. But the card inside it was missing.

This is not only inefficient service but a fraud done by DTDC. i went and even told the Police as well as the Manager but in vain. Its 2 weeks passed and they are still looking into the matter.

HAD SENT A PACKET BY DTDC FROM KANPUR TO RANCHI VIDE CONSIGNMENT NOTE # Z 88789622 ON 20TH APRIL MORN 09 BUT WAS DELIVERED ON 26TH APR EVENING.

IT IS ASTONISHING THAT SUCH CO's JUST GIVE A REGRET MAIL AND THE FRANCHISE HAS TO BEAR THE BRUNT TO MAINTAIN THEIR CUSTOMERS.

IN A SIMILAR CASE A PACKET WAS SENT TO NET4IN TO NOIDA A FEW MONTHS BACK, WHICH HAS NOT YET REACHED IT'S DESTINATION TILL DATE.

DTDC — Kanpur to Ranchi in 7 days.

BOOKED A PACKET AT KANPUR ON 20TH APR 09 VIDE CONS. NOTE # Z88789622 FOR RANCHI, SURPRISINGLY THE PACKET REACHED IT'S DESTINATION ON 26TH APR 09.

DID COMUNICATE THE DELAY TO THE CO. WITH THE RESULT THEY INFORMED ME THAT IT IS A SCLUDED CASE.

WHEN INFORMED THAT A SIMILAR PACKET WAS SENT TO NOIDA FEW MONTHS BACK HAS NOT YET REACED IT'S DESTINATION, THEY PREFER TO GO MUM !!!

kya idea hai !
        sir
        i have sent adocuments through tumkur branch kanatka to gaya on dated 23/06/2009. herethe office personel told me that it will reach within two days but still it is not receivd. ihave all ready cocerned so many times to tumkur branch and also gaya branch but they are not responding properly. so my humble request you take necessary action as soon as possible because it is very urgent. here my booking no is B53617026.
        your faithfully
        syed irfan
        mobile no [protected]
        tumkur o5 karnatka
        dtdc is a useless courier service,
        never rely on them

they are 3rd class service provider,
        they should be taken behind the bars,
        i have suffered a lot due to there so called services.
        IN SPITE OF REPEATED REQUEST OVER TELEPHONE FROM 10.05.2011 IN VARIOUS TELEPHONE NUMBER (Approx 50 Nos) AT HYDERABAD OFFICE, YOU HAVE NOT YET FORWARDED THE C/N NO.K47577815 DT.07.05.2011 TO SANGAREDDY-502295 AND THEY R WAITING FOR ENVELOP FOR DELIVERY TO CONSIGNEE.

INSIDE THE ENVELOPE IS ONE PERMIT WHICH IS VALIDITY PERIOD ONLY 25 DAYS AND 2 LAC AMOUNT INVOLVED IN PERMIT. ALREADY 14 DAYS GONE, NOBODY HAS TAKEN ANY RESPONSIBILITY FROM DTDC COURIER NOR NOBODY PAY ATTENTION SERIOUSLY. DTDC COURIER SERVICE IS NOW ABSOLUTELY USELESS & 3RD GRADED COURIER SERVICE.
        REGARDS,
        SWARUP BHATTACHARJEE

I wanted to sent a letter to BEGUSARAI, BIHAR so I reached your branch at Sanjay Place, Agra on May 2, 2009 I enquired about its delivery time at destination. I was told that it would be delivered at Begusarai possitively on tuesday. I regret to inform you that my DAK has not received by my relative at Begusarai till date. There is no result inspite of several phone calls from my side as well as my relative side. On enquery at phone no.[protected] (at Agra) given on the receipt I was told the DAK is retained at Patna office, but office at Patna says that DAK has not receeived at there office. I am in restless position as it was an urgent and important letter and non delivery of this letter will cause me a loss of about Rs.10, 000/-. Your staff is not taking any interest in this regard. Every time when I call your office at Agra they take all details from me and advise me to call later or after half an hour. This is to request you kindly to look in the matter and arrange to deliver my DAK today possitively as it is very urgent and important.

Shipper Name Dr. S.D.Sinha,

My consign no is =MDB0321338

Please give me status.

Raushan

DTDC Courier Service — not taking responsibility to deliver on time

my parcel had arrived in the dtdc courier service in my town gangtok, sikkim many days ago but the company failed to either deliver it to me or intimate me of its arrival.it was only after i personally called them to inquire that they confirmed its arrival. now despite many calls to them they have not delivered the parcel which contains time bound items for me.they say that the courier boy has just left for the delivery but he still hasnt...

I, S Bhargav used services of DTDC for sending a parcel (Weight- 1700 gm) to Hydrabad from Mumbai (POD No - M[protected]. The service was utilized on 24th April 2009.

But after one week of sending the courier from your franchise (Renuka Courier Service Mira Road East) the same is not delivered to the given address and after a lot of follow-up with your courier person Mr. Jittu - [protected] And Ms. Pooja we came to know that the courier is sent through some third party Blazeflash Courier ltd. for Delivery in Hydrabad. (New POD No[protected]. But when i checked on sight the courier is dispatched from mumbai on 2nd May 2009. And finally after 12 days of booking the courier reached to the destination.

The harassment form DTDC is not ended here, when the person at receiving end opened the courier we found the packaging is tampered and some of the items are missing from the parcel. (List of items attached to the mail in Excel file)

This is purely an unethical and unprofessional act by a reputed company like DTDC, also it leaves questions on the reliability and confidentiality of products sent through your courier.

The haressment caused by you to me and my family is truly unacceptable and for the same i will file a Police Complaint against your organisation and will also go to media for showing the true face of your service delevery.

I used services of DTDC for sending a parcel From Ludhiana to Delhi (POD No - Z[protected]. The service was utilized on 5th November 2009.

Most regret to express my views about DTDC that they even dont bother about the customer. They just ignore the customer(Mr Kushwinder Singh Ludhiana [protected]). I had send a Dental Burs by DTDC courrier..( They didnt ask me abt the goods and they just received it from me ) but when it reaches to my Company, the box was tempered and Dental Burs was missing from the Parcel (worth rupees 9000), only they delivered the Letter inside it. This is DTDc.

Now they replying that it is my fault to send Dental Burs not their fault. No you say what can I do?? I will just say that this DTDC corrier is really a cheater for people...

Hi, I had sent a courier from khardi, Pune to Amrisar(Tarn Taran) on 14/4/09, A brand new shirt, 1 kg kaju, handkerchiefs and socks are missing from the courier. I had sent that to my brother for his B'day. So, I complaint to DTDC and nothing happened last 20 days. consignment no: P10267459.
              I did the same mistake again by sending the courier again through them within 10 days, Just wanted to send the gift to my brother. Again the New shirt, dryfruits and 1 ladies suit were missing. consignment no: D01030579

Please guide me how to proceed.
              Aug 13, 2020
              Hi, I had sent a courier from Patiala to Australia (Melbourne), A brand new Bresslet is missing from the courier. I had sent that to my Fiance. So, I complaint to DTDC and nothing happened last 50 days. consignment no:[protected].
              I Have already following up with Mr S.P Singh (Courier Agency Incharge) from last 50 days but till date no resolution has been provided for the said case.Plz take necessary action for the same or it is leading to take legal action against Courier Company.

DTDC Courier Service — Non-Delivery/Non-Returning of Consignment

I booked a consignment at 2.30 p.m. on Saturday the 14th March at DTDC AS Rao Nagar office. It was addressed to Mr.R.Milton Rolux, Ambasamudram - 627491. The receipt number is: H58205932. When I asked about the delivery date, I was told that it will reach the addressee by Tuesday the 17th March- latest by the evening. But it has not reached the addressee and later I came to know that they have closed their office there. I was not informed...

I had send a personal consignment containing a PC (1 PC Monitor+ 1 CPU) through DTDC having Courier No. B49932550 on[protected] from Bangalore to Dimapur(Nagaland) to my friend .I was charged Rs 2000 for the same. At the time of dispatch DTDC has assured me that the consignment would reach the consignee safely. The consignment reached the consignee on 13 December 2008 but to the recipient horror it was completely damaged. The monitor was broken in one two places and the CPU was completely damaged .The recipient at Dimapur declined to receive the CPU because it was completely damaged and asked the DTDC office at Dimapur to either repair it or give compensation.
                On the next day I contacted the DTDC office and lodged my complaint. At that time they has assured me that some action will be taken .But after that whenever I called them the response was pretty bad. Most of the time when I called from my mobile, upon seeing my number they would not pick up my call. And whenever by luck they happen to respond to my call they use to say they are working on the case .I was completely frustrated with the attitude of DTDC’s officials.
                With those false assurances three months passed and finally one day upon pressing them to tell me in black and white about the outcome of my complaint, the person who was handling the case Mr. Mohan told me that since my PC was not brand it will be difficult to provide any compensation. I was totally shocked to hear that because I have wasted so much of my time and money to communicate with DTDC regarding my complaint. Unnecessarily I suffered.
                It’s been almost five months now and I have not received any sort of compensation. And on top of that they wasted my time giving false assurances.
                With this complaint I hope ComsumerComplaints will provide me with some assistance so that I can get justice.
                I HAVE MAILED ONE VERY URGENT LETTER(CN-- P[protected]ON 01/02/2011 AT 5 PM
                FROM WAI, SATARA BUT IT IS LOST AND NO ONE IS GIVING ME REPLY ABOUT IT PROPERLY.
                BUT ONLINE SYSTEM IT IS SHOWN IN TRANSIT.
                SINCE LAST TWO DAYS I AM CONTINUOUSLY TELEPHONING VARIOUS REPRESENTATIVES OF DTDC BUT NO AVAIL.
                NOW I WANT IMMEDIATE COMPENSATION FOR THAT LETTER FOR WHICH I HAVE LOST A LOT IN MY BUSINESS.

THANKS,

BISWAJIT RAY

DTDC Courier Service — Courier guy did not call the consignee

Hi All,

I had ordered a product from eBay to be delivered to my brother in Ahmedabad. I ordered it on April 6th. The shipper from Delhi sent the product on April 8th by DTDC (Order number - Z****6032). This courier reached Ahmedabad on April 9th, and the courier guy took the packet to my brother's hostel but my brother was attending his classes at that time. The warden asked the guy to come later on. This courier guy...

I have booked my consignment of documents containing medical test reports in original for pre-employment requisite of Tata power Mumbai on 18.04.2009 vide consignment note No. K34086635 from KF010/Mullick Bazar Kolkata franchieses.
                  But till today (23.04.2009) evening same was not delivered to the destination after repeated follow-up with their VIP road Kolkata office. The address and mobile no. of destination is given correctly.
                  Sir, my employment in Tata power is depends on receiving of those medical test reports as informed by the Tata power. If this consignment fails to reach within few days to them my chance of employment will be treated cancelled which will be a big loss to me in few lacs of rupees.
                  I would request you to take necessary acrion against DTDC for delivering the document within day or two. Otherwise I may loose job opurtunity in Tata power.
                  I am attaching tracking reports on dierent dates and my request for delivery as referance.

Sujay Kumar Das

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd — Non-delivery of document

Sujay Kumar Das
                  I have booked my consignment of containing cheque on 19.112009 vide consignment note No. Z02296290/ Through Lucky Enterprises Shop No-2 Delhi Road opposit Pump Bawana Delhi -110039, Franchise of DTDC.The same has not been delivered to the destination The address of destination is given correctly which is mentioned here again for your refrence that is Udantika Manav Sewa Sanstha A-108 Jhilmil Colony Near Vivek Vihar Ph-II Shahadra Delhi.
                  I would request you to take necessary acrion against DTDC for Non Delivery the document to the above mentioned address.

Gulsan Juneja
                  Sorry but i gave the right address and Tel contact number to the company and now my so much important documents are sended somewhere else!!!I cant even reach someone here i Germany and i neeed those papaers
                  respected sir we have received tata power medical test letter there is test like sonography test but that is not completly specified pleas secify that

We had sent email to their ID, but the mail came back with comments as pasted below :

This is the mail delivery agent at messagelabs.com.
                    I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<css.[protected]@dtdc.com>:
                    220.227.176.199 does not like recipient.
                    Remote host said: 554 Mailaddress is administratively disabled. (#5.2.1)

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <[protected]@mayfairoverseas.com>

The Chairman Mr. Chakraborty seems to be still sleeping like KUMBH KARNA !!!

Another SATYAM is there friends.My suggestion:

Always pass on your complaints to their so called International offices :

[protected]@dtdc.com at New York office
                    [protected]@btconnect.com : UK office
                    [protected]@4px.cc : Hong Kong office
                    [protected]@networkcourier.com.sg : Singapore

They must be exposed to all their associates and those people must leave them.This Company MUST close for ever.

This is the 3rd time we have been trapped.

Our staff made a mistake by giving DTDC a courier from Ludhiana for Delhi on 15th of April.This was a set o[censored]rgent sample for our buyers and the height of efficiency we have shown has really impressed them and they have decided to shut their doors on us !!!

We have been trying to call all avauilable numbers, but hardly could talk to any person.Your local staff at Ludhiana are simply a bunch of dummys who know nothing.

We just had a talk with some Mr. Shahid at 011.30582000 and he gave us a great update. Same what we could see on the net !!! Dont know what these people are doing then if net is doing what they have to do.He was very kind to be efficient enough to inform us that when he comes to office tomorrow morning, he will oblige us by passing on the complaint to someone as efficient as him perhaps and then he shall TRY to update us by 3.00 p.m.He had no way to contact anybody on your internal contact system, which I doubt if exists at all.

Strangely enough there are no grievances cell numbers anywhere while it is mendatory.We could find this email after great hunt.

What a feather in your cap Mr.Subhasish Chakraborty !!
                      A Gold Medalist from Calcutta University, who revolutionized the Courier Industry in India by introducing the Franchisee concept and making it a success story by registering exponential revenue growths besides creating the country's largest courier network.!!!

If you dare please pass this on to him too so that he knows whats happening at ground level.

I HAVE BOOKED A PARCEL(A GIFT)(SAMEER KOYA, H[protected] ON 20APRIL 2009 AT DIAMOND PARK FRANCHISE, VISAKHAPATANAM(AP) TO RAIGARH (C.G), PINCODE: 496001, ON THE CONDITION THAT THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED ON 23 APRIL 2009, I HAVE CHECKED THE PINCODE OF THAT AREA AND ALSO I WROTE THE NAME OF THE STATE AND PLACE CLEARLY, I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE ROUTE TO BE VIA KORBA LINK EXPRESS WHICH IS A DAILY TRAIN FROM VISAKHAPATNAM AROUND 7 PM IN THE EVENING, REACHES RAIPUR BY 7 AM THE NEXT DAY AND FROM THERE 2 HOURS IS RAIGARH.TODAY ON 22 APRIL I HAVE TRACED THE DETAILS ON THE INTERNET AND THE ROUTE WAS FROM HYDERABAD, NOT YET REACHED NAGPUR...THEN I MADE A CALL AT THE BOOKING OFFICE (PHONE[protected], 2794815) TO ENQUIRE, THE REPLY WAS THAT, , , THEY BOOKED IT COORECTLY BUT PROBLEM WITH THE MAIN OFFICE. I CALLED UP THE MAIN OFFICE, DTDC VISAKHAPATNAM (PHONE[protected], MR. RAJU), WHERE I HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INFORMED THAT, THE BOOKING PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN ME WRONG INFORMATION, , THEY HAVE NO CONNECTIVITY VIA KORBA LINK EXPRESS AND THE COURIER WILL DELAY, , , , THEY DID NOT PROVIDE ME WITH THE DATE OF DELIVERY, , , , (AS TO WHEN THEY WILL BE DELIVERED).WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT I NEED IT ON 23 APRIL, , , AND WHAT ACTION AND ON WHOM I SHOULD TAKE, , , THE ANSWER FROM MR.S. RAJU WAS ...YOU HAVE TO SUFFER, , , YOU ARE LEFT WITH NO ALTERNATIVE.

I WANT TO TAKE ACTION ON DTDC AS ITS THE THIRD TIME THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO ME.THEY ACTUALLY DONT READ THE ADDRESS PROPERLY..I WANT TO TEACH THEM A LESSON
                        i really appricate u because i also suffer thid type of problem

Hi Sir/Ma'm,

I was working with IBM Daksh & was waiting for the experience letter which was not received from very long. I sent the mail to the HR Dept. & revert was that they sent the experience letter by DTDC Courier & the same was sent back as my address was not traceable. I requested them to resent the same again, they sent it on 25th of March '09. When I hasn't received the letter from long I mailed them back for the status. They reverted that it was sent again by DTDC Courier with the Ticket No. #Z86553322. I call up at "[protected]" the contact no. of DTDC Courier Office, Hanuman Chownk, Gurdaspur, I had words with Mr. Sharma, he communicated that they don't have the services for my village & he transfer the call to his subordinate, I gave him the Ticket No. to confirm the status of letter & he requested me to call back in 10min. I called up again the revert was that they sent back the letter as not able to trace me. I asked them that why they don't called me on my contact number which was mentioned on the Courier. He said "Rajinder Singh {Post Man}, " had called up at the number, I said that I have not received any call from your dept. they said they called up & the number were not reaciable. I said, I have mentioened 2 mobile numbers & both were approachable, one is in Gurdaspur & second is in Mohali. They said they don't bother for the same & I can complaint of the same if I want to.

So, kindly check the services as I was not at all looking for such services or, revert from any company & let me know the action taken against the same.

For any clarity or, confirmation please call me at :-

Manpreet Singh,
                          +91-[protected]
                          docket no.z[protected]th july).
                          i m very sorry to say that still both of envelops haven't reach in particular address.
                          thanks...
                          OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD ( KOLKATA RO) IS MOST THIRD CLASS COURIER IN THE WORLD.REQUEST TO ALL THE PERSON PLEASE DON`T BOOKED ANY DOX IN THIS COURIER.
                          THE PERSON MR. MANOJ (DOX DEPARTMENT) IS MOST CHITTER.

miss my courier

i was booked my courier in 19.2.2015 from kalkaji branch to benglore. But it was not recieved by them.my docket no.z46573445.

Missing of Document from the Parcell

5 bunch of original document sent to dehli vide docket no.K74164989 dt. 15/10/2014 which was delivered on 18/10/2014. Out of 5, 1 bunch of original document missing from the parcell.