DTDC Courier & Cargo — no delivery due to courier's end

Phase 5, Brahmand Thane West, Thane W, India
 Astitva Chauhan on May 14, 2019
Consignment number: m81580040
Booked from brahmand, thane, maharashtra office
The order when tracked through the online portal shows that the address provided is wrong. The address provided from my end was complete as i have a copy of the same invoice with me.

As shown in the attached picture, the courier has not written the complete address on the slip. On asked why, his replies were extremely rude and arrogant.
This incident led to a great monetary loss to the company. There still is no resolution from dtdc's end to the package and no progress has been made to the delivery.
I demand a full refund from dtdc for the package and it to be delivered as soon as possible.

no delivery due to courier's end

[May 15, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have not received
Docket number
Nobody's call to confirm to me if I m NOT available or NOT picking phone that's my fault BUT nobody call me
Please send me our packet immediately

Please send me our packet immediately

Please call AND send me
Responce is worrest

custemer phone number is --[protected]
I had sent a parcel from Banglore to Coimbatore under speed post. It was delivered late by 1 day.

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]