Easy Cabs

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Easy Cabs Complaints & Reviews

Hi my name is Namrata Dighe and by profession I am a flight attendant in Mumbai, I had booked a car of easy cab on 15/04/2016 as my own company driver was not picking up the phone, however later I cancled the booking as my company driver Called me back saying he is on the way. At the same time easy cab driver named yadav called me asking the address of my house on which I told him I have cancelled the booking he immediately said "car book kyu karte ho jab cancel karna he" on which I said plz contact your company on which again he said "tere maa ka bosda phone rak sali" I almost went blank & by then he disconnected the call, I spoke to the easy cab complained manager he apologized for the same took all my details However I have not got any follow up about my complained, next day again we spoke to the lady she said driver has been penalized, I am absolutely devasted with the driver's language used on me & the behavior of easy cab manager towards the issue.Kindly help me with the same issue.
Following are the details.
Dear Customer, your cab details for Booking ID: B[protected] are - Car No: 2528, Chauffeur No: [protected]. Thank you for choosing EasyCabs.
My email Id- [protected]@rediffmail.com
Very poor service, drivers are abusive, managers are not at all bothered to even give a follow up about the complained, one of the most worst cab service.

I hv booked a easycab today through ixigo app from noida sec119 to chattarpur farms. The ride estmate was showing Rs 550 but to my surprise i was charged rs 1110 double the estimated price. It is too much higher than any other cab infact airport charges are Rs 1000 only. Dont know what extended routr driver took to reach. I have been cheated and want a refund or discount. Booking ID is Dear Customer, your cab details for Booking ID: A[protected]. Pls refund or provide discount

Easy Cabs — Receiving unnecessary Cab Booking messages

I have been receiving unnecessary cab booking messages on my number [protected]. I have not even booked a cab ones but i get messages and calls regarding booking details.

Today(27/03/2016) we booked a cab(no.2887) at Mumbai airport towards Powai. On boarding the car we enquired with the driver whether the metre was turned on. The metre started at ₹.34. Upon alighting the car at Powai, the metre showed ₹.317 as the fare. We insisted the driver to provide a bill, however he gave a silly reason that the paper roll for printing the bill got over and asked us to settle the bill at ₹.300. This made us doubtful about the charge and further the driver revealed that he had drove the car on night metre. As we started further enquiry he became restless, indecent and quarrelsome. Finally he collected ₹.300. When we checked with similar cabs the published rates for the same facility was around ₹.200 and we felt cheated. This way of doing unethical business is harmful to the public and such companies shall be ignored.

Easy Cabs — Easy cab cheat customers after confirmation of booking

Twice they have not picked me after i booked and concerned chaeuffer does not pick call or switch off phone and they say 100./.guarantee...means cheaters . Do not ever pl believe easy cabs

Sir my self vivek kumar s/o mr.Rajiv singh residing from c-892, c-block, mangol puri new delhi-110083, i am the driver of hr 58 b 3149 fro jindal travels & telecomunication at moti nagar assoicated eith your esteem easy cab services since last month. My car gprs device imei no. Is "[protected]" .Respected sir i was doing my duty daily at time and with honestly all month. Still my owner mr. Kapil contact number "[protected]" having make trouble to paying my salary without unwanted reasons so its my humble request to you please take a proper step in that matter. I will be highly obliged to easy cab car service.
        Thaking you with regards : vivek kumar
        Contact no.: [protected]
        Dear san,

yesterday purchases to majestic 10:00 am is pick up in 4 people in female problem with our side told 600 R.S BUT Collected cash 1000 R.s.Morning Inform to office but Reception is not answering in my number.
        very cheating in AHIRWARA cabs.

My no [protected]

I opted easy cab yesterday night while coming from igi airport T1. The driver was very arrogant first he took long way and then when I ask him to take proper route, he start shouting on me. Lastly he stopped the cab and ask me to leave and he dropped me in middle of my destination in the late night(12:30am) not only this he threaten me not to give my language if i will not make this payment. I ask him to drop my home and then only i will pay but he refuses to drop and was not handed my language back till the time i made the payment.

I was not expecting this from easy cab, i have used easy cab multiple time and recommended many of my friends to use it. But after this incident i will definitely think before using it.

Need your strong action against this driver who was not only driving rash but also misbehaved with me during the trip and leave me middle of way.

Ashish
          Cab# 7263: Driver misbehaved and drop in middle of my way in the late night
          Cab #7263: driver misbihaved all the way and dropped me middle of the way

I had booked for a cab last night after booking i gave a call to the customer care and just confirmed whether the cabs will be available and i was told that 'you can only book if the cabs are available'.
            i had an important meeting the next day for which i have to be on time and just 15 mins before the pick up time i received a message stating that the cabs aren't available.
            Lost my most valuable time by booking a cab, will never do such mistakes and will never let others to book a cab in this.
            Never ever see such a cab service, hectic!

Had booked cab around 4:00pm on sunday for the same day for 6:15pm pick up.. Got a message saying the bookings are confirmed and got a driver's no. Aswell saying cab will arrive half an hour prior to pick up time.. Reached the spot 15 min prior to pick up time, no can found called the driver.. Driver said he was at mira rd., was suppose to be picked up frm virar howevr calld the customer care thy just apologsd and said will snd anothr cab wch will arrive in half an hour.. Had no othr option but to wait... And lastly this company did not provide anything and left us no whr...this pathetic cab provider ruined all our plans and had to cancel the plan. Never evr book a cab from this irresponsible company.. It my ruin all ur plans
              Dec 15, 2015
              Updated by Hdld
              still have not received an apology forget about anything else. this company is a jerk.

Dishonest and unethical act by taxi driver. I booked a Easycab taxi at 11.30 pm on 16th Oct and want to lodge complaint against unethical/dishonest act by Easy cab taxi driver with vehicle no. DL1RX 7364. The driver took rupees 65 extra as a toll expenses which were already paid by me on toll both. The taxi driver foxed me by including the toll charges in the bill aswell, however the toll amount was already paid by me. This taxi driver also took 50 rs extra as a waiting charges for 2 minutes of difference. I found that the time in the taxi meter was running ahead for about 5 minutes from the actual time and the driver did not listen and instead charged Rs 50 for 2 minutes. Overall taxi driver from his unethical tricks made Rs 115 on this trip. I have attached receipt for reference.

Hi I booked a cab on 10 Sep 2015 from ASF Insignia Gwal Pahari to Chattarpur Metro station Delhi and my booking ID with driver/cab detailes were confirmed and sent to me by SME. However I was waiting for driver to come and spoke to driver on his mobile and he refused to come. I again call Easycab call center and complaint about this, which they didn't listened and simply cancel my booking. Booking confirmation details with Car and Driver number is mentioned below : Booking ID: B[protected]: Car no-HR 55 U 3204 : Driver Mob no - [protected] I was upset and frustrated with this service of easycabs. With high rate of INR 23/- per km easycab is not giving the proper service, even I faced this issue before that on booking of my cab and confirmation of cab/driver details, driver is not coming to pick. Let me know the clarification for this ?

Easycabs is a pathetic taxi service. I had booked easy cab last night for a drop to Hyderabad airport in the morning. They had confirmed the booking - A[protected] for Oct 22. The cab never showed up - i almost missed my flight. They did not have the decency to call up in advance to say they will be unable to send a cab. They don't even keep backups for airport drops. In a western country, they would have faced a multi million dollar lawsuit ! In India they can @#$% a customer and get away with it. When i called their call center to complain, i kept repeatedly dropped off. Pathetic cab service, utterly non dependable !!

Hi I booked a cab on 10 Sep 2015, from ASF Insignia Gwal Pahari to Chattarpur Metro station Delhi and my booking ID with driver/cab detailes were confirmed and sent to me by SME. However I was waiting for driver to come and spoke to driver on his mobile and he refused to come. I again call Easycab call center and complaint about this, which they didn't listened and simply cancel my booking. Booking confirmation details with Car and Driver number is mentioned below : Booking ID: B[protected]: Car no-HR 55 U 3204 : Driver Mob no - [protected] I was upset and frustrated with this service of easycabs. With high rate of INR 23/- per km easycab is not giving the proper service, even I faced this issue before that on booking of my cab and confirmation of cab/driver details, driver is not coming to pick.

Dear sir, I had booked a easy cab for dropping me at Domestic AP, Mumbai from Anushaktinagar on September 25, 2015 at 0430hrs . I received a SMS at 0400 hrs vide Booking ID: A[protected] that car no 2917 with chauffer No .[protected] will report at pcikup point Anushaktinagar.When vehicle did not turn up on time I contacted driver at moblie .He refused to come and told me to contact at easy cab centre to get another vehicle. In panic due to paucity of time to catch flight scheduled at 0600 hrs I contacted Easy Cab centre I got reply that there is no other vehicle .Ultimately I had to rush and make altermate arrangements. We book these Radio Taxis by paying higher fares to get reliable services but outcome was a very disturbing.Necessary action shall be initiated to punish those responsible for these pathetic services.

I booked a cab from Easy Cabs Hyderabad for 18th September for pick-up from Vanasthalipuram and drop to the Shamshabad Airport. I made the booking in the morning at around 10:30 and then called the customer care twice to confirm the booking as I did not receive any SMS about the confirmation. The pick-up was supposed to happen at 9:20 PM and even then when I did not receive a call or any SMS, I called up customer care again to enquire. Then they "regretted to inform" that the car was canceled due to non-availability of cabs. This is such a pathetic service and throwing the customer into deep trouble. You can imagine my plight at that moment as I had to keep running around for cabs at the last moment and ran the risk of losing my flight. Please advise what action can be taken against this company called Easy Cabs.

I have booked an easycab for 10 sep 04:00 with booking id: A[protected] for Delhi airport T3. The booking was confirmed. I got a call from the chauffeur with mob no: [protected] at 03:30 that he will be coming to my place at 04:00. He never turn up and i tried calling him up many times and he didn't pick up my calls. Since I was getting late I went by alternative way spending four times the amount which I usually spent for the same travel and I nearly miss my flight. This is highly irresponsible and unprofessional from their part. They didn't even give me any time to book another cab !!!

I had booked for an easy cab on 26th Aug and booking id A[protected] was given. The booking was from my home at Patel Nagar to the T3 terminal at Delhi airport at 3:45 PM. The booking was don through call at their call centre and it was confirmed that the taxi would reach at the appropriate time and driver details would be shared 30 minutes prior to booking. Till 3:30 when I did not get the booking details, I enquired at the call centre and they confirmed to check and give a call back. Suddenly, at 3:31 PM a message was sent that cab is not available and sorry for the inconvenience. It was shocking as the booking was for the airport and intimating at the last moment and that too after my enquiring could have led to my flight being missed. It shows what kind of pathetic attitude the company has towards its customers and is least bothered about the service standards. Inspite of being an expensive radio taxi service the standard of service is poor and no empathy towards the customer.

Easy Cabs are the most pathetic, unreliable and horrible cabs service in Delhi/NCR. I have booked their cab 4 hours in advance and was told that the Chauffer details would be sent 30 minutes prior to the pick up time. When we called up the driver whose whereabouts were not known just 10 minutes before the pick up time of 3:30 PM he very rudely responded that he will take another 45 minutes to reach to us so we should book another taxi. When asked why he didn't inform us on time, he rudely said that he didn't have balance in the phone and disconnected. Their customer service agents like dumbs kept on apologizing providing no solution. I asked them for arranging another taxi for which they said that they will do it. After waiting for another 20 minutes and calling back again for followup their agent informed me that the 2nd cab was never booked. So the previous agent simply lied to me. Then they again asked for 20 minutes to book another cab. so in total they wasted more than our 1:30 hours and eventually we had to cancel the cab. The drivers here try to avoid routes which are short (for which they will get less money) and make excuses at the last moment like traffic jamm etc. etc. so that they can get some other route. This is the worst cab service in Delhi/NCR. If you want to save yourself from lots of inconvenience, wastage of time and mental tension, never ever go for Easy cabs.

Easy Cabs: you are the worst company along with other Radio Cabs operating in DELHI-NCR. As Delhi wasn't facing enough troubles with radio cab companies like yours. You have no ethics and no courtesy towards your customers! Last night (18th August 2015) my wife took your cab from Delhi Domestic airport terminal 1, with taxi number DL1RX6610. Little to our knowledge that you do not even care how your taxi’s are maintained. The cab stopped suddenly with the Driver (Jaypal) still trying to start it, in a fraction of minutes passing vehicle stopped and said that get out of the cab, as it is on FIRE for last 3-4kms. My wife jumped out of it and the whole cab caught fire. My problem is that why do you play with your customers life, as service providers what is the process that you maintain to make sure you are giving us as customers on the subject of safety?? NOTHING!! After all this I lodged a complaint with you call center in the feedback department where they said somebody will call you by 10:00am in the morning, but not to my surprise, no body bothered !! You guys are useless and pathetic company, and I will make sure to my strength that I spread this word with all my contacts across PAN India. To viewers of this message, Please make sure you never book EASY CABS, they are a disaster and to add to it have no courtesy towards us !! My family would have ended last night, I have two young boys (one 4year old and one 8 month old), I am scared to death now with this episode that god forbids if something had gone wrong… My wife is in so much trauma that she doesn’t want to leave home or us, she is scared and probably scarred for life to ever take any cab’s . You Guys are Pathetic.

I had been a frequent user of Radio Cab services in Mumbai. I have used services of EasyCabs 3 to 4 times. And in all occasions the experience had been pathetic. 1. The cabs provided by EasyCabs are old, dented, not comfortable to sit and sometimes dirty 2. Most of the times the cab arrival was late. Once the delay was above 30 mins 3. With my last booking, I was very close to missing my flight due to the non-arrival of the cab (my booking was confirmed but there was a No-Show at the last moment) 4. Very bad customer service. When I called the customer service with any of the above mentioned issue...there is no resolution provided It seems this company is run by some useless people who are reaping the benefits of the reliable radio taxi service environment created by their competitors. In my honest opinion, these types of companies should be strictly dealt with. I am sure many other people have similar bad experiences with this company. I am not sure if there is any regulatory body in this service area. If it exists, I request them to do a research and the results would be clear. Pls. stop these mischievous companies to cheat and create trouble for the public. If required, I can be contacted for all the evidences/proofs. All call records (which the company is liable to preserve) will reveal the details.

On 4th August I was supposed to catch a flight at 7:45 pm from Mumbai Domestic Airport. I called Easy Cabs at around 3:40 pm and got a booking confirmed for a cab which was supposed to arrive at 5:30 pm. I was said that I shall receive a confirmation by 5:15 pm. After 5:15, on receiving no confirmation when I called them they said that no such booking exists. I asked them to transfer the call to their supervisor. The supervisor took all details and confirmed that the request was received but no action was taken. He assured that he will manage a cab by 6:10 pm. After waiting till 6:10 pm, I received an sms saying that there is no cab availability. To my utter surprise all my calls thereafter failed to reach the EasyCabs call center. I could not believe that they have marked my phone number somehow and not giving any response. But this was what happened that day. I was very lucky to get a taxi to travel to the airport else, I would have missed my flight. Can anybody advise me how to take this thing forward? I want Easy Cabs to answer for such a horrible and unreliable service. They have all records of the communication. They can not remove such communications because there are call records available for inspection (for which they are liable to keep the recording). They almost made me miss my flight.

I had booked EasyRide Cab for 2 way journey from Pune to Mumbai and return for 23rd July 2015. While returning from mumbai, the easyride car got puncture at 0.5 km after start of expressway to pune. First of all the spare tyre was also puncture, in long journey the driver should at least check the spare tyre The driver took the spare type went for repair and told he will return in 30mins After 1 hour we started calling his number, first he told returning in 10mins Later his phone was switched off and the easyride people everytime told wait 10mins driver is coming. We waited 2 hrs but driver didnt return, then Express way patrolling police came helped us take a new bus We also asked easyride can they provide seperate cab as we were left stranded on expressway, but they didnt help told we dont have other cab wait for driver. Will never book easyride, really unprofessional with uneducated rash driving drivers . Booking number - 12580 Date of Journey - 23/7/2015 Journey - Pune to Mumbai and return
                                        Sorry heard the sad news that the driver met with an accident yesterday. So no complaints from my side
                                        Jul 23, 2015
                                        Updated by sid2015in
                                        I meant easyride cabs of PUNE easyridecabs.in