Easy Cabs

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Easy Cabs Complaints & Reviews

I took a easy cab last nigh i.e. 9th march 2014 cab no DL 1RX6557 to my residence in rohini. The cab broke down on rajouri flyover. It was a scary time as all vehicles came in speed and we could be hit anytime. The driver instead of first taking care of the passenger by stopping an auto or a cab, was busy in getting it rectified all by himself for 40min. I was stranded there waiting for help and no one stopped. I called police and they traced me after 40 minutes. I want to understand if there is a contingency plan for passengers in such situation. Sonu [protected]

Sir We had booked a cab from Kengeri Kumbalgodu Bangalore to BVK Iyengar road near VV Puram Bangalore on 4th March 2015. Booking ID is A[protected] in the name of Mr.Salim. For 18 Km they had collected from us (including covenience charges Rs.50 ) Rs.460/- but bill was not issued by a CAB driver Mr.Dore Swamy (mentioned in their invoice) he told that you will get invoice by Mail. Next day we got an invoice for Rs.387.24/- which not actual what we had paid to the CAB Driver. We had called to the CAB Driver and he had confirmed that he had received Rs.460//- and asked us to call to Easy cab Bangalore no: 43434343 and you will per correct invoice . We had called to them by 12:15 pm today and they had promissed that they will enquire and call back to us. But now we are trying to contact on the same number the line was not connecting as it is 24x7 no. Kindly look into the mater. For you kind information we have a call record of conversation of Mr.Saleem and Cab driver when he accepted that he had taken Rs.460/-

I booked an Easy cab for 5:00 AM(27/02/2015) from my indirapuram residence to T3 Terminal IGI Airport. I had a flight to catch at 6:45 and there was no sign of the driver till 5:20. He finally showed up at 5:20 and we started for the airport with little hope of catching the flight. This was not enough, and the driver didn't had any clue of the route to the Airport. I do not expect an cab driver to not even know the route to which he would be driving the passengers. Its not acceptable, what if a single girl would have travelled that time. Well, the story is not finished, we reached the airport and he didn't had his receipt generating machine working. We asked for the hand written bill and he it came out that he didn't had that as well and was not having even a pen. He asked for 970 bucks without giving us any proof. We were in hurry and we finally paid him and ran for our flight. Is this the type of service we expect from EASY CAB after paying 23 rs per km. Moreover its least expected from the EASY CAB offices to serve the customers with such displeasure. I would expect strict action to be taken against EASY CABS, as in my opinion its the worst taxi services we have in india. DEATILS Booking ID:A[protected] Car Number:DL1RX-6848 Chauffer Number: [protected]

I booked easycab on 13 feb 15 at 0300 hrs from sunder viHar igi airport terminal 3. The driver charged rs 790 from me however...

I am a regular Easy Cab customer. Today I booked 2 cabs from New Delhi Railway station to my house. When I reached my house 1 cab asked for waiting charges. I asked him that the other driver is not asking for waiting charges . When I told the driver that when both cabs were booked for same time and reached on same time. How can 1 ask for waiting charges and other not. This driver started shouting and created a scene. The car number is DL 1 R X 7481. I WILL NOT USE EASY CAB EVER AGAIN and will pursue a Police complaint against driver.

I GauravRajput was a regular customer of easy CAB services but not any more after facing the recent misbehave by customer care executive.This is to let you know that i called customer care to book a CAB but executive started misbehaving when i ask about the details, this rude and misbehave is absolutely non tolerable. Executive even dont know how to talk to a person normally. This has resulted in loosing your one regular customer that is me. So suggest you to be aware of these type of your employee that are causing your loss in term of customer. Best Regards, Gaurav Rajput +[protected]

I had booked a Easy cab for 5:10 am today morning to go to the new Delhi railway station. Given the morning traffic i wanted we reach before time but we have had the worst experience ever at the cost of missing our train and as a regular customer I am very very disappointed. When we called customer care for the booking last night they provided cab details and when we called him up early morning today he disconnected the call and on repeated called backs, disconnected our call and never turned up. This was just 15 mins before the pick up. Then we had no option and booked another cab through them. The driver who came next did not even know where safdarjung enclave is. It happens to be one of the most known areas of South delhi. Even after reaching near our society he took 20 mins to reach our house. So where we were supposed to leave at 5:10am we left at 5:30am. And we had to catch a train that departed at 6am. When we did get into the car, instead of apologizing for not knowing the route details, (the only one job the driver is supposed to do) and reaching horribly late, he started arguing with us immensely. When we expressed our angst on the major delay, he said we should get down of the cab if we want to as he doesn't want us to give him the feedback we had for his poor knowledge on routes and customer service. This only added to our helpless situation dispite the fact we were going to pay money for this unsatisfactory service. I and my friends have taken easy cabs several times in the last 3 years, but I can assure this will be the last time I ever take this cab and will never ever recommend this to anyone who wants to reach their destination on time. They have failed to offer consumer friendly services and even more failed to keep a hospitable, knowledgeable and eloquent driver. My booking ID A02400680 car no DL 1RX-6850 Chauffeur no [protected]. I am hoping i get a solution here as Easy cabs has kept me waiting for 20 mins on their helpline for providing 'Feedback on services'. I want serious action on this and the drivers license or will not hesitate to take this forward to the consumer court and public media- Twitter and Facebook. Akanksha Saxena

I has booked an easy cab for travel on 16th Jan at 4.45 am from Bhiwandi to Mumbai Airport. The total distance of travel is approximately 41 kms. The bill should have been around Rs. 850-900. However the bill came Rs.1090. The meter/driver intentionally charged for the night charges during this entire duration. I made a complain to the easy cab call centre and there was no action taken and now they are saying we have not registered any complain on this. I told I will go the RTO and complain against easy cabs they should ok you can do it. I have all the documents like the cab bill, the toll receipts which will prove that my travel was after 5 am and not before 5 am and I have been charged extra. These companies take customer for granted that no customer will raise complain against them, My contact number is [protected]
              Wrong Meter and Extra Charges

I had a really bad experience with Easy Cabs, I will rename it as Crazy Cabs. I had to travel to New Delhi from Bangalore...
                Hi, I am Pratyush sharma i have booked a cab for me from paryavaran complex in the morning at 5 i have recieved all the booking...

My name us Yogesh Gupta and i booked easy cab from gurgaon to delhi model town. The can reached by office almost 40 minutes late. When i was calling driver he told me that he is stick in jam and will teach in 2 minutes . After reaching my office he told me that he was in the gas que and therefore got delayed. He came to my office without refilling gas. I asked him specifically if he has gas problem i will hire some other cab or go by metro but he assured me that there is no problem.in search of gas he roamed in gurgaon for 30 minutes ftelling me that is taking this route due to traffic jam. Whole way till dhaula kuan there was peep in his car which was annoying and killing . I am not able to understand the kind of guidance and training provided to these drivers. I need a resolution from easy cab and for this. Below are the cab details: Dear Customer, your cab details for Booking ID: A[protected] are - Car No: DL1RX-7214, Chauffeur No: [protected]. Thank you for choosing EasyCabs.

Hi, My name is Vineet Agarwal. I booked Easy Cab on 7th of December from Noida Sector 12/22 near Stadium to Nizammudin Station Delhi. Total distance is around 12-13 kms and in the morning it hardly takes 15 mins to reach there. My train for Hyderabad was at 6:30 am in the morning and we started off at 5:30 am. I asked the driver why your cab Fuel Meter Reading is showing Empty? In reply he said "arrey saab yeh toh abhi 40 kms aur chalegi". Well anyways I asked him refuel it he said will do it once I drop you. Exactly before 3 kms on Delhi Noida Highway the car stopped and the driver was clueless what to do. I asked him to call for another taxi or some help as my didnt had much time to catch the train. Driver was dumb and said Sir call is not reachable. No one stopped to give us a lift. Luckily some person stopped to ask an address and I pleaded him to drop me and he dropped me kilometer behind the Station and I just reached on time to catch hold my Train. Because of the carelessness of the Cab driver I would have missed my train. I was really annoyed and didnt wanted to give a single penny to him but paid the bill and moved. I called Easy Cabs Customer Care but there also they said file this problem online. Now tell me do you have provisions to deal with such problems or you want your customers to suffer because of the carelessness of the drivers? My Booking Details are - ID : A[protected] Car No : HR 55T 3960

Dear Sir, Refer to the above subject, I Partha Dutta booked a cab from Mumbai domestic airport to Mira Road on 04.12.2014 and paid Rs.2100/-. But I was no lot of time to check properly what exactly how to pay because a serious patient with me for check up. Kindly note Driver name is Mr.Ramesh Vishwakarma(Car No.MH01J-9809), unfortunately I asked my neighbours and they assist me call easycab for refund money. Attached receipt copy for further reference. Several time I talked with your person Mr. Sachin & Mr. Sonu (exactly not in mind) but no such solution come out till today. So, request you to kindly do the needful, I am ready to pay extra cost if required but Rs.2100/- is too much. I will be oblidge for your kind co-operation and waiting for your reply with proper solutions. Best regards Partha Dutta Mobile : [protected] Mira Road (E)
                    excess paid

My name is Vishakha Singh. I booked an EasyCab from Mumbai airport on 3rd Dec at 8:10am. my phone number is [protected].
                      I was given a receipt for 60Rs with cab details and driver number.
                      At the pick up point at the airport a different Easy Cab driver (as oppose to the one mentioned in the receipt) with car number MH 04 WA 9029 came to pick me up.

when I sat in the car, he asked me for the reciept saying :
                      1)it was standard procedure
                      2) Then said there ws a technical problem and that the 'system' was down
                      3)And said that the charges are Rs 25 per km

Upon heariing this, i did find it a little fishy but he said that the rates had been revised. And since i had been travelling the whole night i was too tired to question him further.

Finally, when I reached my destination, he charged me 25rs per 35 km which was Rs 875/- plus toll of 35rs. All this without a recipt.

I usually travel by Ola and Uber that cost me half of what EasyCab cost me. And Meru that costs me around 700 something Rs.

After the uber incident yesterday, i must urge you to check fraudulent drivers. I was in two minds to take this twitter but i am hoping you would take the driver to task and reimburse me the extra cost.

if it helps, i can generate the drivers phone number through my cell phone service provider.

awaiting quick response

Vishakha Singh

p.s- i shall not attach a photo since you guys cant guarantee me any safety and i dont trust you all!

i booked a taxi with booking id A[protected], till the airport, by mistake i forgot my phone in the cab. i called up cab driver then and there at the airport he refused to come back and told me that he will return my phone when i will be come back to Delhi. the same night i fly to Philippines for a month. i came back and called up driver again, this time driver told me that my phone is broken but my sim card is still with him. He told me that his car is in workshop and he will return my sim card once the car is out of the workshop. Now i am dialing his number and it is switched off. I called up EASY CAB people they told me that driver is no more working with the company i ask the company people to share his address, But company people is not ready to share his details with me instead they are saying if i would have complaint earlier then they could have done something for me but now they cant do anything. i told the company that i am ready to pay you if anybody can go and collect the sim card from driver's home. If this mail goes to the higher authority i request them to please so the needful for that as i know any smallest of the smallest company do verify their employees so i know company is having drivers address
                        Forgot my phone

Highly disappointed with the Easycab (Car no. CL1RX7362 Booking ID A[protected], Date of Booking 30th Nov 2014, Time o Booking 6:50am). The cab didn't arrived nor the driver bother to call and tell he won't come.After contacting the driver he simply has an answer 'Maa'm i am stuck in Sarai Kale Khan traffic. How the hell at 6am you get the traffic and 2nd one didn't even bother to tell the client. This is the patent excuse of OTHER big cab service driver use to give customers excuses... I guess Easycab want to compete with your competition on 'NON-RELIABILITY', 'NO-GUARANTEE' and 'NO QUALITY'. And the hassle the consumer has to face especially a woman in the early morning to get the conveyance. It's not the first time it has happened. I won’t recommend henceforth anyone the Easycab if you want a gurantee cab for any destination at any time. I don't know what action Easycab will take but just wanted to ensure the wrong deed is heard.

I had booked a cab from Mayur Vihar Phase 1 to New Delhi airport on 19th November, 2014 evening for 20th November, 2014 morning at 5:00 AM. The easy cab confirmed my reservation for that particular day and informed me that I would be receiving the Cab details half an hour before my journey. The cab details were Car no- DL 1 YD 8882, Booking Id : A[protected], Chauffeur No:[protected] .Everything was ok, the cab arrived but as soon as I entered the cab and we travelled for a while, the Chauffeur told me to switch off my mobile. I was very much surprised and afraid also. I asked him why and he said that the entire money generated would be his and it would be easy for him to cancel the booking. As I was all alone and afraid as it was pitch dark at about 5:00 in the morning and also in the nick of time, he created this ruckus, I didn't say anything but simply complied to his wishes. Had it been in the evening, I would have definitely objected to it firmly. Also, I came to know that the car was not of easy cab but was outsourced, like when you run short of cars and to meet the demand, they book private cars. Luckily I reacted airport on time and safely and he overcharged me. Easy cabs shouldn't outsource cabs. If the demands are much they should politely refuse that cabs are unavailable. I will in future will not recommend anyone to use this cab and if someone wishes, its at his own risk. God save him!!! A very bad and bitter experience.No wonder such crimes are committed.

On 17 th November 2014 at 7:46pm we hired an easy cab taxi and by mistake we left our packet containing two items on the front seat. We lodged a complaint three times - first one on 17 at 11:00 pm, second one on 18 at 8:13 am and the third one on 19 at 9:05 am. On 18th Ms Nivedita committed that our complaint will be redressed within 24 hours. On 19th Ms. Pinky committed that our complaint had been lodged and the executive will contact us in the afternoon. But till now we have not received any mail or any phone call.

My complaint is regarding my trip on 15th Nov 2014 cab no. DL1 RX 7123. I have already called the customers services thrice and requested them to mail the receipt . However every time they give some sort of stupid excuse and escape. I don't understand why do I have to waste so much time on such a small thing like this. You claim to be India's largest radio taxi cab, but if a small thing like this takes 3- 4 days I doubt if I can waste more time on booking my further trips with easy cabs.

I had booked an easy cab today (8 nov) my booking reference number is: A[protected]; from Gurgaon railway station to my residence. The booking was made at 2:37 pm. The cab details are sms'd 30 minutes prior to pick up time. At 9:15 when I hadn't got the details I frantically gave a call to be told that there were no available cabs. This was followed by an sms. If there were no cabs available could the same not be told to the customer before hand instead of telling 15 minutes prior to the booking and that too when a customer calls. Is this the kind of service that are being provided!! Do you only provide services if the distance is long so that more money is possible? Ethics and a sense of responsibility seem non existent. Kindly note that I have been regularly using this cab service About 5 to 6 times a month for the last 1.5 years. Kindly note that a customer pays INR 50 as penalty if a cab has to wait for more than 15 minutes. Could you tell what happens when you provide such an abysmal service?