eBay.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2023
2082

File a complaint to eBay.in

Having problems with eBay.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by eBay.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

eBay.in

eBay.in Website

eBay.in Head Office Address

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East)
Mumbai City District

eBay.in Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 220 288

View more phone numbers

eBay.in reviews & complaints page 112

Respected Sir/Madam

I ordered an item (sandisk MMC 32gb) online from ebay.in on 18th of April and I did not get my product yet. When I went throughout the website, I found that ebay.in is trapping their customer in many ways. So I think that I have been trapped.
Now, they are not providing me the product but approved Refund without my consent. They have sent me a mail of 'approval of my refund request' but I have not made any request for refund.

I want you to take action against them. I am seeking response from your end.
Thanks.

Shipping details are given below

Courier Name: FIRST FLIGHT
Airway Bill Number: M991Z2904051
Remarks: Delivered in 7-9 days
Dear Tarique Bilal,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at ebayindia.[protected]@gmail.com

Team Ebay
The product i received is not good.
after charging 100% the battery comes in 20% within 5 min and the wifi router is in my living room when i come to bed room connection lost from the mobile.
I have paid the money but i have not used the product
Please look in to the matter
Thankyou
Mohsin Abbas
Dear Mohsin Abbas(Mohisn77),

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your Paisa pay id or Claim id at ebayindia.[protected]@gmail.com so that our team can assist with your concern.

Respected sir,

This is to bring in your kind notice in regards to my compliant against ebay india.Recently i purchased “redmi note 4g (White, 8 gb) +6 months manufacturer warranty" item number:[protected], claim id: 1927339
    Paisapay id: [protected] on 21st april 2016 from ebay website which is delivered to me on 27th april 2106.

I had already filed a claim with ebay for refund as service centre rejecting warranty and reason given by the service centre was ebay is not authorised dealer.

The product is locked and used by someone and asking for password

I request refund from ebay for the product as soon as possible

Thanks and regards
    Madhuri gardas
    Dear CA Madhuri Gardas, ,

Team Ebay
    Sir I receive damage product please resolve my problem my contact no [protected] my email I'd [protected]@gmail.com
    Dear Nawab Verma,

Team Ebay

I was call to ebay many times but they didn't solve my problem, i was purchased a led tv from ebay.In and received me broken and i compllaint to ebay.In but they didnt help me me change it or my money refund i am in totally loss. Details below:
      Amount:rs. 11, 162.00
      Claim id : 1817864paisapay id : [protected]

Wybor w32 f1 80cm (32) hd ready led television - samsung panel
      23 mar 2016 17 mar 2016 [protected]
      Dear Amaan(amaan110),

Team Ebay

I had recently ordered a product id[protected] from ebay.in and the product was damaged so i talked to one of the customer executives and they told me to return the product back to the seller at my own cost and the cost of the shipment would be delivered to me as a coupon but even after delivering the product back to the seller the website is not refunding the desired amount they claimed that they would be transacting the money within 7-10 days but still havent received the refund
        Dear Vinayak (Vinayak nair),

Team Ebay

I purchased 32gb class10 memory card on march 1 2016. But they send me a fake product and i claimed for that but they rejected and complaint in twitter also. They told we will update soon reply only till now i am not getting any money. My ebay claim id:1779326 and my paisapay id :[protected] and my twitter complaint link is : https://twitter.com/karthikeyanyell/status/[protected]?S=08
          eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I bought htc mobile phone from ebay india one month ago... when I started my phone all the features were working properly except mobile camera so I request the company for replacement... it has been more than one month they haven't done anything nither they are giving my money back nor they are providing me another piece.
          Dear Sonu,

Dear Karthikeyan Yell,

Team Ebay

I am perches YU Yureka Plus on Android in 9, 999.00 new mobile. (http://www.ebay.in/itm/YU-Yureka-Plus-on-Android-Moondust-Grey-/[protected]?) but i have receive old item i.e. refurbished. I am complaint in ebay on 23 March 2016 (claim id is 1816795) but form 23 march 2016 to till date it is not solve. they say within 20 days we solve complaint now 40 days over complaint not solve.

i am contact more than 15 times for ebay call center. more than 10 email. but every time not proper answer.

Jitendra zavar

M-[protected]
            Dear Jitendra(jitendra zavar),

Team Ebay
            ebay cheating with me. in claim 1816795. this solve in 55 days after that full amount not send. they assured me on telephone 9000 we return and 1000 coupon send. bet do not this

I place order in ebay on dt.26 jan.2016 for sandisk cruzer blade 16 gb pen drive black & red (Combo of 2 ), (Paisapay id [protected]), from time to time i contact to customer care executives for non receipt of item & every time they assure me that the issue will be resoved within 72 hours, but i didn't get call back from your ebay.

I talked with customer care executive several times (7 times in feb.2016, 6 times in mar.2016 & 8 times in april-2016) after placing order at ebay, but after lapse of reasonable time no action initiate from ebayl.
              Dear Customer(scholar11),

My ebay claim id is :- 1848861
                My paisapay id is :- [protected]
                I was buy xiaomi mi4 lcd display+touch screen digitizer assembly white - mi4 white from ebay.In and i received broken item and for that i claimed on ebay guarantee department as on dated 04/04/2016. And till i didn't received my refund or replacement of item as on date.
                I tried to contact many times of ebay but they said we solved your quarry 1 to 2 days. Every times they said we will contact you 1-2 days.

Here i attached photos of my claim detail and replied from ebay guarantee department.
                And also attached photos of received items.
                eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I ordered 3 32gb samsung memory card of 10 class, @ of them delivered but till 1 product is not delivered and all 3 product is useless not use in mobile.When i put in my smartphone, its not work mobile hang lots of problem created. I already pay amount of these 3 products.Please resolve my problem and i want my money back...
                Dear Dipak(dipak mandani),

Dear Gaurav(gaurav sinha30612),

Team Ebay
                its getting to much long .. this is ridicules for eBay... u and ur team are not working only just talking and making fool to your customer. from last 7 times your eBay concerned person said that "we will contact you with in 24 hrs to 48 hours, we request you to please wait 24 to 48 hrs." after 48 hrs there is nothing... after 48 hrs i was contact to eBay guarantee department there is same answer... nothing getting results. it's happen last 7 times.
                i want to refund for this. no need more replacement to.

I bought a pair of Adidas spring blade shoes from ebay.in on 12/04/2016 and received it on 15/04/2016. On checking the same pair with local Adidas authorized show room, I found out that the pair is fake since it had same serial number on both shoe and has a lock which is not present in original version.

I raised a claim on the 23/04/2016 for a refund and am still waiting for a resolution. Even after repeated requests to update on the claim; ebay.in could not provide me any reply.

Therefore I take your assistance in raising a complaint against them.

http: www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-Identify-Genuine-Adidas-Superstars-/[protected]/g.html

Order Number: #[protected];
                  PaisaPay ID: #[protected]
                  Claim ID: #1910040

Regards, Biswajit
                  Dear Biswajit (biswajit_sahu7),

Team Ebay

I'm siddhu and one of customer of ebay.in. I bought a Motorola charger with cost of 550 INR. Within one week that charger getting heated and finally stopped working. I call eBay. In customer care many times(4) and they promised me to refund money within one week but many weeks are gone but my issue is not resolved. I was wasted my valuable time with this idiotic minded company service. Is anyone help me to get right way to forward please.

Order details
                    User ID s[protected]@gmail.com
                    OEM Genuine Motorola Home Travel Mains Charger for Moto Google Nexus 6 G E X 2" (Item
                    ID:[protected]

Airway Bill Details: [protected]

PaisaPay ID [protected]
                    Dear Siddhu(siddhu236),

Respected sir

i ordered a product online from ebay.in a memory card of sandisk (32 GB) on 18th of April and i didn't get my product yet. they are postponing my product delivery again and again, when i went throughout the website there i found that ebay.in is trapping their customer in many way. so i think also that i have been trapped.

shipping details are given below
                      courier name FIRST FLIGHT
                      Airway bill number M991Z2904304
                      Remarks Delivered in 7-9 days

i want you to take any action against them. i am seeking response from your end.
                      yours faithfully.
                      Dear Customer(iimmalerkotla),

Team Ebay

I had bought a philips handsfree from ebay, after 2 months it stops working, on complaining to ebay, it tells me to talk to seller . First he doesnt answer calls and then talks rubbish to me asking to wait for 15 days to get a definite answer
                        Right now after 1 month, no progress has been made and seller ravi kumar - is not answering calls
                        I want to ask ebay how is such a way to behave to customers
                        Ravi kumar[protected]
                        Dear Shah([protected]@007),

Hi.
                          I have purchase 32 gb memory card from ebay 29 march. First i received this product to late and when i have receiced a non working memory card imediately i was call and raise a claim. Second tym call gain for enquiry u exicutive told me u r claim is pass plz wait for 6 day when i didn't get a claim again i call u r represented told me u r claim is not raise now he again raise a claim waooo ebay cheat the customer plz tell me u r address will send u r product and u can check it u r totally fake product... Which pay for my harassment tell me...
                          Now i need my money back and pay for my harassment...

My registered mobile number is..[protected] and u can call me.[protected]

Paisa pay id: [protected]
                          Apr 24, 2016
                          sundarrathan t a's response
                          Ok
                          HELLO
                          I have purchased 32 GB Samsung Memory Card from Ebay as per detail (Order confirmation: PaisaPay ID [protected]) and got the product as on 26 March. but the product is not working, its totally fake.. i raised my complain for exchange but got the message from your team for refund instead of exchange the product.
                          And here its 02 May but didn't get any message or any response from ebay..
                          This is my first deal with ebay and felling very upset with the service and product.

i will go to consumer forum for raising my complain if you are not give proper response against my purchase.

my registered no is [protected]
                          my order no is Order confirmation: PaisaPay ID [protected]

Ebay — I brought led tv. It's not working. I called so many times to ebay customer care. No reply's from their.

I need my money back.
                          "Dear Sunder (sundarrathan t a),

Dear Ravi,

Team Ebay

Ambrane Power bank P-1310 13000 mAh(Black, Grey)@921/- ( 252394259015 )

I ordered a product on 28 /5/2016 .and already paid from my debit card .and unable to track the details of the product .there is no reply from the ebay customer care ... my paisa pay id is [protected].
                          eBay.in Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2016
                          Dear mg123456,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Team Ebay

I bought a wristband from ebay on 17th april 2016 from the seller kazkollections .. which i received on 21st april .. but they send a totally different wristband from the photo that they r showing..i launched a complaint there... i had a chat with the seller... but nothing happened... the seller said he will send me the wristband when it get available.. its cost me 175.. im not complaining here for the money...im complaining because this is cheating.. this is fraud.. they r showing something.. and selling something.. this should b stopped.. please help me ...
                            Dear Subhayan Ghosh,

Team Ebay

I bought a samsung evo sd card, item no.[protected] from ebay on 21 march 2016. My ebay id is cjar9293.
                              The product name on ebay is "original samsung 32gb evo memory card micro sd sdhc class...[protected]"; and the seller id is
                              "kumarpraveen8520-2".

I recieved the item around 30 march at my address in surat. The product didn't have any invoice or bill with it. The courier contained only a packet with sd card in it. The didn't work at all. As it mentioned a manufacturer warranty, i went to a samsung showroom nearby, but they said that as there is no bill they cannot help. Also they did some quick check after i insisted and said that the product is duplicate and not an original samsung sd card.
                              I raised a claim with ebay on 6 april 2016. But my claim was rejected and i got a call saying that you will have to go to samsung showroom and get it written from them that the product is not working.

The seller's name is amankumar saini and he/she is from alwar. I sent him first mail on 11 april, and second mail on 29 april. But he did not reply to any of my mail.
                              I called him on his cell number that i got from ebay - [protected] but i am not able to call, because after dialing, the voice tone says, "this number does not exist". I tried calling him several times, but everytime i hear "this number does not exist".
                              I have called ebay customer care 7-8 times between 10 april and 28 april, but their tone is very unprofessional. They have kept the call on hold for 45-60 minutes, and they are always inisisting on 2 things:

1. This is under manufacturer warranty, so go to samsung showroom. -- to which my reply is (A) i didn't get any bill, so samsung showroom is not hearing my complain. (B) also, they have clearly mentioned it is a duplicate sd card and not original.
                              2. Then ebay says: please contact the seller ----- to which my reply is (A) i sent 2 e-mails to the seller on 11 and 29 apr, but got no reply (B) i placed several calls to the seller on the number provided by ebay, but seller's phone number doesn't exist.

The most important thing here is that the seller himself have been suspended by ebay!!! Yes, the seller is suspended.

Finally, after calling ebay for 7-8 times, they have said that have escalated the complain to the next level, and a manager will call me in 48 hours. I have got this message from ebay twice before, once on 24 april, and once before that also. But no manager gave me a call. After every 48-72 hours, i call ebay customer care back and they say the same thing.

The sd card costed me 460 rs. I want my refund back.

I believe both ebay and the seller are fraud companies. Please register them as a fraud company.
                              Dear Chintan(chintan jariwala),

Sir
                                I was buying from ebay with confidence for many years, this time i got defective product so i want to return it to seller but ebay not helping ebay claim support and ebay gurantee is not realiable at all no help instead claim dept email me that my mobile was swithch off so i have talk with customer executive and told me to call back after 12 noon but whole day till evening i was waiting but no call from eaby . Now i cannot trust the ebay gurantee I do not know why Ebay is doing like that my claim id is - 1892112

Hope you can solve this problem
                                Dear Customer(namkala),

Team Ebay

I purchased a phone on ebay where the seller mentioned the phone comes with 6 Months Manufacturers Warranty. It was purchased in December 2015 so the warranty should be valid till June 2016. The phone was received in good condition so no complaints there. I had some minor issue with the phone so go to Apple Authorised Service Centre and they told me phone is out of warranty since Jan 2015. This means the seller was wrongly putting information that it comes with 6 months Manufacturers warranty when phone was out of warranty.

I tried contacting ebay and they say they cannot do anything now as matter is more than 30 days old. My question is a consumer would just check if the phone is all ok when he receives it, warranty he would check only when something goes wrong and he needs to visit the serivce centre. I argue with ebay but they not helpful.

The invoice of the seller does not have any phone number. I have emailed him multiple times and he does not respond back. I asked ebay for their contact details and they refuse to share, nor i can give negative feedback to the seller so others are warned about his cons.

How do i go about fighting my case or atleast stop others from falling prey to such sellers?

I dont mind going to any extent filing a case s more than money i need to tecah the seller a lesson.

Would appreciate you advise and help here.

I have with me the invoice copy of the seller.
                                  Dear Customer (milo123),

Team Ebay

Websites like ebay making fool o[censored]s, Ban this kind of websites in india, They people are selling fake/duplicate products and even dont have proper/correct details about sellers on their website. Anybody can sell fake products on ebay and they will not take action on that kind of sellers. They are just making profit with the interest on money taken by customers on their websites.. For more information check out the attachments..
                                    Dear Rohit(RohitAr0ra),

Dear sir

I ordered an Panasonic eluga u back panel in white color on ebay.com.But they given me an broken back panel in black colour without quality.So i contact eBay to resolve my problem and I request kindly initiate my refund into ebay in next day Mar -13-16 . After that now more than 2 weeks past still they will not given my money back to me. Each time i calling them they telling we will refund within 10 business day but already it went passed 2 weeks more now. They are cheating me by telling that your refund is initiated in between 2 weeks see even though i don't get my refund .It clearly indicates that eBay.com cheating me by telling number of days count only. EBay also crosses the limit of Tate .Now I contact to eBay they tell wait 48 hours again and again.Kindly solve me problem immediately. Thank you

Manish Kumar
                                      Badarpur, New Delhi - 110044
                                      Email: manishraj.[protected]@gmail.com
                                      Dear Manish(manish kumsr)

Team Ebay

Hi My self sandeep singh. i bought this item on 22 April and received on 26 April. This item is not as described by seller and this item is not genuine, its a duplicate of original. 1. i ordered for color black and i received whilte. 2. This item is a duplicate of original. points to find duplicate a) on both of receiver there should be character R and L respectively, but here on both of receiver character is L b) bending direction of both receiver is same, where as it should be opposite to each other. Now none of ebay customer service nor seller responding for my refund.
                                        Dear Sandeep(sandeepkuhar),