eBay.in Customer Care

eBay.in Customer Care

eBay India Private Limited

Website:
TwitterFacebook
14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East)
Mumbai City District

Good

eBay.in Complaints & Reviews

saurav99
Hi, I bought Dell Laptop from Ebay.in Paisa Pay ID is [protected] and item id is[protected]. This laptop has lots of issue and it is not same as described in the site. I raise complaint immediately after receiving the laptop, So may SR has been raised please find the list of SR raised through EBay. 1-[protected] 1-[protected] 1-[protected] 1-[protected] They people are just raising the SR but they doesn't initiated refund process after 35 days. I used to call the customer support every day, they just want the problem in details and say within 24 hours our team will contact you. every time i am listening the same response. I sent mail to [protected]@ebay.com also, they also created one more SR# thats it no resolution, I am loosing my patience with this faulty laptop. My work has stuck because of this faulty product. no one is listening from EBay team. Please guide me how do I get my money back. the issues are as follows: I received this item (item id :[protected] but I am very much disappointed as this is not as expected. Having many issues in it: 1. keyboard is not working properly 2. its getting hang frequently 3. no battery backup as need to charge it in every 30 minutes 4. screen display is very dull as having feel that its assembled. 5. Item is more than 4 years old and it is modified with the original hardware setting. 6. Operating System CD is pirated, Key has already used. All these details are not mentioned in product description, So I'd request you to please initiate the refund and let me know how can I return it. Please do the needful to me. Thanks, Saurav

[Oct 06, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

sumanpal
    Hi I bought a saree from ebay, the item which is delivered is not matching the description said on the website. In website it is mentioned that this is Silk saree, but this is cheap quality synthetic saree. i contacted the ebay refund department but they denied my claim. Also they shipped an used product.

Praveenanand.g
      The samsung mobile booked on 12/9/2015 was supppsed to be delivered on 21/9/15 but the material has not been delivered . for this product of worth Rs. 11399 has NO COD. the material has been ordered through Credit card. Due to he delay in shipment the product has been cancelled BUT THE AMT HAS NOT BE CREDITED EVEN AFTER 15 DAYS!! PLEASE ASSIST

aman2iipm
        Hi Team, I purchased the Iphone 6 64 gb from ebay item number[protected]. For the same i have not received the product till date. I have also raised the claim to refund my payment claim id - 1174239 and as per ebay policy it should get resolved within 20 days. But since it has almost like 50 days but ebay is neither responding nor reslving my claim. I called them almost 20 times and evertime i get the reply that i will get a call from the claim adjuster in 42-72 hours but never get the call. I am in deep trouble and dont know what to do. Its a huge amount of 49500 which i am not getting it back from these people. Please help me. My contact details: [protected]

1969rajesh
          I orderd a mobile zen 303 elite on ebay site and they delever the product they promise me the internal memory 2gb at advertisement of ebvay site and when i received the product and see the internal memory is only 370mb then i complaint at the company site for this cheating and they register my complaint under the number claim id no.1257033 after some day they said to me that you sand us the screen shot of that page where memory show and then i sand the screen shot to the company after some days ebay co. said me that your claim is rejected please settle my complaint . thankyou

HIRA DHIR
            I have sold galaxy grand on ebay to a banglore seller. After receiving the item the buyer raise a claim he will not receive any courier and raise a claim : 1208170 . I have provided a pod copy to ebay.Then buyer saying that he received the item but the box is empty. Then claim adjuster call me on 22 sept 2015 jaiveer sayed. They want 3 documents from me and give me 72 hrs time. on 23rd sept i have send above said documents at [protected]@ebay.com. after i have called to customer care many but i have not received any resolution. On 30th sept 2015 claim adjuster call me and said they will receive any documents i told him i have send docs on 23rd sept 2015 by email. so he was checking the email when he got the email he will disconnect without saying and give a more 48 hrs time to buyer and said on ebay guarantee if buyer failed to provide any docs so he will close the claim after 48 hrs. From that day 120 hrs time left but i have not receive any call from claim adjuster and nor received any resolution. I am regularly calling to customer service but they are saying they are esclating the email to claim adjuster he will u within 24 to 48 hrs. but no call is come. the ebay and buyer are frauding with me i will provide all document for item delivery but they are nt closing the claim in my favor. they are only supporting buyer not seller. buyer told me that his relative or friend is working with ebay so he will get his money. my mobile and money both are in risk .I request you to provide me a resolution for that as soon as possible. with regards, SELLER RAHULSINGH NAGI CLAIM ID:1208170 [protected]

tina_smily
              PaisaPay Id: [protected]. Order of samsung power bank through ebay My payment was through gift coupon of Rs 350 and paytm Rs 79. I have received paytm cash of Rs 79 last week as which is only partial refund. I have not received refund in the form of new gift coupon of Rs 350 of ebay. I have called up and also sent reminders through email, but they have not sent me the new coupon. Please help. Anupama Mobile: [protected] email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

rohan.goyal09
                I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase new yu yureka mobile for which I have received used and faulty mobile without bill and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had contact in EBAY claim id 1280895 reference number is, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund. Ebay is so fraud company and i will recommend everyone to not buy anything from ebay. Regards, Rohan Goyal [protected]

[Oct 05, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajnikpatel
                  My Ebay Paisa Pay ID : [protected] eBay Guarantee Claim ID : 1220409 Grievance Request Escalation ID : 043667 Registered Email Address : [protected]@gmail.com This order canceled by ebay and my refund request approved near about 1st or 2nd September 2015 but still I haven't got my refund. I called many times in ebay but they will said me "In 48 hour You will got your money" after 48 hour when I call again they said same thing. This thing happen continue 10 to 12 times and I called many time till refund request approved but still I haven't got my refund. So I complain about ebay against you. Please solve my problem soon as possible. Thanks.

jaswinb
                    I have ordered a gym bench on the online shopping website 'e bay' on 7/9/2015. At the time of booking, it shows that product will be delivered before 11/9/2015. But after online payment, delivery date directly jumps to 25/9/2015. But till date (5/10/2015), I do not get my product, neither my money back which is Rs. 1000. And surprisingly product had scheduled to come from Jalandhar to Chandigarh, which is merely few hours distance. I applied for refund on 25/9/2015. But of no use. Both seller and e bay are making fool. I contact them so mant times. But no satisfactory answer. I request you to please help me to get my money back and blacklist these type of sellers and online shopping companies which harass the customers. Paisa pay id = [protected] Company = e bay Seller's Company = fitnesshub15 Seller's contact No. = [protected] Customer Name = JASWINDER SINGH Customer contact No. =[protected] Customer E mail ID = [protected]@gmail.com

Apuroop
                      I have purchased an I Phone 5S gold, saying that it was a Factory Unlocked piece. How ever after 4 months of Purchase it started giving me problems. It is not at all recognising the sim card inserted in it. I checked with the Network Guy as well. But I see it is the problem with the phone only. When I got it checked with I Phone service center at my own cost, I was told the hand set has been already opened and it is corrupted before handover only. We as a customer are not aware on this lines. Its the seller mistake selling defect pieces, and Ebays mistake on not identifying such sellers who sell Faulty articles to customers. That seller who sold the Item as New Unused piece and Ebay who supported them should be sued.

Given Tampered piece as a New item- Apple Iphone 5S

[Oct 04, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

rishikawatra2001
                        The worst customer service and website ever purchases online products from. Ebay.in I dont have words to express their pathetic customer service and irresponsible behaviour. I dont understand how these dupers managed to become that big. I am going consumer court against them

jais jain
                          Dear sir/ mam, i purchased sony xperia c5ultra from Ebay, mobile phone bill date is 6/09/15 & actual i received phone on 17/09/15 after 10days when i received phone its camera key was not working & while using phone its getting heated & some times touch not working so i raised complaint to Ebay on same day under Ebay guranty & claim no is : 1262789. next day i called Ebay and asked about claim so they told me their technical representative will for technical verification then handset will be replaced. from last 15days i am calling ebay & they are saying we will arrange call & replace handset. i am calling every alternate day but same answer given by Ebay. yesterday when i called then 1 of their representative told its not comes under Ebay you have to visit sony centre but i told him from last 15days Ebay was telling they will replace now Ebay tellinhg i have to go to sony so wrong guidance given by Ebay to customer for replacement. 1 ) i received phone after 10 days so now sony refusing to replace sony saying they can replace with in 7 days form the bill date, if transportation time is 10days from Ebay so how can i go to sony for replacement within 7 days in this Ebay is responsible for delivery due to late delivery i am unable to get replacement form sony. 2) Ebay called me today morning & their representative talked very rudely with me & i told her full story this happens with me faulty handset given by you & transportation time was 10 days so sony is refusing to replace so ple. support me for replacement so they admitted phone which i received was late deliver sony not responsible for delivery Ebay responsible for late delivery then also they will not replace my handset & when i said i will complaint to consumer fouram so they said go where you want to go this is totally miss guidance to customer & with out taking my concern forcefully they closed claim but i am not agree on this forcefully closer of claim. 3) all call recording is available with Ebay in which all misguidance mentioned that complaint no is : 1-[protected] dear sir/ mam i am a middle class man purchased 25000 phone by saving money time to time & i got faulty phone which is malfunctioning & Ebay responsible for this but they are denying their responsibility please help me to resolve the problem as early as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-10-03 07:25:39
                          steps: i mail my complaint then they said my mail they will resolve after that 15 days passed but not resolved they did not arranged technical call within 48hrs they arranged call after 15 days now forcefully closed claim with out my concerns totally miss guided by ebay replacement mobile no: 08866581234

ankit.sethi
                            EBAY no. 1 fraud ecommerce company. I purchased a memory card on 30 june, paisapay id is [protected] & registered mobile number +91-[protected]. Although my order was prepaid still You dispatched my order after 9 days i.e 9 july. Even dispatching after 9 days, you sent me damaged memory card. I called you for refund. You gave me refund in form of ebay coupon on 20th july. After that when i tried to login my account to purchase with that coupon, i found that my account is permanently suspended. I called you regarding this issue and your representative is saying YOU HAVE VOILATED OUR POLICY. SORRY WE CANNOT TELL YOU WHICH POLICY AND WE DO NOT INFORM OUR CUSTOMER WHEN WE SUSPEND THEIR ACCOUNT. You are not giving me my money back. Neither you are telling me which policy i have voilated nor you have called me even once to tell me about account suspension. Is this customer friendly ? Take action against them & help me get my money.

[Oct 02, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pradeep55
                              I bought iphone 5c by ebay.com, but this was scratch full and damaged, ear phone and charger was missing. I had raised claimed at23/09/15, but no response from ebay, only saying you get solution after 24hrs but after 10 days these 24hrs are not come from ebay. This is not testable.
                              Bed.

Syed_Ahmed
                                I did the online shopping on ebay for a pair of Half finger gloves on 15th Aug 2105 . I was give the estimated time of 21th September 2015 . But till now (1st October ) product was not delivered. I don't see any update in status while tracking the product from day 1 to till now. The seller was listed as topboa for the product and And while messaging to seller for update, The way i got reply is He is least bother on this. I did the online payment on the same day through paypal. And while doing the payment an additional amount got deducted to paypal also without any notification. I got cheated on this. looks like there are running some kind of Fraud business through online shopping on the small items.

subratachedme
                                  Claim ID: 1159721 PaisaPay ID: [protected] Item number: [protected] Seller ID: dash2dot Date claim opened: [protected] Dear subrata, We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and the same will be refunded to your original mode of payment. Please find the details here Action : Refund approved An eBay Guarantee* claim has been resolved Remarks : As per our telephonic conversation on 15/08/2015 at 12.06pm, we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and closing the claim.Your refund will be sent to you in form of DD/ Cheque to your registered address within next 10-15 working days. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay.

ila verma
                                    I had ordered the above cartridge on aug 13 2015 from eBay India, which was delivered on around 21st august 2015. After recieving the product, i found that it was broken, i registered a complaint in ebay on 25th august for refund or replacement. Now its been a month, no action has been taken from ebay. Now when i called the customer care, they asked me to wait for their call and their call never came up. I again tried to contact them, they asked me to wait for their call again. they are just lingering around the matter. Please help me with the matter

Product

[Oct 01, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Printers

chandankumar0723
                                      I have placed the order for Samsung Galaxy note 3 (Paisa Pay ID - [protected]). Due to some reason I want to cancel my order but ironically I cannot cancel my order nor customer service team, they are not helpful at all; Moreover, they replied very rudely, “If I wish to get the refund, I would need to contact seller directly”. I did so but it was a wrong phone no[protected] I have been given.

Richa A
                                        I had ordered for an i-pad Mini cover (branded) on www.ebay.in (dt. 14/9/15) - PaisaPay ID [protected]. By mistake, I forgot to update my shipping address and placed the order with my old address (pre-paid order). The customer care officer told that the address can't be changed once placed. Hence, I requested for order cancellation and refund. On 24/9/15, I again called up Customer Care and lodged a complain. Service No.[protected]. I was guaranteed a call back by Complaint Register Officer latest by 26/9/15. Since, I didn't receive any call back by the said date, I again lodged a complain on 27/9/15, service Request No.[protected]. This time, the call back was guaranteed for 29/9/15. Now, it has been over 3 weeks that no progress has taken place. The company Senior officials (escalation team) keep giving fake commitments and fools around with the customers. I am tired of following up an putting across my grievance with no results. I am writing to you as the last resort. I am hopeful of hearing some positive action from the department and Govt. of India against such fraud companies. Thanks for your support.

Recently Discussed

Flipkart
                                          Motorola LED TV/ Screen broken on arrival
                                          (4 hours 57 minutes ago)
                                          NonStopWears
                                          My order is still not shipped after days of placing the order