eBay.in Customer Care

eBay.in Customer Care

eBay India Private Limited

Website:
TwitterFacebook
14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East)
Mumbai City District

Good

eBay.in Complaints & Reviews

Richa A
I had ordered for an i-pad Mini cover (branded) on www.ebay.in (dt. 14/9/15) - PaisaPay ID [protected]. By mistake, I forgot to update my shipping address and placed the order with my old address (pre-paid order). The customer care officer told that the address can't be changed once placed. Hence, I requested for order cancellation and refund. On 24/9/15, I again called up Customer Care and lodged a complain. Service No.[protected]. I was guaranteed a call back by Complaint Register Officer latest by 26/9/15. Since, I didn't receive any call back by the said date, I again lodged a complain on 27/9/15, service Request No.[protected]. This time, the call back was guaranteed for 29/9/15. Now, it has been over 3 weeks that no progress has taken place. The company Senior officials (escalation team) keep giving fake commitments and fools around with the customers. I am tired of following up an putting across my grievance with no results. I am writing to you as the last resort. I am hopeful of hearing some positive action from the department and Govt. of India against such fraud companies. Thanks for your support.

jyotidivya
    I have purchased HTC626G PLUS through paisapay from ebay.com.
    I got the not working product, it was automatically switching on/off.
    I have raised complaint on ebay regarding this. no one is replying regarding complaint . I want to money back.
    concern details - registered mb. no.- [protected], email ID- [protected]@gmail.com, paisapay ID- [protected]. Seller Name- Mr. Feroz Khan, mb.- [protected].

regards
    Divya
    I have purchased sony z3 plus duos that touch n display poor i want my money back.please contact me on [protected]
    eBay.in Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2017
    Dear Prem Kumar Srigada,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home.

Team eBay

shkk
      I don't care, if ebay resolve this claim or not i am writing this to inform all ebay customers that there is no ebay guarantee or anything as they are saying in their T&C Claim ID: 1237064 Item number: [protected] Seller ID: i2cworld_inc4 Date claim opened: [protected] Item link http://www.ebay.in/itm/Apple-iPhone-4-32GB-StraightTalk-iOS-Black-MC678LL-A-CDMA-/[protected]? Hi, i bought the above listed cdma phone from ebay.in, as there was nothing on the item listing description i contacted the seller to confirm that the phone is a sim based phone and compatible with cdma because in all my google searches i found that the phone is a non sim based one but the seller told me that the phone is a sim based cdma phone (you can see the screenshots) when i got the phone its a non sim based one !!! ok that was not a problem as long as i could use my cdma number in that phone and i approached several reliance webworld to embed the cdma number to the phone but everyone told me that the phone is not usable, and i tried to contact the seller several times but he didn't respond from the date he delivered the item Then i opened an ebay claim on 9th September 2015 and after several mails ebay contacted me on yesterday (30th September 2015) !!! and without even putting the seller on conference call the claim resolver resolved the claim. Now even if the seller agree i couldn't reopen the claim because of the date is exceeded !!! The ebay waited for 25 days to contact me for resolving the claim to make sure this This is not the only issue i faced from ebay, before this when i sold an item through ebay the buyer raised a claim against me saying that the product is damaged and i agreed to refund the amount, when i got the returned package it was a bunch of waste papers instead of my sold item (hard disk) and the ebay refunded the amount to buyer !!! i raised complaint against it and nothing happened. From that day on i stopped selling through ebay PFA

rahulebajaj
        Hi, Very bad service from Ebay.in, because seller dont intact with me. i perches iBall Slid 3G 7803 Q900 Black Tablet from ebay seller. but within Month showing black hole in screen. so drop email to seller for REPLACEMENT but seller not reply any Positive feedback. Kindly see image in attachment. Ebay User :so i request you All Ebay User, Dont Buy any product from Ebay, because they dont replace product THEY SENT faulty product. SO AWARE of that and SAVE your money Selletr Details: Seller name: Shopnumber 47 emailID: [protected]@members.ebay.in PRODUCT DETAILS: iBall Slide 3G 7803 Q900 Black iBall Slide 3G 7803 Q900 Black Item Id: [protected] End time: 18-Sep-2015 18:22:04 IST Seller: shopnumber47 (784) 91.3% Positive Feedback Member since 20-Mar-2014 in India Location: KA, India Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed. Regards Chetan K [protected]

Provided Me FAULTY Product (Tablet showing  Black dot within a month)

[Sep 30, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by rahulebajaj Sep 30, 2015

i got call's the y told me we are from Consumer court. Ebay want to refund your amount so provide BANK details

i'm sure all call are fake. i launch a FIR Pune, Police station against below number's

NOTE: all user aware n avoid below number they are fake.

i got so many call for Refund amount for my product. below are number's.

Chetan K.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Aarti Bansod
          Hi, I have bought one HTC mobile on 07.09.2015 by online. but i have got wrong (not working properly first day it seems) product. when i call to customer care, they registered complaint. that day i have got call from seller and he said go to near HTC showroom and you will get replacement of this product . we have gone the service center and they said we are not responsible for this ask you Seller where you bought this. from that day we have called so many time ebay customer care they said within 2 days you get a call from our team for refunding money. till 28 September we did not get any call. after around 20 day today 29.09.2015 got call and they said we unable to refund the money. we are very frustrated about the services by E-bay.

[Sep 29, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ghantasala Prasad
            Dear Sir, My Claim ID : 1277490 - PaisaPay ID : [protected] I ordered Huawei ETS5623 GSM wireless Landline Phone from ebay with the above paisa pay id. I received the product from after 1 week. After i received the product i came to know that the landline phone is not working. So i made several attempts to call the seller but the seller did not answer my calls. I raised a claim and got response from ebay asking me to approach the nearest service center and get your product serviced or replaced. I could not understand why i placed an order online and why i received a faulty product and why i have to go all the way to service center to get my product replaced. This is a fraud practice from ebay. Ebay is encouraging fraud sellers online and thereby the fraud sellers are selling useless stuff online. But ebay is not protecting the buyer but it keeps on protecting its fraud sellers to gain money. I need justice. This is not the first time i'm experiencing such thing from ebay. Please help me.

neer1086
              I have purchased 2 pen drive but received only 1 pen drive. i have order this item 3 sep. but still i am waiting for solution i have mailed to support team but no communication received from the ebay's team.

i have called ebay also but no proper response given by the team. order details as given below:

Sony 16GB Classic pendrive 16 GB pen drive (Black)+ bill+ warranty
              [protected] Price: Rs. 388.00
              National Courier - Delivery outside seller's city
              Shipped on: 06-Sep-2015 2 Rs. 776.00

Please help me to refund my money.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-09-29 03:03:15
              they told me that they provide me coupans against my order but no coupans given by them. my Claim ID:1246865 company email id : [email protected] i have mailed at the mentioned email id but no response given to me.

Pradeep Lalwani Advo
                I buy a Online suit but it is totally different from photo and other accessories defective work clothes is different no work on chunni and no work on sleeves . I already paid money to ebay company rupees 1133 and file a complaint and claim ID is 1288332 but no response from ebay

By suit got different

sandeep.msil
                  I have ordered Samsung mobile Data cable on 28th July. Paisa pay id - [protected]. Till now i have not received the product. 2-3 times i called E bay customer care but no proper response. Sandeep Khurana M-[protected] Email-sandeep.[protected]@gmail.com

Product not delievered /No refund

[Sep 28, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Nitesh K. Mishra
                    Hotel Apex International Booking ID: HTLG4MWTXL I booked this hotel for two days from 26/09/15 to 28/09/15 but when me and my wife reached hotel they refuse to provide me a room just because me and wife ID Address was not same, also the attitude of person on reception was very rude. This will cause lots of trouble and inconvince. So kindly, do needful in this matter and provide me my money back. Regards Nitesh Kumar [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

prashant pokharna
                      Paisa pay id : [protected] Item purchased : 31st August. Issue : item is not in new condition. Asked for refund on 5th September. Still the ebay folks are saying that your refund is in progress. I need my money back and along with that i need extra compensation for the mental harrasement that you have made. Need reply in 2 days else i'll go to consumer court. Regards, Prashant. [protected]

gopinathamizh
                        I've ordered a product from eBay India on 21st August & paid INR2, 278.00 through online banking towards the purchase. I've not received the product on time even after frequent calls to the Customer Care Unit. I made up my mind & requested for the "Refund" on 15th Sept. I was advised by one of the Customer Care Executive that I will get a call from the Claim Dept in 48hrs to confirm the refund. Though after many calls to them, I've not got a proper response till 22nd Sept & finally the product got delivered on the same day. But I'm not willing to keep the product as I've asked for the refund on 15th Sept & simultaneously I've a booked a similar product on the same day which got delivered on 18th Sept. So far I've received just a single call from them on 27th Sept & advised me to wait for another 48hrs time to consider my Refund request after waiting for more than a month (from 21st August).

RashidAnsari
                          I ordered a HP 32gb class 10 95mb/s micro sd card but it was not delivered instead they sent to me a HP 32gb class 10 40mb/s which is much cheaper in the market from the amount i have paid, when i request the ebay team for replacement they promised me that they will replace the product within 4-5 working days on 15th SEP 2015, and still there is no response from the ebay team, and today 28th Sep 2015 when i contacted them regarding the same they said they havent got any claim id and will take more 20 days or so for the replacement, and the floor supervisor whose name was Abhishek Rana, talked rudely and was not helpful at all and was again and again asking me to wait for 5 days for the claim call and then wait for another 20 days for the problem to get resolved, and when i asked Mr Rana to provide me his managers name or let me speak to him he just said they are in the meeting. Already i waited for 18 days now and these people they want me to wait another 25 days, So I want to raise a complaint against this stupid company with its mannerless staff and pathetic policies.

amit5122
                            Hi, I have made purchase at ebay.in but product was not delivered and i have not received complete refund. PaisaPay ID : [protected] Claim ID : 1271409 I have already talked regarding this issue several times but no resolution received.

Dear Amit Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

We would like to inform you that we have already processed the refund request from our end on 12-Sep-2015.Please note that the refund takes 6-8 working days to reflect in your account.

If you wish, you may check with your bank using the following refund details:
                            Refund Reference Number: DMBK[protected]

Regarding Coupon :

We are issuing a used in transaction coupon of Rs.275/- on your registered email address with the validity of 3 months.
                            You would be receiving the used in transaction coupon on your registered email address within 10 working days.

Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days.

Once you get the coupon, We request you to please use this coupon on your registered eBay user id and within the validity period.
                            We thank you for your understanding and co-operation in this matter.

Ebay.in — Duplicate product received

Anu Ratnani
                              I made the mistake of purchasing a watch from watchomania at ebay.in on on 4 Sep, the product was working but strap was oxidized...
                              Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

deco.manik
                              I purchased a San Disk 32 GB Ultra Micro SD SDHC Micro SD Memory Card 48MB/s in 828 INR through my credit card but as of now i did not get my product delivered. ebay said we delivered it, logistic company (Aramex) says we deliver that back to ebay. Ebay cancel my product and take my money. when i tried to contact these guys the are not responding. i send mail more then 10 times but nothing happens, i call them so many times no one is helping me. I want my product back from the merchant. My ebay id: mani-bansa Order id:[protected] Regards Manik Bansal

[Sep 27, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gaurav Behere
                                This is about my paisa pay id : [protected], where I purchased an earphone & paid through net banking. The seller shipped through trackon (a fraud courier company) with tracking id: [protected]. The package came to Bangalore and went back to delhi as the cheater courier company said cant deliver to this address. I raised a refund request which is not rejected and the status says refund rejected with proof rejected. No communication is sent for this. I need my money back ASAP. This is the last time I am buying anything from ebay. Raising claim & tracking has been a harassment. ----- Gaurav [protected]

Refund Rejected for No Reason

[Sep 26, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shantayya Mathapati
                                  The watch was not working and then i cancelled and requested for cash back. They informed me to send the soft copy of the watch and i sent it then, they are telling we didn't get the soft copy but i have a auto generated copy which i have sent but it was not my fault it is there fault and i am looking for refund my money.

[Sep 25, 2015] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shekarnee1
                                    I have ordered Motorola Atrix MB861 on ebay.in on Sep. 20, 2015 and received the phone on Sep. 23, 2015. As the Phone had some issues as well as the remote not working I raised a complaint for cancelling/ replacing the phone as per the terms and conditions on this product once the same evening and the other complaint the next day i.e., on Sep, 24, 2014. Also, I have sent 2-3 emails to the seller copying ebay India regarding these issues. I even called the seller's number so many times the next day but there was no reply till late in the afternoon from the seller as I had stated that the contact details of the seller seemed to be fake and would report it to the cyber crime branch. The seller said that he is not responsible but ebay would be responsible for either cancelling/ replacing the phone and I called ebay.in over phone on 24-Sep and was told after explaining everything to the representative that as there was some technical issue he is unable to take my complaint and that I could either call them back again after 1 day to raise the complaint and also told me that as I had raised an online complaint within 24 hours I would receive a confirmation mail with an id to track the complaint. It is so unfortunate that I have not received any such id so far even after 48 hours or so and my complaint is not registered as well. I feel that I am being cheated by ebay and the seller for this kind of product that they have sent me and I would definitely go for a compensation as I am not only feeling cheated but feel that ebay and the seller e-forindia is harassing me by sending me a defective product which is work Rs. 4213. It is a mental agony that these people are causing me and I wish that this case can be taken up and refund/ compensate for the mental agony and torture ebay and the seller have given me. Regards, Chandrashekar S Voice: +[protected] [protected]@gmail.com

Bibhu Mahala
                                      I bought a watch from Ebay which was not working. I raised a claim[protected] against this. Nobody responding to my claim. When I am contacting seller, he is saying don't call us, call ebay. When calling ebay they are saying our claim team will contact you. Everyday I am calling Ebay and getting same answer our claim will contact you. Its been 15 days since I raised my claim. Ebay does not know whats going on with seller and buyer. I have already returned back the product to seller. Ebay is so big company please make your service that big. Always think about your customer then only they will come back to Ebay again. Could you please update here your progress on this claim since last 15 days. Before I was requestting for a watch replacement. Now I need my money back and this was my last deal with Ebay. I will never buy anything from ebay. after service is so poor.

Dear Bibhu,

We have taken a note of your details and will get back to you with a resolution at the earliest.

Thank you.
                                      Dear Bibhu,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.
                                      We are checking with the team regarding this issue. Kindly allow us some time, will update you soon on the same.
                                      Dear Bibhu,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

We would like to inform you that we have already processed the refund request from our end on 1-Oct-2015.Please note that the refund takes 6-8 working days to reflect in your account.
                                      If you wish, you may check with your bank using the following refund details:

Refund Reference Number: DMBK[protected]

However, if the amount does not reflect in your bank account even after the stipulated time, kindly email us the latest bank statement from the date of transaction till date at [protected]@ebay.com, so that we can investigate the matter further. For any further assistance on the same you may contact us on our toll free no - [protected], or via chat / email.