Ecom Express

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Ecom Express related photos (1150)

Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews

Jagmohan Mahato
To customer service,

Ecom express asked me today that to complain for cancel my item and replace item once again but i know if once canceled then it will not be replaced again because it would be replaced with in 15 day and the time is now over. So what to do now they are saying that item is not packed properly so it is returned to us, but in this case it is not my fault because i have given my item packed with invoice inside. I have packed the item properly with cello tape. And when the reverse pickup had come to receive the item they said to me that you should not have to pack this item this item is packed by us and damage the pack for checking out the item whether it is ok or not and confirm it and at last he provide me a recipient of reverse pickup and now they are saying that item is not packed properly. Please help me and notify or get update me and please deliver my product as soon as possible.
And i also give attachments below of reverse pickup recipient.

Jagmohan mahato
Kandra, jharkhand

not deliver my item because of self damage packing of my product.

[Jun 12, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ecom Express — return and refund [Resolved]

bala durga prasad
    My name is durga prasad, i have ordered a product last 10 days back and its delivered today afternoon 3:30 pm. I have opened...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

CA.Pullarao Padakandla
    We have booked few items in club factory and items should be delivered through Ecom express courier. This courier agency kept parcel in their office for 3 days without attempting for delivery. Finally they said they return the courier ...Do not book anything through Ecom express...This is a cheating compnay.Courier boys are very rude, they dont even pick your call if you call them for 2nd time...I am staying in HYderabad. I had this worst experience in on 06/06/2018...Nearest Ecom express office is in Boduppal/Medipally.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-13 04:02:42

[Jun 09, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Ecom Express Customer Care's response Jun 12, 2018
    Dear CA.Pullarao Padakandla,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

We regret for the inconvenience caused regards.Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. [protected] for further assistance.

Ecom Express — products not delivered yet

Sandra sujesh
      My orders from club factory through courier ecom courier express. I have not yet it has been 4 days they are not picking up...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Ecom Express — products undeliverd [Resolved]

Sandra sujesh
      Hey guys what the hell are you doing. I have ordered some stuff almost four item the estimated delivery was on june 3 and...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Ellora langel
      My product ordered from clubfactory is undelivered to me and yet my status says its delivered on 24th may. I expected the ecom personals to contact me at least because it alredy happened to me. They sign delivered and gave me the next day but even aftr week pass by nobody cared to contact me. I went to enquire on 5th june and m shocked dat people hv the audacity to sign delivered for others and yet not deliver. They didnt try contacting me or even a text sms dat my product is gonna be deliver. They had their excuses that they cnt find my house. But he could call me up which he didnt and gave the dumbest excuse that my phone was not ringing. Forget by calling, not even a text sms of out for delivery. I am very dissapointed that even without delivery it was sign delivered by the ecom xpress and failed to contact the customer. Its their duty to deliver and are staying idle. Plz make sure this dnt happen again. Signing up without the customers consent is illegal. Its fraud too.in case it was true my phone didnt ring which isnt.. Still wat bout their duties to contacr me from 25th may to infinity until i went there myself on 5th june. One persons failure of decent act will ruin the whole image.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-13 01:58:44

[Jun 06, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Ecom Express Customer Care's response Jun 12, 2018
      Dear Ellora langel,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

We regret for the inconvenience caused regards. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. [protected] for further assistance.

Respected sir/mam
      I have ordered eyeshadow case from club factory on 20/05/2018. Today your ecom company showing a message that order is undelivered because customer is not available but I want to tell you I didnot get call or message regarding the order so its my request to u to provide me my order as soon as possible
      Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2018
      Dear Vanu Deep,

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. 8046800204 for further assistance.

Tracking ID :[protected]
      Delivery Agent : [protected]

Courier station location DUNGARPUR, Rajasthan IN

Delivery agent not delivering the order. delivery agent informing customer that the product is too large and they will deliver it afterwards. Since 26 May 2018 this is happening. No action is taken on the order.
      Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018
      Dear Onkarhind,

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records your shipment 915170048 has been returned back to your shopping portal. So we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping Portal for assistance.

Ecom Express — item not received but delivery status is delivered [Resolved]

Rahul Kawadkar
        I ordered a T-shirt from the factory club /club factory but Item I did not get and delivery status is delivered the item ....

Suntosh Jagdish Srivastav
        Hi, yr courier services are so pathetic, there is no local office number, there is no local office address, one address is found on internet but that has shifted to new place, after calling to yr delhi contact no, they were unable to provide me any details about my parcel, yr delivery man has updated that my address is incomplete, why the hell you all take mobile number to book parcel. There is my mobile number clearly visoble, why yr delivery man didn't call me up. The poorest delivery company which has no local office, no local number, every office has one central call number.
        My awb us[protected] in the name of suntosh jagdish srivastav address ed1/888, sector - d1, l. D. A. Colony, kanpur road, near shagun sweet shop opposite pooja creation, lucknow. Kindly deliver my parcel today itself..

Dear customer, your shipment[protected] is undelivered after 1st attempt on[protected]. Please contact call centre @ [protected] - ecom express.

I hv not received any call from yr delivery boy and my address is 100% complete. Might be, he hasn't tried to deliver and reported that my address is incomplete. Many of my packets come to this address only. Kindly send my packet tomorrow before second half and make arrangements to call me before coming to deliver. And one thing more, kindly check yr delivery man work schedule as he is not able to work with yr company.

parcel not received but status updated
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-05 14:24:02
        No steps has been taken by the company. I hv mailed two time on [email protected] and [email protected] but didnt received any response. I hv called on 01130212000 but any executive is unable to tell the lucknow office address and their contact number. They are just telling a lie that their server is not responding pls call later.

[Jun 05, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Suntosh Jagdish Srivastav Jun 05, 2018
        I hv booked two jeans from www.turmswear.com on 31may 2018. After calling below mentioned number, there is no response received, after calling on [protected] number, the executive told me to call him again after 2-3hours as the system server is not responding. This is a biggest lie which any company reply. Please look into the matter and resolve. After calling on [protected] of turmswear office, they are saying that this is a thired party client, we can not forxe them to deliver today.

Dear Suntosh Jagdish Srivastav,

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. [protected] for further assistance.

Ecom Express Team
        From the ten days the package is with the ecom express but still the package has not been delivered to me tracking no[protected]
        Dear Lawson Borges,

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. As you want to know about the status of the shipment no. 669058553, we are unable to fetch the tracking details. We request you to kindly recheck the 9 digit tracking number or you can contact your shopping portal for assistance.

Ecom Express Team
        Last 3 days, I am receiving msg that your packet is out for delivery but still I have not received my packet.

Delivery boy told me to pick the packet when he was in the range of 1 KM away at that time I told him to deliver packet at my home address but he was not deliver it.

Today, my packet is going to return back.

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2018
        Dear Shravan,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

With reference to your query regarding the shipment has been delivered on 7 June 2018, Request you to kindly cross check and confirm to assist you further or you may contact our Customer helpline no. 8046800204.

Ecom Express — not delivering ordered products [Resolved]

Sharika Sasidharan
          I have ordered 5 products from jabong, the updating tracking details can seen in ur site. Actually the problem is that your...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Ecom Express — arrange urgent pickup for awb#: 241763222 [Resolved]

rosewoodmktg
          I requested a pick up from pincode: 676304 (Vengara - malappuram district, kerala) for order[protected] destination...

r4w0rm
          About shipment no.[protected].
          I am constantly being told that my product will be picked up today, but whenever i reach the customer care, they give some issue and disconnect the call. Previously, an order from myntra was to ne picked up but nobody came for the same, not even did they call, and for these reasons i had an unfit shoes left at my home wasting my 1600/- rupees. I don't really know who shall be held responsible for the same. Pathetic service by ecom express, garhwa.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-08 04:06:50

[Jun 03, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you, we shall cross check with our centre and try to get issue resolve

Ecom Express Team
          Faced ruthless behaviour of delivery boy and don't have respect for customer
          Dear Roopesh Ram,

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused regard, Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. 8046800204 for further assistance.

Ecom Express Team
          I have placed return request for my customer on 13th April as she got different product instead of one she ordered. From 14th i am getting message that puck up assigned and on evening that its not complete. Till 17th the same. No update from 18th.i have called customer support but no use. Awb no is[protected]. I have given alternative number also of not getting pickup delayed or failed but no use. Could anyone please help me to resolve this issue.
          Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
          Dear Mam,

Greetings From ECOM Express.

Request you to kindly contact the Account Manager in the shopping portal for any alternate instruction.

We shall coordinate with our center and arrange the reverse pick up.

Team ECOM Express

Shaneta
            Not only have i not received my courier which has been lying with the destination branch from 30th may. Showing out for delivery since 31st may. Today is 2nd of june still not received my courier. Even after calling the customer care helpline and logging a complaint with them i still did not receive the package. I finally asked them to give me the contact no. So i could personally call and find out what the issue is. The contact numbers from the panjim branch no: [protected] no answer/ switched off.
            [protected] contact of mr. Vijay pujari, supervisor: ringing or busy on another call
            [protected] main branch no given... Ringing but no answer from any of the above numbers. Have been calling these nos. From the last 3 days. Worst experience ever.
            Is this the service expected from a courier company
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-08 04:07:17

Dear Shaneta,

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused regards to the delay in delivery, Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. [protected] for further assistance.

My abw number[protected]
            Hasbeen show delivered but not received products me and my family member

Dear Bikram garain,

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ecom Express — cancel my order now. i already order it from other site because of not getting any confirmation message from this site

Nivetha64
              Hi. I ordered butterflies combo bag from glowroad. It takes two days nd my order was disappeared from my order list. So i...

Preetha Shreekumar
              This is regarding a tote bag i ordered online from amazon, ecomexpress was supposed to deliver the parcel on30th of may. One of their executives called me and i gave him the address details. But on 30th and 31st i was waiting the whole day, but nobody came to deliver the parcel. I am surprised to see a message from amazon stating that i was unavailable. Also yesterday night another message that the parcel is delivered.
              Please be informed that i haven't received the parcel yet and i don't know what has happened to it. All my attempt to contact the courier service is in vain.
              Please help me.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-07 04:07:56

[Jun 01, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Ecom Express Customer Care's response Jun 06, 2018
              Dear Preetha Shreekumar,

Greetings from Ecom Express!

we apologies for the inconvenience caused in this regards, Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. [protected] for further assistance.

Ecom Express — club factory order [Resolved]

Baiza yaqoob
                Hello. I purchased footwear from club factory and then they informed me that my order is on the way from ecom express.. And...

sajad rather
                The delivery boy of ecom express in our area manigam ganderbal j&k is behaving rudely with customers. His intentions are always doughtful when he enters any house. Most of the people did not allow him to enter their houses. But as i am a govt employ and i am not present all the time in my home.
                My request to you is transfer him to other area. So that we can continue doing business with ecom express.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-01 00:48:52

[May 30, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Ecom Express Customer Care's response May 31, 2018
                Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express!

Thank you for writing to us. With reference to your complaint, request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we may assist you accordingly.

Rini Suresh
                  AWB Number:[protected]
                  Current Status: Reverse pickup not complete
                  Order Number: 15385871

Information Request: 21-May-2018 10:17

I had ordered a white sneaker shoes online at Myntra. As the shoes was oversize. i placed a return request. But it has not been picked up till date and there is a delay. I want the order to be returned and the money refunded. Kindly expedite.

The customers loose faith, if the delay is prolonged .

Vijay Kumar 1986
                    It's very sad to complain first time that your service so bad and below the minimum expectation level.

They delivered product to me 2 km away from my residence. My residence 100 meter from main road. Easily delivered by previous courier services. If you can't afford to provide the service please quit this area. By that other courier shall do it.

Your courier man always says we can't afford because of company do not give as much as.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 04:06:55

[May 31, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Ecom Express Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2018

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you, Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. [protected] for further assistance.

Arvindpandeyjaisr
                      मैंने paytm maal से खरीददारी की थी ।बिना मुझसे संपर्क किये हि लिख देते हैं customer not availble ।मैंने customer care पर बात की उन्होंने भी कुछ नही किया।और आज लिख दिया customer refused to accept । एक बार भी मुझसे संपर्क नही किया ।इनके ऑफिस भी गया तो कहने लगे बोरी में है कल डिलीवर करा देंगे पर आज return कर दिया।हर बार मैंने ट्रैक किया तो लिखा मिला customer not availble ।जबकी हर बार मैं घर पर हि रहता था । मैंने जितनी बार customer care पर बात कि उन्होंने हर बार एक नई date पकड़ा दी, मेरे पास सिर्फ message आता था कि आज deliver होगा और मैं घर पर wait करता कि आज डिलीवर होगा पर मुझसे एक बार भी संपर्क नही किया जाता । जब मैं बाद में ecom पर track करता तो लिखा मिलता customer not availble । ये कई बार होता रहा और आन लिखा मिल गया shipment rto lock । मेरे बड़े भाई दो बार इनके office गए 23 मई इन्होंने कहा कि 1 घण्टे wait करो ओ जल्दी में थे तो चले गए और 25 मई को बोले कि नही मिल रहा 26 को deliver कर देंगे पर सब झूंठ ।पता नही ऐसा करके इनको क्या मिला।।

making fool - customer not available
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 04:06:58

Ecom Express Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2018

Updated by Arvindpandeyjaisr Jun 06, 2018
                      I didn't get the weighing machine that i order on amazon. its number is[protected]
                      Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 5, 2018

Greetings From Ecom Express.

With reference to your query regarding the shipment has been delivered on 28 May 2018, Request you to kindly cross check and confirm to assist you further or you may contact our Customer helpline no. 8046800204.

Ecom Express Team
                      Costumer not available is fool of the company details
                      My order id is[protected]

sanjay mamaniya
                        I ordered some stuff from club factory. Estimated delivery date was shown 20 may. After that everyday the status showed. 'out for delivery' but they never tried to contact me even once or come to my home. I was waiting at home for many days. When after so many efforts at the customer care i got the number and i called the delivery executive he told me there is some problem with the delivery boys and order will reach me the next morning. But it didn't happen. Then i called him 20 times nearly but he continuously cut my phone. Now on 29th may these liars inform me that my order has been returned due to multiple delivery attempt failures when they didn't even attempt once. All these club factory people are fraud. Never order anything from here. They don't value customers.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-05 04:11:54

[May 29, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Ecom Express Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2018
                        Dear sanjay mamaniya,

Greetings From Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/tracking number so that we can assist you accordingly. You can also contact our Customer helpline no. [protected] for further assistance.

Ecom Express Team
                        I didn't satisfied with thisProduct plz cancel the order