Ecom Express

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Ecom Express related photos (1053)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Ecom Express Photos

Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews

Product is damage. Product return and refund payment

Greetings from Ecom Express

Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.

Team Ecom Express

Whenever any parcel is coming through you, I am always being told by your delivery person to travel 4-5 kilometres to receive the product. Please take a look into it.

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number (shows protected) or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

Am order e-fly packable mini foldab h bt i get g shock watch

Team Ecom Express

I ordered an pre paid order which consists of mobile phone and I already paid 500 rupees for pre paid order. But the order is not delivered to me.
        AWB:[protected]

Ecom Express — Delivery issue [Resolved]

Sir my name is rajesh kondle am order Bluetooth headset in paytm mall, today delivered this address (nallabelly Mandal nallabelly...

Products packet khali nikala hai mujhe mere pese wapis kre sir
          Feb 19, 2021

Feb 19, 2021
          Updated by Jay Kushwah
          सर मुझे पार्सल खाली निकला है सर मेरी हेल्प कीजिए।🙏

Team Ecom Express

I have placed the order in November with Durex. They shipped the order via Ecom.
            Its been 2 months and Ecom is not able to deliver my order. AWB no. [protected].

They have marked it as Lost 1st time and 2nd time they marked it as delivered.

I have called them multiple times. They always say to wait for 72 hours or they say that order will be delivered in 24-48 hours. I have still not received my product. They dont listen or have manners to talk.
            Feb 18, 2021

Dear Sir/ma'am,
              I would like to complaint against exom express because My order status shows me that it was delivered...

Delivery boy not delivered to parcel
              Or account me all ready delivered
              Delivery boy not contacted
              Delivery boy not delivered parcel
              Delivery boy not delivered parcel
              Feb 26, 2021
              Not contact company Email and call Your AMAZON AwB 2028054279 is delivered to Sanjeevankumar. Click to give feedback http://ecxp.in/?q=4580782805 Your AMAZON AwB 2028061984 is delivered to Sanjeevankumar. Click to give feedback http://ecxp.in/?q=8356296510 Not delivered to parcel Not problem solved Problems solved
              Feb 18, 2021

Problem solved
              Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2021

Greetings

Please accept our apology for the delay in resolving your complaint. We have investigated with our Team and as per the confirmation, your shipment has been delivered. Request you to kindly confirm the delivery and the actual date of delivery.

Ecom Express Team

My order[protected], tracking id [protected] is not delivered in my home but status is delivered, so please arrange my order in correct door step thanq.

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Product is dammy and Chang product

Team Ecom Express

mera amazone product ecom se aa rha h.Jo parbatsar jo ki meri location se 10km par h.Waha se kabhi jodhpur jo 240 km h .Kabhi jaipur jo 130km h.Waha par ja rha h. Na koi mere se contact kar rha h.Please aap se request h ki aap meri help kare.Agar aapke boy ko badoo aane me koi problem hai to me parbastar se lene ke liye ready hu.Plz help me sir
                    ecom id [protected]
                    durga ram badarda
                    thnku sir

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Please accept our apology for the delay in response. With reference to your query regarding the mentioned tracking number, as per our records the said shipment has been delivered at the registered address on 18th February.

Request you to kindly check and confirm the delivery or in case you have not received the same and require any further assistance from our end.

Team Ecom Express

Main ne checks shirts ka jo order diya tha o nahi mila. Uski jagah dusrahi order mila. Main ne jo shirts order kiya tha o hona.
                      Jo order main ne diya tha o nahi mila

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

I ordered Wow shampoo and conditioner on 12th of Feb
                        Today is 17th of Feb and the Status says order not picked up ( pickup failed )
                        Plz contact me @ [protected]
                        And if make it possible ASAP to deliver my product soon

Dear Mam,

Team Ecom Express

My order Adiveda natural bonjour perfume not delivered in my home, order no[protected], Tracking Id [protected], so please solve my problem sir.thanq
                          Feb 16, 2021

Team Ecom Express

Sir mera courier abhi tak deliver ni hua plx dekhe sir 11.2.2021 ko oder kia tha
                            Sir mera courier abhi tak deliver ni hua
                            Feb 16, 2021

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hii sir, I am gursewak Singh from ladbanjara kalan dist.sangrur sub.dist.sunam. your delivery boy speak very rood and takes lots of time to deliver the product.
                              Feb 15, 2021

Awb no: [protected].
                                Delivery center holded the parcel for three days. Today 10.20 am updated status as out of delivery....
                                Respected Sir,
                                Ecom services messaged me that my parcel is out for delivery in 8th February and provide me a mobile...