Ecom Express

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Ecom Express related photos (1055)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Ecom Express Photos

Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews

I ordered a mattress from Amazon and on the delivery date, a call came from a landline number and I attended the call. But...

I am supposed to receive AJio product on 24th March, 2021. But I didn't receive any product but item is marked as Delivered.

How come it is updated as delivered and there is no contact number for this.
Product not received but status is updated as delivered
Mar 26, 2021
How come suddenly the complaint status is updated as resolved

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express.

I got mail that my order would be delivered between 7 am to 9 am. But at 10 O'clock i recieved phone from the delivery boy,...

I have a complaint about the delivery boy who ordered a t shirt that I bought from meesho there is no problem with the t-shirt but the delivery boy was really playing a foul play.I was really busy with my works so I couldn't get the courier on time he said so I told him to deliver the courier to a shop near my home. courier was on cash on delivery and the delivery boy asked me if I have Google pay so that I can pay the money to him . I said yes and he said he will call me once he reach the shop. After sometime the shopkeeper called me and said that there was a courier arrived for me and it was delivered in his shop. Shopkeeper paid the money for my courier as the delivery boy asked him to Pay the money.after that the delivery boy again called me and ask if I have Google pay so that he can pay the money for my courier where he was trying to cheat me.I said that the shopkeeper call me and he said that he paid the money for the courier and the delivery boy suddenly hang up the phone.

Team Ecom Express.

20 march time 1:08 pm AWB number [protected] ye receive hone vala tha receive hone se pehle inhone mujhe msg Kiya ki Mera shipment...

I haven't ordered the parcel but I have received the parcel. I want to return it please contact me.

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you as you want to Return your shipment. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request.

Team Ecom Express.

I do not receive the product yet i receive a delivered message.please check My product AWB[protected]
        Complaint on staffs of ecom

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are facing. We have noted your complaint regarding the non-delivery of your shipment and we shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and resolved at the earliest.

Team Ecom Express.

I haven't receive my items yet i have got a delivery message. Prepaid items are scan before i get my things. Please ensure a proper system.

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delevery boy call and ask for
            OTP and after that we provided the OTP which is received through sms after taking OTP...
            My name is somanna Raju
            I have ordered a product on Flipkart on
            14th March and my delivery date is 21 march...

I didn't received my package. But i got message as my order delivered. Please look into my issue. AWB no - [protected]
            Order not delivered but got message as delivered

Team Ecom Express.

I had placed an order from zoomin and my order had to be delivered by 14th of March 2021. Till today it has not been delivered though it reached bangalore on March 12th itself. The delivery was not at all attempted but still the status used to show 'Shipment un-delivered Consignee requested for future delivery' where in i had never received any call from the delivery agent nor had I requested for future delivery. Every time when I tried to track the shipment on zoomin website it used to prompt to request delivery on the future date and this has been continuing from past one week and now the status shows as - Shipment RTO Lock. This kind of service is not expected from such service providers.

My AWB number:[protected]

Iam lazaredward
                  [protected],
                  [protected] I booked products from Amazon it came through your courier only, my...

My parcel's AWB no is : [protected].
                  The delivery guy tried contacting my number but was unreachable.
                  I haven't received my parcel. But message came to me and that said that my order is delivered. I haven't received my order
                  Please help
                  Mar 23, 2021

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number (shows protected) or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

tanvita's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 30, 2021

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are facing. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused due to non-delivery of your shipment .We shall take up the matter with concerned team and expedite the delivery of your shipment.

tanvita's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 30, 2021
                  Still didn't receive my parcel.Can I get any update on when will I receive?

Sir
                    I ordered pake of men cotton vintage ethnic print lapel casual relaxed fit button shirts but delivered simple and damege shirts
                    I request returned this shirt
                    Mar 23, 2021

Team Ecom Express

My package from Ajio is not delivered by the delivery person. Every day I gets a call from the delivery person and they says...

I had ordered products from StreetStyleStore it's shipped via ecom express.The products took way too long to be shipped and there has been a change in address.
                      Mar 22, 2021

Team Ecom Express

Ap ka ek customer kese baat kar raha he dekhiye iska mujhe naam aur pata chahiye recording me apko bhej raha hun ap uska details mujhe do
                        ye number se call ayatha [protected]
                        ye ladka ka mujhe name aur adress chahiye nahi to me complain karunga aur fir ye recording dikhake
                        my mobile no is [protected]
                        Mar 22, 2021

Team Ecom Express

I would like to complain against a service guy who didn't have any respect to talk a woman. He used foul language and said " apko bilkul tameez nhi hai" just because I said I wanted the order tomorrow instead of today. He literally called me and started shouting. This is no way to talk. It was a nyka order AwB [protected] and Agent [protected]
                          Mar 21, 2021