Ecom Express

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Ecom Express related photos (1073)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Ecom Express Photos

Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews

Only Delivered message Came, but my order was not Delivered AWB [protected]
Apr 13, 2021

Greetings from Ecom Express
Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number (shows protected) or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.
Team Ecom Express

Delivery agent came at my doorstep for delivery of meesho product, he delivered that product but he stole my another product which was return product of meesho, without my knowledge and I have not his contact no so that I contact him, please take necessary action.
    Address-Renusagar colony, sonebhadra UP
    Date-12/04/2021 at 12:05 PM
    About delivery agent
    Apr 13, 2021

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

I ordered a karambit knife from flipkart and after a day it was shipped with ecom express
      When I entered the provided awb number given on the flipkart app on ecom express it showed invalid awb number

Hannan iqbal's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 13, 2021
      Sure, the awb number given in flipkart app is "FDSP0731083980"

Sir my product was shipped from delhi on 6th april which i have to receive in srinagar on 12 april ..i have urgent please sent me my parcel as soon as possible .

My awb number is [protected]
        syedumar21's reply, Apr 13, 2021
        I have also ordered a product on 29th april, not yet delivered.

I have an order in "Ecom Express", The status shows that my order is out for delivery(10 April, 2021). And I got the call...

Delivery boy handed the parcel to different person than mentioned. My AWB no. [protected]. Please help me to trace the parcel.

Team Ecom Express

I ordered a product from prestige.in. They sent through ecom express. But ecom express is not showing my product status properly from last couple of days. My tracking number is
            [protected]. Kindly deliver my product as soon as possible

Team Ecom Express

He came to my house for a delivery that was from nykaa he asked me for the payment I gave him 1000 rs as my order was for...

Your delivery boy making problems to deliver my online product...Please resolve my problem.
              435555471 tracking id of my product

AWB number is [protected]

Dear sir we received a wrong product in cash on delivery. The persion who was send the product was not responding. help me to return the product . I am alredy pay amount to your courier boy at the time of delivery. Please help to stop Consumer fraud.

Team Ecom Express

I am Arun Upadhya from Bangalore and I have an order in "Ecom Express", today morning the status shows...

The item that has to be delivered was undelivered once and when we contact back after 2 days of delivery the delivery agent's behaviour was inappropriate and rudely answered back.
                  Apr 10, 2021

I am ordered 20th March 2021 Not shipping my order by the seller..Tracking the
                    Ecome Xpress courier AWB [protected]
                    I am ordered VLEBAZAAR 20th March 2021 Not shipping my order by the seller..
                    Apr 10, 2021
                    Tracking the Ecome Xpress courier AWB 2739533509
                    Apr 11, 2021

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. As per our records, the said shipment has yet not been handed over to us. You can also contact your shopping portal for further assistance.

Team Ecom Express

We want return our money .take it return plz sir or madam we are requesting
                      Saree/don
                      Apr 11, 2021

Updated by Angothu vamshi
                      We want return our money we don't want that product
                      Updated by Angothu vamshi
                      Saree take return and return money for us

Awb [protected]
                        Pkg details- clothing
                        Customer name- Mohit Singh Rajput
                        The package was supposed to be...

The product was supposed to deliver but we haven't received the product and the order number[protected]. but in mesho it states that package was delivered

Team Ecom Express

My 2 orders with AWB [protected] and [protected] has not delivered to me but the status showing delivered. No call from delivery boy about products delivery. Please solve the issue and take action against the person who changed the status as delivered.

Team Ecom Express

I just got pre opened curier and it has different dress top.. kindly refund my money as soon as possible..else pl. Call me at [protected]

Team Ecom Express

I had placed an order from 'AJIO' and my order had to be delivered by 29th of March 2021.Every time when I tried to track...

I order 3 half shirt but i received 2 full shirt whith very poor quality and absolutely different from which i ordered.there for i request you to give my refund back i have also video proof of the delivery man and product.
                              AwB [protected]
                              And my phone no. Is [protected].
                              I order a product but the product which I received different