Ecom Express

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Ecom Express related photos (1107)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Ecom Express Photos

Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews

My order no. [protected]. I have order one parcel.When i am checking online status of the the same it shown as DELIVERED but i have not received any parcel till now.

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number (shows protected) or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

I ordered and item 13 Apr 2021 and parcel is come to my location at bharuch courier office 18 Apri2021 but your courier executive not send and not call my customer and shown customer not accept courier. Than he was shipment RTO Lock.
    Then now status shows that shipment rto locked revoked.
    I need my ordered product.
    Shipment un-delivered attempted
    Shipment un-delivered attempted

Greetings from Ecom Express

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to delay in response. As per our records your shipment has been returned back to your shopping portal. So we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping Portal for assistance.

Team Ecom Express

Mobile phone not deliver at time its very late and they are giving next date to delivering the product

Team Ecom Express

My awb no is [protected]. My shipment was to be delivered on 22 apr 21, but without my concern they updated fake status as delivery area not accessible... Thay always update fake status in gwalior
        Fake status update

Team Ecom Express

My order no. 1885409. I have order one parcel.When i am checking online status of the the same it shown as DELIVERED but i have not received any parcel till now.
          Apr 22, 2021

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered an item from SnapDeal which was shipped through you. The day after the scheduled delivery date, I got an SMS...

Hello
            My order with AWB- [protected] has not been yet. It has been 12 days now. The status is showing to be at same location since 7 days. The order has to delivered at Chattisgarh
            Pls update on the status.
            Apr 22, 2021

Ecom Express Cheating and Fraud Company messed up with two of my orders-

1. For one AWB, the order says delivered...
              Reliance Digital Online Order No. RDF10706243.
              Promised date of delivery was 16th April 2021 but the product is yet...

Hello sir,

Currently I'm working in Ecom express DC Tohana (code TUN) as a Delivery Boy. My supervisor Mr Sunil kumar behaviour is very bad. All time playing card. Not fill the register as a supervisor work. He said this is not my work. Last week he lost a parcel but he said this is your mistakes. When i tell him but he said if you want to work or not. Thats why I'm leaving. Know body want to work with him because his behavior is very bad.

I'm reauest please visit ASAP.

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

I have order one parcel.When i am checking online status of the the same it shown as DELEVERED but i have not received any parcel till now.

TRACKING ID IS [protected]

Team Ecom Express

I have retured the product of Meesho where e-com express person collected the product back yesterday . But he has not given the money after collecting as it is COD during placements . Could you help me to get the money back to me

महाशय

आपको सूचित करना चाहता हूं कि मैं दीपक...
                    Hello, The delivery person does not give a call and does not come at the address as well and later the tracker shows undelivered....

Dear sir, I don't know why your delivery boy is reluctant to delever products at my given address.
                    Every time delevery returns my package without informing me. Without giving me single call.
                    But my address is near by the ecom express godown..

Rabin Chettri
                    Jorethang South Sikkim
                    Pin 737121

Team Ecom Express

I did not got my parcel till date and showing delivered

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Pl convey us that what happens regarding my complaint.
                      Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2021
                      Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your complaint regarding the non-delivery of your shipment and we shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and resolve at the earliest.

Meanwhile, you can provide your alternate contact number to assist you.

Team Ecom Express

I am order date of 14/04/21 . 3 combo shirts Rs 799 I will pay an cash on delivery received on 19/04 /21 parcel open it is wrong product damaged used old shirts. And my choice colour shirt not issue .so please stop the my payable amount R.. 799 return my account thanking you.my AWB NO:[protected]

Team Ecom Express

My awb is [protected] and the delivery was supposed to be here on 14 april 2021. The delivery boy did not call me on that day...

My product is prepaid but delivery boy take cash on delivery so product is one but charged double amount

Team Ecom Express

This brance of ecom (Ganderbal j&k 191201) didn't deliver me the parcel. And when i called them they misbehaved. I am a loyal...