Ecom Express — cheating by saying delivery attempted.

This is the 3rd time i'm having this issue. The delivery boy didn't call me or attempt to deliver my order. But they mark it as delivery attempted and i was not available. One time i called them and asked about this. That man was too harsh and asked me to come to his place for delivery. What am i supposed to do? I can't ask the shopping sites to not send my items through this cheating company. What should i do? I'm toooooo frustrated. Earlier i lost 3 of my items that i bought during flipkart big billion days sale on discount. Now again you are doing this. If you can't deliver it at my address, then why are you taking up the order?

[Oct 31, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anu Devaraj Oct 31, 2019
My Awb numer is [protected]
Ecom Express Customer Care's response Nov 01, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Updated by Anu Devaraj Jan 03, 2020
This has happened to me for the 4th time now. Another order of mine from nykaa was taken up by you and not delivering it at my place. What is the problem with you? If you can’t deliver it, why are taking up the order? Please let other companies to deliver it at my place. I never had this experience with any other delivery companies.

Comments

Sir IAM ordered Sony wireless headphones but coming is other item please help me sir

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

मोबाइल न [protected]
एसबीआई डेबिट का्ड न [protected]
BIKASH CHHETRY's reply, Oct 26, 2019
मुझे खिलौना पसंद नहीं
इसका कलर पुराना टाईप का है
BIKASH CHHETRY's reply, Oct 26, 2019
please return to my toy

Team ECOM Express
Tulsi electric send through Amazon 5 pices of DOB LED bord through ecom express to me by tracking ID #[protected]as pre message received) item still not yet received by me. Please let me know the status and when I get this.?

Greetings from ECOM Express

With the reference to your query regarding the AWB number 413592818, pleased be informed that we have received the request from shopping portal to return this shipment. Therfore, we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping Portal for further assistance.

Team ECOM Express
I have money iam not intrested

Team ECOM Express
I order my product on 19th Oct and it was shipped on 22th Oct my product order no is SO[protected] and its tracking number is [protected]. I want to know that why my product is rescheduled by more than 4 days. When I get my product

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the said shipment has yet not been handed over to us. Request you to kindly allow 24-48 hrs. for the system update. You can also contact your shopping portal for further assistance.

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Nov 8, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

With reference to your query regarding the AWB number 8560100030, the said shipment is currently in transit. The Expected Delivery Date of the said shipment is 10th November.

Mobile return to order no 8110189
Mobile battery not Nokia compiny

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.

ECOM Express Team
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Nov 8, 2019

Dear Sohit,

Greetings

Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal in regards to the content of the shipment.

Ecom Express Team