Eureka Forbes

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Awesome

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

Jul 16, 2020
I am buy a new product on 11.07.2020 installation done but how could i know my water purifier is work properly & how to use.br...

My purifier was not working properly for which we have raised a complaint on 8th of june 2020 and after n number of follow ups one technician turned up with lot of difficulty, did something and it was working for one day and from next day it stopped working. Raised another complaint followed up n number of times again and with several follow-ups finally one technician turned up and did something, again it stopped working from next day onwards. This time it has already been almost a mo th, following up everyday through phone, through twitter, yet no response and playing the victim card citing reasons as covid-19. Pathetic after sales service.

[Jul 16, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
    Jul 15, 2020
    . I had a 2 years ro service contract with your company with details as below :-

1. Customer code : [protected]br...
    E
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu

My customer number is [protected]. Currently my water purifier is under breakdown. I have raised amc on...

R
    Jul 15, 2020
    I have raised a service request but didnt get any response from them. I have bought amc for the product in january. But till now regular service also not came.

Now i have a problem so i raised a complaint. And no response.

My amc also waste of money.

[Jul 15, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 15, 2020
      I have amc for two years since 6-6-19 till 5-6-21. My customer code is [protected]. The contract receipt is[protected] dated...
      G
      Jul 18, 2020
      Jul 14, 2020
      I have already complained about the above issue to the technician.In his arrival, the problem didn't occur but as soon as...

M
      Jul 14, 2020
      Musical sound is not available, filter to be cleaned. It is amc.

Amc details.:[protected] dt. 13.3.2020

[Jul 14, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
        Jul 13, 2020
        Jul 13, 2020
        I have ordered eureka kord free vacuum cleaner 15-june-2020 and paid full amount to sales representative. Sales representative...

P
        Jul 11, 2020
        The company promised to exchange the old machine with the new one and give 1000/- against the old machine and also a watch a gift but after the sale no one is bothered to pay for the old machine and the gift is just a myth to fool the public

[Jul 11, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 11, 2020
          I have renewed my amc on 02.04.2019 for 2 years - contract receipt no. 0172659. This renewal is not updated in your system with new contract agency changed this year.
          Hence, new agency is not coming for changing the filter and free service. One service person s. Rajkumar (Code 73894) visited once and promised to come in 2 days by 12.06.2020. Now not picking the call even.

V
            Jul 11, 2020
            I have placed order on 23rd april 2020 (Order id :[protected] customer id : [protected]. I have canceled the same on 15th may...
            Jul 11, 2020
            Annual contract receipt no. 832 / 0182177 valid from 25/04/2018 to 24/04/2020 : last servicing due in april, 2020 not yet...

K
            Jul 10, 2020
            I have paid 5000/- for water purifier amc on june 3rd and till now no service person turned up to replace water filters. It's been more than a month and reaching eureka forbes on multiple channels (Phone/service requests) but no use at all.

Can someone take an action or refund my money including the water purifier amount as there is no point o[censored]sing this water purifier as it shows water filters need to be changed. Eureka forbes had literally chased on the phone to pay the amc amount and now they have no interest to change the filters.

[Jul 10, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 9, 2020
              Hello, i have been looking for a replacement for hose pipe for my trendy nano vacuum cleaner.
              The locking mechanism (Latches) are broken and the hose pipe no longer gets fixed to the machine. My view, these latches are too delicate to be a part of a vacuum machine, which gets dragged around during cleaning. The problem, once the latches are gone, the entire machine is useless. While looking through the company's website, i couldn't locate the part.

Please help me with this issue.
              Mail id : hello. [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 09, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 12, 2020
                Jul 9, 2020
                Very bad response from ur team. Never expected such delayed response from ur reputed team. Have suggested my friends too not to go for ur team products.
                Only for booking products u ppl do it quickly, its been more than 20days since deposited money for water purifier. I have cancelled it now and they are not providing refund.
                Made multiple complaints in my registered number [protected].

Worst sales agent mr. Krishna as [protected] and kartick [protected]
                After getting money, they are least bothered about service

Now they are simply saying that product cancellation is under process but not providing any details or submitting my cheque which i provided

Still there is no response. No one has contacted me yet

R
                  Jul 8, 2020
                  Hi, need replacement for hose pipe connector for my trendy nano vacuum cleaner.

The clips got broken while fixing the hosepipe to the main unit and the hose pipe now no longer fixes to the unit. These clips seem to be flimsy. Unable to find this accessory in company's website.

Please help resolve this issue.

[Jul 08, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                    Hello sir and madam,

We have taken amc for aqua-sure water purifier. Which will expire on november.
                    br...
                    P
                    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                    Innumerable requests had been made to the company to carryout servicing of aquaguard r0 water purifier under amc as detailed...
                    C
                    Jul 4, 2020
                    We recently bought the vacuum cleaner, on the day we got the product, we placed the return request as it's not suiting our...