Eureka Forbes Customer Care

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Good

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

Ramki74

Recently i bought one Eureka Forbes Total Duo ( Rs.15990). In fact, i intended to purchase another model which is Rs.11990/- Aquaguard Enhance Model. But Eurkea Forbes sales guy one Mr.S Raja (mobile no. [protected]) told us that he would get the AMC reimbursement for the existing Revivo Machine ( which we are currently using) if we buy this Total Duo for exchange and he forced to buy this Rs.15,990 machine on the false commitment that this AMC reimbursement is not applicable for Rs.11990/- model. Actually, AMC for the existing machine which we are using is getting expired in April 2012 only. Even though he reiterated that he would get the AMC payment for the whole year[protected] if we purchase this model. On his commitment, we bought this model but now he is saying that our accounts dept said no to this reimbursement and also he didnt give the AMC form back to us. Due to this, i got a loss of Rs.4000/- otherwise i would have selected Rs.11990 model. Now he didnt give the AMC form and if we try to contact he is keep on telling lies and avoiding us.

I request your team to get the AMC form for the old machine to be returned to us and also he collected Rs.600 which has also to be refunded to us.

Please help us or get me his Manager's mobile no.

regards
Ramkumar R
Dear Mr. Ramkumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

Dear Mr. Ramkumar,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Eureka Forbes — malfunctioning of RO system

z_mansuri
    dear all,
    what i understand from eureka forbes RO appliance, that it requires high maintenance. i had purchased the...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Appliances

vigusush
    I have purchased a RO water purifier from Eureka Forbes in the month of december. I have been having problems with the machine since the time i have bought this. I have to end up calling for a technician every 15 or 20 days. The product that they have launched is not a good one and i have been duped with the several details given by the sales guy about the product functionality. I have also not received my original receipt which they claim that a customer would receive within 45 working days.
    I have been made false promises by each and every executive on the call.
    I purchased the eureka forbes aquasure about 3 months ago. The product stated giving problems from the scond month itself. I called eurea forbes and twice they gave me a complaint no. but no one turned up. When i cld again for the third time, a representaive tells me that they no longer give home service for the aqua sure product besides the fact that she was very rude. If they did not want to give service at home you do they claim to do so at the time of sale. And why did they give me a complaint no. twice if they was no service person goin to come home. I strongly recoomend not to buy any eurka forbes products. They make big claims at the time of sale but their after sales service is pathetic.
    Same here.. I will never EVER recommend Eureka forbes for anyone hereafter.
    Dear Mr. Vigusush,

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

Dear Mr. Vigusush,

Eureka Forbes — Misleading the Customer

SankarasubramanianR
      I am owning Eureka Forbes, Tornado Trendy Vacuum Cleaner for the past 10 years. I wanted to purchase Paper bags which are...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Appliances

sivadhani
      Gave so many calls for attending my RO system bought from Eureka Forbes company which is under two year AMC starting from 29/8/11 to 28/8/13.customer number registered in aqua guard is [protected].
      So far people have not attended the fault and am buying water can from the shop.
      over and above the money lost,tension in the house is very high.Totally i might have spend at least twenty calls to their service centre.
      actually an outsourced person namely RASA Care is doing the service on behalf of aqua guard.
      They have not turned out yet.
      Complaint numbers made are
      86529900.
      kindly initiate suitable action.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

gans_luv
        Sir, We bought Eureka Forbes Aqua Guard protec + 6 months back, the taste of the water changed and also we tested the water also it gives the negative result, Not only that after installation of the Purifier, no one has came from the company or service centre for servicing as we had three free servicing for this.

Contact : Srinivas
        Phone: [protected]
        Nidadavole
        West Godavari
        Nidadavole-534301
        Dear Mr. Srinivas,

We have made a note of your complaint and your contact details. Our service team will contact you soon and fix an appointment to resolve your issue, at the earliest.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Eureka Forbes — Cheating in terms of gifts(scratch cards), non issuance of original invoice, faulty product - no service provided

bhagyanr

We bought a vaccuum cleaner on 31st january 2012.
          Our payment cheque cleared on 12 th Feb 2012....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Products & Services

raghu_gemini

My name is Raghavendra and I would like to bring to your notice about a fact on the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Total infiniti model.

I had purchased this model in 2010 and with in a short
          time, the operating buttons beneath the power button(sticker) started to worne out.

I had asked the technician who came for AMC service to replace it, but the technician insisted on changing in the next service. This went on for 1 year and in the last week (24th Feb 2012) I had lodged a complaint 86449223 with another issue along with this one. During the service, I came to know a SHOCKING NEWS THAT THE COMPANY DONOT MANUFACTURE THIS PART AND SHOULD CONTINUE USE THE SPOILED ONE.

Today, the purifier which I had bought with amount 10,000 has become useless within 2years. Hence I suggest all the consumers not to go for this model at any cost.

Thanks and regards,
          Raghavendra Prasad B O

AquaGuard — Replacement of parts

29.11.09

Eureka Forbes

Acquaguard Contract No.20187975 Dt. 26.10.09 Validity Period 8.11.09 to 7.11.10
          Flat No.58, Sweet Home Apartments, Plot 7, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi 110085
          Tel: 27552842

Our Aqua Guard is not working properly and requires replacement of parts. Your Rani Bagh ( Delhi ) and roaming staff promised a few times during the last months to replace but in vain. Kindly lodge our complaint and replace parts urgently.
          Dear Mr. Raghavendra,

Dear Mr. Prasad,

We have received feedback from our service team that your issue has been attended and resolved. We request you to kindly confirm the same.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please feel free to write in.

Aquaguard Enhance — Noise from the purifier

gssraja
            I bought the Aquaguard Total Enhance in December 2011. This product makes a humming motor noise, which is higher than tolerable...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Other

yogstar
            for 5 days i am requesting aquaguard call center guys to send me service personnel as my aquaguard. my aquaguard stopped working when their personnel came for regular service and replacement of the filter.from that day i am calling them to fix my problem but i get no response except they call center guys saying we do something in 24 hour. i request my authority concern to look upon the problem or i will have to suit a case against you. my complain number is 65646930.
            Hello Team.

I am very worried with the kind of service you guys are providing. Even after paying the maintenance amount for Eureka Forbes aqua guard, we are not getting the services on time even though we have shifted in the same city and same locality nearly 5-6 km distance, but duly informed to Eureka Forbes Team. My name is Pradeep Kumar Sharma. Residing in Kedar Enclave Ranchi Jharkhand. My receipt no is 17023921.

Please look into the matter very urgently, otherwise i am planing to shot a Red corner notice to your company . I am in legal talk with my lawyer for it.

If you require any further details please write me back.

Saurabh Sharma
            Dear Mr. Pradeep,

Dear Mr. Pradeep,

vixie2000
              Date of complaint filing - 18-Feb-2012
              Purchased an Aquaguard Sensa RO unit for Rs. 18000/- on 25-Feb-2011.

Purchased the unit despite it being extremely expensive because the Eureka Forbes brochure claimed that the unit would deliver pure water no matter what the input source - corporation water/Tanker water/Municipal water....

However, the reality has been far removed from the claims since I have been having repeated complaints with the unit in terms of water quality since date of purchase. The product brochure claimed that 4 free service check-ups would be done by Eureka Forbes but despite repeated follow-ups only 3 have been done (one other was done because the unit had started leaking water all over the floor and is not counted as a service check-up). The last service was done on 11-Feb-2011 by Mr. Ranjit and Mr. Gangadhar Reddy from Poorna Solutions to whom it appears that Eureka Forbes have apparently outsourced the servicing. Based on my repeated requests as part of the service call, Mr. Ranjit and Mr. Gangadhar measured the TDS (Total Dissolved Salts) rating of the unit and noted that it was abnormally high at 179 (should be between 40-80). They had no explanation as to how the TDS became so high even though the unit was last attended to by Mr. Prakash Acharya (again from Poorna Solutions) on 02-Dec-2011. They advised changing the membrane to rectify the issue and the same was done on 11-Feb-2011. Despite changing the membrane, the problem is still around since my vessels still have a coat of white salt all around the inner surface - I use ONLY the RO water from the unit since these vessels are used for my 9 month old kid and I am very cautious not to mix vessels and check vessels repeatedly before and after use. The vessels were checked before the RO water was poured into it and it was absolutely clean with no scaling. However, after 10 mins of boiling the RO water in the vessel, the salt scaling appeared and coated the entire vessel.

In the attached picture you can see the finger impression that has been left on the vessel base (in which I had used the RO water for boiling) and the sediment deposited on my index finger.

I have tried escalating the problem on the Eureka Forbes end repeatedly after this incident but there has been no action. It is to be noted that I have brought up this issue repeatedly with them in the past too and I have met with the same inaction and indifference from Eureka Forbes even for those complaints.

Would appreciate any help that I can get from the consumer complaints forum in helping me get some closure on this.

babu1969
                i am waiting service for last 8 months , so many times i was register my complaint at LAKSHMI AGENCIES, KOTAGUMMAM, RAJAHMUNDRY . NO one cannot be attend till today, so once again i request please receive my complaint . PADALA SRINIVASA REDDY, Physical Director, D.No,3-102, Baba nagar, near ILTD, ANAPARTI-533342. Ph.No: [protected].
                Dear Mr. Padala Srinivasa,

Eureka Forbes — SERVICE MALFUNCTION

harikrish83

I have purchased Aqua guard Compact on 21.10.2010 from pune direct sales representative DC No.16966366,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Products & Services

Aquaguard — poor service

a.shyamsundar
                  My experience with aquaguard- EUREKA FORBES IN bANGALORE has been very bad, to say the least. right from installation, They...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner — Poor after sales service

bhagira99
                  PLEASE DON'T BUY ANY EUREKA FORBES PRODUCT!!! Their after sales service is extremely poor especially in Chennai... I...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Appliances

manoharan2011
                  C.MANOHARAN, KUMBAKONAM
                  The sales persons continuously comes to the houses to try to sale the EUREKA FORBES PRODUCTS. When they try to sale they are said false statements.
                  At that time, I asked the manager[protected] , which parts which time to be replace? . Kumbakonam office manager said, If you use 20 litters in every day, membrane to be change after two and half years.
                  After the purchase of Aqua guard DUO I have shocked. Because ,the user manual (page13) advise the Customer to be replace all the filters every usage of 6000 litters. ( Particulate filter, Carbon filter, Clarity Cartridge, Taste Enhancer Cartridge, RO membrane )
                  Once again to clarify the matter, as like a new customer I call the kumbakonam office manager[protected]from my landline, He said, If you use 15 litters in every day membrane change after two and half years or three years. Not necessary to replace any other filter, only washable. This conversation was recorded and attached
                  Deficiency of service
                  Customer who purchases their product the service rendered by the concern is very poor. There are none other person visiting to check whether the machine work properly or not.
                  I feel some problem in the taste of water I call the the salesman([protected]) to enquire about the condition of the machine, He given the service person number([protected]- 16.12.11 – 5.26pm), He collect my address and then chatting with other person in the office and they simply cut of the phone.
                  Dec. 23 rd I sent a Fax to[protected] and Courier to kumbakonam office.
                  Dec.25 th kumbakonam office manager contact me by phone and unacceptable clarification, and also told some lie.
                  Then, sales rep. came and tested the outlet water, TDS is 009 ( input 290).
                  Next day serviceman came and tested the outlet water, TDS is 010 ( input 340).
                  After that no response.
                  Minimum require of TDS level 020
                  Dear Mr. C.Manoharan,

Dear Mr. C.Manoharan,

We have not heard from you for a while now. Please do let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

licveeresh
                    No Invoice given/ No after Sales service
                    I bought a Aqua guard classic Model from a Sales man (Mr. Saminathan) who visited from Eureka Forbes on 15.11.2011. It is almost more than 2 months that we bought this and he did not provide us the Invoice for the product that we purchased. The salesman gave a very small piece of paper printed Eureka Forbes Ltd receipt no.034520 for the payment made.I am not sure how Eureka Forbes are advertising about trust and reliability when they cannot even meet the basic customer requirements.
                    I called Eureka Forbes Trichy many times and with every one that I spoke they all are taught to apologize and assure as much as you can and the Customer Service Representatives adhere to it and apologize and assure you that things will be done.I have called innumerable times, but in vain-I have not yet received the invoice till date.
                    Why do I, as a customer, need to follow-up so vigorously ? Why do the sales people or their respective seniors give false promises which cannot be adhered to ?
                    Till the time the sale was made, I received several calls from the Sales team. What about the after-sales promises ? Who is responsible for that ? Why can't the company be clear about what can be delivered and what cannot be ? Why keep the customer in the dark ? How can I have my issues redressed ?

Aqua Guard — no invoice being given for purchase of water purifier

I bought aquaguard booster three months ago. But till date, no bill is received by me. No responsible answer also from local supplier.
                    Dear Mr. Veeresh,

Dear Mr. Veeresh,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

bsnayak
                      AQUAGUARD WATER PURIFIER AG-CLASSIC COMPACT CATRIDGE MODEL SL.NO. 15928 WAS BOUGHT ON 08/02/2001 AND SINCE THEN IN SERVICE AND MAINT.CONTRACT EVERY YEAR.
                      PRESENTLY UNDER 2 YEARS MAINT. AND SERVICE CONTRACT WITH EUREKA FORBES AND THE CONTRACT IS IN FORCE TILL 03/01/2013 .
                      THE WATER PURIFIER WAS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY IN LAST MONTH AND COMPLAINTS WERE LODGED TO ROURKELA OFFICE VIDE COMPLAINT.REGD. SL. NO. 216 DTD.15/10/2011 ; NO. 117 DTD. 10/12/2011 ; AND 131 DTD.12/12/2011.
                      TILL DATE IT IS NOT EVEN ATTENDED AND NOW THE MACHINE HAS STOPPED WORKING.
                      MATTER WAS TAKEN UP WITH MR. PARIDA , INCHARGE OFFICER AT ROURKELA OFFICE BUT NO ACTION YET.UV RAYS COMING OUT FROM THE CHAMBER ,KIDS AND OTHER MEMBERS ARE FORCED TO CONSUME THE TAP WATER , MAY BE A THREAT FOR HEALTH.
                      A BREACH OF SERVICE CONTRACT.

Eureka Forbes Aquaguard — Breach of contract condition

I have a compact type aquaguard,on completion of one year after purchase i eneterd in to service contract for a period of three years and 12 services, however the company has provided only three services during this period, the sub company appointed by main company pleads that they have taken over this job from last one and half an year and they are giving proper services to the customers. My first half was went one attended for which i want my money back from the company . The amount has been charged but no services were provided
                      Shiroorkar
                      sxsxs
                      Dear Mr. B.S Nayak,

Dear Mr. Nayak,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

santulim
                        I have purchased a vacuum cleaner on 15.12.2011 vide recept no.[protected] of Eureka Forbes Ltd. ( P/1J, Ajaynagar (Survey Park), P.O. Santoshpur,
                        Kolkata-700075. CSS"s Name S. Mandal, Code No. 9048720. At the time demonstration of the cleaner the mentioned sales person told that Company will give Life Time AMC and also said that we will get scratch card with minimum two guaranteed gift within 7 days from the date of encashment of cheque, which I have given, alongwith Final Document/Cash Receipts from the Co.'s end. But nearly one months passed nothing has been received by me even today. In the meantime I have contacted mentioned Sales Person over telephone in this regard. But each and every time he assured us but without result. Is it a Customer Service from a Reputed Company like you?

Anup Mukherjee, 63/4, Prince Gulam Hossain Shah Road, Kolkata-700032
                        Dear Mr. Anup,

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

Dear Mr. Anup,

Eureka Forbes Team
                        I don't understand why such chutiagiri system followed by your co., even after a month passed by customer did'nt get purchase invoice, very shameful act . Someone from your ungraceful co. only confirm my purchase but send nothing . Is this your service to satisfy your customer . I'm furnishing the details for your reference and if you have little bit shame to be called a good company, send my invoice immediatly .

Model Name Aqua Guard Infinity
                        Your Receipt No.[protected]
                        CSS's Name Sourav Mintra
                        Code No. 9043647

Aquaguard Classic — AMC

Sovan Lal Ghosh
                          i want to know the AMC charge for 2 yrs of aqua-guard classic model..????

its urgent so plzzzz reply soon.........in...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

Municipal Corporation Of Peerzadiguda
                          regarding street dogs in my colony
                          Municipal Corporation Of Delhi
                          disturbance by dog
                          Indian Army
                          delivering a wagon r
                          Ixigo
                          flight ticket booking failed- refund not initiated
                          Defence Pension